Basilica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gazed down at the strange looking woman, finding beauty in her features. Her rounded ears and white sclera's. Smooth skin with no patterns or markings. Dark hair instead of white. And, well a feature that was not present on female elves as much, a very curvy figure.

In fact, he had never seen a woman with breasts as naturally big as hers before. Most elven woman had lithe and athletic frames. Yet this human, her breasts seemed big enough to sag a bit as they hung down. This reminded him of their fertility idols of long before. The woman's hips and thighs were gracious as well, with a small and soft belly that begged to touched.

Faelor shook his head, reprimanding himself of letting his thoughts go back to those places. He tightened his grip of her in his arms, before heading off to the only place he knew where to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faelor carefully unlocked the deadbolt at the front of his humble cottage lying deep in the forest. Isolated even from the most fervent worshippers of Aerline. Who might not understand human customs were different. Blhys might not be a time when human women were willing to take just any cock.

Humans had worries about things such things as disease and their reproduction was random. Unless they had the knowledge to either pray at an altar, or simply buy or create a spell to protect them from such things.

Though he supposed humanity was not as apt at using magic as his kin. Though hearing tales of the greats of the past, he assumed that to get here, she must be someone of great magical capability.

Slowly he stepped into his cottage, soft floating lights coming to life as he walked past the threshold, the writhing woman in his strong arms. She felt so light to him, and he resisted the ever present stirring of his cock as she made soft gasping sounds.

Her fingers had stayed on her clit, gently rubbing circles around and around. Faelor had never seen such vigor, well, except in one elf. Wistfully he thought of her for only a second. An elf that was the leader of another clan. She was ferocious, conquering the cock of any man or woman that came before her.

Faelor ran his fingers through his hair. Breath getting stirred up as well. As quickly as possible he set her down on his bed, placing a thick wool blanket over her, this one far softer. Azina watched, her brows furrowed together as the the cutest expression he had ever seen took hold.

Azina glanced down to his jutting bulge, quickly reaching out and grabbing it before he could stop her. Faelor let out a low moan as her fingers massaged the tip through his pants. With a grunt he pushed her soft hands away and turned around, partially closing the door behind him as he walked away.

It was just too much, and if he stayed there any longer then he was going to lose control and give her exactly what she was begging for. He knew it, despite the pit of guilt that followed the realization. Well, better to understand his limits he supposed.

Images of her riding his impossibly thick cock filled his head. It was almost dizzying, as if the Blhys was settling in on him as well. After looking down, he realized that he had wet the crotch of his pants. He unbuttoned his breeches, slipping them down with his undergarments.

A thin and sticky white line stretched from the tip of his thick pulsating cock down from the waistband of his pants, breaking right before his pants hit the ground. He watched as it seemed his erection grew before his eyes, getting harder than he ever thought before.

Without ceremony he went straight to the shaft of his penis. Wrapping his large hand around it and making a few gentle strokes. A low moan erupted from deep in his throat as he got into a rhythm.

The taut muscles of his lithe waist tensed. Faelor gritted his teeth, already feeling his first climax building. A breeze rolled by, creating a gentle chill against the hot wet tip of his dick. This spurred him on.

Low moans transformed into grunts and shouts as he neared his climax. He was thrusting into his hand like it was the human woman's pussy. In the back of his mind he understood what happened, but right no all he could focus on was the sensation of his orgasm building.

Faelor's eyes peeled open as he heard soft moans in the background, his head turning in the direction of the sound. His cock twitched at the sight, it was the human woman. Watching him through the now fully open doorway. The blanket had been thrust off and she had two fingers inside of her slicked sex.

Faelor could not help but continue to stroke his cock, his peak finally hitting as they they made eye contact and he saw the raw look of pleasure in her eyes. Like an animal in heat. Needing nothing but to be stuffed with his cock that was too thick for her.

His grip tightened as he rode out his orgasm, creamy white threads of cum spilling from the tip of his dick and down to the floor. A few strands landing on his upper thighs, it was insanely warm, warmer than a human male's.

He imagined being plunged all the way inside of her. Pounding away with abandon, like he can with an elven woman. No, she was fragile, delicate like fruit. Soft, dark and ripe. His eyes began to glaze over with a pale blue color, magic began to surge through his veins.

Alas, he had not been cautious enough. He did not think it could happen between humans and elves, but indeed it had. Whatever hormones that were pulsing through Azina's veins had created that perfect scent. A scent that when inhaled sent him into a frenzy as well.

It only happened between those who were open and willing enough to want to bed each other for days on end. Yet, how could this human woman desire him? A man not even of her own species?

He supposed that to some human women, being a man, woman or everything in between was enough. Well, the same rule must therefore apply to him. For she was beautiful, never had he laid eyes upon a woman such as her. Not even his dear and estranged love.

For there was a beauty beset deep within Azina's face. With a begging expression, lips pouting. Never had he seen a woman lost in such lust. The blue glow of his eyes began to spread to the white markings on his body.

The magic was strong, it was the same kind that had be taken over the bodies of Aerline and Feran. Two figures from eons ago, who's lovemaking created the forests, the meadows and all of nature. The union of a full blood Giant and an elf, both male.

The legend was taught since nearly birth in the their culture, It was old, and he focused his mind on it in order to ignore the strong urge to shove himself deep inside of the woman before him.

He knew the story like the back of his hand...


12