Behind the Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Dru finally meets her internet friend and finds herself.
4.5k words
4.78
40.7k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers

Author's note: This story really needed some kind of conclusion. I'm sorry that it took me so long to write it. This has bondage, spanking and some light BDSM, but is not a slave/Master story. I hope you enjoy!

*******

Dru walked through Bind feeling like a swan in the middle of a room of crows. Everyone there was in black, black and more black. Well, no that wasn't quite true, every once in awhile she'd catch a flash of red. But mostly black. A lot people stared at her, dressed in a lacy white corset that pushed up breasts, a short white skirt, white pumps and she'd even found some white fishnets (with Jane's help). Jane was already distracted, engrossed in studying a couple in the corner who were playing with what looked like a wand of electricity.

When someone walked up behind her and touched her back, she jumped, stifling a shriek. She was very on edge. As she turned, her mouth went dry, heart thudding in her chest. Joe, she assumed it was Joe, smiled down at her charmingly. Even though she was wearing 3" heels he was several inches taller than her. He had roguish good looks, dark brown hair and green eyes, the combination made her mouth literally water. He was dressed in all black, but he had a white rose pinned to the pocket of his button down black shirt. The dark clothes just made his green eyes seem more brilliant. When she remembered everything she'd done in front of her computer screen, touching herself at nothing more than his words, she blushed a deep red.

"Beautiful," he said in a rich deep voice. Dru had a lot of trouble believing he was as young as he said. There was a self confidence about him that made him seem much older, much more mature than any guys she'd seen at college. His voice made her shiver with desire, his compliment warmed her more than she'd have thought possible. "It's very nice to meet you Dru."

She stuttered out something about how it was nice to meet him too as he took her hand and raised it to his lips, kissing the inside of her wrist. Somehow the gesture was incredible intimate, and she hadn't known it before but apparently her wrist had a direct line to her pussy, because that's where she felt it when his lips touched.

"You look nervous," he said. Nervous, horny, anxious, excited... any of the above described her current state of being.

"This is a little much for me," she confessed, glancing around and then looking down at the floor. Joe was still holding her hand. "I've never done anything like this - meeting a guy off the internet that is - and I've never been anywhere like this."

"Well then your friend will have a whole new story to write about you, won't she?" Joe smiled, his dark charm making her insides twist up and down. Is it possible to get wet just looking at a guy and hearing him talk. She felt hot between her legs, even though he'd barely touched her. "Would you be more comfortable if we left here? I can bring you back here later or to your place if we're out too late."

"Can I trust you?" she asked.

"Yes," he told her. Strangely she believed him.

"Let me tell my friend that I'm leaving."

"Are you here with the writer?" Dru nodded and he flashed another smile at her. "Well tell her that you'll have a new story for her tomorrow morning that she can write about."

Jane was reluctant to let Dru leave, and insisted that she call her every half hour to let her know that she was okay. Dru bargained her down to an hour, knowing that Jane was right to be concerned about her safety, but also knowing that she was right in that she was going to be okay.

When she got back to Joe she told him Jane's codicil and he laughed and said it was sensible.

He took her hand again as he led her outside and to his car. Stopping at the passenger side door he looked at her and asked, "What are you wearing underneath that skirt?"

"The fishnets and some white panties," Dru said blushing.

"Take them off."

A shudder went through her at his command, but she didn't even hesitate. Reaching under her skirt she pulled both off, sliding her feet out of her shoes one at a time and then putting the shoes back on so that she didn't have to stand on the bare pavement. Joe reached out his hand and Dru put the hose and panties into it. Then he opened the door and gave her his hand to help her into the car.

The combination of domineering sensuality and exposure alongside the gentlemanly behavior had her off kilter and even more aroused. There was just something different about Joe. As he drove her back to his place, and she recognized that they were only about five minutes away from the U of M, exactly where he'd told her when they'd chatted online, she asked him how he'd found Bind and gotten into that kind of stuff. Apparently he'd been going there since he turned 18, he'd always been into the kinkier side of sex and he'd been learning from the others who went there. He'd had to grow up young, helping to raise three younger siblings after his father died in a car accident, which explained his high level of maturity. Dru found him fascinating, kind and interesting.

Not once, during the entire car ride, did he make a move on her or even say anything overtly flirtatious. She was practically squirming in her seat with anticipation by the time they got to his apartment complex.

When they got inside he told her to call Jane, and she did so, just to give Jane a quick reassurance that she was fine. As she got off the phone, Joe asked her, "So would you like to play a little rough?"

The sexy look he gave her and the deep growl in his voice made her pussy even wetter. But even though she'd enjoyed their conversation on the car ride over, she was somewhat annoyed that he'd made her take off her panties in the parking lot and then hadn't done anything to indicate that he was even attracted to her. She wanted to get some of her own back.

"If you think you can handle it," she purred back. "Personally, I haven't seen any indication that you're anything more than talk."

Joe's eyes narrowed and she took an involuntary step back, right into the wall. Then he was on her, his body pressing against hers, trapping her, and she could feel his dick pressing into her as his lips caught hers in a rough kiss. Immediately his tongue thrust into her mouth, and she moaned, moving her hips against him. It was the most intense kiss she'd ever experienced, deep and passionate, and he was an expert with his tongue.

Sliding his hands down her arms, he pressed her wrists behind her, and her eyes flew open as she felt him clasp something around them. She tried to protest, but his mouth never left hers, and all she got out were a few muffled gasps. Tugging on her wrists, she found they were bound together behind her back with something, it almost felt like soft bracelets, but when she pulled they were strong enough to strain her muscles and she didn't feel any give in them.

Then Joe's lips left hers and she opened her mouth to protest, and he pressed a ball gag between her open lips. Dru squealed, but it was already muffled as he held her against the wall with his hips, securing the ball gag behind her head.

"There," he said smiling, and he kissed her forehead. Dru's heart was pounding with fear and an unexpected excitement. Part of her was terrified that she was about to die, the other part of her was completely trusting of him and turned on as all hell. "I believe you remember our conversation from last week where I told you how I'd handle you? Since you decided to challenge me again, I decided it's only fair that I follow through on my word."

Dru quickly reviewed that conversation in her head. Yes, hands bound behind her, kissing her deeply and then gagging her so that he didn't have to hear any of her smart mouth, and what came next? Oh my god... he couldn't be serious!

But Joe picked her up over his shoulder, sounding almost jovial as he said, "Time for you to learn why you shouldn't always use that smart mouth, sweetheart."

She wriggled a little, but she was too afraid of being dropped to move much. She could feel the hem of her skirt flouncing with every step he took, cool air brushing her heated pussy, and she moaned in frustration. This was so hot, but she didn't actually want to get spanked! Did she?

Suddenly she wondered exactly why she had mouthed off to him just now, in a very similar way to what she'd written out in their IM conversation that set him off. Except that she'd gone a step further tonight and accused him of being all talk. Well he was certainly proving her wrong now!

His apartment went by in a flash, and then they were in his bedroom which was inordinately clean for a college guy. Joe set her down on her feet next to the bed, and he sat on the edge of it. The comforter was a dark green and it was a four poster bed with a slotted headboard, all of it made out of wood, big, probably a queen size.

"Over my knee beautiful," he said. Dru stared at him. Surely he didn't expect her to deliver herself up for punishment! Apparently he did. Sternly he looked at her. "Over my knee or you can shake your head now and I'll take you home. But if you're staying here, if you want this, then you're going to be punished for being mouthy."

Legs shaking, Dru shuffled closer to him, feeling incredibly vulnerable. It didn't escape her attention that having her wrists bound behind her pressed her breasts up even more inside the tight confines of the corset. Joe helped her steady herself as she lowered her body across his knees, at a slight angle so that her head could rest on the bed.

Lifting her skirt over her hips, Joe let out a low whistle as he rubbed her ass cheeks. "Lovely," he said, "all that creamy skin just waiting to be turned pink." And then his hand came down. Hard.

Dru squealed and wriggled, but his other arm was laid across her back, hand resting on her bound wrists, and he held her down and in place without a problem.

"I believe I told you twenty in our IM," as his hand stroked her butt where he had just hit her, caressing it gently and soothing some of the hurt. "But you accused me of being all talk and no action, so we're going to make it thirty." Dru groaned as his hand came crashing down again, on her other butt cheek.

The third one smacked a little lower, hitting her pussy, and she squealed again. The sensational pain had richoted through her heated flesh, and the sound his hand had made told her exactly how wet she was. She didn't know if she was squirming because she wanted to get away or because she wanted him to do it again.

His hand came down, steady and hard, and he counted each smack out loud. Most of them were on her cheeks, turning them a glowing pink. Some of them hit her pussy, making her jump and moan. She wished more of them would hit her pussy. She could tell that she was getting wetter and wetter. How insane? How wonderful!

Every five strokes or so he could caress her ass, enjoying the feel of her hot and tender flesh. Giving her just enough rest that it really smarted when he started beating her ass again.

Finally he reached twenty five.

His hand stroked her ass, which felt like it was on fire. So did her pussy, but for an entirely different reason. Instead of spanking her again, he told her, "Spread your legs."

Quaking a little inside, Dru did as she was told. His hand came down hard between her legs, smacking against her pussy. She howled behind her gag, it was painful, it was wonderful, it hurt like a bitch, it was exactly what she needed. For a moment her legs came together, involuntarily, but he didn't even need to give the order before she was spreading them again. The last four spanks were delivered in the exact same way, leaving her burning all over her ass and pussy.

"Well, well," Joe chuckled, sliding his fingers up and down her wet slit. She mewled behind her gag, pushing her hips up and down to encourage him, wanting more pressure from his fingers. "Somebody liked that quite a bit."

She did, she really did. This was so much better than chatting online. For all her fun adventures that she'd had before, that had inspired Jane to write - the outdoor sex, the various toys she'd used, the occasional vegetable, the time she'd used a strap on, even the time she'd let a boyfriend hand cuff her to her bed - nothing had ever gotten her hot like this. For the first time in her life, she truly wasn't in control and it was incredibly freeing.

Joe did something to her bound wrists, and suddenly they spilled to her sides. He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed before she could even think about it, and then he pulled her wrists back together in front of her. She could finally see that he'd put soft leather cuffs around them, with a connecting chain that could be removed. Pushing her hands above her head, he wove the chain around one of the bars in the headboard and re-attached it to the cuffs so that her arms were stretched out above her head.

Dru made some noises at him through the gag, she wanted to touch him, to run her hands over his body and make him as wildly lustful as he'd made her. Although, with him lying on top of her she could feel that the spanking had definitely had some kind of effect on him, he was hard as a rock against her.

Straddling her at the hips, Joe began undoing the hooks of her corset. It wasn't a real corset, although it did lace up the back, the front of it didn't have any laces, just a long row of hooks and eyes. Several of them could come off at a time, and in what seemed like just a few seconds Joe was pulling the whole contraption off of her and tossing it to the floor.

He smiled down at her as he cupped her breasts, gently squeezing and rubbing them with his hands. She remembered their IM conversation... oh god, now he was going to play with her breasts, and she was all tied up and she couldn't do anything, couldn't participate. Her breathing started to get faster as he squeezed a little harder, his fingers rubbing against her nipples, which were already hard and tender. Pinching them between his fingers, he tugged and her back arched, trying to follow. It hurt so good. She moaned and gasped and panted beneath him as he toyed with her upper body. Her aching ass was pressing down onto the bed beneath him, her pussy was burning with need, and now her nipples were starting to burn as he twisted and played with them. Hungry eyes watched her as she squirmed, and she started rubbing her thighs together, trying to give her pussy some relief.

It only took a few movements for Joe to realize what she was doing and he shook his head at her. Hopping off the bed, he was back a moment later with a bar that had leather cuffs attached to it. He put a cuff on each of her ankles, and then suddenly pulled the bar so that it expanded, forcing her legs wide apart. Dru moaned her frustration, tears sparking in her eyes she needed to cum so badly!

"You're so bad, beautiful," he scolded her gently. "I didn't want to have to punish you again so soon, but it looks like you need it, you're such a horny little thing."

Dru quivered and moaned, was he going to spank her again? She wasn't sure her ass could take that right now...

Joe pulled something out of a drawer in his nightstand, tucking them into his pocket. For the first time Dru realized that she was almost naked and he was still completely dressed! It just seemed to emphasize his power over her open and vulnerably body and make her even wetter.

Laying next to her, now even more helpless, body, Joe leaned over and sucked one pert nipple into his mouth. Moaning again, Dru humped her hips up and down in the air, making frustrated noises when she found that she got absolutely no stimulation from her movements. To her relief Joe slid one of his hands over her thigh and then pressed it against her aching pussy.

She almost screamed her joy into the gag as one finger slide inside her, swirling her juices around in a slow, tantalizing circle. At least it was contact! Her pussy was a hot, wet, hungry mouth, sucking his finger in and trying to keep it there. Then his mouth left her nipple and he attached a clip to it. It burned, squeezing the tender bud, and she tried to shake it off of her body, but it was too tightly attached. Joe grinned evilly at her as he kept moving his finger in and out of her pussy.

"I told you that you were going to get some more punishment," he admonished. "I hope you didn't think that my finger in your pussy was it. That's just what I promised would happen to you next on our IM."

Then he leaned over and sucked her other nipple into his mouth, rolling it between his teeth and preparing it for the clamp. Dru squealed and shook when he put that one on as well. Her nipples were firmly grasped in the tight clamps, it seemed like her blood was pounding in her chest and making her nipples throb. With each heart beat, each throb inside the delicate buds would resonate her pussy.

Suddenly Joe's hand was gone from her body and she opened eyes that she hadn't even realized were closed.

"I'll be right back," he told her, and with a quick kiss to her forehead he was off the bed. Dru lay, helpless, arms bound to the bed behind her, legs forcibly spread, her nipples tightly clamped and her pussy on fire with burning need. She screamed her sexual frustration behind the gag, mentally begging him to come back and satisfy her.

When he did come back it was with her phone in hand. She looked at him, confused, and then her eyes widened. Oh my god, had it really been an hour. Grinning at her, Joe held the phone with one hand while he used the other to reach behind her head and undo the gag.

"Hi Jane, you wanted Dru to call you right?" he asked. Dru spat out the gag. "Here she is."

He put the phone down next to Dru's ear so that she could cradle it between her bicep and head.

"Dru? Dru? Are you there?" Jane's voice sounded slightly worried that her friend hadn't answered right away.

"I'm here, I'm here, sorry," Dru said, breathlessly. Her eyes got big as Joe placed himself between her spread and open thighs... oh surely not.

"Are you ok? Why did he call me instead of you?"

"I'm fine," Oh god... Joe's tongue had just taken a quick swipe up the center of her pussy, making her bones melt. "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine," she chanted as he started to lick and suck on her tender pussy lips. "He, um, he called... oh god..." his finger was inside of her again, pumping as his tongue teased at her clit. She'd been so turned on before he'd even gotten to her pussy that she was right on edge about to cum already!

"Dru? Dru, seriously are you ok? What's going on? You sound out of breath!"

"I'm okay, I'm wonderful, I'm oh god..." she lost her train of thought again as Joe pushed another finger inside of her, joining the one that was already there. "I'm fine Jane, I can't talk, I'll have to call you later, I'm Fine, don't worry, I'm fine, OH MY GOD"

Her body arched as she screamed her orgasm, completely overcome with sensation as Joe sucked her clit into his mouth, hard. It hit her in waves as he kept sucking and releasing on the tender bud, his fingers still moving inside of her, and she could hear Jane talking but couldn't make sense of what was being said because she was lost, lost, lost in a floating sea of pleasure. Because her legs were spread wide open there was nothing she could do to slow him down or stop him and the pleasure kept growing, her orgasm climbing until she was gasping for air, tears running down her cheeks at the wonderful intensity of it.

"Oh God... oh god Joe..." she said over and over again as he finally stopped sucking on her clit and laved it gently with his tongue, his fingers moving slower inside of her, massing her insides.

Suddenly she realize that the phone was still next to her ear.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers
12