BBC Thugs

Story Info
Mom fucks two BBCs to protect her sons.
5.8k words
4.41
38.9k
111

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The BBC Thugs

Summary: Mom fucks two BBCs to protect her sons.

Note 1: This is dedicated to Larry, who requested the story... it was originally written as a chapter in the Mom's Motivation series (a couple of years ago)... but it just didn't fit in with the plot the story ended up taking (it was originally supposed to be part 3 or 4). So instead, I've rewritten it using a story concept I've long pondered doing: A Mom fucking a son's bully... or in this case, two sons with two thugs... big, black-dicked studs.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this rewrite (he edited the first version a long time ago).

The BBC Thugs

Having two underachieving grown sons was Janice's biggest parenting disappointment.

She could blame their not having a male role model, since their dad had left when they were just five and seven respectively, but for whatever reason, they'd never reached anywhere near their potential.

The boys had both landed full-time jobs recently, but instead of paying off their large debts, they'd bought an eighty-inch television and a PS5. This was a potentially dangerous problem, since they owed lots of money for bets they'd lost.

Janice of course had no knowledge of her sons' gambling debts when she visited their place just before she was supposed to meet Derek for a date (with this being their third date, she'd dressed appropriately for the sex she hoped would occur right away... a trench coat with nothing underneath it but some sexy lingerie).

She slipped into the tiny studio apartment, unaware that they had company. Although the term 'company' was a bit of a stretch. Two of Blayze's thugs, Brooks and Dunn (yes, those were their real names), were paying her sons a visit. ('Visit' being another stretch.)

"Hey boys, I'm just here for a moment to check on you," the mother called over her shoulder, securely closing the door before she turned around and spotted them.

"M-M-Mom!" Simon stammered, spotting her arriving, while Brooks was looming over him menacingly.

"What's going on here?" Janice snapped, her protective motherly instincts quickly taking over when she saw her children at risk... your children are always your children, no matter how old they get.

"Nothing, mother," Perry said. "You should leave and come back later." He stood up, wanting to get his mother safely out of the house before things got real.

"Sit back down!" Brooks ordered with a vigorous shove to enforce his command. He then looked around and saw a beautiful woman. "This is your mother?" he asked. She looked far too young to be the mother of these two losers... and she was seriously hot.

"Who are you?" Janice demanded, striding towards him, her claws already out.

"Just a friend," he said, as he admired her. As she came towards him, he noticed her black stockings.

"Then, 'Friend', you will back away from my boys," she said.

"Look lady, I'd love to," he said, leering at the pretty woman. "But I have a job to do."

"And what job is that?" she asked, glancing at her boys. They both looked extremely nervous and uncomfortable.

"Mom, you should just go," Simon urged her.

"No, she should stay," Dunn said, speaking for the first time, giving the boys a glare that spoke volumes.

"Yes, and I need you two to go," Janice said, aware of the obvious tension between these two black strangers and her sons.

"We can't do that, pretty lady," Brooks said, as he couldn't help but admire this white woman. She'd be super popular at The Pit!

"Why not?" she asked, finding something very menacing about this large tattooed black man, although he was likely around the same age as her kids.

"Your sons owe our boss a lot of money, and it's way overdue," Brooks replied.

"What? Who's your boss?" she asked.

"Please, just leave our Mom out of this," Perry begged, feeling horrible that she was present for this altercation.

"You two idiots are the ones who made those bets and lost all that money," Brooks shot back.

"How much money?" Janice asked, as she shot her boys a look asking, 'what the fuck?'

"Ten grand," Dunn said.

"Ten thousand dollars?!" Janice asked, shocked.

"It's only eight," Simon argued.

"That was before the late fees kicked in," Brooks pointed out.

"I'll pay for them," she said, although she didn't have ten thousand sitting in her bank account... only about two, right now.

"That's very generous of you," Brooks said, as he approached her, reaching a hand toward her ass.

"What are you doing?" Janice asked, slapping his hand away, an instant reflex gained from years of fending off wannabe gropers while she waitressed at Hooters.

"Just checking out the merchandise," he said.

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"You said you'd pay," he said, this time reaching for her cleavage, since he really wanted to see this woman's obviously big tits hiding behind her coat... although it wasn't hiding them all that well.

"Enough of that," she snapped, fearing where this was going, and wishing she hadn't come into her sons' home wearing nothing but sexy lingerie beneath her coat.

"Look lady," he said. "Do you have ten grand in your purse?"

"No, of course not," she said. "But I can get it."

"I'd be willing to extend the deadline, if...." he said, once again reaching towards the woman's outer garment.

"I said no!" she snapped.

"Brooks, please leave our mother alone," Perry said, once again standing up.

"Shut up and sit the fuck down!" Brooks roared, his tone terrifying all three of his 'hosts'.

"Please, I can pay," she said, now terrified for herself... in addition to her sons!

"Oh, you can pay all right," Brooks agreed, as he finally opened the lower part of the coat to reveal some sexy garters underneath it. "Oh, fuck!"

Perry and Simon's eyes went huge when they caught sight of the bit of nothing their hot, submissive Mom was wearing underneath the trench coat.

Janice went to push his hands away, mortified that her children could see what she was wearing (or more accurately, what she wasn't wearing) under her coat. But Brooks barked sternly, "Don't!"

He then removed her coat!

Janice trembled, both from the cool breeze on her suddenly mostly naked body, and also from her fear about what this black, well-muscled... and obviously impulsive... man might do next.

"In fact, turn around," Dunn said, wanting to see this white woman's entire body.

Janice nervously did, her cheeks bright red, with a mixture of anger and shame.

"Very nice," Dunn nodded, admiring her impressive body.

"Please leave now," Janice said as haughtily as she could manage, as she felt hands on her hips spinning her back around.

"Why did you dress up in sexy lingerie to visit your sons' apartment?" Brooks asked, amazed by this MILF's hot body, but perplexed about why she'd be dressed in such attire to visit her offspring.

"I was just stopping by to check on them," she said, "before my date."

"Stopping by on your way to a booty call?" Brooks asked. He'd be collecting the interest from this hot white MILF! He had a thing for older white women, had for years before he discovered The Pit, having banged a few white professors during his college career, before a knee injury had ended his NFL aspirations.

"Just a date," she said sternly, although she had, of course, hoped it would begin with a good fucking... she'd needed one of those for some time now.

"Do you buy that, Dunn?" Brooks asked.

"Not for a minute, bro," Dunn said, as he strolled around behind the MILF for another look. I can't see her sitting down in a nice restaurant wearing that trench coat!"

"Please, just leave her alone," Perry pleaded, guilt coursing through him as he looked on helplessly.

Simon, also feeling guilty, which he wasn't used to feeling, added, "Yeah! Your beef is with us, not her."

"But your mother's now a volunteer! She offered to take care of your debt for you," Dunn reminded him, looming dangerously over her, and making her tremble.

"Yeah. You do want to help your sons out of their predicament, don't you?" Brooks asked, assessing the woman's amazing body... she was easily one of the tightest, best built women he'd ever seen in person.

"Yes, but..." Janice began, but was stopped as he placed his large black finger upon her lips.

"Shhhhhh," Brooks said, as he pulled the dress over the pretty woman's head, "the 'yes' part is all I need to hear."

"Shit, she's got a butt plug stuck in her ass," Dunn noticed, not especially surprised. He'd fucked tons of white women who'd do literally anything to fuck a BBC.

"Really?" Brooks asked, also only mildly surprised, although Janice's pink cheeks were summoning enough extra heat to darken themselves to an even redder shade.

"Yeah, look," Dunn said, spinning the big breasted, otherwise slender MILF around with ease... Janice feeling humiliated to be seen with the plug in her ass, especially by her kids. She'd always had an anal obsession, and she often walked around with a plug in her ass... even at work. But it was extremely rare for anyone to know about it!

"Fuck, nice," Brooks said, as he bent down to admire the MILF's amazing ass, and the plug that was indeed riding around inside of it. "Do you like it in the ass, Perry and Simon's pretty Mom?"

"Please leave her alone! We'll do anything," Perry pleaded, desperate to avoid his Mom being forced into having sex with these two thugs... even while his eyes went huge at the sight of his Mom wearing that butt plug.

"What you'll do... is just sit there and shut the fuck up!" Dunn ordered, while he cupped the MILF's tits, his tone even scarier than Brooks' had been earlier.

Although Janice was terrified, she'd dealt with assholes before, and right now her body was her only available leverage. If she had to fuck two thugs to save her sons from bodily harm, then so be it. Besides, she'd always wondered about that whole big black cock myth, so she said, glaring at her two idiot sons, "Just be quiet, boys. You two have already done more than enough!"

Perry was surprised by his Mom's angry tone, and he nodded obediently, "Yes, Mom."

"Yeah, we're just getting to know your Mom better," Dunn said, as Brooks unclasped her bra. "Shit, those titties are magnificent!"

"Look, you guys," Janice said, not at all resisting being felt up. "Just to be clear, I'm willing to do whatever needs to be done to protect my boys and to pay off their debt. So I won't be resisting you."

"Yeah," Brooks said, as he pulled the butt plug out, surprised to see it was pretty big.

Janice moaned as the butt plug was pulled out, "Yeeeeeeah, but this is a one-time thing, and then I'll get you the ten thousand, and we're even and quits, is that clear?"

"Well, we can't agree to all of that," Dunn said, as he watched Brooks pulling his pants down. "You'll need to meet with our boss to confirm the money. Our playtime with you tonight is just to arrange that your boys won't suffer from any broken bones before we leave."

"Okay," Janice said. She felt defeated, but she wouldn't let anyone know that. She felt a cock poking at her ass.

"Take my dick out, pretty lady," Dunn ordered.

Perry and Simon stared at each other with their mouths wide open.

"And you two shitheads, don't say a fucking word," Brooks ordered, as he positioned his cock at her pre-gaped ass.

Both sons wanted to say something... or to do something... but they felt completely helpless. They knew Brooks and Dunn weren't bluffing, and they weren't guys you ever fucked with, except perhaps literally. They were also feeling overwhelming guilt, since their stupid procrastination about their large debt had led them to this horrible situation their Mom was now stuck in the middle of!

"It's okay, boys," she reassured her sons, as she pulled out Dunn's cock. And then gasped at the ten-inch black monster!

"I know," Dunn said, "that's the reaction I usually get from sexually neglected white women."

"And I'm even bigger," Brooks bragged, as he slid his cock into her ass.

"Ooooooooooh," Janice moaned, as the cock slid into her ass... thicker than the plug... a sudden pain burning inside her... although it was a pain she knew from experience would only be temporary.

`"Actually, I'm longer. He's just thicker," Dunn clarified. He slapped her face with his big black hammer.

"Such a tight ass," Brooks approved, as he slowly slid inside the MILF's backdoor.

"Oh God," Janice moaned, as she felt the big fat cock... that she hadn't even seen yet!... stretching her asshole wide open.

Perry couldn't believe what he was witnessing! Because of his own irresponsibility, his mother was essentially being raped by these two black thugs. He spoke up, saying, "Brooks, this has gone far enough!"

"Shut up, Perry!" Janice snapped, glaring at both of her sons. She was so pissed off at them for getting her into this predicament, and also pissed that apparently they hadn't learned a fucking thing since they'd moved into this shoebox of an apartment. "I'm taking care of this mess for you two, just like I always fucking do!"

"You heard her," Brooks snarled, his body now resting against the MILF's ass, nine inches deep. "Now shut the fuck up and watch your Mom getting blacked."

Janice reached up and began stroking Dunn's cock, furious at her sons, and yet fascinated by these two huge black dicks. She sighed, before she took the big dick into her mouth, "The things I do for my kids."

"Mother of the fucking year," Dunn quipped, as the white bitch wrapped her lips around his dick.

"Yeah, you two deadbeats are damn lucky to have a mother who's willing to do anything to protect her useless sons," Brooks added, his strong hands grasping her hips as he began slowly ass fucking her.

Both sons watched in awe... and in guilt... both of them quietly confused about the hard-ons in their pants.

Janice was painfully aware that her sons were watching. She tried to push that knowledge out of her head, but as she thought further about it, she realized that part of her was happy they were present. Later on, she could use this humiliating episode against them, to finally guilt them into growing the fuck up!

With mammoth dicks inside two of her holes, her mind was shutting down, and her submissive lustful side was taking over. She wanted to get fucked! She wanted to take this entire ten-inch dick inside her mouth! She wanted just to surrender to her lust! But she didn't want to show any of that to these two men... or to her sons... she just needed to get this done. She didn't dare to outwardly enjoy it. She just couldn't! She needed to conceal all of her enjoyment.

So instead of sucking the cock hungrily like she really wanted to do, she only sucked it passively.

"Are you boys enjoying watching your Mom getting spit-roasted?" Brooks asked, as he ass fucked their mother.

"You're assholes," Simon blurted out, even though his cock was still confusingly hard.

"Actually, I'm inside an asshole," Brooks taunted smugly back. He'd never fucked a Mom in front of her sons before. He couldn't deny that it was pretty fucking cool; a

real rush!

"I think your Mom has been spit-roasted before," Dunn added.

As Brooks slowly ass fucked her, the pain of getting her asshole stretched wider than it had ever been before was still present. But as usual, waves of pleasure were also rising inside her. Janice was also loving this big black dick in her mouth. It was so fucking hard and long! She couldn't help wondering what it would feel like to have it inside

her pussy.

"Just get off and get out," Perry said, trying to act tough, even though he was super envious of these two men fucking his hot Mom.

"Oh, we're just getting started," Dunn said, as the Mom began bobbing faster on his dick.

I can't resist this cock, Janice thought to herself, as she tried to hold onto her will not to succumb completely to these two big black-dicked bullies.

"Yeah, just appreciate what your Mom is doing for you," Brooks added, as he began fucking the MILF a little faster.

"Ooooooooh," a moan escaped her lips as pleasure continued rising inside her.

"You see?" Dunn said, as he began fucking her mouth with more abandon, "your Mom is loving this."

"No she isn't," Perry denied, secretly worrying that Dunn might be right. His Mom was undeniably beginning to moan.

"Suck and fuck, slut," Brooks ordered, slapping the white bitch's awesome ass.

"Yeah, slut! It's rocking-horse time," Dunn added.

Janice knew that obeying him at this point would reveal how much she was enjoying herself, which frustratingly, she absolutely was. Obeying would also give them a clue about her naturally submissive side. But... her obedience would also increase the growing rapture inside her! Janice decided to go ahead and obey, but make it look like she wasn't enjoying it. So she said, allowing the big dick in her mouth to slip out for a moment, "Fine! Anything to get this over with."

"Yeah, exactly," Dunn chuckled, as she took his dick back in her mouth. He saw through her façade. She was a sexy, submissive slut through and through, and she wasn't far away from falling completely apart!

Janice began rocking back and forth... taking all ten inches in her mouth, which was impressive, and then bouncing back to take all nine fat inches (she guessed) into her tight asshole... the pleasure by now was almost overwhelming the pain completely.

"Look at her go!" Brooks cheered, enjoying the sight of the MILF taking both cocks all the way inside her.

"Shit, she's deep throating me," Dunn said, impressed... very few sluts... not even all those cock hungry whores at The Pit... could take all ten inches in their mouths without gagging... or do it so smoothly.

"I knew as soon as I saw what she was wearing, she'd be an amazing little fuck toy," Brooks said, enjoying the sight of the MILF bouncing back and forth.

"Yeah, guys. Your saintly but slutty Mom really is willing to do whatever it takes to protect you two useless pieces of shit," Dunn added.

"And you're willing to rape her," Simon pointed out.

"It's not rape," Brooks said, in a terse, threatening tone.

"She's willing to do this, aren't you, Mommy-slut?" Dunn asked, pulling out of her eager mouth so she could speak.

"Yes! I'm fucking doing it willingly," she said, wanting that cock back inside her throat. She glared at her boys. "Now shut the fuck up, you two. I'm servicing these two big cocks because you dumb fucks can't look after yourselves."

"Sorry, Mom," they said in unison.

"Good. Now shut the fuck up and let Mommy finish cleaning up your mess," Janice growled.

"Shit," Dunn chuckled, as the white MILF resumed sucking him. "She really is a great mother!"

"Yeah, the best," Brooks agreed, smirking at the two sons, who were clearly mortified to be witnessing this debauchery. Brooks smiled, thinking that if they were filming this, it could qualify as the most authentic and wildest episode on the Dogfart website, a site that posted scenes of white women taking black dick. It played regularly at The Pit. It had a wide range of themes, including: Zebragirls (lesbian white submissives to black girls), BlacksonBlondes (where young white women, not always blonde ones, discovered the joys of black dick), BlacksonCougars (where white older women enjoyed black dick), Gloryhole-initiations and Gloryhole (both focusing on, obviously, white women enjoying black dicks sticking through gloryholes), CuckoldSessions (where white women enjoyed a black dick or two or three while their men watched helplessly), WatchingMyDaughterGoBlack (where dads helplessly watched their sweet innocent daughters taking black dick), and the one that fit this particular wild encounter, WatchingMyMomGoBlack (where white moms sucked and got fucked by black dicks, while their sons watched helplessly). (Author's Note: There's also WeFuckBlackGirls, where black girls take on one or more big white dicks.)

12