Ben Repaired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who?" Betty asked.

"The creditors. Next thing he was dead. Supposedly. Some kind of drug deal gone bad. Did they get back the money? I would put money on it."

"So now, no more big bad boyfriend. I'm enjoying the weather in the Caribbean, you are enjoying the inside of a courtroom. Then you went on your little mental illness vacation."

"You didn't help me in either case! I lost my mind, facing forty million dollars in lawsuits. But you had the presence of mind to box up the contracts and keep them in a safe place."

"He didn't do anything. We did it. Carol and I went through the office and gathered all the pertinent contract items and boxed them up, and put them in her office closet upstairs. She had not been released from the rubber room yet." Marsha explained.

"You two women took care of me. Thank you for that. I remember the both of you sleeping with me. You held me. I am eternally grateful for that." Betty admitted.

I looked at Marsha.

"Sleeping! Just sleeping. She was a basket case. We got her waitressing and eating right. Then we were back with you. You had been in court yourself at the time... Making money."

"Recovering money. And not nearly enough." I said.

"Enough to restart a new business in less than three months." Marsha said.

"So the truth is that all three of you have in some way forgiven me for the terrible things that I have done. So I have a request and a very special request. Then I will sign. I want either a 1% stake in the company, or a 1% of the gross. And I want you to make love to me twenty-four times. I want to be with you and your ladies.

Twice a month for a year. I miss you all. And I want another check for $50 k more, total $100 k or the deal is off. As a bit of an olive branch, you can all three of you spank me whenever we get together. I deserve it for my poor behavior. For what it's worth, I am sorry. I miss you all terribly, but especially my wonderful ex husband. I thought the idea of smashing my ass in retribution for my stupidity and bad behavior would appeal to you. I am sorry I called you both whores. My jealousy shows up now and then. One more thing, Ben... You can fuck my ass any time you want to. I miss you so much, it's all I have left to give you." Betty cast her eyes down.

"You would willingly lick my goddesses pussies until they came in your mouth?"

"Yes. I really owe both of them quite a bit. I also have the hospital paperwork that I am disease free."

"You want to talk it over? If you decide not to do this, then I just want to hug you all for a few minutes and you can go. .. Ok?"

"Well this tears it. I officially hate this plan. Ben is ours now woman. Why do you want to fuck him that much?" Marsha was besides herself. I thought she might fuck her up then and there by fist.

"Because I miss him terribly. You and I used to be friends before I fucked everything up. I want to be back there again."

"You think we're going to just let you take him back? Marsha and I loved him for years when you seemed to lose interest. And you're telling us now that we are making a deal with the devil? Bob, pull out of the deal." Carol said.

"I have a few things that I can do to get rid of the devil. I have a counter proposal for you Betty. But you won't like it. I'll sleep with you twenty-four times. But each and every time, you must satisfy both my women. I must be present. Both have to be satisfied. No excuses, no exceptions. If they want you to eat their dirty asses, then that's the requirement. Then I will fuck you. What do you say Marsha?"

"Once we are satisfied you gonna throw us out?" Marsha asked.

"Never. Stay and watch, participate, your call. I won't force you to stay either. But I wish you would. Ok. Carol what do you think?"

"What about periods. Three women, no way are we in sync."

"I'll do it. Bob has eaten all of us out on our period at one point or another. It's probably not the most appetizing, but I will do it. The other schedule issues will have to work out on a case by case basis. I reserve the right to clean you girls up a bit.. Especially if I'm going to eat out you asses. Thank God for wet wipes."

"Deal is off. Come on girls, we have reservations."

"Why Ben?"

"Two reasons. I think you are working for Babcock. I think you belong to him and I can probably prove it. And more importantly the deal bothers Marsha and Carol."

"Ben I can live with the deal. If she is in bed with the banker, she should know what happens to his friends. She may change her tune. I know you have feelings for her. I think you need to confront those feelings to move on. She has her own issues. Including the fact that she loves you too. The guilt has to be killing her." Marsha was in rare form.

"Ben, I don't like the deal. But I get to spank this bitches ass? And she has to service my cunt? That is very attractive to me. If you do this, then my department, sales, is going to be shut down for who knows how long. What will I do? Other than that I like the idea of rebuilding the business. How about you rename it the Phoenix Construction Company. Out of the ashes we rebuild."

"Phoenix it is. But you have to explain all about Mr. Bigcock, do you love him? Are you in his control? Do you know what happens to his old girlfriends? What are his plans? This has to be dealt with now, or we just go home and let it die."

"He wants me to spy for him, to make sure that you are not cutting him out of the deal. He is hung, but he doesn't give a shit if a woman gets hers or not. He is just nasty. I didn't know that he gets rid of his ex girlfriends. He is still married to an heiress. If her father dies, she is worth five hundred million dollars. They have an ironclad prenup. So if you want to fuck him up, get the info to his wife or mother in law about the cheating. That is only part of his plan. If he can pre sell the units again, he stands to make a fortune. But I think he wants to cut out the Russian mob this time. He is playing with fire here. Vladimir finds out... Mr Bigcock will be gone permanently."

"How is your Russian Betty?"

"I have had nothing to do with Vladimir. Oh wait, you want me to have a little chat with him, don't you? Well I'm not going to send the man to his grave for something he hasn't even done yet."

"Vlad doesn't need Babcock to get everything done. He only has to remove him and you. The contracts would go to the children as your heirs. Of course since I wouldn't have anything to do with your killers, me and my family would be next on the list of deceased kin. He would eventually gain the contracts and his own people would have the work. Why should I have anything to do with Vladimir and his folks, or Mr Bigcock who is fucking you now. Nice bit of acting back there, almost had me convinced that you had changed and I was... Never mind. Have a great life! Come on girls, I think we should talk about the Indian contract." We got up and left quickly.

"What contract?"

"Did I forget to mention the casino and hotel contract? I'm sorry I must be getting old."

"This entire thing was just a big trap wasn't it? Why?"

"Don't know. But I think we should sell the restaurant and the apartment building. At least get the true ownership to light. I'm sorry I should have told you about the scam here. Hey, we still have reservations! Lets go get a nice delmonico or sirloin. I am definitely in the mood to dance."

"Ok, how did you know?" asked Carol.

"I called Vladimir and we had a nice chat. Twenty million dollars in construction dollars is not that much to that guy. Nor is my name that big of a deal as we were all led to believe. The creditors don't want to get tied up in long term refinancing. So they were preparing to sell all the notes and contracts to me or the next bidder. She only has control over the contracts for the next couple of months and then it all goes into the ongoing bankruptcy litigation. She was very cagey about what she wanted. And all the sex talk... That is all it was, talk. How are you gonna put any of that in a contract? So while we were all down here for the little play, my son and daughter were up speaking to the tribe about the hotel and casino. My son on the construction side, my darling daughter on the finance side. And they just texted me... "We are in! Sign no more contracts." I am going to be getting my old crews back together, but we will be doing something way, way different than this stuff. Do you have any idea how much money we are going to make? After this, I'm going to hang up my tool belt. Let the kids take over. That way I can spend all my time chasing my women."

"I am disappointed about one thing. I was looking forward to spanking her ass." Carol said.

"She will be calling in three days when Mr. Bigcock discovers that Vladimir doesn't trust him, and we did not sign. She will be literally running for her life!" My Marsha was usually 100% accurate in her predictions.

"Are you going to fix her situation and protect her?"

"So how am I supposed to fix that?" I asked.

"I don't know Honey, but you will somehow. You're Ben the Builder. You always find a way to fix things." Carol said. Marsha just nodded. It was good to be back, and in the company of two gorgeous women!