Becoming the Concubine Pt. 02

Story Info
Hanae is stripped of her virginity.
1.8k words
4.27
25.5k
18
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers

Hanae stayed in that daze until she saw Jonathon disrobe. When she saw the hard manhood, her numbness broke. She made a race for the tent opening. Jonathon grabbed her, she writhed in his grip and beat her fists against his hard muscled chest. He laughed and swung her around, slung her over his shoulder, and carried her back to the furs. She screamed curses at him, her fists beating ineffectually at his back.

"So the spitfire rises up! I like a woman with some fire and spirit!"

He swung her down onto the furs, and grabbed her wrists, and bound them together with a cord. His size and physical strength were just too strong to overcome, but she kept trying to deter him as best she could, he used his body to pry open her thighs, and shoved her bound wrists above her head, holding them there with one big hand. He took his manhood, he could feel the silken curls of her lower hair parting as the swollen cock head moved in, guiding the hot thick tip, nudging gently against her womanhood. Jonathon was rock hard, the fight she put up had really aroused his lust, taking her virginity was going to be a pleasure.

Hanae froze as she felt the light touch of his manhood at her opening, the apprehension was almost too much to bear.

He took her chin, and eye to eye, he said, "This is your life, get used to it, you are mine, and I intend to use you as much as I like. I'm going to enjoy invading your pretty body."

Hanae had no idea what he said, but the commanding tone he used made the message very clear. She was in his power, and he would take what he wanted.

He pushed, Hanae let out a cry as he started to take her. When he felt the warmth of inner heat around his pole, the wild nature of the lust-hungry male took over. He drove in, hard, eager to claim his latest conquest.

Hanae felt the hard press, she screamed as her virginity ended, the hard manhood shattering her barrier, taking her innocence. She let out another shriek as he drove in past the shattered membrane, his manhood claiming her fully, thumping hard against her deepest inner recesses.

Jonathon let out a loud grunt as he felt the walls of her womanhood giving way reluctantly. His cunt splitting pole drove in with hard, implacable pressure until he was buried deep within her recesses.

Hanae let out some sobbing cries as she was stuffed to the brim, when he pulled back a bit then drove in hard again, she felt all the fight drain out of her. She lay still, letting him take what he wanted, he was in control, and she could not stop him. She would just have to bear it as best she could, his hard-driving manhood forcing grunts from her as he used her.

She was despoiled, without the honor of maidenhood, and her ideas of what her life would be like had vanished. His manhood seemed to get bigger, forcing a guttural sound from her half-opened lips. She moaned, her eyes wide, gaping unseeingly at the face of the man who had taken her virtue.

Jonathon was enjoying this one, she had the tightest cunt he'd ever gotten his cock into. He grinned, he would be happy to loosen her up. He began to fuck rapidly, his flesh pole could feel tingles spreading through it, he knew his release was imminent.

Hanae was hoping that he would be done with her soon, her womanhood was achy and throbbing with the hard fucking Jonathon was delivering.

Jonathan kept ramming, his pulsing rod of flesh sinking each time to its full blood-hardened extent up into the virgin tight walls of her cunt. Jonathon could feel the rise, and he let his needs have their way.

Whimpering uncontrollably, Hanae felt his pole get even harder, and when Jonathon grunted some Germanic obscenities, she felt his flesh start to pulse, and a hot, gooey wetness bloomed deep inside her. He was giving short pumping jabs, more of the wetness filled her, until, with a satisfied grunt, Jonathon deposited the last bit of his load.

He sagged down, spent for the moment, his flesh still buried in her recesses. Hanae was hoping that this would be the extent of his need for her, but that was not to be. He pulled her up onto her knees, bent her forward, and with his cock having lost none of its eagerness, he powered in, bringing a loud shriek from her as she was once again violated. This time would be even better, with the need for release banked down, her could take his time, and deliver a long fucking.

It was a long, hard time, Hanae felt his loins smack against her supple ass-cheeks on each thrust, his hard flesh driving to the depths of her womanhood. With his first load acting as a lubricant, the second time was less painful, but she detested it just as much. When he finally exploded, that feeling of hot gooey wetness flooded her again, and his satisfied grunts as he got his release.

Jonathan wanted to take control fully, and he spun her around, she was on her back. Now, it was time to give her release. He was a man of the world, having learned much from his paramours who had not been shy about telling him what to do, to give them pleasure. Being responsible for her pleasure would bind her to him very tightly. His hand clamped around her sex, parting her.

Hanae braced herself, not again, but she felt fingers gently tracing the lips of her womanhood, sliding around and around. A finger gently probed her, and she felt it find a specific spot, and very gently rub at her. She let out a gasp as the finger gently stroked at her, oh the feeling was amazing.

He had found that hood that covered the bump of flesh that he had been taught how to manipulate. He felt her hood move aside, and another gasp from her as his finger gently stroked at the now erect hard bud of flesh.

Hanae was aghast, how could she be feeling such pleasure? Being an 18-year-old virgin, she had never explored her body in the dark, she felt it was against the natural order of things, a husband was meant to do that, only after they were wed.

She tried to fight it, but it was a losing battle. She started to push against the finger, inviting him to keep going and felt amazing feelings racing through her womanhood. She felt the tightening up centering in, then she let out loud cries of pleasure as her release took her. Her body was rocked to the core as blazing sensations made her tremble and shake.

After her orgasm had spent its force, she turned away from him, angry and disgusted with herself. He had used her for the release of his own male lust and used her body in such a way that the first release of her life had been by his hand. She was hatching a plan, when he was asleep, she would sneak out, find her way back to the village. She knew she could no longer stay there, he would come looking for her, and she would have to set out on her own, to try and stay out of his clutches.

Jonathon had the way to stop that, he knew what she was thinking. He freed her wrists, took her by the shoulders, and led her outside, to another one of his large tents right next to his main one. Inside, Hanae saw what was waiting for her, and she again tried to fight, to no avail. She was thrust inside a cage, the door was slammed shut and bolted.

"Thought you'd wait for me to drop my guard, didn't you? That will not happen, my dear, you will live in there until I feel you have properly accepted the situation. Your womanly delights are just too enjoyable, and you need to be shown your proper place."

He left, and she sagged down, defeated. The cage was about 8 feet square, and 6 feet high. There were a couple of furs for bedding, and she looked bleakly through the bars, pondering her new future with a mixture of resignation and sadness.

Outside the tent, Jonathon recited to his interpreter what he wanted to tell her. Nodding slightly, the man entered the tent, and he took a position where she would hear his voice, but he would not see her. He began to recite in her native language.

"As you have seen, I control you now. If you submit, life will be far more pleasant. You will be released from the cage and allowed to sleep in a far more comfortable bed. I have no wish to keep you caged up, just a lesson to make you see the way. You will be allowed out for meals and to attend to your bodily functions. So you do not try to escape, you will be wearing a leather cuff around your wrist, it will be attached to a leather cuff on my wrist, so I can keep you in line. Get used to this life, it is the way things are. One more thing, what is your name?"

Hanae told him, and he returned to Jonathon and told him her name. Jonathan smiled, he went back in, and she was watching him warily.

It was early afternoon, and the cook brought around plates of food. The smell of freshly cooked meals made her mouth water. She hoped he wouldn't be cruel, taunting her with the food, taking her to the brink of starvation.

Jonathon had no wish to be that cruel, he brought out the two cuffs, joined together by thick stands of leather. He opened the cage door, blocking the entrance with his body, and handed her one of the cuffs. She knew what to do, and she fastened it around her wrist, as Jonathon did the same.

He led her to a table, and a large plate of food was placed before both of them. She tentatively tasted it, hoping that he would not snatch it away from her. He was busy with his meal, hot sexual conquests always gave him a good appetite.

There was enough slackness in the leather strands to allow unencumbered movement of the cuffed wrists, and she went after her meal, needing to quell her hunger.

Jonathon was covertly watching, he liked the sight of a woman hungry for food. It bodes well for her hunger for other things. He would take control of that, and dominate her, the women around this region seemed to be very subservient to the male population. Yes, she would be tamed to his desires.

groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers