Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We kept dancing, while he was grinding his leg between mine, making contact with my already dripping pussy. We were already kissing big-time by then. God, I tell you, he's the fucking best kisser in the world. I'm sorry, but he really is. You're alright, but he's just magical!"

I felt a pang of jealousy. She really was into it now.

"So, we kept dancing like that, and I even turned around and rubbed my butt against his dick. It felt fucking huge. His hands roamed my body, and I think it's fair to say that nobody on that dance floor moved as wildly as we did. I mean, while I was rubbing my butt against his dick, he either massaged my tits or let his hands glide between my legs. In front of all the people!"

I looked up at her, and saw how her face had taken on a dreamy look.

"Keep licking, little boy, keep licking. I'm far from done," Carol said and then continued her account. "I just loved how Steven touched me, he was a real good dancer too. I don't know how long we had danced, but suddenly Steven dragged me off the dance floor. He told me he knew the club's owner, and that he had a key to a special room. We walked up a flight of stairs, passing a massive bouncer who just nodded at Steven. There were quite a few doors there, and we entered a room with a key Steven had had in his pocket.

"The room was located in such a way, that we could see the dance floor through a see-through mirror. It was hot seeing all those couples gyrating below us, and quickly Steven kissed me again. I fucking melted in his strong arms. There was a sofa in that room, next to a mini-bar and a table, and between kisses, we took off each other's clothes and then reclined on the sofa. I was so wet, I immediately stained the sofa. Steven laughed at that and went down on me. Now, you may be an expert at licking my pussy, but what he did was unbelievable. I mean, he was rough with my clit. And although I've got a very sensitive clit, the unbelievable sensations his licking and probing had on me just overwhelmed me. I think I came twice just from his licking.

"Then it was my turn. When I saw his dick, I felt like my heart would jump out of my chest. I mean, it wasn't exactly like on in those porn-movies. I think it's barely longer than yours, but oh my god, it's fucking thick. Steven once again was fucking rough with me, he pushed my head down, but I loved that. As much as I love dominating you, being submissive with such a powerful guy is just an extreme thrill. I tried to take his dick in my mouth, but I could barely get it inside. After some licking and sucking, I at least managed to get his head in, and it was really tasty. I mean, finally I was sucking another man's cock, and such a thick one too. Well, Steven really fucked my mouth. I was barely able to breath, and gagged a few times, but he didn't care. I should have been angry, but the way he man-handled me was simply another turn-on. He also called me names, like 'slut', 'whore' and all that. I didn't care, because then I really acted like one.

"Well, after about twenty minutes of fucking my face, he just turned me around. I was on all fours, and presenting him my pussy. Before I had realized what was going to happen now, he had already pushed his dick inside my pussy. I can just tell you, I'm glad I practiced with the dildo. Because if I hadn't, he would have ripped my pussy. You should have heard me wail and scream as he pushed his dick deeper inside you. I can't describe how god it felt, but I can tell you that he fucked me doggy-style for at least three quarters of an hour. I didn't know any man could do that. I mean you last about, what, 15 minutes top?"

Here we went again, another stab at my heart. I felt like a total loser then, but my cock betrayed me, because it had been hard for the whole time.

"So, when he came, I thought he'd flood my pussy. Really, I could feel his cum hit my cervix, and I can tell you, that's a feeling a woman just fucking loves. Wouldn't I be on birth-control, I'm sure I'd be delivering his baby in nine months. And the best thing is, although he didn't touch my clit a single time during the fucking, I came twice. Can you believe it? I mean, with you, I only come when you lick my pussy, and then it takes a lot of effort from your side. But Steven and his wonderful cock, they're a magical team.

"Needless to say, he fucked me another two times afterwards. I haven't given up my ass for him yet, but only because it was time for us to leave. Oh, and I sucked his cock when he drove me home. I just love his cum, it's so rich and tastes a lot better than yours. Sorry, but that's a fact. Do you like his cum too, now that you've eaten at least two of his loads?"

I did like it, yes. It tasted not a lot different from mine, I felt. But the fact that it was another man's cum alone made me drive crazy. And just when I wanted to tell Carol how much I loved it, I spurted cum myself. It wasn't much really, since I had already jacked off that much.

Carol laughed at me.

"Oh, Robbie boy, that's not exactly a copious amount of cum. I'd say from now on, you better cum in privacy, I don't want to see that anymore. Alright? Good. Well, let's catch some sleep. Steven has said I can come in late tomorrow, but I want to be there at least for the lunch break, because he has promised me a lunch fuck. Oh, and he'll be coming over tomorrow night, because I'd told him you'd cook for us. Are you alright with that, darling?" Carol asked, putting on an angelic face.

I knew then that my fantasy was everything and more than I had ever expected. My fiancée was now definitely a slut, and she loved it. I agreed to the plans she had made, and couldn't wait to find out what else was in store for the two of us.

To be continued...

* * * * *

Thanks for the comments, I love it when people who share the same desires I have talk to me. Don't be shy to send feedback.

12