Bedtime Blow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj pulled out her finger and kissed her palms. Nidhi held his face in her hands and gave him a nod to go ahead. Raj made Nidhi suck on his fingers to make to make it wet and slick. He placed his lips on hers while his hand slipped inside her pants. Rubbing his pussy, he bit on her lip and she pulled away moaning. Gradually, he let his finger slide in little by little, until her vaginal muscles tightened around his long finger. As he kept rubbing her pussy, the finger came over the initial resistance and was now easily slipping in and out her wet and warm hole.

Nidhi was quivering with pleasure as his brother's finger played with her pussy. Burst after burst of pleasure was opening her up and demanded more of it. Nidhi's loud moans spurred him to add a second finger which made her jump. He grabbed his shirt firmly and the shlick sound of him pounding her dripping pussy resounded in the night. She asked him to go faster and soon she reached her orgasm. He tried to muffle her sounds but in vain as she flicked away his hands and let out a vociferous moan as Raj's fingers kept getting covered with her juices.

As they went quiet, heaving, they heard the sound of a creaking door...

12