Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a few finishing pics of her cock filled face then more as she slowly pulled off of me, her tongue obviously working around my tip through her cheeks. Once she finished and was sitting back on her tucked under legs I reached to the table where my video camera had been sneakily turned towards us (by me) as I picked it up and aimed it at her face.

"What, what is that?" she asked clearly.

"This is the video camera that has recorded everything that has happened in this room since we entered it."

"But ... but why? I thought these were just still photos."

"Well, that is what I took with my SLR. But this is to convince you not to claim rape. It will clearly show you setting prices for everything we did, so you would certainly go to jail for prostitution!

"By the way, I will need your contact information in case the boss thinks you will work out." She looked pissed but finally gave me her full name, address and cell phone number. No home phone as she didn't want Ron getting any call from me or my boss (of which there is none, naturally).

I gave her the rest of her money as promised and watched her with amusement as she pulled out the entire amount and counted it over three times. Finally, I said, "So your husband is happy with his $400 and you have quite a bit more, right?"

She slowly erupted into a smile and said, "Yes I do, and since this was his idea, and he told me to do whatever you told me to, well, he will never know about this money. I think I more than earned it!" she said finally looking at me.

She went into the bathroom to clean up a bit and I stood in the doorway and watched her, mostly just to enjoy watching her naked beauty some more, but also to assure her that I was not going through her purse to steal back the money. (That would have been my dad, the real bastard!)

Slightly freshened up she came back into the main room and got dressed as I stayed naked with my three-quarters hard shaft sticking out from my body. Several times she looked over at it. Finally, she was all put back together and ready to leave when I said, "How about one last blowjob, you know, one for the road?"

Her eyes locked onto my cock and I could see her mentally thinking it over. I pulled out five more c-notes and she said, "Oh, what the hell, why not?" then she took the money and dropped to her knees and inhaled me once more. This time she really went at me and I didn't hold back. Ten glorious minutes later I flooded her mouth and throat with another load of cum that she eagerly took into her stomach without a complaint.

As she stood back up I noticed the little drop of cum on the corner of her lip and smiled at her. "You are really good at that, Ron is one lucky bastard."

She laughed then said, "He would be if I ever did that for him!" I gave her a questioning look and she said, "He refuses to go down on me so I refuse to blow him."

"Sounds fair to me," I said. Then I reached into my pocket and pulled out five more c-notes and handed them to her. "Since this took longer than I told Ron it would, give this to him as an apology from me."

She slowly counted the five bills, then gave me a smile and said, "Sure."

"I'll be watching from up here," I told her. She nodded her understanding.

Then she left my room and I stepped to the window and watched the hapless cuckold as he waited for his wife to return to him. Several minutes later I saw Jan walking briskly up to him as she gave him a kiss that got a reaction from him, I guessed from the taste of cum from her lips and mouth, but who knows. Then she handed him the extra money and I watched him count out one, two, three. Bitch shafted him again. They both turned and waved up to me in my room and I waved back at them as they walked off arm in arm.

See, I'm a bastard, but not THAT much of one!

********

The next day I was scoping out the same area when I spied four teenagers looking sexy as all hell. I walked up to them and introduced myself to them as a model talent scout photographer. I was looking for a young girl at least 18 who would want to pose for some test shots. Three of them got sad looks that told me they were not yet 18. I looked to the fourth one and said, "You would be perfect, what do you say, want to try it!"

She looked hesitant while her girlfriends encouraged her to try it. I pulled out 2 c-notes and waved them at her saying, "Just a few pics and this is yours." Now her pals were really telling her to try it.

"Where at?" she asked, hesitantly.

Looking around the plaza I said, "I was thinking here," and like magic a loud thunder clap rumbled from close by right after a bright flash of light struck. "Well, maybe not. And I know the businesses won't like it. Look, normally I wouldn't suggest it, but I'm staying right over there and we could get some good shots in there without worrying about the weather."

"Ohhhhh, I don't knowwwwww," she said as her friends urged her some more.

"Tell you what, to make sure your friends don't bail on you, I'll give them $50 each just to wait for you! How does that sound?" The thought of making money by doing nothing was more than enough for her friends and they finally encouraged her to go with me. I again pointed out the floor and window we would be in and told the girls I would have her wave to them once we got there. And off the two of us went.

On the way up, I had her show me her id and I took a photo of it to ensure she was indeed of legal age. Her name was Wendy and she had just turned 18 three weeks ago! Could this get any better? I asked her about boyfriends and she shocked me with the news she had never had one. Just a few dates but nothing serious.

We entered my room and I took her to the window and she waved to her friends who waved back. Another flash of lightning and thunderclap then it started pouring down rain in buckets.

"Wow, look at that rain?" she exclaimed.

"Yup, can't take pics of pretty girls in that stuff!"

She blushed deep red as she said, "I'm not pretty."

"If you aren't, then no girl is," I told her as I softly dragged my finger over her cheek making her flinch just a bit. Moments later I had the video camera secretly recording as I handed her the promised money which she shoved quickly into her purse.

Luckily, she was surprisingly photogenic and took directions quite well. Hell, if I were actually what I claimed to be, she could really go places with her looks and talent. Oh well, sucks to be her.

About 100 pictures later I showed her some of them on the screen on the back of my camera, she seemed impressed. Then I asked her to do some, um, more sexy shots.

"Just what do you mean, by sexy?"

"Well, at least some cleavage from your unbuttoned blouse (which she instantly clasped tighter even though all buttons were still fastened) but better yet, no blouse and if you are willing, some nudes."

That last one got a huge gasp from her as she looked ready to leave. "I ... I could never do that! No way!"

"Okay, just whatever you are comfortable with, no pressure," I said which eased her flight reaction and she sat back down where she had been looking at the small screen. "How about a few opened buttons then?"

She didn't jump at the idea until I said, "Two hundred dollars more?"

She thought for a bit then said, "Three hundred."

I looked at her for a few moments then sighed as I complained, "My boss will really be pissed if these photos aren't any good, but I think you are worth it. Gosh you are so pretty!"

Another 3 bills into her purse and she slowly unbuttoned 3 buttons as she blushed again. I took pic after pic getting her to pose to show off her tantalizing little tits that I guessed to be large 32A cups. The surprising thing was, due to her small breasts, she had no bra on!

I stepped close and slipped my hand inside her top to caress her right nipple and she shoved me away yelling "HEY! What the fuck!"

"My boss will want to see those pretty tits excited, I was just trying to get them to look that way."

"Oh. You could have said something instead of just reaching in and grabbing me!" She seemed to be considering what I said then said, "Okay, I guess that is alright."

So, I did it. Lots more than I needed too as she went rock hard pointy nipples in less than ten seconds. I rubbed both of her nipples for about a minute total and she was breathing harder when I quit.

"Those are perfect now!" I said as I stepped back and took more shots of her bent over and her little breasts on display.

I showed her a couple of really good ones and she said, "Wow, I do look pretty good, don't I?"

"Yes, you do, Wendy, and the photos would be even better without the top, what do you say?" I said as I got ready to take some more.

She hemmed around and finally I said, "Take off the shirt, leave it off and you get another $500." She gulped in reaction and off came her shirt as she tossed it onto my bed. I went to move it out of the shots then gave her the money which she instantly shoved into her purse.

She tried covering her little tits with her arms but I pulled them both down while mildly scolding her. "There, that is much better. God you are such a gorgeous young woman," I said as I moved around getting several shots from many angles. After a few minutes I moved close and said, "Got to get them excited again," and my fingers went to work on her nipples again. When her eyes closed in response I leaned in and sucked her right one into my mouth as my tongue swirled around it.

"Why are you ... my gosh that feels really good." she said even as she pushed me away.

She looked mad at me but I motioned to her chest as I said, "Hey, I got the results I needed," and took three quick shots as she looked in shock at her rock-hard nipples sticking out nearly an inch above the rest of her breasts.

"Gosh, I guess you did!"

I took some more shots while posing her this way and that then she looked down and said, "Looks like you need to do that again."

"Looks like you are correct," I said and I attacked both of her breasts with gusto as her arms encircled me and held me tight to her chest where my mouth feverishly attacked each little nubbin until they stood super tall again. She didn't want me to stop so I didn't for several more seconds.

"Gosh," she gasped as her eyes looked from my crotch to her tits several times. She was getting excited, for sure.

Figuring what the hell, I stepped closer and said, "Just a bit more," and I leaned down to her left nipple and latched onto her like a leach. When she moaned, I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them hard then kept on kneading them as my lips worked over both of her breasts. She was really breathing hard when I stopped and took several more shots from all angles.

"Pull down your slacks," I said as if it was normal. She started to then stopped as she contemplated doing it. "$300, to have you take off your slacks."

She thought a bit more then said, "$500."

"$600 and both the slacks and panties go."

That seemed to surprise her but in about 10 seconds she unsnapped her slacks and shoved them down as I shot rapidly getting the entire scene in crystal clarity. I didn't expect the thong she wore but had to slow her down to get shots from the rear as she slowly removed it. God what a camera diva she is!

Finally, she stood up and turned to face me, her shaking hands at her sides. I couldn't help it, I gasped loudly and then managed to say, "My goodness, you are this fucking beautiful and the guys don't ask you out! What is wrong the guys around here?"

"That's my question, too."

After about a hundred or so photos like that in many positions I asked her to lie on the side of the bed with her ass hanging on the edge. She wondered why I wanted to have her like that as she said, "I can't fuck you, I'm still a virgin."

"No worries," I said as I leaned over her prone body and adjusted the zoom and focus until from that height it would get her sexy little tits as well as her face. Then I handed her the camera while saying, "This is set to take a picture every 10 seconds for a while. After a short time, it will take one every five seconds and later one every 2½ seconds until I stop it. I want you to hold this over your pretty face and get pictures of you as you enjoy what I want to do for you! Trust me, you will still be a virgin when I am finished with this."

She slowly nodded her head and I helped her position her hands holding the camera just right and then I pressed the shutter button to start the auto program I had set up. I moved down and slowly slipped my tongue over her tightly closed slit and her head snapped up as she gasped, "HEY! What are you ... gosh, that feels so good! Please don't fuck me, but ..." and her head flopped back onto the bed and she held the camera steady as it took shot after shot.

As the setting switched to faster picture taking so too did her breathing in speed and her body began to squirm all around before me. I knew she was getting close to her first ever orgasm from a man between her legs and I had to wait for the fastest picture taking to start before I went at her to push her orgasm through her.

Her legs had been laying wide spread with her feet on the floor on either side of me. Her once tight slit was now soaking wet and spread wide by my tongue working up and down her gash, including some brief tongue fucking of her still blocked pussy. Suddenly she gasped, "Oh fuck!" and her hips thrust up at my face hard as her feet lifted up and wrapped around my head somehow.

The camera was a steady click, click, click as every 2½ seconds it took another picture, even if she had moved so it wasn't framed correctly over her face. Her hips kept thrusting into my face as she came and came and came some more! Finally, I heard a soft, "Holy fuck," as her hand holding the camera slowly leaned out to the side and then all the way to the bed where she held it still facing her profile, taking pic after pic of her overwhelmed face, her chest and its little tits with their incredibly hard and tall nipples perched on top.

Slowly I lifted up and reached out, stopping the camera while gazing down into her totally relaxed face still awash with the pleasure she had just received from me. "How was that?" I asked her as I looked into her eyes.

"I ..." "That ..." "You ..." "I can't ..." "Oh fuck me, I can't talk ..." she struggled to talk.

"That's good enough for me," I said, as I stood up, my rock-hard shaft tenting boldly in my cargo shorts.

Wendy smiled weakly up at me then she gasped as she saw my condition. "Did ... did I cause that?" she asked in amazement.

"Yes, you did, and I sure would ..."

"I won't fuck you." she said curtly.

"... appreciate a blowjob."

"Oh, I ... I've never given one of those before."

"$300."

She looked surprised that I said that and snapped, "I'm not a whore!"

"$500."

She looked at my bulge for quite a while then said, "Okay, I'll try it for that." I pulled out the money and handed it to her and watched her carefully put it into her purse. She looked at me and said, "If I do it wrong, let me know so I can do it right, okay." I just nodded my head.

I guided her over to the table where the video camera was recording everything so I could get her very first blowjob on video in great clarity. She never noticed it sitting there all the while she gave her first ever head job and swallowed her first ever load of cum. That I made certain she did as I held her head in place while I pumped her mouth and throat full. All in all, she did a pretty good job.

Hell, she even looked right at the video camera as she wiped up the drops of cum that had slipped out and guided them into her mouth as she said, "That wasn't so bad. I think I like doing that. Are all cocks as big as yours is?" I told her no and she said, "Good, because yours is just a bit too big for my throat."

"Maybe, but it still went down your throat several times."

"I know, but it hurt a bit at first, not so much later on. Maybe it just takes some getting used to."

"I am curious, little miss virgin Wendy, at least twice you told me that you were not going to fuck me, once you actually said 'Oh fuck me,' even though I had never mentioned doing that. But after making you cum on my face and then after enjoying that incredible blowjob, I think I really do want to fuck you. How about it?"

She looked off to the side for the longest time as I imagined the wheels turning in her head, or maybe it was the dollar signs being added up. I didn't know which. Finally she said, "$20,000 and you get to fuck my virgin pussy!"

She was going for the golden ring which took me by surprise! "That's quite a lot of money," I said truthfully. Of course, I have it by the ton so the amount didn't really bother me, but why pay full price?

"So what? If you want it, you have to pay for it."

"And yet if I don't then some lucky dumb ass shit head will get it for free later on."

"Yeah, probably, but that way YOU don't get to enjoy it, do you?"

"You have a point there. How about $5,000?"

"Get real! I already know you think I am sexy as hell. This is prime pussy I'm offering up so pay up or shut up!"

"$10,000 then."

"$20,000 and that's my final offer."

"Okay, so, if I'm paying that much money, our fuck isn't through until I say it is, okay?"

"Let's see the money."

"Deal or no deal."

"Deal, now let's see the money."

I had to go through all four front pockets on the cargo shorts but I came up with it and she counted it twice before she shoved the huge wad of bills into her purse. Every now and then she even looked at them holding them so the light would show the strip to prove they weren't counterfeit. I'm not that much of a bastard! The government really hates fake money and those who use it!

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the sex lube and brought it out saying, "This will help to let my cock into your virgin pussy easier with less pain (it does have a slight pain-relieving quality to it) I said as I had her sit on the table right next to the camera catching every move. I spread some onto her pussy and then liberally onto her anus and she shoved my hand away.

"Hey, stay away from there."

"I was just wiping it up, some of the lube was running down your slit to your ass. Sorry about that."

"Okay, just don't go getting any ideas," she said as I put more lube onto and just inside the hole in her hymen.

"Hey, this is costing me a bundle of money, so I want to enjoy it just like you will. A girl screaming in pain is not my idea of a good time! I like to give pleasure not pain."

I stood up and commanded her, "Suck my cock some more to make sure I am fully hard." Like a good whore she went right to work on me even though I really didn't need her to do it. But I sure as hell wanted her to suck me some more. She has to earn her money somehow!

I let her suck my cock for nearly five minutes before I said, "Okay, I'm hard enough now," and then I lifted her up and set her on the table right next to the video camera which I moved and re-aimed to capture her deflowering. She didn't even notice me adjust the camera angle as her eyes were locked onto my cock poised to enter her virgin pussy. "Spread your pussy lips for me," I said with a smile.

She reached down with one hand then gasped, "That's slippery!" Wising up she used two hands and opened her slit for me. I centered my cock at her entrance then gave her an encouraging look as I gave a hard shove and three inches of my cock shot into her. "OHGOD!" she cried out as I stopped right there.

Her eyes had a terrified look to them but I said, "It's okay, babe, the worst part is over! In just a few minutes it will be all pleasure for you." I just gave her small little in and out motions to help get her used to the motion of fucking while also letting her get used to having my cock inside of her.