Basilica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clement's brows furrowed together as if he were pouting. "Well, ever since the war hundreds of years ago, my people have become displaced. But I did not come here to be in the harem. I came here to be a scholar. When I came, I was awarded the money to study, but after my studies I became restless."

"Oh?" The prince leaned in, his blue eyes gazing deeply into Clément's. "What do you mean by restless?" His voice lowered, hinting toward something.

Clement's breathing picked up, "I craved it. I have been craving it forever. It's cock." It sounded so strange to hear such a word leaving from the mouth of someone who looked so innocent. But that made it all the hotter.

"Is that right?" Ingfred leaned in his ear, his voice beginning to grumble with lust.

"Yes, my prince." Clements mouth parted, his lips full and quivering from the contact.

"You are no virgin, are you?"

"No, my prince."

"You want to be stuffed with cock is that it?" Clement nodded furiously. Ingfred began to kiss along the thin neck of the man before him. Before pausing for a moment. He could feel something stiff poking into his lower belly as he rubbed against him. "You are growing hard are you not?"

Clement began to shamelessly moan as Prince Ingfred proceeded to grind against him in their clothes, happy about the idea of fucking a hole that must be so tight. Not only that, but admittedly the lad was beautiful. And he was lucky to lay with someone so beautiful, even as a prince.

He grabbed the young man up in his arms and brought him back through the wooden doors. With someone like this, one on one time was needed.

When they reached his bedchambers, he threw the young lad down on the bed. Slowly Clement's chest rose up and down. And Ingfred watched him lay there for a moment against the giant expanse of his bed.

Immediately he tore off the dainty little fabric that swayed against his body.

The prince crawled over the golden skin lad. Swirling the pad of his thumb on the pert round nipples. Ingfred licked his thumb and resumed his ministrations, drawing a moan out of him.

Clement arched into Ingfred's body, his pulsing hard phallus sticking out eagerly for attention. The prince pressed a gentle and pale hand against Clement's shoulder. The pale hue of his skin contrasting starkly with his.

When he saw the pulsing, purple head of his cock, he could not help but to wrap his mouth around it. Clement bucked as he felt the hot warm mouth suddenly engulf him. Short staccato gasps emitted from the young man's plump lips. With it joined the warm and salty taste of pre-cum in the prince's mouth.

As the sweet nectar of sex filled the air, he suddenly stopped, placing a hand on the young man's shoulder, and pushing him flat onto the bed. "Who is your master?"

Clement lay there, wholly broken in. His lips glistened with spit. With tussled curly hair and emerald eyes staring back at Ingfred. "Y-you are." He gasped.

With the sound of his total and utter submission to him, Ingfred placed two fingers at the entrance of that little pink hole that stared back up at him. He leaned forward, placing his ragingly hard cock at the entrance of this smaller man. "Oh, my dear Clement, I have come to the end of my restraint."

The man beneath him wrapped his hands around Ingfred's shoulders. "Oh, this is what I've been waiting for my Prince."

With the sweet and husky voice panting those words back up to him, whatever was left of his restraint snapped. Ingfred pushed the tip of his fat cock into of him. Hissing as Clement moaned and tightened beneath him. He moved one hand down and grabbed his round and taut ass.

Clement gasped in anticipation for the absolute pounding in which he was about to receive. Ingfred Drew back his cock slightly, before slamming it into the young man. Bellowing out a low scream as his did so. with how tight his little hole was gripping him; he was not sure if he could last long. Despite his copious amounts of experience.

When Ingfred bottomed out, he took no time for a break. Slamming his rock-hard cock into him, much to Clement's bliss. A dark red hue had appeared on his chest and cheeks. This greatly aroused Ingfred, who proceeded to bend down and take one of those supple nipples into his mouth.

"Oh, oh my Prince." Clement moaned, his breath quickened with ecstasy. His voice breaking at the feeling of Ingfred balls slapping against him. His hole twitched around the Prince's, the spasms stemming from the haze of bliss he was in.

"Oh, Clement my darling are you ready to take my seed?"

The man beneath him nodded furiously.

"Oh yeah? Well you have not released yet." With that, Ingfred grabbed Clement's wildly bobbing cock and began to stroke it up and down. Within minutes the man's cock twitched and began to spurt semen all other Prince's hand. Jet after jet cascaded down, covering the man's inner thighs as well.

As he climaxed, Clement had squeezed down on Ingfred, causing an orgasmic chain reaction. Ingfred slowed to a stop, pushing his cock as deep inside as it would go. His pelvis making contact with Clement's ass.

Withing seconds he was roaring with orgasm. Breath hitching as he began to spurt his cum deep into the young man's ass. Clement could feel every vein and twitch of Ingfred's cock, still moaning despite being covered in his own cum.

Ingfred drew back his hips and kept thrusting, his virility as the son of the king proving true. His cock stayed rock hard as he grabbed the young man's hips, lifting him from the mattress. He drove his cock into the young man again and against. Making him moan like a whore.

The second orgasm felt even better as Ingfred drained his heavy balls into Clement. Filling his ass up with so much of his seed that it began to spill out while his cock was still inside

Each thrust began to lose momentum as time passed. Ending with the prince gently quivering as he withdrew his cock from the tight wet hole.

When the last of his softening cock pulled out the rest of his seed spilled outside of Clement. With small droplets falling down to the satin sheets below, leaving a mark wherever it made contact.

Clement's lithe and long limbs quivered as more of the prince's cum slowly wept out of him. Those long, drawn out moans had become gentle and slow breaths.

Prince Ingfred lay beside his newest and so far, favorite member. With his seemingly sweet exterior and his devious interior. It would make any lover of men to get weak in the knees.

With his conclusion the prince loosely curled up around Clement. Muscles softly swelling beneath the skin. Gentle was his breath as they both fell asleep beside each other.

12