Bed Talks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she tell you that?" I asked.

"She doesn't have to... There is a part of Sarah only I know of. Let me teach you..." Allyson said. Then, her face slid against the edge of my chin until she reached my lips with hers.

In that moment, I panicked. Allyson wasn't bluffing, at least not anymore. She was truly determined to have me there.

"I can't," I forced myself to say, after reluctantly breaking the touch of her lips. "Sorry..."

Then, I turned around and got out of there as if I were running for my life.

Only when I closed the door of my car, did I feel secure. I took a deep breath before all the tension left my body with a good laugh. This is why I shouldn't be playing with temptations. In the heat of the moment, we never know how we are going to react.

"I'm such an idiot," I said out loud before releasing another nervous laugh.

What would Sarah think if Allyson tells her about our little game? Maybe the excitement I was still experiencing was clouding my judgment but, in that moment, I was convinced that she wouldn't be angry at me.

Allyson was probably thinking I was coward. Or maybe her plan had been to shock and scare me away since the beginning. I didn't know who had won our confrontation, but I didn't feel like the loser in the end, even though some things had been left unresolved. I hadn't asked her about Sarah's alleged former lover for instance...

Suddenly, all became clear and I realized what Allyson had meant. Since the moment I had set my feet in her apartment, everything she had said served the same purpose: her claim that my wife was playing me; Sarah's alleged lover, who was obviously supposed to be Allyson after all, instead of a guy... It was all about leading me think that Sarah wished me to have sex with her friend. I guess Allyson was the one trying to play me after all. Did she really think she could persuade me with such an incredible tale?

"She wants me bad..." I said out loud, entertained by Allyson's efforts to seduce me. She had my admiration though. Believable or not, her claims had successfully aroused me.

For a while, I thought I had everything figured out. This conviction remained strong until about half way home. Wave by wave, my mind began being flooded by small details of my wife's stories which seemed to support Allyson's claims. Apparently they were unimportant, but they seemed to attain a new meaning considering the new big picture.

Probably the most meaningful memory was recent and I couldn't stop thinking about it. In the heat of our most recent sexual adventure, a few nights ago, my wife had led me to play the role of Allyson while I was pleasuring her with my mouth. In the heat of the moment, Sarah had cried "Allyson... my love". This peculiar use of words intrigued me, but I dismissed them afterwards as a meaningless excess of the moment. After what Allyson had said, I couldn't keep doing so.

When I got home, Sarah mentioned my lateness and I blamed the traffic. That was it. There were no suspicions on her part, no revelations, no further references to Allyson or the infamous short skirt. This serenity clashed with the earlier excitement and I felt both relieved and disappointed. Part of me felt guilty for having gone too far with Allyson. On the other hand, there were so many questions in my mind that only Sarah could answer.

We were changing into our pajamas so that we could watch our favorite TV show in bed, when I said, "I asked Allyson about the skirt... you know... the one you insisted that I notice in her bag!"

"Is that so?" Sarah said, entertained by my audacity. "What did she say?"

"She told me it was hers in the first place," I answered, only unveiling a small part of Allyson's claims.

"Yes, she is right. We used to borrow clothes from each other."

"That's pretty common in women, right?"

"Yes, I guess so," Sarah replied.

"Is it also customary to copy each other's pubic shave?" I asked, recalling what Sarah had told me a few days earlier. Carefully, I was leading the conversation to where I intended.

"Hot... isn't it?" she teased. "Just imagine their reactions every time they figured it out..."

"They?"

"The guys we hung out with..."

"And... how did they figure it out?"

Sarah smiled and replied in an insolent tone, "I'll leave it to your imagination..."

My wife's selected remarks were meant to stir my curiosity. This is how every one of her stories had been born. I had other plans though.

"Anyway... you kept that skirt all these years. Why give it away now?"

"Allyson wanted it back," Sarah casually replied. "Besides, I only used to wear it when I desired to allure men. I don't need it anymore."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Once again, my wife's words matched Allyson's, as if they had read it from the same script. How was this possible? I couldn't keep the inner turmoil quiet anymore.

"Okay... I got it... You two planned all of this earlier before my arrival... right?"

Sarah stopped folding her clothes and looked at me, seemingly puzzled by my words, "What do you mean?" For a moment we stayed quiet, trying to read each other. My wife was either a great actress or the surprise in her face was genuine. "Who planned what?"

"Allyson told me the same thing as you... She said she used to wear the skirt when she desired to allure men; the exact same words. How do you explain it?"

"Oh... Allyson said that, did she?" Sarah replied, not answering my question. Instead she argued, "It seems to me you're becoming very comfortable with each other."

Despite her apparently accusing words, Sarah's tone was playful. She wasn't even a bit threatened.

"She also proposed to wear it for me," I dared to say.

"Why would she do such a thing?" my wife asked entertained by the idea.

"I don't know... You tell me."

Sarah didn't answer again and got inside the bed sheets. The TV show was about to begin, so I also decided to take a small break in my inquiry. However, as soon as the first commercial break kicked in, Sarah got ahead of me and asked, "So... What else did Allyson tell you?"

I found it curious that my wife was more interested in knowing what Allyson had told me than in hearing about her friend's bold proposal.

"She invited me in to her apartment," I replied. Before Sarah had time to ask it, I added, "I accepted her offer."

"You did...? Really?" my wife asked in disbelief. I nodded twice, once for each question. Then she calmly stated, "Okay."

My little adventure with Allyson was probably a subject I should have kept to myself. However, Sarah's lack of jealousy or discomfort was annoying me, so I felt more and more tempted to shock her.

I leaned over Sarah and looked her in the eyes. "Your girlfriend didn't like to find out you're telling your husband stories about her," I said, playing with the double meaning of the "girlfriend" word. "Today... in her apartment... she persuaded me to get into her bed."

Sarah smiled and reached for my hair. With her right hand she caressed me, apparently pleased with my boldness. Finally, she said, "You're such a horrible liar."

It turns out I also had the power to arouse her with my words; Sarah was aroused. The show we had been seeing was back on the TV, but neither of us was interested in it anymore.

Encouraged by the moment, I took my account one step further, "Are you sure?" I leaned even further and added, "I bet Allyson's perfume is still on me."

Sarah giggled first. Then, with her gorgeous mouth slightly open, probably a sign of astonishment, she remained static and speechless while her deep blue eyes studied me. After a while, her previous smile came back to her but, for the first time, I could also sense tension.

All of a sudden, Sarah shoved me backwards, climbed on top of me and began opening my shirt. After getting rid of the top buttons, she nuzzled my neck and inhaled.

My wife's nose was exploring the outline of my jaw when she said, "I can't believe this... You did let her touch you!"

I did? Even I was surprised with my wife's discovery.

"I can smell that slut on you," she confronted me.

It couldn't be... Allyson had only touched me for a second.

Anyway, driven by the moment and by my own intrepidity, I didn't chicken out. Instead, I boldly said, "Admit it. You sent me to fuck her."

An outraged Sarah backed off and stared at me.

"No!" my wife cried before slapping me in the face once. "How dare you?"

There was genuine anger in Sarah's countenance. Still, her slap had been too feeble compared to the aggressiveness of her words. Sarah could have hit me much harder than that. Then, after a short moment of uncertainty, she let all the tension out and attacked me...

I was expecting to be hit again but, instead, Sarah leaned over me and kissed me in the neck... in the same area she claimed to have scented Allyson's perfume. Her posture was still aggressive though, and so were her words, "You bastard! What happened in her apartment?"

I wasn't sure if this is what she meant to hear but, I still said it, "We flirted."

"And...?" Sarah insisted while her nose continued to breathe in the female scent in my neck.

"She left me alone for a while," I slowly proceeded. "When she reappeared, Allyson was wearing your short skirt."

"Did you put your cock in her?" Sarah impatiently asked.

I ignored her question and bluntly stated, "She kissed me."

I was mixing real facts with fiction. This time, I was the one with a story to tell and I wasn't going to let the truth get in the way.

"I am so mad at you!" Sarah stated before biting the flesh of my chest near my left nipple. This time, she hadn't been so gentle and I grimaced in pain. My wife wanted to punish me... but she also didn't want me to stop, "Go on!"

"She persuaded me to follow her to her room," I hesitantly continued. Was Sarah truly buying my story? Or were we role-playing? Despite her painful aggressions, she seemed to be taking it too well. "Allyson wasn't wearing anything under her skirt."

"Slut!" my wife said, again with genuine anger, but her eyes were set on me, begging me to tell her more. "I want my skirt back," she surprisingly added, before insisting again, "Did you put your cock in her?"

"Yes," I finally replied.

Right after my words, Sarah pulled my pants down. For a moment, she just stared at my erect cock, as if she was seeking any visual proof of my infidelity.

"Cheating bastard," Sarah called me before licking my shaft from the base to its tip. Obviously, there couldn't be any sign of Allyson in my penis. Still, I studied my wife's reaction to see if she had found any fictional trace of her friend's juices in me. There was no reaction on her part, though. Instead, Sarah held my penis and savored my cockhead with her lips as if it was an ice-cream.

My tale had finished much sooner than I intended. Maybe I wasn't as good as my wife at telling stories, but she didn't seem to care. After a memorable blowjob, Sarah climbed back on top of me and we had some more fun until we were both tired and satiated.

As the excitement and arousal left me, most of my prior beliefs lost their strength. Sarah wouldn't send me, her husband, into her friend's arms. Also, she wouldn't take so lightly any infidelity from my part. This was only a game between two married people with a lot of sexual appetite and imagination. Still, in that day, Allyson had gotten in the way. I had crossed a line with her and I felt guilty about it.

Somehow, Sarah seemed to know what was on my mind.

"You didn't cheat on me," Sarah confidently stated. "Something happened today between you and Allyson, but I know you didn't cheat on me."

I perceived her words as an invitation for me to come clean.

"I didn't..." I tried.

Sarah immediately interrupted me and playfully said, "Let's make a pact."

"A pact? You mean... Like the one we had before I broke it at first chance?"

We used to have a deal: never to ask about each other's past sex lives. It lasted for quite some time, until the day I met David and the curiosity was greater than the pact. This is how my wife's first bedtime story had been born.

"Yes, a new pact," Sarah mysteriously said. "We must never justify anything we say in bed... Never! Unless... unless either of us ever feels the need to know the truth and ask for it outside this bed..."

"Okay," I agreed.

After Sarah's last words, I was sure she was going to ask me about Allyson in the next morning. Surprisingly, she did not.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
neshernesherabout 2 years ago

ALL 3 stories were amazingly well written; certainly by a skilled author, who should have never stopped writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Given the number of years which have elapsed since this author has posted, I'm not expecting a continuation. But I once again must comment that I greatly admire gggrena's writing skills, and freely admit that I long for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

I liked it, is there any more, or is that all. ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't like how it ended.

Well written. Excellent story. Ending sucked, if it really was your intended ending and not that you simply lost interest in continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Frustratingly unfinished

Another extremely well-written and erotic tale that seems frustratingly unfinished. It's a great pity there are so submissions from this talented author, but given the abuse dished out by the BTB mob for anyone whose story doesn't end with the wife broken on the wheel it's hardly surprising.

LA

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bed Talks Series Info

Similar Stories

My Stunning Julia Ch. 01 My wife and i went too far. And Mark was right there.in Loving Wives
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories