Because I Love You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps some wouldn't agree with our decision, would find some reason to believe that we shouldn't have come together, and married as we did. But the plain and simple truth of it was, I loved her from nearly the first day that I met her, though it took time and patience and a lot of hard knocks to finally come to that realization for each of us.

Even our own personal wedding vows reflected our feelings, summing up the very thing that had finally brought us together.

As Kathy stood before me, a vision of beauty beneath the most beautiful wedding dress one could ever imagine, friends and family all gathered around to witness it, she held my hands, the ring I had already placed upon her finger along with the one she had just now placed on mine, looking up at me so lovingly, and asked. "Why do you want to marry me?"

"Because, I love you," I told her, "Because I love you."