Becoming the Concubine Pt. 04

Story Info
Hanae feels her sexual needs stating to bloom.
1.4k words
4.59
11.9k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanae felt herself being gently shaken, and that woke her up. She opened her eyes, saw Jonathon gazing at her with that look of needy lust, and knew what she was in for.

He helped her to her feet, and said gently "Come Hanae, I need to take my pleasures in your sexy body again."

He led her, and she saw his bed, a wooden frame, two posts at the top, and a sleeping space atop the frame. Mattresses were another new thing to her, and she blinked in surprise as she lay down on the mattress, it was soft, filled with bird feathers.

When she was in position, Jonathon was taking no chances. She wasn't broken to his will yet, and her hands were stretched up above her head, loops fastened around her wrists, then secured to the posts. He looked down on that amazing body, her arms spread above her head, her eyes wide, he had a treat for her, something to continue the binding of her sexual identity to him.

He situated himself, pushing her legs apart and upwards, and there it was. The sweet treasure of her womanhood and his mouth moved towards the target.

Hanae squealed as she felt his mouth making contact. The hot wet lapping of his tongue was yet another violation, she tried to wiggle away and grunted as he paused, pushed her legs up further to roll her ass up, and his hand smacked her cheeks twice. She got the message, and immediately stopped her struggles.

Her womanhood rolled back into position, and he want to work on her again. He licked and laved, his mouth creating lots of spit. Her cunt had an amazing flavor, it was sweet like honey, and had a tangy taste that was very arousing, and he decided to bring her close to release, then drive into her, and see if he could bring her to release by fucking her.

His tongue drove into her, he could taste the juices starting to flow, and he licked all around, then using his tongue like a scoop, painted all over that hard button of flesh with her juices. He repeated the exciting moves again and again, and he felt that she was near enough.

Hanae was fighting a losing battle, he was stimulating her there in a way that was impossible to ignore, and she felt her hips push up slightly against his mouth. There were warm tingles spreading throughout her groin, and her little gasps sounded as he worked to make her his pliable Oriental concubine.

When his mouth moved away, her body was desperate for release, that hard little bump of flesh had been licked to a frenzy, and she opened her eyes, saw Jonathon moving up over top of her, and she knew what was coming next.

Jonathon aimed his rampant cock between the columns of Hanae's thighs, feeling the silken curls of her lower hair sliding around his manhood as he found the position. Satisfied that he was at the entrance, he started up.

Hanae shrieked as the blood-engorged pole drove forward, parting her forcefully as he powered in. Deeper and wider he parted her womanhood as it slithered in with a fierce wet charge, burying itself up to the hilt in her wide-stretched vagina, drawing a grunt from her as his stunning hugeness was once again buried to the limit in her inner sanctum.

When he pulled back and drove forward, he sighed with pleasure. Her cuntal passage was warm, wet, and such a nice smooth ride, her walls were silky as he took his pleasure, riding her incredibly sexy Oriental body. He looked into her face, seeing her eyes, more alive than the first time, aware of what was happening, good, he wanted her to be fully aware.

He said softly, "Hanae."

At the mention of her name, she looked directly into his eyes, he smiled and moved his body just a bit, so his cock rode in at the right angle, right over that hard pleasure zone.

Hanae let out a loud gasp, her womanhood was getting wetter and hotter, tingles of pleasure were filling her, centering in on her womanly passage. Her arms pulled at her bonds, feeling no give, she was secured and in no position to resist. Her mind's weak protestations of being violated were shouted down by the rising pleasure, and she wrapped her legs around his thighs, more than ready. She felt the rush of pleasure, it took her in an explosion that centered right in her creamy center, spasms started to ripple along the silky walls, and she let out a pleasure-filled shriek, he kept going, and another explosion of pleasure, and 2 more tumbled in right behind it.

The wild massaging of Hanae's womanhood took him over, and as Hanae crested to her 4th release, Jonathon growled, grunted, and he felt his manhood erupt, spending himself in thick, hot ribbons as his release filled his cock, flooding his concubine with his seed.

He stayed in her as long as he could, letting his prick soak in the warm wet confines of her passage. Now, it was time to teach her how to use her mouth for the purpose it was designed for.

He pulled out, stood up, and pulled her up with her. Some gentle pressure on her shoulders convinced her not to resist, and she was on her knees. Jonathon smiled, the subservient nature of her on her knees was very enticing. His cock was inches from her mouth, and Jonathon lifted her chin up, and with gestures, made it clear what he wanted. His look was very stern, she could tell that she had better do as she was told.

His cock was inches from her mouth, her tongue came out and she gave him a tentative lick. His pleasured sound encouraged her, and she started to lick at his manhood, tasting the mingled juices of their coupling, hearing his moans of pleasure. Having no choice, she knew she had to take him in fully. She submissively opened wide, and Jonathon slid his manhood in. Hanae closed her mouth around it, she tasted her own essence for the first time, and his essence was smeared up and down his shaft. The taste was not terrible, and Jonathon grunted as the hot wetness of her mouth surrounded him.

Hanae worked her mouth down until she had 4 inches in, then drew back, and went back down again slowly. Her movements were definitely that of a first-timer, it excited him to know that he had taken her oral innocence. As Hanae slid up and down, she became more used to it, and she unconsciously got into the oral sex rhythm, taking a sliding ride on his pole.

The sight of Hanae on her knees, her full lips around his shaft, and the hot wetness of her mouth made Jonathon build back quickly, she was up to six inches of his cock, when he felt the rise. As she slid him down one last time, he grabbed her head, held her there, and growled as his cock erupted.

Hanae felt a thick blast of his seed hit the back of her throat, she has no choice but to swallow it, more thick rushes filled her mouth, he pulled her head back a bit and let the thick ribbons spew all over her tongue. She tasted his juices, a bit salty, but they weren't terrible, and she obediently swallowed all of his load.

After a short rest and some food, he was more than ready for another go. He took her forcefully, pinning her down to the bed and driving his revived cock in, her gasps sounded as her womanhood was once again filled with his surging manhood. No gentleness in this time, Hanae grunted as the breath was smacked out of her body on each thrust, his stamina seemed endless, and she was in another world when he finally exploded, her womanhood flooded with his seed.

A short time later, Hanae was led back to her cage and put inside for the night. She lay down on the furs, her mind was a jumble, she was being violated as much as he desired, yet there was a funny tickle down inside, something about the force had started to excite her. She finally fell asleep, wondering why she was excited about it.