Beautiful Leanne

Story Info
She was my dream woman.
8.5k words
4.73
84.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader, this story starts essentially as none consent, but traverses into a torrid love affair between a young man and an older woman.

*

The opportunity that I hadn't really been looking for happened totally by accident, and certainly not by design. I had the hots for my best mates mother, and had had them for as long as I can remember, I had known him and her for 12 years. I had always been in love with her, it was her ways, her movements, the way she was. I was utterly besotted with her all my life, I hung on every word.

Oh, and one other thing, as I grew older I realised that she was an absolute knockout in the beauty stakes. Growing up she had always just been Mrs Walker, or sometimes Aunty Leanne. Now when I looked at her, which I always did and she knew it, I would sometimes get a quirky smile from her, a knowing smile, oh she knew alright.

But I never once gave an indication of what I, as a young lad now 18 years old was going through, the torment of wanting to touch her, imagining in my fertile mind as I yanked on my 8" todger That she was mine, tucked up in bed, making love, her surrendering to me helplessly. Accepting that I, had young mastery of her in every way.

Of course it was always in my head, and alone in my bed or wherever the urge to screw her overtook me. Don't misunderstand, I wasn't obsessed with her in every waking moment, I led a normal life, had girlfriends, was having sex, although like every lad my age I lie through my eye teeth about my conquests.

But I also knew what I felt about her wasn't a silly childish dream, I had always wanted her, even before I knew anything about sex. Being close to her had always given me a thrill that I didn't understand myself.

Me? I'm Toby Johnson, 18, going on 19 and at college later. I am now 6ft 1 and a bit inches, 175lbs, do all the usual lad things, play a bit of sport, go out with my mates hunting! You name it we are all boys!

She is Leanne Walker, around 5ft 5" I guess about 110, 112 lbs and she is heaven sent. I know people could pick out a more beautiful woman from anywhere they wanted, but not to me. Mother of H as we call him, Harold is his given name. We have been close friends since they moved into our road those 12 or so long years ago.

If my memory serves me right, the very first time I looked at his mother at the tender age of about 6 or 7, I was enchanted by her. I can still remember her smell when I was shyly introduced to her and H, she bent, patted my head and breathed over me I can still feel my knees go weak!

I know her birth date, and she is 40 this year, and is as beautiful to me now, as she was back then when my eyes first saw her. She has soft, but thick and shiny chestnut hair, it reaches her shoulders and unless she is working or doing something, it is free to do what it wants. I've accidently touched it many times, I love sneaking a feel.

Her face is soft, gentle and kind, angelic comes to mind, full lips that I would kill for to be able to kiss. I have had over the years many pecks on my cheeks, and every time they have burned holes in me. Eyes that draw me in, I have fallen into them so many times you wouldn't believe.

She wears fashionable clothes, skirts to just above her gorgeous knees, high heels, feminine dresses, and she always looks and smells great. Being alone with her on odd occasions wasn't a problem, I did of course give her moon eyes, I couldn't help it, but she knew. That smile of hers was our secret, I knew, she knew.

I wanted to fuck her so bad, make love to her, listen to her calling my name when I made her cum, Look up into those deep pool like dark brown eyes, as she leaned down to kiss me while I was laid on my back after screwing her silly. Her soft warm sexy naked body tight up against mine.

I wanted to hear her tell me I was the best of the best, 'no one had made me cum like that Toby, never,' she would say breathlessly. I would stroke and squeeze a heavy hard nipple making her moan, you wouldn't believe the number of times I have made love to her in my head.

And then one day fate stepped in and took me to my personal heaven, but it wasn't anything like I had ever imagines. It was a Saturday morning. I was just about to jack off over a thought in my head when my cell phone rang. It was Leanne, Mrs Walker.

"Hi Toby, its me," she said. "Hello Leanne," I replied, "to what pleasure do I owe this early morning call from you?" My prick was at full attention, as I was. "Keith, (her husband) and H are away for the weekend visiting his mother, and I have tried to get into the loft to sort some things out, but I can't get the ladder to drop down, the hatch won't open, can you pop over and give me a hand please?"

"I'll be there in 15 minutes, don't go away okay?" I said. 'Oh wow, I'm going to be there alone with her, yesireeee!' I chortled. I had a rapid shower, shave, combed my hair, squirted on a little smelly, jeans, trainers, a T shirt and I was of!

When I got there I knocked and walked in, Leanne was in the kitchen, making a drink. I got cheeky, went up to her, as she turned her head to greet me and I gave her a peck on her cheek for a change. I got that smile, our secret one, I gave her one back.

"Drink?" she asked me. "Yes thank you," I told her. We chatted about this and that, and she told me H and his dad wouldn't be home until tomorrow afternoon. God I thought, 'what I wouldn't give to spend my weekend alone with you Leanne,' I told my already wild imaging mind.

Leanne was dressed in a mans shirt, I think it was anyway, a skirt that finished as usual just above her gorgeous knees and a pair of pumps, her hair was up in a pony tail, her face was lightly made up and se looked as sexy as I had ever seen her, fabulous. But as I said, I have a very fertile mind.

Leanne to me was a woman in every sense of the word, she was self assured, beautiful, elegant, sophisticated, (to me anyway) feminine, and at her age she was a woman of the world, the ultimate boys sexy wet dream, she was certainly mine!

'If you only knew Leanne, if you only knew,' I thought, as my prick hardened in my jeans as I looked at her. "Shall we go and have a look at the hatch Toby?" she asked me, did I see a twinkle in her eye? "Yep okay, lead the way," I said, it wasn't often I got the chance to view her from behind walking up the stairs. It mesmerised me, she swayed up, her skirt swinging gently from side to side as her hips waltzed in front of me 2 feet away. My prick was nearly ripping my jeans open.

On the landing she stopped, we were a few feet away from her bedroom, and a few feet more from her bed. She pointed up, I looked. The hook was ready, she handed me the little wooden pole with a matching hook on one end.

I hooked them up and pulled, it didn't open, hmmm? I thought, so taking a stance I yanked hard, and down it came. "Oh thanks Toby, what would I have done without you?" she whispered. "No problem Leanne, glad to be of help." I told her. "Come on, I'll make you breakfast for getting me out of a jam." I followed her again, this was wonderful. In the kitchen she got busy and I watched, I could look as much as I wanted because we were alone, no one to see me taking it all in.

When we were finished, I had a sudden thought, I had been trying to think of a way to stay there without making it too obvious why. "Can I help you in the loft Leanne, I have nothing on today, I'd be glad to help?" "Why thank you Toby that would be great!" So off we went again, me behind taking in the most incredible sight a young lad of my age can see.

She went up first and I nearly shot my load looking up there, I followed and she surveyed the mountain of items all over the place. "Jesus," she said, "I had no idea it was like this. I had to agree it did look a real jungle. "Tell you what Leanne, you tell me what you want, and I'll pass it down, okay?"

We worked away for about an hour, the she told me she was going to get a drink and that she would bring me one too. And that was when I saw the very things that would make me do what I did, and, thank god, got away with. Let me explain.

To one side was a box, I looked in and saw among other things 4 or 5 skipping ropes, they must have been hers when she was younger. My mind raced away from me, I suddenly imagined her tied to the stair ladder to the loft, me behind her fucking her wholesale.

I took them out of the box and examined them, they were supple and usable. When she came back I put them away out of sight, I had to think! She handed me my drink and as I looked at her stood there with her beautiful head in the loft and the rest of her on the ladder, my mind went into over drive.

I seemed to be under the control of my prick, I passed her some things and she dropped them down, in the mean time I took out a rope. I passed her some more and she climbed down this time, I fashioned a loop on to each end of one rope. She came back up and I handed her more things, this happened a dozen times before I knew I was going to do it.

She knew I was getting an eyeful above her every time she climbed the ladder back up, she must have seen my hard on too. I had slid the rope under a rafter. Then the point of no return, when she reached her hands up I popped both loops over her wrists and pulled them tight.

She just stood there looking perplexed to say the least, by this time I was dropping down behind her and tying her ankles to each side of the ladder. Then I was on her. I stood on the rung below the one she was standing on and put my arms around her waist then I started kissing her exposed neck.

I has slipped my hands up to cup and weigh her tits before she managed to speak, such was her surprise and shock. "Toby, what are you doing, I don't understand, what are you after?" she asked me, I still don't think she realised what I had done, and what I was about to do.

But she certainly got the message when I pressed my raging cock right into her ass, felt for and squeezed her nipples. "Oh, oh, oh Toby, wha....?" "Shhhh," I whispered as I hammered kisses on to her neck and shoulder, then I bit her lightly. "Toby!" she cried, "please, Toby, what are you.... Oh oh oh Toby stoppppppp, please, hmmmmm."

I wasn't listening to the depth of her voice, nor did I realise that her pleas were only half hearted, if I had, I would have been more aware of a woman in the upcoming throes of arousal, I should have known straight away. But in my ignorance, I didn't.

I wiggled my prick into the crack of her ass, she tried to squirm away but there was no where to go. "Toby please you musn.... Arggggh, no Toby this is naughty, you have to stop, oh please Toby Nooooooo." Her voice was breathless, shallow, husky and her head was bent forward, a sure giveaway to someone who had more experience that I.

I had no idea of what to expect from her, but I'm sure I wasn't expecting it to be this. She was getting turned on, even I could tell that now, and that in itself spurred me on. I kissed, bit, and licked at her neck; took complete control of her acorn hard nipples. I sucked an ear into my mouth. This had a response that told me all me all I wanted, and needed to know.

I felt her sag a little on the ladder; I cemented my hold on her and attacked her with all I could attack her with. I trailed hot kisses up and down, poked my tongue repeatedly into her ear, she loved that I think? She couldn't stop me from doing it. Leanne twisted and turned but she was getting weaker, her movements trying to get away were lessening, was she as giving in? My cock was lodged tight into her crack now, I was commanding her nipples, and my kisses were having her mind away.

I undid her blouse, pushed her bra up and then it was flesh on flesh, her tits were sat in my hands and her nipples were locked between my fingers. I gently pumped my prick at her, she moaned, her forehead, resting on the ladder now told me she was gone, or going. She had stopped wriggling and resisting.

I dropped both hands and pulled her skirt up to her waist, and I pushed one hand down her panties and inserted fingers into her pussy, it was hot, it was also soft silky and wet! I pondered whether to untie her and take to the bedroom, but thought to myself, 'no, that would give her a chance to recover her senses and stop me.'

So I did the only things I could do now. One handed, I undid and dropped my pants, pushed my boxers down and freed my raging prick, then it was her panties that went next. I just ripped them away with one heavy tug. I heard Leanne gasp, but there was no objection. My right hand in her pussy, my left hand on her nipples, my mouth on her neck and ear took care of any objections she might still have had.

Bending my knees a little, I pulled my hand from her pussy, took hold of my hard on and directed it to her entrance. I slid up and in, in one smooth movement. She sighed, then moaned softly, followed by a womanly mewl. I wasn't particularly gentle, I didn't have the time, I just wanted to fuck her no matter what. But I lasted for a lot longer than I thought I would, by the time I was about to spew my load Leanne was grunting.

"Yes Toby yes," she whispered, more to herself I think than to me, "harder Toby harder, oh god Toby Oh Mmmm, oh yes." Then I came and I know she came with me. I nearly fell of the ladder when my knees buckled, but I managed to hold on to the end. I stayed still for a while with my prick still in her, I needed to get my breath back. I kissed her neck some more getting a soft moan for my efforts.

Then moving away, I undid her ankles, hopped back up into the loft and released her wrists. Leanne stayed where she was so I dropped down again. I was going to ask her if she was alright, apologise, but decided against it. What I did do was pick her up off the ladder and carry her into her bedroom. My pants were already gone. I yanked my shirt off, her skirt and blouse, along with her bra and put us both into her bed.

She lay there looking at me not saying a word; I slid tight to her, put my arm around her, pulled her even closer and kissed her. I was actually kissing the woman of my dreams, I had just fucked her I know, but this was my, our first kiss, it was fantastic, I loved it. Then Leanne kissed me back, it was all going to be alright. Thoughts had penetrated my head over what I had just stupidly done, but her kissing me back told me I was good to go!

We lay there breathing heavily waiting for it to subside, we held each other, I was in heaven, our hands holding the other close, and body's pressed tight together. Gradually she moved into a more dominant position I ended up on my back with her leaning over and kissing me fully. Nothing could better this, I thought, well, apart from fucking and making love to her, which I intended to do again very shortly.

She reared up from me and climbed over, knees either side, hands on my chest looking at me so intently. I was hypnotised by her eyes. Then she did the most amazing thing. It shocked me into temporary immobility. She slapped my face with both hands about 3 or 4 or 5 times before I could even think of moving. I manage to grab her wrists and stop her

I looked at her in horror, she wasn't happy at what I had just done, my life flashed before my eyes, prison, shame forever guilt, my life in ruins. I would have to leave never show my face agin, everything was lost. How stupid could I have been, temporary insanity wasn't in the ball park now.

She stared so hard into my eyes I was paralysed with fear, then she smiled, and said. "You bad boy Toby, you are a real bad boy, but I have to confess that was the most exciting sex I have ever had in my life, it was fantastic, thank you, thank you, thank you." Then she fell on me and our mouths connected in a wonderful sexy kiss.

I almost burst into tears with relief, but instead my prick jumped to life and poked her in the stomach, I didn't know it but Leanne did. "Ooooh," as she wiggled on me, "is that for me then hmmmm?" she mumbled into my mouth, I, not wanting to stop her kissing me like she was, just nodded my head to her. I felt her fingers close over my now re-erected full cock.

She moved to one side and lifted her self over me and then she sank down, I don't know who had the loudest sigh, but we were both very happy at this turn of events. And then the women of my dreams set about fucking her young lover, and fuck me she did! It was fantastically manic, I had never seen a real woman in action, one which knows what she wants, knows how to go after it and get it. Well, she got me I can tell you.

If I had died right then, I would have been the happiest fella on earth, nothing could top this, here I was in Leanne's bed with her, and she was rutting herself on my 8 incher, and was she enjoying it or what! Now, ask me if I was enjoying it too, I could have bellowed it from the roof tops, YESSSSSSS!

I reached up and took both nipples between my fingers, Leanne snapped her head backwards then forwards and moaned, "Nooooo!" She took my wrists and I let her force them down to the side of my head, then she kissed me, and said, "keep still Toby, let me okay?" Her eyes ordered me to obey her, I did. She fucked me hard and long, she was aware of me I know, she would lean down and kiss and tongue me intermittently. But she was away with the fairies too, her eyes became kind of glazed over, her mind was on what was happening within her. The impending orgasm was hers, hers to take, hers to give.

The explosion from her shook me, she suddenly reared up almost coming off my prick, then dropped like a stone back on to me, the slap was audible, she seemed to crunch up within herself, her beautiful head bowed right down, her hands left my wrists which suddenly felt like they were about to break, and she dug her nails wonderfully painfully into my chest as her climax shattered itself through her.

This made me cum too, I hadn't realised that I must have been ready to blow, I was so taken up with her actions. This beautiful gorgeous sexy woman was giving me everything; it was all I could do just to stay with her. My natural response was to drive my hips up unknowingly and blast my cum up and into her, this seemed to make her have one final detonation. She collapsed on me whimpering, she straightened her legs out beside mine and laid her soft head on my shoulder, her lovely face was turned into my neck and she either mewled, cried or whimpered, something like that went on.

I just lay there under her not really knowing what to do. I didn't know enough about beautiful sexy women like her to be able to make a decision like this. Should I move her, slide her off, hold her, turn her over and love her, what? I decided on staying where I was, which turned out to be the right thing to do.

Slowly she began to move, her head came up, her soft eyes met my popped wide open ones. "Wow," she said softly, "now that's what I call making love, are you alright Toby?" She was actually asking me if I was okay, can you believe that! Was I okay? I had never in my life felt better than I did right now. "Leanne, I have never ever been better in my life, I promise you." I told her. She kissed me, "and I," she said, "haven't either, this is the best sex I have ever had baby, it really is."

She lifted her magnificent naked body up, looked into my eyes and oh so slowly lowered her lips to mine. This had to be the kiss of kisses it blew me away, tongues tangled, lips devoured lips. Her soft body was laid full length on mine, her arms tight around my neck, there was no pretence here, this was a woman loving her man. And that man in this moment in time, was me!

We moved around a little ending up face to face on our sides, and then I felt her shaking me gently. "Time to wake up sleepy head," she said softly in my ear. I, for a moment didn't know where I was, my thoughts were fuddled to say the least. My first view was of her smiling at me, then she kissed me awake and then I knew where I was. It had happened, it wasn't a dream. I was with her, Leanne, the woman I had lusted after for all these years was next to me, and we were in her bed.