Being a Good Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gilbert's hand gently cupped Janice's panty bulge and gently massaged it. "Oh, gawd... I can't believe that I am finally able to do this."

Gilbert did know that she was transgender. He had been wanting to fondle Janice's girlcock since he realized that she was not just another woman. He had found himself so aroused when he thought of her, and here he is with her, alone, naked with her dressed only in a tiny, short skirt.

Janice felt a sense of relief and leaned down to give him a passionate kiss. Gilbert accepted her kiss and still tasted his own sperm on her lips. This enhanced his desire for her.

"I wasn't sure if you knew that I was a girl in transition. I was nervous about it and what you would think," she said.

"I knew and it made me crave you even more. It always excited me, to be honest. There was something about you that captured my desires, but I did't know if I was your type."

Janice smiled. "Well, you are my type, and I also kept it to myself as my own secret," she said and giggled softly.

Gilbert smiled and also giggled. "Mmmmm... looks like our meeting one another this way is working out for both of us!."

Janice leaned into Gilbert and held him, feeling his back muscles in her arms as her breasts pressed into his chest. Gilbert continued to softly massage Janice's girlcock over her panties, causing her breath to quicken as she released a soft moan "Ooooohhh... that feels so wonderful."

Gilbert smiled and slid her panties down to her knees, exposing her girlcock to the cool room air. He placed his hand around the shaft easily and gently stroked her. His hand felt so warm and strong around her erect girlcock. She was feeling so turned-on to have him pleasuring her sensitive girlcock.

He stood up and then leaned down to remove her panties completely off. He removed her sandals, too. He left her dressed in nothing but her small skirt. He took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom. She followed his naked body and looked at how gorgeous he was from behind. She felt her sexual desires grow more with each step. They were heading to his bed and they would be close together, body against body.

Gilbert threw his clothes off of the bed and fell onto the bed as he held Janice, bringing her with him. Their bodies were pressed together. They felt warm against one another. Chest to chest, legs against legs; the feeling of the cock-to-cock pressure made them both grind their crotch against one another as they made out. They could smell each other's scent, and that enhanced their desire for one another. They kissed and moaned in desire and lust for each other.

He laid Janice on her back and then laid on the side of her, placing one of his legs inside of hers. His now erect cock pressed against her smaller girlcock as he fondled her boobs, kissing her with passion as they kept their eyes closed. She reached down and grabbed both cocks with her hand and squeezed them together gently. The warm cock-to-cock sensation made both of them moan as they kissed. His cock felt so hard and warm. He lowered his head and began to lick on one of her nipples. He gently sucked on it as Janice stroked both cocks at once. She was feeling so excited. She could feel his swollen cock against hers and it seemed to be getting harder and thicker with each breath.

He reached down with his hand and opened one of her legs and used his own leg to open the other one, making her lay there with her legs spread as he sucked on her titties. His hand went down and he grasped her girlcock once again. He gently squeezed it and gave it a few strokes, causing her to buck into his hand with each stroke. "Ooooohhhhh... that's making me crazy" she moaned out. He released the girlcock and slid his hands down to her butt crack, with her legs wide open, his hand slid in between the cheeks easily. He placed the tip of his middle finger against her soft butt hole and gently teased it in circles and slight presses. She tried pushing up to feel him penetrate her, but he was slowly working up her desire. She felt her hole twitching to feel the sensation of the stretch and penetration that she would feel whenever she masturbated alone with her dildo. She wanted Gilbert to push his finger into her and to stretch her hole. She wanted to feel him inside of her and she imagined feeling that warm, hard cock of his pushing in deeply, making her moan loudly at the thought of it.

"Mmmmmm... you're driving me wild" she said under fast breaths. He lifted his head and kissed her mouth. He brought his finger to his mouth and wet it completely with his saliva. He began kissing her again, sliding his tongue into her mouth at the same time that he slid his finger into her cumhole. She moaned into his mouth and opened her legs more, making room for his hand to push in as deep as he could go. His warm finger made her hips gyrate as he pressed in and out slowly, fingerfucking her ass with rhythm. She closed her eyes with her legs wide open. She was wild with sexual passion. Gilbert was pumping her hole, preparing her for his big, hard cock. She was in lust with the desire, the need, to feel his cock deep inside of her.

She felt Gilbert lower his head. He placed his mouth over her girlcock as he fingered her cumhole. He sucked on the cockhead as he pumped, making Janice moan and buck her hips.

"I want you inside of me! I need to feel your big, warm cock deep inside of me. Fuck my pussy with your hard cock until your balls press against my ass cheeks!" she begged.

"One sec, let me get something" Gilbert said.

Gilbert slipped his finger out from Janice's hole and ran to the kitchen. Janice wondered what was happening. He returned holding a small bottle of olive oil from the kitchen. He didn't have any lube and this was all that he could think of at the moment. He took Janice's skirt off and she was now completely naked. Janice understood how the olive oil would make things easier. She knew that her desire to feel him inside of her was going to happen now. She felt her heart beat quicken at the thought. She was going to feel his big, warm, manly cock inside of her small, soft, needy butt pussy. It was time for buttsex.

He grabbed a towel. He placed a pillow under Janice's hips. He opened her legs and positioned himself between them. He took some olive oil and spread it between her ass cheeks, all over the soft cumhole. He fingered the hole to lube the inside, making it slippery. She watched him preparing her hole with her legs spread wide open, feeling so horny for his thick, massive cock. He looked directly into her eyes as he spread some oil onto his fully erect penis. Swollen, thick, and solid hard. The swollen cockhead glistened with the oil. He stroked it slowly to spread the oil as he looked at her and she watched him slowly pump the cock that she was so anxious to feel, to experience. She watched him clean off the excess oil from his hands on the towel.

Gilbert lifted her feet and placed them up onto his chest, to lift her ass up. He grabbed his cock from the shaft and pressed in between her ass cheeks. To Janice, the slippery cockhead felt hot as it contacted her skin. He positioned himself by moving his knees up closer to her. She felt the cockhead pressing on the opening of her cumhole. Her body twitched with anticipation. Gilbert pressed forward, the cockhead pressuring her small hole to stretch open. They both let out a loud moan of sexual passion as the hole stretched and the cockhead penetrated. "Ahhhhhh!!!!" Janice moaned out in lust as she felt the erotic sensation of anal penetration. Gilbert moaned as the tight sphincter muscles wrapped tightly around the hard cockhead as it pressed into her warm insides. She looked up at him as he focused on pushing his thick, hard cock deeper into her. He had the look of wild passion in his eyes. He was focused on pushing his cock into Janice's warm hole as deep as it was going to go.

She placed her hands out and grabbed the sheets as she let out moans of pleasure, feeling herself being penetrated by warm cock. Gilbert pushed in slowly, allowing Janice to adjust to the penetration, and leaned forward over Janice as her legs opened and wrapped around his waist. He held himself up with his arms and used his hips to slowly pump back and forth. Janice placed her hands onto his shoulders and looked into her lover's face as she felt him pushing in deeper. Gilbert looked at her face and pushed in slowly, firmly, deeply thrusting most of the swollen cock into her. Janice groaned loudly and he then leaned down and they shared a kiss of sexual desire. A kiss of sexual need. He started humping her faster. Their breath was loud and fast as they were locked into a sexual embrace of deep anal sex. His hips started making clapping sounds against her ass cheeks as he pumped faster, harder. Her hole had adjusted and she was now able to take his large cock all the way to his balls.

Janice whimpered in passion with each thrust, his scent strong in her nose. Gilbert moaned with the sound of a man whose cock was pumping a tight hole. They moved in rhthym with each other as they became lost is sexual lust. Animal desire had overcome them both as they pumped and bucked, both lovers lost in the desire to reach sexual climax that overcomes people during passionate sex. Both lovers were perspiring as their bodies heated up. Janice's ass cheeks made loud claps as Gilbert pumped, pushing the cock into her deeply and completely with each powerful thrust. The sounds of sex filled the room and were as loud as the sound of their breath, their hearts racing in the heat of the moment.

Gilbert was sweating, his vision was not focused on anything. He was pumping and his cock was leading his body completely. Janice could feel him grinding and pushing into her stretched open hole. She had surrendered her body to this. Her focus was on the feeling of the warm, hard cock pushing deep inside of her, filling her ass with solid cock. She was going to be filled with creamy sperm deep into her insides. He was going to breed her hole.

His eyes were closed. His moans became louder, almost groaning. He pumped hard and deep. His tempo increased. Janice could feel him in control, his cock controlling his own body as he pumped faster, deeper, ready to explode in orgasm inside of her. She held onto his shoulders as he pushed and pumped, and then he started grunting. Grunting with each thrust. Grunting loudly as orgasm overcame his entire body. Grunting as he flooded her hole with all the cream that his churning balls could squirt out from the cockhead. "Uggghhhhhh!!!" he groaned as his cock pulsated and spit creamy sperm deep inside of his lover. He continued humping her, but at a slower pace. He pumped until he felt the flaccid penis slide out of the wet hole. Janice could feel her hole wet and dripping from the cum that was pumped deep into her. Her own shecock had dripped all over her crotch from the anal stimulation and the warm cock pressing against her prostate.

Gilbert laid down onto Janice. Their bodies were shining from the sweat caused by sex. They were both hot and they felt slippery against one another. They laid side by side as both of them recovered, both of them breathing loud and fast. Recovering from the orgasm that made their hearts feel as if it was going to jump right out of their body.

They slid their hands onto one another and kissed each other passionately. Their passion had taken them to a place that made both of them explode in orgasm that neither had ever felt before. They wanted to melt into each other. Their minds were foggy. They both sat their resting and fell asleep.

Janice woke up and opened her eyes, remembering where she was and who she was with. He awoke as soon as she moved. He looked at her and felt the euphoria of what they had both experienced. He smiled at her. "We should shower and clean up. We should also get dressed," he giggled.

She smiled and agreed. She had came over in such a hurry that she hadn't brought her phone nor did she close her own house up.

Gilbert gave her a clean towel and she went into his bathroom to showered up. He went into the master bedroom and showered there. She came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her as she gathered her clothes to put them back on. He came out of the shower and just walked around naked, proud of his naked body. She looked at him and smiled. He was just being silly.

Janice put her clothes on. He put on a shirt and some pants and hugged Janice in a soft, affectionate embrace. They held each other and kissed softly. He smelled so clean after the shower and his lips felt like they were softer than before. Janice pressed her lips onto his as his tongue gently probed her mouth. She met his tongue with hers and they kissed like lovers do after becoming one during passionate sex.

Gilbert took her hand and they walked back out to the patio and to the side gate that she had come in through. He had his phone with him and asked her for her number to call her phone. She gave it to him. He called the number and added her to his contacts as "The Locksmith." She just laughed. He leaned down and they kissed once again. He opened the gate and looked out to the street as the sun was setting and no one was visible outside. Janice was able to slip back into her yard with no one seeing her in the buttcheek-revealing outfit.

She looked through the fence at him and he gave her a big smile. "I'll message you," he told her. She smiled and went into her house still lost in thought as to what had taken place. It was real, not a dream. She had to go inside to lay down and rest. She felt as if she had been through a workout routine.

12