Being Chris's Slut... Pt. 01

Story Info
Chris uses his tv sub.
896 words
3.98
23.1k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris had now decided that when we played he wanted me to be his slut. He had inherited some money and decided to purchase a small home. He knew i could help him do work in it so the house he brought had an unfinished basement. First thing he wanted was a wall splitting it in two so one side could be a play area and the other a mancave. But instead of a door he wanted a book shelf that made a hidden entrance. All of this was easy and within a week this part was done. The area was pretty large for the playroom, about 800 square feet. The previous owner was an engineer and he had installed heat pipes in the floor so that made it even easier for the next phase. Since Chris loved to give golden showers he wanted a large open shower. With the heat pipes keeping the floor warm it would be comfortable to lay on in the winter.

Once this was done we added a few hooks to tie people up to, a St. Andrews Cross, a padded horse, a sling, a bed, and a dressing table and small closet where i could dress for him. Since he now preferred me to cross dress for him when we played he paid for me to go and have all my hair removed as well as take lessons on applying makeup and care of wigs. After 2 months the room was ready. He decided that i should dress in the outfit he picked for me and wait for him.

The outfit was interesting. A red basque, white stockings, red g string, 5 inc cfm heels, and a red wig. Bright red lipstick made the whore effect real. The basque pushed up my tits so that they really stuck out. He left instructions for me to drink the 40 ounce bottle of malt liquor and have the butt plug he left in my ass. I proceeded to do so. The plug as not the usual one but a 8 inch long, thick dildo. i used some lube and took a snort of poppers and pushed it in till my anal ring clenched he end. I then finished the drink and waited for him.

When he arrived he had a big grin on. This was the time to christian his new play room. He came right to me and had me turn around on the bed. He felt my ass and the plug. "Turn around slut!" he commanded. i did as i was told and his cock was hanging out of his pants. "On your back and spread..." i did as i was told and he put leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles so i was spread eagle on the bed, head hanging over the end. Chris then put a blindfold on me and i waited a minute or two. i could hear the sound as he opened a bottle of beer and then felt his semi-soft cock with its huge head rubbing my face...

"You want my cock, don't you slut?" and i eagerly shook my head and said yes SIR! He then started feeding me his cock. While not as long as Troy's his head was larger. He forced it in and started to throat fuck me, stopping now and then to make me gag. As he got into this he started pinching my nipples, then i felt his hands on my cock. That was different as he usually never touched my cock. i could feel him push my panties to the side but could not see anything between the blindfold and his cock which was now fully erect and choking me. i could feel something on my cock then i heard a click.

"Ok slut, time to see your new jewelry." He then pulled out of my mouth, removed the blindfold, and helped me see that he had purchased a chastity cage for my cock which he had not only put on me but locked it. He then laughed and told me he had mailed the key to me an hour ago! This meant that i would be wearing this till at least Monday and possibly Tuesday! He now put my panties in place, turned around, and spread his ass cheeks. "Eat my ass slut! And bury your tongue in it!" i started to lick his asshole and work my tongue in as deep as i could. He moved his ass around, occasionally feeding me his balls and cock, then his ass. This lasted a good 15 minutes when he stopped.

He now placed the head of his cock in my mouth, ordering me to just hold it. Then he started to piss. He took his time, mostly squirts because his cock was still hard. i had to drink it but since he had been drinking beer it tasted ok. He pissed on and off for a good 5 minutes and then all of a sudden he got rock hard and came. He had a huge load that i eagerly lapped up. When he was done he untied me and laid on the bed. He then said "I will be ready for round two in a few, get me a beer Slut!". Yes SIR...and i wondered what would be in store for me next...

End of part 1