BDSM Bandits Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri latched onto Emma's clit and sucked it hard into her mouth, running her tongue roughly over the sensitive nub.

Trevor drew his pulsing prick to the edge of his mother's vagina and pushed his hips forward slowly. Entering his mother for the first time, took Trevor's breath away in a different fashion. He marveled at the feeling of her velvety smooth lips as they stretched to form a tight sheath around his member. After a slight pause to savor the sensation of returning to his mother's womb, he began fucking her with a combination of quick hard strokes and long slow strokes.

Emma moaned uncontrollably as she tried to divide her attentions between the exquisite feeling of Sherri's talented tongue on her pussy, watching the real life passion of her boss sharing a first incestuous fuck with her son, and enjoying her first taste of a woman's sweet nectar.

Gail unable to thrust back at her son, instead ground her hips in gyrating circles as she moaned, whimpered, and cried her way toward what she knew would be an explosive orgasm. She had never imagined the

Soon Emma had to turn away as Sherri's tongue brought her to the edge and beyond.

"I'm cumming, holy shit; I'm gonna cum all over that beautiful lesbian face of yours, Sherri!"

Suddenly Sherri was drenched with cum from Emma's quivering pussy. Squirting all over Sherri's face and the surrounding floor, Emma's moans died away and she collapsed onto her friend.

All of this activity was lost to Gail and Trevor. Resisting every urge that he had to finish quickly, his alternating pace was driving his mother to heights she had never thought possible. Her body had been building up long past the point where she would normally orgasm. It was driving her mad that she could not reach her breasts and pinch her nipples, or even reach down and touch her clit which she knew would finally send her over the edge.

"Trevor, my sweet boy, you are driving your mum crazy. I love the way your cock feels inside of me, baby, but I am so close and I need you to fuck me now! Please, baby, please fuck me hard and make mummy cum."

Though Trevor longed to please his mother and longed to feel her cumming on his cock, the reality of the way that he was tied was preventing him from getting the proper leverage he needed in order to give her the kind of fucking she desired. He raised his hands as high as he could, allowing him to grasp his mother's arms just below her elbow. Then he steeled himself and strained back against the ropes around his neck, and began to pound his mother with all of his might. Slamming her forward against the stool beneath her as the added leverage finally allowed his cock to bottom out inside of his mother's steaming cunt. His nut sack swinging forward to tap her clit with each stroke, he fought against the pain and his fear of blacking out.

"Yes, baby, that's it, that's it, keep fucking me, I'm almost there, Oh Trevor, Trevor, yes, fuck momma I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

Sherri and Emma watched enrapt from their spot on the floor as Trevor's hard muscled form strained against the ropes, while slamming his cock in and out of his mother, while she thrashed beneath him. Trevor too was close to coming as he frantically fought to remain conscious as the blood was cut off from his brain. With one final thrust Trevor buried himself to the hilt and shot his load deep in his mother's pussy. Their combined bodies writhing in ecstasy before Trevor collapsed hard onto his mother's back. His sudden additional weight proved too much for the cheap stool supporting his mother, and it collapsed. Gail and Trevor's sweat soaked bodies crashed into the table below, and their momentum caused it to shift enough to break off one of the legs. The collapse continued as Trevor and Gail slid into a pile on the floor, their bonds loosening as they did so.

"Are you guys okay?" Sherri asked as Gail and Trevor came to rest on the floor.

Stunned from the sudden drop, and the lingering after effects of the mind-blowing orgasm she had just experienced, Gail could only mutter a quiet yes. Trevor, though breathing, laid there once again in the dark grip of unconsciousness.

Wait, did I really just have sex with my mother, or has this all just been some crazy dream? If that was real, that was the best thing I have ever experienced. Okay time to wake up now, deep breath, take a deep breath. Your mother's glorious body is lying next to you on the floor naked with your cum leaking out of her vagina, so wake up, she needs...

With a sudden gasp Trevor took in a large lungful of air sputtered back into the light. Looking above him he could see his mother's angelic face, smiling in relief.

"Oh, baby, thank God you're okay. I thought I had lost you."

Bending down she kissed him lightly around his face, before finding his lips. Opening her mouth, Gail pushed her tongue passed her son's lips and kissed him with a passion no mother should feel for her son, but she didn't care. This was her savior, not just for freeing them, but for carrying her up to sexual heights that she never knew existed. This first coupling may not have begun as their idea, but she knew that she would not be able to resist fucking him again, often.

Trevor opened himself up to his mother's kiss. Savoring the feel of her tongue in his mouth, the taste of her lips, the feel of her body pressed against him. Slowly he brought his hand up to her breast, kneading it gently, causing a slight moan to pass through her and into his mouth.

"I know that this is an unusual and tender moment for the two of you, but a little bit of help would be appreciated." Emma chimed. With a hint of her normal elitism showing through now that she knew they were nearly free of their ordeal.

Gail and Trevor broke their kiss and giggled slightly as they looked toward the two girls, still bound tightly in their sixty-nine. Gail motioned for Trevor to lie still as she began the process of untying the now loose ropes surrounding them. Carefully she removed the bindings from around Trevor's neck and freeing his hands, before freeing herself. Looking at her two employees while doing so she said,

"Sorry ladies I got a bit lost in the moment. Be right there."

Once free Gail stood up, and made her way over to the girls, giving Trevor a chance to admire her fully nude body for the first time. Still glistening slightly with sweat, her body nearly glowed and the elegant way that she moved had him captivated. He stared hungrily as he tried to memorize every detail of her from head to toe.

Wait what's that on the floor by her feet?

Trevor's eyes focused on the small black object on the floor near his mother's feet. It was just a bit larger than a gumdrop, but his angle allowed him to see a small reflection bouncing off of it from the overhead lights. Rising onto all fours, Trevor crawled toward the mystery object, while Gail prepared to untie Sherri and Emma. Reaching the pair, Gail was stopped when Sherri spoke up.

"Hold off on the rescue there for a moment, boss."

"What?" Gail and Emma said in unison.

"Before you set us free," Sherri continued, "someone still owes me an orgasm. It's only fair after all, wouldn't you agree?"

"Oh very much so," Gail smiled in agreement.

"What are you all talking about? Let me out of here." Emma squealed.

Gail stretched out her hand and ran it softly across Emma's back.

"Emma darling, did you enjoy the feeling of Sherri's tongue on your pussy?"

Sherri took her cue and snaked her tongue out across the lips of Emma's pussy, sending shivers up Emma's spine as she quivered, remembering her recent orgasm.

"Oh my God, yes."

Gail moved around to Sherri's feet and looked into Emma's eyes.

"Wouldn't you like to feel that again?"

Gail moved and untied Sherri's hands while she waited for Emma to respond. This allowed Sherri to begin rubbing her hands along Emma's side, and lightly brushing her fingertips along the sides of Emma's large breasts. Emma moaned involuntarily and bit her lip to steady herself.

"Just think of how unfair it is for you to take that pleasure for yourself, and not give anything in return."

Gail reached out and stroked Emma's face gently, allowing her fingers to trail down across Emma's chin and onto Sherri's neglected pussy below. Emma eyes followed her hand as it moved. Gail ran her finger between the lips of Sherri's pussy and then slowly brought it up to her own mouth. She stared into Emma's eyes as she licked Sherri's cream from her finger.

"Don't tell me that you didn't like the taste of Sherri's pussy. Mmmmm, I think that she tastes divinely sweet."

"But it's... I mean I'm not... I really shouldn't..."

While Gail was busy trying to sweet talk Emma into eating Sherri's pussy, Trevor had picked up the small black cylinder and was studying it. He was quickly able to deduce that it was a wireless camera. He assumed that it must have been on the table beneath his mother. Someone had been watching them. Now he knew what the bandits got out of it, they got off on watching! Scanning the room quickly he saw two more devices and was sure that a careful examination would probably reveal more. Looking into the camera, he gave a smile and a nod to whomever was watching before setting the camera down and returning his attention to his mother and her employees.

"Your tits are so incredibly soft." Sherri cooed.

Having gotten her hands fully beneath Emma's breasts, she was kneading them gently, while teasing Emma's cunt with the occasional lick. Gail was still kneeling by Emma's head speaking softly as she enticed Emma to feast on her co-worker.

"I never thought of you as being so cruel and selfish, Emma!"

Lick, lick from Sherri.

"It's not selfishness, but... (Shudders as Sherri licks her again) "

"Not selfish? How would you feel if you were ignored after giving a top-shelf blow job?"

Sherri gives her clit a quick suck.

"Uhhn... No seriously it's not that, it's just that... I ... I don't know... No I'm afraid that..."

"You don't need to be afraid making love to a woman is a beautiful thing."

Trevor made a mental note to ask his mother how she knew so much about making love to a woman, but that could wait for another day. Emma had become exasperated by this point and fired off quickly,

"I'm not afraid of becoming a lesbian, I'm afraid that I can't please her, alright!"

"Oh Honey."

Gail's heart was touched by Emma's heartfelt admission. She brushed the hair from Emma's face and gently laid her hand on the blonde's back. Trevor moved to sit beside his mother and gently spoke to Emma.

"I believe that I can help with that. Lie back mother."

Gail understood what her son was planning and was overcome with sudden nervousness. No one had gone down on her in years, as her husband was never willing to put in the effort. She could hardly remember who the last person was to eat her out was, but she quickly swung her legs around toward Emma and lay back onto the floor. Lying beside her, Trevor rested his chest onto his mother's stomach and smiled reassuringly at Emma.

"Okay Emma, just follow what I do, and remember that as a woman, you know what would feel good to you, and the odds are good that it will feel good to her as well."

Trevor dipped his head and slowly ran his tongue down the length of his mother's slit. Emma mirrored his movement, eliciting a long awaited moan from Sherri.

"Did you hear that Emma? Did that sound like a woman who was not being satisfied?"

With Emma continuing to repeat his every move, Trevor allowed himself to focus on pleasing his mother. Driving his tongue deep between her lips, he tasted the tangy, salty combination of their coupling.

"Allow her sounds to guide you, and when you think that she is ready take her clit between your lips and suck it into your mouth like drinking through a straw."

Trevor sought out his mother's clit and demonstrated for Emma, much to Gail's delight. She squealed with pleasure and shuddered as Trevor teased his tongue roughly over her tender clit. Emma saw Gail's reaction and eagerly repeated the move on Sherri's clit by drawing it between her lips and then suckling on it like a newborn.

"Emma, don't stop. Suck my clit, baby. Make me cum for you, I know you can. I've dreamed about making love with you so many times. Please... uhhn... ahhh... omigod, omigod; I am so right on the edge."

Sherri's moans and words had Emma working overtime, as she mashed her tongue hard against Sherri's clit and swirled her tongue around it, before sucking it back into her mouth and thrashing her head side to side. Emma could feel her own juices flowing at the thought of bringing her friend to climax. She began suckling the clit again as she felt Sherri begin to shake beneath her.

"That's it girl, I'm cumming, AHHHH!"

Sherri's body convulsed hard below Emma, and the sight of her cumming so hard, pushed Gail over the edge and she began to wail along with the teen. She was astounded that her own son had given her two of the best orgasms of her life, all in one night. Gail thought of the many lonely nights she had spent with no one to share her bed, and knew that need never be the case again. Her son had always had her heart, but now her body was his as well, whenever and wherever he wanted it.

Spent the four "victims" lay panting together on the floor, basking in the glorious afterglow of a truly liberating night. After regaining their senses, Trevor and Gail finished untying Emma and Sherri and helped the girls unsteadily to their feet. Trevor leaned down and picked up the small camera that had fallen to the floor, to keep anyone from stepping on it. As they exited the storeroom, Trevor wondered if he should tell them about the cameras, but decided that they had enough to think about for one night. He turned around and made a silent gesture of thanks to any remaining cameras and the BDSM bandits and turned off the light. The store itself had been left very neat, veritably untouched to anyone who might pass by, the lights had all been turned off, save for the few emergency lights that were always on, the shades had been drawn, and the door locked tightly with the keys having been put back through the old fashioned mail slot in the door. To a passerby they had simply closed up shop like any normal day.

Their clothes had been taken, but on the counter beside the register, they found their keys and credit cards, but no cash and the register had also been emptied. I guess those cameras are not cheap, Trevor thought to himself. All totaled the bandits had made off with a few thousand dollars and some lingerie, nothing that would force Gail's store out of business. After a short discussion, all 4 parties agreed that there was no reason to call the police, jokingly saying that the bandit's had given them all the night of their lives.

Looking at her watch, Gail noted that it was only midnight, hardly late enough for any of them to head outside naked, not with a popular bar at the far end of the small, downtown strip mall, so the first order of business would be finding them all something to wear home. For most of them, that would not be a problem, Trevor however would be a different case, but she would let her mind work on that while she dressed the girls. Gail decided to make a gift of the outfits for the girls, given all that they had been through, and she planned to dress them to the nines in some of her best wares.

"Okay girls, you've always wanted to watch me do my private fittings, so here is your chance close up, watch and learn. Emma you're up first."

Gail turned on the lights in her private fitting area near the back of the showroom, and stood Emma in the center of a series of six mirrors, that were arranged in a half-circle. Thinking that the bandits might enjoy the fashion show, and owing them for the greatest sex of his life so far, Trevor nonchalantly walked into the fitting area and placed the camera on a small table by the wall. He hoped that it would give a wide enough view to catch everything and that it would remain unseen by the women. Quietly he made his way back over by the register.

After studying Emma for a few moments, Gail began gliding around the store like a naked ballerina, performing Tchaikovsky. Trevor was mesmerized as he watched her move. She dressed Emma in a strapless banana yellow bra that fought to contain her large breasts, with a matching thong panty. Both pieces hand coral trim and highlights, which would accentuate her tanned skin. A matching garter belt, attached to beige stockings with a brown band and seams, and finished off with a pair of slippers that looked more like strappy heels. Gail then helped her into an elegant beige camisole top with a silk half slip with mid thigh slit to complete an outfit that would be suitable for a night out on the town. Trevor had to admire his mother's taste and fashion sense. The outfit, made up completely of lingerie, could not only be worn in public, but transformed Emma from college sorority chick, to elegant goddess.

"Okay Ms. Sherri, you're up."

Trevor watched as Gail circled around Sherri, glancing around the store as she did so. He thought that Sherri's short hair and pale skin might make things more difficult, but after a few minutes, his mother went right to work. She started with a deep plum colored sateen bra and panty. At 32c she really didn't need a bra that would lift her breasts, but the cups of this bra were slightly stiffer than normal, and cut in such a way that they left a lot of breast exposed. Combined with a strong front clasp, it acted like a bustier and showed off her cleavage a more pronounced way. The matching panty was cut slightly high on the hips, but clung tightly to Sherri's more petite, heart-shaped ass. A pair of black lace high-top stockings with a rose and thorn pattern running up the sides showed off Sherri's well toned legs. Gail finished the look off with a short kimono sleeve duster wrap in a pale blue that, when wrapped and pinned properly, showed not only Sherri's cleavage, but her tight stomach down to the navel.

As Sherri and Emma looked at themselves in their new, elegant clothing, Trevor marveled at how his mother could not only put the outfits together, but she never missed with the sizing. Every piece that she had grabbed had fit the two girls perfectly, and was all done by eye. He had never before had the opportunity to watch her work before, the fact that she was doing it in front of him now, fully nude and uninhibited turned him on in a way that went beyond purely sexual. He was coming to realize just what an intelligent and strong woman she really was. Part of him had always known it, but he had never seen it the way that he was seeing it now. He realized that no matter how strange the situation was, he was beginning to fall in love with his mother.

"Okay girls, or rather Ladies, now it is your turn to do me."

They all chuckled slightly at Gail's choice of words. She moved to stand before the mirrors, challenging her two employees to clothe her the way that she had just clothed them. Emma and Sherri walked around Gail, admiring her body, and then stood together near the mirrors to consult with one another. Although they moved around the store with less surety than Gail had, it did not take long before they had come to a consensus on how to dress their boss. Unfortunately they could not come to an agreement on Gail's measurements and were forced to ask her what sizes fit her best. As the two women finished collecting the pieces for Gail's outfit, she turned and smiled at Trevor. As she contemplated clothing for her son, she was far from surprised to see his erection was at full mast once again. He noticed her eyes lingering on his cock and could only shrug his shoulders at her bemused look.