Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 06

Story Info
Luna has bigger plans for Julie than Julie has for herself.
6.4k words
4.73
7.6k
7
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by human. In fact my heroine Juliana Macon; who we met in 'You Can't Deny Your Wolf' grew up in the human world.

After a series of events, she discovered her birthright, as the heir to the Alpha-ship of her late father's pack.

In this chapter it's becoming clearer that Luna has bigger plans for Julie than Julie has for herself. There are also more signs of just how freaky the Gum Swamp Creek pack was when Julie's parents were the Alpha and Luna.

~~~

Saturday afternoon.

Now that it was fall, and football season, the usual pool party was being replaced by Jake and Elwood's college football game. The pack piled into the pack's three SUV and made the one hour drive to a home stadium.

Del led the caravan a mid-size SUV, Marta sat in front with him while Amanda sat behind her. She was partially leaning on the door, with one foot pulled underneath her thigh, and her other foot behind the driver's seat. She had her dress hiked up providing Del a view of the treasure between her shapely thighs anytime he wanted it. She was trying to whet his appetite, since Marta allows her to fuck him once a month if she can seduce him.

She was saying to them, "I'm so proud of Jake and Elwood, I can't wait to see how cute they are in their uniforms, and of course I can't wait to see them play. I just know they're going to do well. Del, they're a chip off the old block as the saying goes. In more ways than playing football, I might add." And then she playfully punched him in the shoulder.

Del rolled his eyes at the comment about them in their uniforms, but inside he was bursting with pride from her insinuation about their skill with their cocks.

Marta ignored her suggestive comment about her sons, and instead agreed with her about looking forward to watching them play, before she got in a playful dig at Amanda, saying, "And have you ever met a man in uniform you didn't love?" Then she looked around her headrest and saw how much skin Amanda was exposing.

Amanda looked down between her legs and playfully flashed a shocked face expression back at her before saying, "Nope, neither have you."

~

Fred, Wilma, Barney, and Betty were riding in the older Suburban. Julie smiled inwardly when she noticed Fred and Betty in a seat together, while Wilma rode shotgun with Barney.

The two couples loved their mates but desired each other's mates physically. Barney and Wilma still went after each other like newlyweds even though the couples had been swapping for decades. Fred was laughing as he drove with one hand on Betty's knee. Meanwhile Betty's upper body was turned so she could look into the backseat; she was talking to Wilma and laughing, saying, "Wilma, Barney's been looking forward to fucking you all week.

"I bet he won't last more than two pumps when he climbs on top of you tonight." And she laughed again and so did Fred. After a moment of chuckling he said, "Barney my brother, I ain't laughing at ya, I'm laughing with you. My wife has got a snapper; I know it feels good to you. She sure knows how to work that thing."

Wilma laughed and pinched her mate's ear before she said, "Hunni hush, you don't care about my snapper, you'd rather get your dick sucked. That's why you can't get enough of Betty.

Barney had tears in his eyes from laughing when he said, "You three are hilarious. Imagine an outsider listening to this conversation."

Everybody laughed one more time before they settled in for the ride, but everyone's mind was busy thinking about the possibility of finding new playmates as the size of the pack grew.

~

Julie was sure the pack members she'd inherited from her father's time as Alpha were still playing sexual games. There was no doubt in her mind that Fred and Wilma loved each other as did Barney and Betty, and so did Del and Marta. Of course Amanda loved everybody.

As long as they kept knowledge of the existence of their arrangement within the pack, she wouldn't order them to end it. "Whatever floats their boat," she thought.

~

Angel, Ashley, Darby, Barb, and Julie road in the beautiful new Suburban. They were looking forward to meeting a cat from the War Eagle pack named Felix Duncan, and a wolf from the Crimson Tide pack name Rufus Stampy. The two men would sit with them at the game, and then come back to Gum Swamp Creek afterwards. If all went well, they would be joining the pack.

"I hope Felix is cute," said Ashley with a giggle.

"Uh oh, I know what that giggle was for," said Angel jovially.

"So do I," said a laughing Darby.

Ashley put on a pout before she said, "Both of you got to play at the conference with those Alphas, I haven't had any playtime since I moved to Gum Swamp Creek, not that I'm complaining. To be honest I'm proud of myself, but it'll be fun having a boy cat or two around."

Julie glanced at her in the rearview mirror for a second, and then said, "It's OK sweetie. Now that we're free of that nasty old witch, you just need to be in control of your urges, but there's no requirement that you be celibate."

After a big exhale, Ashley said, "Thank goodness you said that. I need a man to make me cum. I'm about to bust." Then she thought a moment longer before saying, "I still ain't gonna suck nobody's dick though."

Ashley, Darby and Julie all groaned their support.

To everyone's surprise, Barb said, "Ashley I need a man to make me cum too."

Angel then joked that perhaps Ashley and Barb should have gone to the Alpha's conference to lobby Alpha Malzan and Alpha Babar. She said, "Ash I would have been glad to let you meet Alpha Malzan in that pecan grove. My poor kitty is still raw from those barbs on the head of his dick." She saw the frown on Julie's face and said, "Don't worry boss, Alpha Van Pebbles dick will feel extra good in his human. His barbs will rub you just right."

They all laughed again. Julie exhaled dramatically, and then said, "Thank you for that, Angel."

And then it was Darby's turn to fess-up. She hadn't said anything about her encounter with Alpha Tiny Babar, even though word had spread among the Alphas at the conference, about how well she'd handled him. She said, "Barb, girl be careful what you ask for. You'd better hope he's not hung like Tiny."

Barb's face filled with color before she said, "Big girl, small hole. Small girl all hole. Right Ashley?"

Julie almost had to pull off the road; they were all laughing so hard.

~~~

At the game.

The game was a dud for Jake and Elwood's team, even though they both played well. Dell wasn't happy with the head coach, and let everyone sitting near him know the coach had to go. Fred and Barney cheered him on, saying, "Yeah, the coach stinks."

All the pack women kept a low profile. Rufus Stampy and Felix Duncan looked at each other knowingly. They were both diehard fans for their teams too.

~

After the game the pack hung out for a while to visit with Jake and Elwood. There were handshakes and hugs a plenty. When it was Amanda's turn to hug them she also whispered into their ear, telling each of them to visit her soon.

A short time later the pack headed back home to Gum Swamp Creek with Felix and Rufus following them.

~~~

Trial run.

The next few days were a tryout period for Felix, Rufus, and the pack, with each of them testing the other to determine if they were a good fit.

Felix and Rufus were rooming together in one of the empty houses on the property. It would be their new home if they joined the pack. When they climbed down from their pickup trucks they looked at each other and whistled. Felix purred and then said, "Man I can't believe this. Would you look at this place, it's amazing."

Rufus went inside while Felix walked around to the back yard. A minute later they met on the back deck of the house. Rufus said, "Damn son, c'mon in here and check this out, we have a big TV on the wall in the living room, and there's one in every bedroom too. It looks better than a beta's house in there.

The house had been remodeled and newly furnished to the satisfaction of Amanda and Marta, except for the TVs, which were selected by Del.

The place was like heaven compared to Felix's and Rufus's digs with their former pack. They'd already decided they wanted to stay with Alpha Juliana Macon.

~

On Sunday they watched football together. They pulled for different college teams, but both of them loved the professional team from Big City.

Being that their new home was perfect, quite naturally the fridge was fully stocked with beer. Angel had contacted the concierge cat at the War Eagle pack, and the concierge wolf at the Crimson Tide pack, to find out some of the guys personal preferences. One of the things she found out was which beer they liked.

They were kicked back with their feet up while watching the game, and talking about their new pack mates. Rufus was talking about the girls in the pack. He said, "What do you think about all these girls around here. I've never smelled so much pussy before. We have mostly guys in my old pack.

After lapping some beer from his bowl Felix snickered and then said, "I smelled that poontang too. I'm going to like it here. I can't wait till in the morning to see them naked before they shift.

Rufus chugged the rest of his beer, and then he burped.

~~~

Monday morning under the pavilion.

The entire pack was huddled around Julie after the sparring session in their human was done. It was time for the wolves to run, and the cats had the option to run or climb trees. All the girls giggled when Julie said, "Alright ladies we have two gentlemen here, who we want to join our pack, so I'm counting on you, Angel, Darby, Barb, and Ashley to behave yourselves." And then she smiled, showing her perfect white teeth.

Each of the single females she named looked around at everyone, and then Ashley said, "What about Miss Amanda, Miss Marta, Miss Betty, and Miss Wilma, don't they have to behave too?" And then she grinned before she giggled at the looks she got from them.

Angel, Darby, and Barb agreed with her and that were saying so. Barb said to Julie, "She's right Alpha, they can be just as frisky as any of us, just ask their mates." This caused everyone in the pack to laugh along with her.

Once they'd calmed down again it was time to shift. All the females were holding their breath and looking at Rufus while waiting to see his unit. Darby had told them about that elephant trunk Alpha Tiny Babar calls a cock, and they were wondering if big dicks ran in his pack.

Rufus could feel eyes on him, and he'd expected it. He knew his former Alpha was famous for being well hung. Fortunately for Rufus, the males in the pack did take after their Alpha, and so when he pulled off his sweats even Del, Fred, and Barney were impressed.

When it was Felix's turn to strip, Julie tried to be discreet, but she was really interested to see if he had spines on his cock when it was soft.

She was biting her lip and rather obvious as she studied it. While it wasn't covered with little barbs like she'd imagined it'd be, there were small mounds of flesh where they would pop out.

When it was Rufus and Felix's turn to watch the girls, Fred moved a step closer to them and said, "Grab hold of your dicks boys. Y'all bout to see some fine pieces of ass. If y'all play your cards right you might get to fuck all of em."

Del and Barney covered their mouths while they snickered at Fred's lie .

~

One of Julie's priorities had been to ensure all the females in her pack looked well put together. As a result when the women took their clothes off, Felix and Rufus couldn't believe their eyes. They all looked well maintained, from their fashionable hairstyles down to their expensive lingerie.

It only got better from there. Thanks to regular trips to the spa, all the women's bodies were smooth and hairless, except for varying amounts of hair around their pussy.

Rufus and Felix looked at each other with lust in their eyes.

~

Shortly afterwards the run began.

Both the cats and the wolves ran for a mile or three before they all paused to play. Angel's and Ashley's cat, invited Felix's cat to roll around in the grass with them. The two female cats tag-teamed Felix's cat, with Angel's cat grasping his throat in her powerful jaws, while Ashley's bobcat tried to get him aroused by rubbing her body all over his. She made sure to get a lick of his sheath when she finally scented his musk.

After a few moments the cats laid in the grass near Amanda and the mated wolves, while Julie's, Darby's, and Barb's wolf play-fought with Rufus's wolf. Julie and Darby's wolf were trying to make his wolf feel welcome, but when Barb's wolf mounted his wolf from behind and dry-humped him, she was sending a different message. All her pack members knew what was up; they'd seen that move before.

The rest of the run and playtime was much the same

~

Over the next couple of days Felix and Rufus learned about the past history of the pack under Julie's father's Alpha-ship, as well as the future that Julie envisioned for them.

Both men had been made aware of what Julie stood for before they came to visit Gum Swamp Creek, and they'd already decided they were good with it. And so it looked like there were two new members of the Gum Swamp Creek pack.

~~~

In the City of Panola Mountain; three of Julie's best friends are at Lacy Palmer's house.

"Alright ladies, I've got to go see a man about a goat," said Alex. "If you hear a wolf howling like she's in pain, don't come rescue her." Then she hugged Lacy before kissing Fifi on the lips.

Lacy grunted and then shook her head before saying, "You truly are insatiable. I'd be so sore I couldn't sit down if I did it that much."

After rolling her eyes at Alex for the millionth time, Fifi said, "Alex, Hun if you keep on fucking as regular as you do, you're not gonna have any feeling down there when you get to be my age." Then she said, "I love ya."

Alex listen to her warning with an amused look on her face, and then responded saying, "When have you heard of a self lubricating machine wearing out?" And then she bounced out the door.

She was laughing out loud as she drove her motorcycle home. Pretending to be a slut was one of her favorite games. The truth of the matter was, she rarely had sex in her human, and when she did it was with one of her girls. And while she did like the kink of fucking in her wolf, it didn't happen nearly as often as she said it did.

She'd left Lacy's house early because she wanted to get home at a decent time. It was the week of the full moon, and she'd been feeling that Luna wanted to see her in her dreams.

~

Luna hadn't come to her the first two nights, but on the third night she did. Just when Alex started sleeping good her mind woke up, but her body was still sound asleep. Suddenly she was in an empty room without walls. "Oh my Luna, where am I?" she said to no-one.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard JT's voice saying, "Alex, welcome to Luna's crib. We're over here."

When she turned around, there he was standing behind the receptionist desk with a look on his face that she recognized. When she walked over to him, sure enough someone was on her knees sucking his cock.

JT raised his eyebrows and said, "Alex, meet Alex."

After pulling JT's dick out if her mouth, the woman kissed the tip, and sucked the head one more time before she looked up at Alex and said, "Hi Alex, nice to meet you."

Alex smiled down at her and said, "That's me, I'm the girl sucking your cock. How in the name of Luna is that possible?"

After sticking the head of JT's cock in her mouth again for a moment she looked up at Alex, smiled and offered his cock to her.

Alex smiled sweetly and said, "No thank you."

~

A short time later JT had put his cock away, and he was talking with Alex. He told her about his new job as a spirit guide, and all he did was free her mind so her spirit could do something she wanted to do.

Alex smirked, and smiled, but she didn't protest. Even though he'd created a scenario where her spirit had sucked his dick, she quickly forgave him. After all her wolf had seduced him when he took the form of a wolf in the story; Beautiful Young Alpha ch. 04'.

JT went on to say, "My current assignment is to guide Julie through the minefields constructed to prevent her from reaching her destiny."

He said, "Luna has big plans for her. She already had me eliminate an Alpha who was standing in her way. He was a horrible human, and a rabid wolf. He needed killing. Now Julie is about to be in danger again, and I have a message for her. Since we worked so well together when we killed that witch, I thought I'd ask you to help me again."

As Alex listened to him, she hung on every word, until he told her why he'd summoned her, she said, "I always thought Julie was different somehow, but I'm not buying your reason for calling on me." And then she lowered her eyes and looked at his crotch.

This time JT didn't protest before telling her the message he was going to let her deliver to Julie.

~

In the east wing of the Gum Swamp Creek Alpha's mansion.

Angel, Ashley, and Barb were cuddling in a pile of floor pillows on the media room floor while watching TV. Darby was in another part of the room, sitting in the lotus position with her eyes closed.

All three women heard a noise outside on the pool deck, and they instinctively raised their noses in the air and sniffed.

Darby didn't seem to notice, but perhaps she did. Not even your omniscient narrator can say for sure.

Be that as it may, the other three women scented Felix and Rufus outside. Angel looked at Ashley and Barb before looking in the direction of the pool, and then she said, "I smell your boyfriend's cocks. And that's not cute."

Ashley sighed and rolled her eyes, and then said, "I know, right? They're not our boyfriends though. We just want them to fuck my cat and Barb's wolf, but they don't know what to do. My cat rubbed herself all over Felix's cat, and wrestled with him. She even nuzzled his cock. All he did was jump out the way, and then he wanted to play.

"I don't want to fuck him in my human, because I know I'd suck his dick. I also don't want to have to tell him that I want his cat to take my cat and fuck her hard."

After listening to Ashley talk about Felix, Barb said, "Rufus acts almost the same way. Even after I jump on his back, he doesn't do the same thing to me. I can smell him, so I know he wants to fuck, but he won't even try to mount me."

Angel listened to their complaints about their two new pack mates, and immediately understood what was going on. In the human world it'd probably be a HIPAA violation for her to tell them what she did, but she's a werewolf, so there's that.

And so she used the loophole when she said, "Ladies I'm going to tell you something that you can't let the boys know you know. Both of them were lower Deltas, and there weren't enough females for all the males in their pride or pack. And so not only are they virgins, they were not allowed to mate, even if a female had wanted them. For now y'all should just run and play with them, it might take time for their mindset to change."

~

When Felix and Rufus were in their human, they had a chubby whenever they were around any of the women in the pack. They could sense that their female pack mate's pheromones were very sexually charged.

When they were in their cat or their wolf they could smell the strength of the female cat's and wolves' musk.

The problem for Felix and Rufus was Ashley and Barb didn't show interest in fucking them in their human, but they were constantly throwing themselves at them in their cat and their wolf.

The two of them had been talking about the mixed signals they were getting from the girls, and they finally decided to take what they could in their animal form, and not worry about what did, or didn't happen when they were in their human.

12