Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ!" I moaned and bit my own lip. I felt my nipples harden and it was clear to me that my body was far from satisfied. Wendy noticed the effect she was having as well. Then she reached down and grabbed the bottom of her dress. In a quick and unbelievably deft motion, Wendy pulled the dress up over her head and tossed the soiled garment onto my bedroom floor.

Now Wendy was standing at the foot of my bed, nearly naked. She was still wearing her little, wet, pink panties and I could now see that she was wearing a thong. The dress had been a little tight at her round ass so I guess she hadn't wanted panty lines. But that was the only thing she was wearing now. I looked at the curves of her model-like body. I gaped at the way her legs drew up from her small feet until they flared out widely at her hips, the way her silhouette again tapped narrower until just below her breasts, the way her flat stomach perfectly complemented those curves, and her breasts. What could I say about them? They were the world's most beautiful breasts, besides my own, and she hadn't sold her soul to get them. They were shaped like teardrops, convex and rounded heavily on the bottom, sloping towards the nipples and then peaking up there on the top. Her nipples were little red kisses; the nipples were somewhat long and the areolas around the size of quarters.

My mouth was dry and I wanted to beckon her to come forward, but I couldn't move. I just froze and stared at her. I wasn't worried about whether this made me look stupid, I was just too engrossed in the view. It seemed that Wendy didn't need any encouragement. Instead, when she saw the look of pure lust on my face, she slipped her fingers into the waist band of her panties and quickly slid them down her body. She bent over at the waist as she did so and I watched the little piece of fabric gloss over her beautiful thighs. I also watched her hair cascade and her breasts hand down from her chest, still perky despite the strange position.

When she stood straight again, her body was completely naked. My eyes instantly flew to her pussy. I had often admired Wendy's breasts. I'd never given any thought to her pussy and I feel confident that at any other time in my life it would have had any particular interest in it. But now I felt an animal hunger to see it. I propped myself up on my shoulders and looked down the bed at Wendy.

Her tiny little cunt was perfect. I can't use any other word to describe it. Just looking at it made my mouth water. Her skin around it was just as smooth and white as the rest of her body. Her little slit was a just a perfect pink gash in the middle. The lips on her pussy were just like the ones of her face, pouty and welcoming. Her little clit was so hard I could see it from a few feet away on the bed. And I could see the insides of her legs were wet, she was clearly dripping with anticipation.

For a moment she just stood with her hands on her hips and let me drink in her body. I saw her eyes looking at my cock as it twitched with excitement. Still without speaking she leaned forward and put her hands on either side of my thighs. She was so close that she was almost touching me, but not quite. I decided not to move, to just let her do what she was going to do. It took all of my willpower to remain still.

Once her hands where in place, Wendy started to crawl up onto the bed. She put her knees on either side of my feet. Now she was on her hands and knees and her perfectly round ass was up in the air, facing my wall. Her tits hung down, a few inches from my shins. Wendy looked me dead in the eyes and started to crawl. I could sense her body moving around me, but she didn't touch me at first. Then, as her knees landed one, then the other, past my thighs, I felt them press against my skin. Then her hands moved against my armpits. Her body was low now and she was scrunched up with her ass high in the air. Then, in a fluid movement, she slid forward against my body.

First I felt her breasts touch against the top part of my thighs, just lightly with the nipples. Then I felt her body slide upwards. I felt my cock press against the area between her breasts and I groaned loudly. She kept moving forward so that soon her breasts were rubbing against my own. Then, she stopped. Her breasts were lying heavy and hot against my own. I couple feel her hard nipples sinking into my flesh even as my hard nipple sunk into hers. Her face just a few inches from mine. Her lips pouted beautifully, with a drip of cum still suspended from them.

Wendy carefully moved her knees forward again. She lifted her hips up. When she stopped moving, I could feel the heat of her cunt. Her pussy was just an inch or so above my throbbing cock. It was so close I could almost feel its wetness. But she didn't drop her hips down. She didn't let my cock slip into her hungry body.

Instead, Wendy leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine. I was sort of surprised by it, I don't know why, but I was. I sort of melted into her kiss. Her lips were so incredibly soft, they felt like they had been designed for no other purpose than to cradle my own lips. The cum on her face and lips smeared on mine, but that didn't detract from the almost innocent beauty of the kiss. With the way my heart was pounding and the way my body was aching, it felt so...right to be kissed by her.

And it felt so good that I couldn't help but moan. I opened my mouth and lead out a soft, mewling gasp. And the instant that my mouth opened, Wendy's opened as well. I guess I knew that she hadn't swallowed all of my cum, but I still wasn't ready for what happened next. A big, warm ball of my sperm and Wendy's saliva spilled out from her mouth. It fell all at once into my own gasping mouth. The salty flavor of my cum mixed with the sweetness of Wendy's spit in a flavor that I cannot describe. I moaned louder, gargling the stuff in my throat. I wanted to hold onto the mixture, to savor it, but I wanted in my stomach more. I swallowed it down, letting its warmth and dirtiness cover me entirely.

Wendy kissed me again, more passionately this time. I felt her tongue press into my mouth and probe against my tongue, my teeth, even into my guns and cheek. I wanted to grab her, but I didn't. I wanted to let her do whatever she wanted to me. I felt her sucking the last little bits of my cum and her spit out of my mouth and swallowing them down. All the while she lapped at the inside of my mouth, making a messy rhythm that soon I was moving to as well. I even slipped my own tongue into her warm, inviting mouth a few times, just to see what she tasted like, and to give back a little of what she was giving me. Finally, she broke the kiss and looked down at me.

"I've had sex with dozens of people," she said, sounding almost surprised that anything else, "And it has never felt like this before. Larissa, I need it baby. Please fuck me!" Wendy's words sent a shiver through my spine. "Please baby, please shove your cock in me as hard as you can. I got you off, help me baby, I need it." Wendy was cooing seductively in my ear. For an instant, I considered doing exactly what she said, I wanted it at least as bad as she did. But I went another route.

"Maybe I will," I said slowly. I thrust my hips up, but not much. I felt my cock press against Wendy's soaking wet pussy lips and she gasped loudly. But I stopped pressing. Wendy could've dropped down right there, but she liked this game too. She smiled at me and circled her hips. My cock moved around, grinding into Wendy's pussy lips, but not slipping in.

"Larissa, oh you fucking goddess!" she moaned as my cock brushed her clitoris, "Tell me what I need to do. Anything you want you can have it? Just fuck me!" she said. I didn't even think, I just spoke.

"I want your soul Wendy," I said lightly and then pressed my cock hard against her throbbing clit.

"Holy fuck Larissa," she panted, "It's yours!" And with that I threw my hands up and grabbed onto Wendy's perfectly sculpted hips and pulled her down on top of me.

"Jesus!" I moaned as I pulled her quickly. I'd thought her wet mouth felt amazing, but it was nothing by comparison to Wendy's sopping pussy. It practically sucked my hard cock in and refused to let go. It was warm and soft. Wet and downy. I'd felt my pussy before, but somehow having a cock in Wendy's was even better.

Wendy seemed impressed by the sensation as well. I was full on my back now and Wendy's back was arched as she started to throw hips against my cock as hard as she could. I reached up and felt Wendy's breasts. I have to admit, I'd imagined doing that before, but it was better than even my most lurid day dream. My finger sunk into her flesh while her hard, perfect nipples pressed against my palm.

"You like those baby?" she asked

"Yes," I replied in a husky voice. Wendy pressed her hips back hard, driving my cock deep into her pussy. I moaned loudly before I realized that Wendy's breasts were now just inches from my face. I opened my mouth and Wendy gently slipped her nipple into my mouth. It was hard and soft at the same time and I sucked on it gently. Wendy grunted. I started to suck on Wendy's breast at the same rate that I thrust my hips up into her. She squealed with delight, moving her hips so that they crashed into mine.

The feeling was so incredibly intense and we were moving so quickly (in every sense) I completely lost control of myself. I grabbed Wendy's other tit with my free hand, pulling on her nipple hard. Wendy arched her back harder into me. Her hips started rocking faster and faster. I sucked and pulled at the same rhythm, harder and faster with each passing instant.

I heard my balls slapping against Wendy's ass. My balls sounded wet and I could feel Wendy's juices dripping down my shaft as she rocked against it. I was thinking about how insanely hot that was, when Wendy reached behind my head and grabbed my hair. She pulled my head back off of her breast and her nipple came out with an audible pop. My eyes flashed up at hers, pain mixing with ecstasy.

Wendy looked ravenous and she opened her mouth and leaned in and kissed me again. I continued to rub her breast with my hand as she dipped her hot tongue back into my mouth. I sucked on her tongue like she'd sucked on my cock earlier, pulling it into my mouth and drinking her thick saliva off of it. Wendy groaned into my mouth. And then reached down and grabbed my breasts as well. While our kisses became sweeter, less passionate, our hands roamed one another's bodies more freely. Wendy's hands felt soft but firm on my breasts and I groaned while she began to play with my nipples. All the while she kept slamming her ass down on my hips, driving my cock in deeper and deeper. I could feel myself getting close again.

Finally, Wendy pulled away slightly and then reached behind her back. She sat up again and looked down at me. She moved her body in a languorous fashion, like a professional belly dancer. I watched the way all of her body parts flowed together while she fucked me. She looked beautiful. It was only later that I realized her sexy dance was just hiding her actions. I didn't know what she was doing, but in a moment I felt that missing hand behind her back. She quickly grabbed my balls. Not hard, but firmly.

"Fill my cunt!" she groaned at the same time, throwing her head back obscenely and beautifully. She leaned back so far I could feel her hair against the tops of my legs. And as she screamed and moved, she squeezed my cock hard inside of her body. That was it for me.

This orgasm was different than the last one, but no less mind blowing. I felt my body lock up first. Every muscle in my body tensed to an unbearable tightness. My eyes shot open and my mouth hung rigid and open. I heard my voice making a strange croaking sound. At the same time my hands shot to Wendy's hips and I pulled down hard, driving my cock into her as hard as I could. I could feel my fingers digging into her hip bones and Wendy yelped in surprise.

"Oh fucking Christ!" I moaned as loud as I could and then the tension released in a fuzzy warmth that hit every spot on my body at the same time. I thrust my hips two more times and I felt my hot sperm shooting into Wendy's tight body.

"Oh Larissa," Wendy cooed in a sultry voice and I knew it was filling her up. My eyes opened and I saw her looking at me with surprise and longing, "There is so much!" she said. I looked down and saw that Wendy's pussy was overflowing with my cum, it was dripping down my shaft and onto my bed. I could smell the scent of my rich cum mixed with Wendy's sweet pussy. I grabbed Wendy by the neck quickly and pulled her in for another deep kiss. I felt the last bit of my cum pour into Wendy's pussy as my tongue slid along her teeth and played with her gums. But I wasn't done, there was still something I had to do.

I was still holding Wendy's neck and I thrust upward, rolling her over to the side. She let out a little squeal and then giggled beautifully into my mouth, "What are you doing baby?" she asked in a surprised, but still aroused voice. Soon we had flipped over completely, Wendy was lying on her back on the edge of the bed, I was still inside of her, my rapidly softening cock still dripping wet between her spread legs.

"You need to cum honey," I said.

"I do Larissa, give it to me, please!" she said, and her 'please' sounded almost desperate, like she'd die without it. I popped my softened cock out of Wendy's body. I gave her one more innocent kiss on the lips and then I kissed her chin. And her neck, and between her breasts, and her upper stomach, and her bellybutton. While I kissed I slid my arms underneath of her legs so that the bottoms of her thighs rested almost on her shoulders and her knees hold over them.

Now I was lying on my stomach on my bed facing Wendy's pussy. My cock was softened now and it was not uncomfortable on top of it, although I spread my legs so I wouldn't crush my balls. This close to Wendy's cunt, I could smell our scents mixed together more clearly. I looked up at Wendy's eyes and she was staring at me intently. I looked back down to her pussy. I could see my sperm leaking out of her quickly, not to mention the fact that she was still soaking wet from her own arousal. Her hard red clit stood up proudly on her body, almost shaking with anticipation.

I started almost down at her asshole. I stuck out my tongue, leaving it thick and broad. I splayed my tongue out and then pressed it softly on the little patch of skin between her asshole and the bottom of her pussy. It was soaking wet with my cum and it taste amazing. I slowly started to lick up her slit. Every centimeter I moved, I drank in my juices mixed with Wendy's. The combination was incredible.

I felt Wendy's body shaking as I kissed and licked her most sensitive parts. I dipped my tongue, slowly and easily into her wet pussy. The flavor of her inside was even more intense here, but I could feel still more of my cum inside of her. I had an idea. I wrapped my lips around the sopping opening of Wendy's pussy and gently started to suck on her.

"Oh Larissa," She moaned and I felt her roll around a bit on her back. I held her legs closer, keeping her still. And I kept sucking my own juices out of her pussy and drinking it down. It was still that unbelievable mixture of our juices, in fact it tasted even more of her than it had on the outside. It was incredible. I took my time and enjoyed her flavors, swirling my tongue around gently as I did so.

But I knew that wasn't going to be enough to get her off. I'd never been eaten out (and certainly never eaten anyone out) but I knew that the key to making a girl cum was the clit. It always worked for me. When I finally sucked out all of the cum and pussy juice I could reach, I popped my lips off of Wendy's open hole and rubbed the slit again gently with my tongue. Wendy squealed and shook on the bed. I'd tortured her enough, now it was time.

I drew my tongue down to the bottom of her slit and then slowly ran it all the way up. I stopped just for an instant at her clit and looked up at her. Her eyes pleaded with me and, after yet one more second of hesitation, I relented. "Larissa, Jesus don't stop!" Wendy said all at once while she was drawing in breath. I smiled and pressed my tongue again against her hard little clit. I could feel Wendy wriggling with each touch.

I decided to jump in now, give it to her hard. I started to lap at her hard clit, running my tongue all over it. Licking at the hard little nub and then flattening it out so I could cover it completely. Larissa squeaked on the bed and I watched as she started to grab her own breasts and pull lightly on her own nipples. She kneaded her breasts and panted heavily as I licked harder and faster. I could feel her getting close.

I wrapped my whole mouth around her clit and sucked it gently while I swirled my tongue around it, just like she'd sucked my cock. Wendy's entire body went tense. She'd been so close, that was basically all she needed to get pushed over the edge. I felt her legs snap around my head, pulling me in closer. One of her hands flew to the back of my head, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Wendy chanted as she pushed me harder and harder into her clit. She hurt me a little, but it felt amazing and I kept sucking on her pussy. Finally, Wendy let out a low groan and her body shook violently. Her legs flapped and she thrust her hips hard into my face. I felt more liquid slip out of her pussy, wetting my chin, I stuck my tongue out and tasted it heartier flavor.

"Oh my fucking God!" Wendy groaned and then, she fell flat down onto the bed, panting. From where I lay, I could see her chest rising and falling rapidly. Her legs were spread and her arms hung lifelessly next to her breasts. She looked like she was absolutely exhausted. And, now that I had a chance to think about it, I was exhausted too. But I decided to test one last thing. I stuck my tongue out one last time and just barely rubbed it across Wendy's tight little clit. She shook all over, but she was clearly sensitive and pushed me quickly away from her pussy. But once I slid down her body and rested my head on her thigh, she looked at me and smiled. Her face was plastered in sweat.

For a little while we just lay there together, catching our breath. We were both sticky with sweat, cum, and saliva and felt like we'd run a 10K. But I couldn't remember a time when I'd felt more content. Like my body had been wrung out and now was being allowed to just hang loosely and comfortably. And I'd lost my virginity! Not in a way I'd ever expected, but there it was. I kissed the inside of Wendy's thigh and looked up at her. She ran her hand through my hair and let out a long, satisfied sigh.

"That was amazing Larissa," she said, "That was the best sex I've ever had." She said and I felt proud and sexy all at once. Who knew, an experience girl like Wendy would be so impressed by little old me. But after a moment of thinking, I also felt a bit confused. It was like I'd been a different person for a moment. I sat up on my knees on my bed, my flaccid cock dangling.

"I can't believe that just happened," I said. And with that, it was like a spell was broken. I had never wanted this! Had I? I had wanted to be Wendy's friend sure, I'd admired her, even her body, but had I ever had erotic thoughts about her? How had this happened? What had we done?

"I know," Wendy said and I looked back at her face. She looked as concerned as I did, like we both came the realization that something truly weird had happened at the same moment. She stared at me for awhile. She didn't look upset or angry. Just like she was unsure of what was happening. "It was...lovely. But it was...not right, was it? I feel strange..." she said. I knew exactly what she meant.

1...56789...12