Bedroom Windows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer finished her corrections and handed the papers back to him. She apologized for her fellow employee and asked Lou to not be too hard on them. She smiled sweetly and Lou agreed. He thanked her for her keen eye and asked if he could come back later with some other questionable work.

Five times during the day Lou returned to Jennifer's desk and five times did he get more than an eyeful of her pert little titties. Jennifer couldn't wait to get home to rub herself off.

Something better came up.

Around four o'clock talk of going to El Coyote for marguerites went around. When the girls came around to her desk Jennifer thought it was a great idea after all she'd have all night to think about Pop jamming his little cock inside her.

Jennifer had a great time at El Coyotes with most of the work crowd arriving. She had a few drinks but knew her limits. She also noticed that Lou had joined the party at some point but was a few tables away. After an hour or so to crowd peetered out with most leaving to go home to their families. Lou had ended up not only at her table, but right next to her. He even made it a point to praise her on her work that day making her blush.

Lou kept an eye on Jennifer as they continued to drink. His interest peaked when someone asked if her hubby had gotten his new job and she replied that he was still away on training until Monday. He thought of her naked, all alone in her bed. How he would love to suck on her titties. He knew, however that she was totally faithful to her hubby and never showed the least bit of interest in any of the male co-workers, least of all him. Still, he wished for one last look down her shirt.

Jennifer note the attention Lou was giving her but played it off in her own naive way. She wasn't sure where this was leading but it was getting interesting. She already knew how easy it would be to get Lou to fuck her but just bringing him home and 'cheating' just wouldn't do. She'd have to pull it off in her own 'special' way. She started to act drunker than she really was.

One of the men ordered a round of tequila shots for everyone. Jennifer managed to secretly spit that one back into her own drink. She was already partly wasted and knew a shot or two would take out her of control. She managed to fake many a drink.

By six o'clock the party had whittled down to four people, Lou, Jennifer and a married couple. They were all laughing, especially at Jennifer's slurred words and drink spilling. Lou ordered a last round of shots for the road. He was amazed at how much the young wife could drink.

When Lou went to the bathroom the couple suggested that Jennifer should call a cab but Jennifer, showing new signs of sobriety talked them out of it. Lou joined them again and they all headed out the door. The couples car was right out front and they said their good-byes. As Jennifer and Lou headed around the corner to the back lot Jennifer again became 'unstable' on her feet. When they reached Jennifer's car she had a laughing fit when she couldn't get her keys in the door lock. When Lou sternly told her that he would give her a lift home she agreed. It was working out perfectly.

Although her house was less than ten minutes away Jennifer pretended to fall asleep in Lou's car.

Lou looked at Jennifer asleep in the seat next to him. He thought of how easily it would be to reach over and grab her tit. He would give anything right now to fuck her. His cock began to grow hard in his pants. Evil thoughts ran rampant though his mind.

When they arrived at her home Jennifer 'allowed' herself to wake up just enough to have Lou help her inside the house. She plopped down on the couch and asked him if he could get her a glass of ice water. As he went into the kitchen she lay back on the couch and closed her eyes. She had drank far more than she intended to and could have easily fallen asleep. So far none of her 'men' had failed to take advantage of her. She hoped Lou would be just as sleazy.

Lou wasn't surprised to find Jennifer snoozing on the couch when he got back to the room. He knew how totally wasted she was. He set the glass down and called her name but got no response. He stood over her and shook her shoulders. Her eyes opened briefly in an unfocused gaze.

Lou stood back and took the whole situation in. There on the couch was a pretty petite white gal who was lost to the world. She had kicked off her sandals and he got a good look at her tanned bare legs. Lou recalled the creamy whiteness of her breasts and longed to see the same contrast of her tan outlining her pussy.

Regaining composure for just a moment and decided to go about the house to lock the doors and make sure no one was home. He was back at the couch in less than two minutes.

"Okay Ivory Snow your time has come."

The words hit Jennifer hard and she felt herself get instantly wet. A moment later she felt his two hands roughly groping her tits. She knew this wasn't going to be slow motion like it was with Pop.

Lou kneeled next to the couch to get better access to the beauty. It took only a moment more before he had her shirt pulled up over her tits. He sighed approval and began to massage them. His cock began to grow uncomfortable in his pants so while his hands went to his zipper to release his 'beast', his mouth went to her chest. He savored the taste of her puffy nipples and grinned when they started to get hard. He gently bit on one of them and heard her whimper in her sleep.

Jennifer was amazed at how little time Lou wasted. Still with her eyes closed she swooned when he sucked on her nipples. She felt him kiss down her belly to her shorts. She knew what was coming next.

Lou stood up and took off his pants and his shirt and stood naked in front of her. He stroked his cock a few times and then leaned over and unzipped her shorts. He then got down on the couch at her feet and slowly worked off her shorts. He stood up again, tossed her shorts on the floor and admired her. He loved what he saw. Young Jennifer lie totally exposed, her one foot on the floor, her other on the arm of the couch, legs spread nicely. Kneeling down in front of her he headed hungrily to her pussy, diving in tongue first.

Jennifer's hips began to move uncontrollably as the long tongue invaded her. She felt orgasms begin to build and almost decided to 'wake up' but thought better of it. She heard his mumblings of how sweet her pussy was along with other assorted four letter words. She was just about to cum when she felt his tongue lick and probe her ass. As he entered her virgin ass she began to buck and cum on his face. Lou laughed.

"You're so fucking drunk you have no idea you're about to be raped."

But she knew, and her body quivered at the thought. She wanted so bad to open her eyes and look at the cock that was about to pummel her.

Lou kneeled on the couch between her legs. He stroked his cock as he stared at the sleeping beauty. He leaned in and placed the head of his large black cock against her white pussy. He smiled at Jennifer's breathless gasp as it slowly disappeared within her. There was nothing Lou liked better than the snug wetness of a tiny white girl. His cock now deeply embedded inside he gently grabbed her tiny ankles and lifted them to his shoulders. His powerful arms moved to her sides as her legs were bent back and spread. He began pumping.

Jennifer had never ever felt anything like that before. She could barely keep from screaming when he entered stretching her as none before. When he spread her legs and began pumping it felt like a dream.

"If only your husband could see you now", Lou whispered between breaths. His sweat now dripping down on her chest as he continued pumping.

For a time the only sound to be heard was Jennifer's gasps, Lou's grunts and the loud rhythmic slapping of flesh.

The pace suddenly quickened.

Lou leaned over her completely now pressing his face into the cushion beside her head. His hands slid down under her ass and began to pull her up as he rammed down into her. "Time to fill you up girl". He fucked harder and faster.

With his head next to her in the cushion Jennifer allowed herself to peek. Leaning her head to the side she could see the reflection in the glass of the stereo. She saw the large black body that enveloped her, her seemingly tiny legs that shook with each pounding. She began to come again.

So did he. Grunting loudly he grabbed her ass hard he pulled himself deep inside as his cum flowed in to her. He slowed. He felt her cunt tighten around him and his body quivered, his twitching cock spurting out its last drops.

Jennifer felt his heavy body lift off of her as he pulled out. She hung her head to the side and she continued to feign a drunken stupor. As his cock left her she felt an emptiness. Again she considered waking and having him fuck her all night long. She could feel his cum begin to run out of her. She wondered what he would do next, perhaps even carry her up to her bed.

Lou stood next to the couch and stared down at her. Cute innocent white girl, so prim and proper laying there legs spread wide as a thick white stream of cum drip out of her gapping pussy and onto the couch. He whispered a single word, "Priceless." He looked at his watch and sighed. "Damn bitch 'ill be wondering about me, best be gettin home now."

He got dressed and then clumsily dressed Jennifer best he could. She couldn't help but giggle sleepily from his touch as he took a blanket from the rocking chair and covered her up. She snuggled into a comfortable position. In the kitchen he scribbled a brief note apologizing for letting her get so drunk and offered to pick her up the next day to get her car. Later, in his car he chided himself for not sticking his cock in her mouth. Then he laughed to himself as he knew she'd be taking 'dicktation' from his sooner or later.

Jennifer sat up as she heard Lou's car drive off. Her head was swooning from the alcohol she did drink and her body was swooning from being ravaged. All she could do was to slowly climb the stairs and into bed. Her last thought before drifting off was that most of Lou's load was still deep inside her.

The next day brought many thoughts to young Jennifer. She was amazed at the lack of guilt she had, perhaps it was that she was wanted, no, craved more sex. She didn't know how long it was going to last, but it was there and it was controlling her. She knew she had to pick up Pop today and maybe somehow she'd let him fuck her tonight but she didn't want to pretend to be sleeping, she just wanted to be fucked hard and long by a stranger...or strangers. Somewhere where no one knew her.

more in part 4...

12