Bed, Breakfast, Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marie and I have been discussing our sex lives recently, and she decided that she would like to try pegging Andy," said Lynn, pinning her husband's shoulders to the bed. "Unfortunately, Andy wasn't willing to give it a shot, so Marie asked me if I could help convince him. Do you understand?"

James shook his head, probably still in shock. The last time he has seen Marie naked was their sophomore year of college, after they had broken up. Alcohol was involved.

"Good," said Lynn, "because I'm not finished yet. I told her I wasn't comfortable with that sort of arrangement unless I could talk to you about it, which would have gone very poorly under different circumstances. As it stands, however, I have a different offer for you: I would like to watch Marie fuck you in the ass. Would you like that?"

James was pretty sure this was either a trap or a stroke, but at this point, he was going to roll with it. Most traps ended -before- anyone got naked, and if it was a stroke, he was probably on his way out anyways. Might as well go out in a threesome, if you've got the chance. He nodded.

"I'm going to need to hear it," she said, but now it was just for teasing. He wasn't into the degradation stuff that some guys like, but all good foreplay involves at least a little teasing.

"I...I want her to fuck me."

"What? I don't think she can hear you."

James looked up at Marie. She was absentmindedly pushing her breasts together. "I want you to fuck me with your big cock."

Marie knew what to do from there, following Lynn's instructions to the dresser. She removed the strap-on panties and slid them over her pale flesh. Then she took out a few of the dildos and brought them to Lynn to inspect.

None of them were Lynn's own purple cock, but they were all reasonably large and would fit into the o-ring on the panties. She dangled them over James, one by one. "And which cock would you like, hmm?"

They were all fairly similar, but James nodded to the last one she held up for him. It was the largest of the three, 9.5" black silicone with a realistic head. It had a thick vein up the back of it like a real cock and was fairly stiff. Lynn thought it a fitting choice for Marie.

Marie smiled sheepishly as she struggled to get the beastly cock into o-ring. When she did, it sagged a little, making it look a little more realistic...for a jet black dick on a pale ass white girl. Still, she seemed more confident by the moment, and positioned herself down by James' legs.

Lynn slid down a little further, testing her thigh muscles a little. James gave her a long lick along her slit and flicked his tongue along her clit at the top. "Are you feeling warmed up enough?"

"Uh-huh," he said after another lick.

His tongue felt good, but it was just a tease, which was fair. Lynn thought he could use a little more teasing as well. He was going to need to be all the way relaxed if he was going to take that cock inside him. "Maybe you should show Marie what you can do before she sticks her dick in you."

He gave her a playful wink and got turned around on his hands and knees. His ass was now facing Lynn, so she played with his prostate massager as he focused up front. He was leaking precum like the bathroom faucet by now.

Marie stood passively enjoying the show as James pulled her closer by the cock. Once her thighs were up against the bed, he began his performance - kissing, licking, and sucking on Marie's big, black cock. He even got a few inches into his throat before backing out, leaving the silicone dick shiny with spit.

Marie was staring in awe, watching her friend's husband, her ex, suck on her fake cock with vigor. He was doing a pretty good job of it, too. She vaguely wondered what it would look like to see him suck Andy's cock, but the thought slipped away as he looked up at her, full of lust. It was time fuck him.

She followed Lynn's instructions and pushed him back on the bed, aided by Lynn's own maneuvering. He was back on the bed, with his legs splayed open for her. His ass was empty now, and Lynn was taking the discarded warm-up toy to the bathroom. Marie smiled awkwardly down at James, who still looked up at her hungrily.

"Do you really want me to fuck you," she said.

"Yes," he said, breathless.

It was all the encouragement she needed. She grabbed the bottle of lube and spread some on the already slick surface of her cock. Then she reached down and slipped a lubed finger into his anus and along the edge. It pulsed at her, like Andy's had. She was ready for this.

Lynn came back and resumed her previous position, straddling her husband's face, but now she had her phone out. There was a little 'pling!' noise and Lynn pointed the camera at Marie and her big, black cock. "Okay, put it in."

Marie was only a little camera shy, but she wanted it to look good, so she grabbed hold of James' thigh with one hand and guided her dick with the other. He was fairly loose, but it took a bit of effort before the massive cockhead slipped in.

James let out a small huff, obviously trying to relax and accommodate the large cock.

Lynn moved the camera down to James and he managed a weak smile, but he was still a bit uncomfortable. "Try feeding him. He loves licking his precum off my fingers."

Marie dipped her first two fingers into the small pool of the clear liquid that was forming on James' stomach. She held them out for him and he sucked greedily on her digits and his own juices. It was incredibly sexy. Marie grabbed his cock again for the first time since they had dated and squeezed more of the sticky substance out.

After a few minutes of feeding, Lynn nodded to Marie. She began to slowly rock her hips, and she could see the effect immediately. James was grinning like a madman, moaning quietly when she hit the right spot. Marie felt ecstatic, but she wanted to go faster. Right now, they were having sex; she wanted to fuck him.

"Can I fuck him harder yet," she asked Lynn.

"I don't know, can you," Lynn responded with a wicked smile.

Marie matched it and gave him a few, powerful hip thrusts. James cried out, overcome by pleasure. Marie began to fuck him in earnest, and he made the raunchiest noises she'd ever heard outside of porn.

She leaned in and gripped his cock, stroking it along with her thrusts. This was fun! Seeing and hearing the effects of her cock was a new kind of high, and she knew she was going to need more.

Lynn was keeping up a string of filthy suggestions and other dirty talk as he buried his face in her crotch. Marie saw her shudder and cum at least twice while Marie was pounding away.

"Do you like her cock, hon? Do you want her to come inside you? Or do you want it on your face? Or do you want another cock inside you? Maybe we should invite Andy over to fuck you and cum in your mouth? Would you like that?"

James wasn't responding, just lapping along at his wife's pussy. If he did actually like any of her suggestions, they would have to discuss them later.

Marie was wearing down, slowly but surely. She wasn't used to the motion, and it was harder work than she thought. "I'm running out of steam here," she said between huffing breaths.

"Don't stop," said James. "I'm almost there."

Lynn looked up at her, still shivering with another orgasm. "Where do you want him to cum?"

"On his chest, like in the video," she said. She couldn't think of anything else while focusing on her thrusts. His cock was pulsing under her hand, and she knew it was only a matter of moments before...

Thick jets of cum splashed out, angled up by Marie's guiding hand. They fell on James' chest, neck, and face in rapid succession, and one found its way onto Lynn's panties. The phone was long since discarded, but Marie was already making a mental image of the cum covered couple, spent after sex.

Marie scooped up a bit of the cum from James' chest and held it out for him. He was good sport and sucked it off her finger. Even after cumming, he still had some of that sensual look in his eye.

Marie pulled out and Lynn began feeding her husband more of his own cum, but Marie moved up and took a few licks of her own. It wasn't as sweet as Andy's cum, but licking it off his salty skin was incredibly satisfying. She even leaned over and licked the bit off of Lynn's panties and got a taste of her pussy in the exchange.

The cleanup went quickly after that, as much of the embarrassment that should have come before the sex caught up. Lynn helped James with the toys and clothing while Marie got dressed. She hadn't even noticed that she herself had not cum during that exchange, though it was probably for the best. This had been about Lynn and James coming to an agreement. Her own fun was just around the corner.

After everything was back in order, they met Marie back out in the living room. James looked a little skittish about the whole thing, but Lynn looked thoroughly pleased with herself.

"Well, I guess we're all agreed then," she said.

"Except Andy," said James.

Lynn shot him a look and slapped him on the ass. "You know how persuasive I can be."

"Okay, well, better get home," said Marie. They were going to need time to talk without her around.

James gave her a thin smile and they all moved toward the door. He opened it, then said, "This was...fun. We should maybe try it again sometime, all of us, you know?"

Lynn put a hand around his waist and grinned wickedly. "We'll have plenty of time to talk about that later, dear."

And with that, Marie got back in her car and drove away. She was still ready for more.

12