Behind the Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her everything that happened. We both laughed together as she said my daughters are dumbass fellows. I pushed her towards the backyard wall and started to suck her boobs above the blouse. She pulled my hair and kissed my lips vigorously. We exchanged our saliva while I pressed her boobs.

After some time she pulled my shorts down and made my cock spring out. She touched my cock with her tongue and started to lick my cock and balls slowly. She started to suck my cock deeply with her saliva drooling. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the act.

I heard some sounds from inside while my aunt sucked my cock. I half opened my eyes and saw the sound. I was shocked as Hamshika is watching our sex with hiding near the window. I got to know that she is attracted to my cock in the morning which made her watch us now.

I decided at that moment to fuck her also at any cost. So, I started to moan purposely and made more views to Hamshika. I pulled my aunt by stopping her from sucking my cock. Her saliva made my cock shine in the dim light. I observed Hamshika is shocked to see my erect cock with her mom's saliva.

I made my aunt back to Hamshika's view and take position near to her pussy. I inserted my cock inside her pussy, and she smiled. I started to fuck her pussy slowly and observed Hamshika. She started to finger her pussy I think. This made me hornier.

I started to fuck my aunt's pussy deeper. I rammed her pussy deep and vigorously imagining her daughter in her place. I fucked her deeply. She started to moan loudly. She kept her hand on her mouth to reduce sound. But I removed her hand as I want her moan should reach her daughter.

I rammed her pussy in deep and released all my loads into her womb. My aunt is fully satisfied now and rests on the floor. Now I looked at Hamshika. Her face told me she also released her cum at the same time.

Again I got erect after watching Hamshika's satisfaction. So I made my aunt turn back and started to fuck her ass. My aunt got confused about why I became a monster on that day. I fucked her ass for a minute and released little cum this time and fall on my aunt's back. Now we both are exhausted.

Hamshika also left the place with a smile on her face. I decided to fuck Hamshika as soon as possible and waited for the time. The time has come after 4 months. I'll explain the thing how I get along with Hamshika and made her bitch for me.

Till then, please read and reply with your comments.

12