Best Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all stimulating significant parts of each other now, which made us have to catch our breath for a moment. Me and Amy stopped kissing as Tina stopped kissing her center, which let us really take in our current position. It was all so surreal for me, even if it wasn't for them.

"Well, if we're done standing and kneeling around," Amy broke the ice. "Seriously, this place came with a bed, right? I'd like to cum on one now."

"What the lady says goes, apparently," I admitted. Amy took her hand out of my pants -- hopefully not for that line -- as Tina got herself on her feet. She kissed Amy and let her taste herself on Tina's mouth, yet I eventually looked away to lead them to my bedroom.

Once we got to my bed, Amy quickly laid herself down on the left edge. I stood beside her, yet she stopped me from moving away as Tina got herself on the bed. Soon, she laid between Amy's legs and picked up right where she left off.

As for me, Amy was ready to follow Tina's lead.

Instead of going back into my pants, Amy unzipped them. In short order, she unbuckled me too. In shorter order, she slid my pants and underwear down. "I thought so," Amy said now that she could see my erection.

A second later, she did more than look at it. While Tina ate Amy out, Amy sucked me off with just as much enthusiasm.

She was a big ball of energy on TV, and had already proved her energy off screen tonight as well. Still, she showed a Leslie Knope-esq level of commitment to sucking my cock -- which her select few million viewers would know as quite overwhelming.

This viewer was enraptured as Amy swallowed me down, slid her tongue all over my head, and popped off to lick me up and down. Her eyes twinkled with mischief and arousal -- and Tina certainly helped with her work down below.

Amy moaned as Tina kept eating her -- and even moaned as her mouth went on my balls. My moans drowned out Amy and Tina's muffled groans, if only by default, as they enjoyed their feasts.

"How close are you?" I gasped out when Amy's mouth was free. "You gonna let her do all the work, or should I jump in? If you want him to help, this isn't helping," I gestured to my cock.

Yet Amy kept her hand on it, while wiggling her hips around below Tina. "She's got it covered," Amy assured. "Right now I wanna make you cum too."

I didn't see how that'd be a problem. Especially with Amy bobbing on my cock, and groaning on it as Tina stepped things up on her. When she put her fingers into the mix, Amy popped off and exhaled, backing her hips against Tina's mouth as she leaned on her right elbow, squeezed and pumped me with her left hand, then engulfed my head with her mouth.

I looked over to Tina, on the off chance it'd make me less likely to go. It didn't help that much -- plus Amy wanted to make me cum anyway. I didn't know if she wanted to go off before me, though, or if she was as close as me.

If Amy was as close as I was, after she juggled my balls and sucked and licked my head, Tina had to be really good.

Amy came off me to moan, though she kept cupping my balls and pushing me all too close. She nearly squeezed too hard as Tina fingered and licked her faster, but she got her hand back on my cock and pumped me. "Oh, fuck, this'll be a close race..." She predicted.

Yet when her thumb brushed my underside, I beat her.

Amy opened her mouth and caught my first few spurts, but she had to close up and clench her teeth as Tina brought her overboard. My next several spurts landed on her cheeks, lips and chin, but she opened her mouth again to catch the last few.

In the meantime, Tina's face seemed glued between Amy's legs, as she caught everything she had for her. All three of us caught our breath and recovered, with me somehow staying on my feet. For Amy's part, she finally laid her head on the bed and licked up the cum I left on her lips.

Tina noticed and then crawled over to her, quickly kissing her before she cleaned her mouth. She was kissing Amy with her taste on her mouth, and she was tasting me on Amy's mouth as well. That was a hell of a thing to take in.

But after it all sunk in, it also sunk in that I was mostly naked, Amy was completely naked and Tina was still fully dressed. If this really was all only for Amy, I guess that wasn't a problem for Tina. Still, it seemed unbalanced.

"All better?" Tina focused on Amy anyway.

"I see why I wanted my get well medicine early, yeah," Amy confirmed. "The extra dose this time was a nice touch too. Didn't you taste it?"

"I was already pretty full, but yeah, it got through," Tina said. "Are you too full for now?"

"Two or three little time outs should help me digest," Amy figured. "You go get warmed up for me. You're probably way too warm now already," she said while poking at her clothes. "Go ahead and get him warm again too."

So there it was, then. It was one thing to 'entertain' her best friend, since she was just visiting. Now I was being trusted to fuck and fool around with my married boss. Tina could brush that issue aside with Amy, I supposed, since they were already so close. But several months of a professional relationship wasn't the same thing as best friendship.

Ironically, when Tina's lips touched mine, I hoped that little aftertaste on them was that of her best friend, not me. Still, I brushed it aside by the second kiss.

"She's right, I've got too much warmth to give out here," Tina interrupted. "Do you mind? Even though you are off the clock."

"I'm still at your service," I felt better at her making light of the boss stuff first. And felt other stuff at the prospect of getting that dress off.

I unzipped it just enough for Tina to start slipping out of it. When it was halfway down, I noted she actually had a light green bra on. When it was about 75 percent down, I saw that the panties matched. When it was down to the floor, I took the rest of her in.

Since Tina and Amy were mothers and comedians in their early 40's, better known for showing off their funny bones, not their other...bones, they never had many people drool over them -- especially Tina. Except perhaps as part of several "sexy librarian" jokes back in her SNL days. Yet after drooling and cumming over Amy moments ago, Tina was still getting me ready all over again.

Even with her bra on, I could note her breasts weren't as full as Amy's, though they still looked like a firm handful. Like Amy, she had curves that were shapely and well defined with age, but had even longer, sexier legs below.

Like Amy, Tina's face was already beautiful and filled with smarts, class and a dash of mischief. And like with Amy's face, seeing Tina's whole subtly sexy package gave her face an added dimension -- especially as she saw how pleased I was with the whole thing. "Wow..." I still said out loud to make it clear.

"All right. Between that, your work ethic at work and your work ethic on Amy, I think we're good to go," Tina complimented. She then got going by going forward to kiss me.

Amy was the more excitable, enthusiastic member of the duo, in regular life and apparently in sex too. Tina was slower and more deliberate with her kisses, but hardly the clueless mess that her TV alter egos were. In fact, she built up a slow burn and a growing passion in both of us, as my hands and her lips rubbed hers faster.

After I went down to her panties and pulled them down the top of her legs, I Iaid Tina down on the bed. Amy sat Indian style on the bed and watched us kiss deeper, until I trailed my mouth down her neck. My hands went under her and tried to unhook her bra -- which my lips finally kissed after slowly going down her chest and cleavage.

Once I finally had some luck unhooking her, I pulled Tina's left bra cup down and quickly engulfed her nipple. My right hand went onto her right cup and breast, working in tune with my mouth as it sucked her left boob down. As for my left hand, it wormed its way down her body.

When it reached her pussy, I inserted a finger in there, as I lightly bit her left nipple and exposed her right at the same time. After palming that as well, I reveled in Tina's groans as she clenched her pussy and arched her chest up.

"Look at that. Prim, proper, professional Tina Fey likes it hard," I figured, wiggling and pumping my finger, and nibbling and pinching her nipples, to prove it. "What would Liz Lemon say?"

"That's for fanfics to figure out now!" Tina reminded. "You think you got stuff that'd make her faint, be my guest."

I had images of a submissive, at my mercy Tina running through my head -- sex with a dash of irony. Yet I presumed I would still work for her and take orders from her with my clothes on after this. No sense making those weird moments to come any weirder. So I simplified somewhat.

Without warning, I slid down and got myself between Tina's legs. After getting her panties down the rest of her legs, I put my head between them and got my hands back on her tits. The squeezing and deep licking ensued in short order.

While I feasted on Tina and tugged her breasts, that and her moaning made me lose track of Amy. But she got back in my line of sight when she got next to Tina, taking my left hand off her boob so she could suck it off. Thankfully, I got my left hand busy again by letting it loose on Tina's pussy.

After I fingered and licked her all at once, Tina got louder until Amy's mouth covered hers again. She kissed Amy and groaned on her mouth, while I kissed and groaned on Tina's lower mouth in return.

"Fucking mother!" Tina called when Amy stopped kissing her. I blocked out the irony in those words and licked and rubbed her faster, until she followed up with, "Fuck, that's almost on par with Amy."

"Okay, hint taken," Amy said. Turning to me, she added, "You might not need extra hands or mouths, but here they come anyway."

I had to move over to the right as Amy laid herself next to me, settling her own head over Tina's pussy. Somehow, we made sure our heads didn't bang together, mainly by moving mine aside as Amy ate Tina out. She was returning the favor on her and then some, although I hoped I could get back in at some point.

Still, nothing stopped me from kissing other places and reminding them I was still there. As such, I kissed the outside of Tina's right thigh while my right hand rubbed her leg. My left fingers trailed over and teased her right next to Amy's head as well.

Eventually, Amy took a breath and gave me room to go back in. After licking and teasing Tina's lower lips while still massaging her upper leg, I made room for Amy to kiss and lick her outer left thigh. Soon we took turns licking her up, with Tina seeming to like both our techniques.

Yet with both of us tasting Tina, I couldn't resist going over to kiss Amy again. She responded just as eagerly, but we still kept Tina on edge by fingering her at the same time. After we licked Tina thoroughly off each other's lips, and kept licking for good measure, we broke off and needed to get her back on our mouths.

I let Amy go first, putting my hand on the back of her head to push her in deeper. She hardly needed the help, but I did it anyway. With her likely to keep going for a while, I moved over a bit so I could put both hands on Tina's right leg, massaging it as I kissed and licked it up and down.

"Oh, I couldn't have written this better," Tina praised. "Don't hold me to that. I do need to keep busy after...oh fuck, keep getting busy!" she urged.

It was my turn to get busier, so I got Amy to take a breather. It was my turn to go between her legs and have a hand on my head push me down. Yet after a while, the hand went off me.

Moments later, I felt a hand from behind. It was cupping my balls and brushing over my cock, ensuring it was getting hard again. "There's an idea," I heard Amy mutter behind me.

A few moments later, I felt her hand on my head again -- only she was tapping it to get my attention. "Gonna need you on your feet for a sec," Amy asked, to which I reluctantly agreed.

Once I stood up next to the left of the bed, Amy stood next to me. She had Tina lay in front of us at the center, then Amy laid on her stomach and went back to eating her -- with her ass bent over for the taking.

Getting the idea, I stood behind Amy and lightly played with her pussy, as Tina's pussy filled her mouth. Soon enough, I gave her what she wanted and filled her up on the other end.

With me fucking her, Amy groaned on Tina and ate her out with even more intensity. Tina arched her hips up, trying to hump her in front like I was in the back. I was more precise, but Amy was getting it good on both ends anyway.

"Hey...don't show me up too much," Tina chided, as she tried to keep up with me in fucking Amy. However, when I slammed into her and she bit down on Tina, she corrected, "Fuck, never mind, carry on!"

"I can't too much...there won't be any left for you," I panted.

"Good point...no more time to waste, then," Tina decided. "Ames, feel like flipping over for a bit?"

"Kind of busy right now," Amy said right into Tina's crotch. However, I set the example by pulling myself out of Amy, which led to Tina backing herself away. Amy then sighed out, "Fine, I guess I got some free time."

Amy flipped herself over and laid on her back, her legs handing off the bed. I walked back and settled myself back between her legs, reinserting myself in her as Tina got herself on all fours and hovered her ass and pussy over Amy. "Oh, well in that case..." Amy conceded.

Tina lowered her ass onto Amy's face, taking up all of her attention. But while she wasn't looking at me, I made my presence known, and not just by fucking her. Now that Amy was on her back, I could fondle her tits again and rub her pussy as well -- and I didn't forget that I was in range of Tina's as well.

As my left hand fingered and rubbed Amy's center, my right reached out to touch Tina's. Amy's head and mouth was covering it, but I tried to touch Tina and help her out anyway. Yet after a good rub on Amy, she finally laid her head back down and gave me room to finger Tina too.

I got a few seconds to rub them both, then I put my hands on Tina and tried to pull her pussy apart. Amy only had room to stick her tongue out and lick the open space, yet Tina hissed and moaned all the same. But after briefly putting my thumbs in her, I let her go and let Amy go back to work, while my hands went back to work on her.

"Oh God, I should sit down. Not just on you," Tina clearly told Amy. "He still good to go?"

"Fuck...he's probably got a while left," Amy noted as I tweaked her breast and pussy, all while fucking her. Though perhaps not for much longer.

"Okay, one more scene change and we're good," Tina announced, taking herself off Amy. Once again, I realized I'd have to get out of her soon too. After a few more pumps, I stepped back while Tina got on her feet.

Amy rolled over once Tina got to me, right on time to have me sit down on the edge of the bed. At that point, Tina climbed onto me and settled on my lap, only to lift her hips up again to line up with me. After a push forward from me, she started to sink herself back down.

Tina rode me steadily as my hands went on her waist, rubbing her up and down. When they went up to her boobs, I went down to suckle her right one again. Soon, I noticed Amy sitting next to me, and she soon went and suckled Tina's left tit again.

After we did this old trick a while longer, I changed it by going up to kiss Tina, while Amy kept devouring her left breast. Tina groaned into my mouth, gently sliding her tongue in afterwards. We kissed slow and hot once again, with my right hand sliding from her boob to her filled pussy in the meantime.

When we broke, I saw Tina had her left hand on Amy's pussy, working her over now that I couldn't. Amy broke and kissed her again passionately, which made Tina ride me harder. Turning back to Amy, I tried to kiss her neck while fucking Tina, but Amy soon broke from her so she could kiss my lips anyway.

Now our faces were all together, as we traded kisses in every possible combination. Somehow, Tina kept fingering Amy and fucking me, while Amy had her hand between Tina's legs too, and I just tried to keep up kissing these two gorgeous funny ladies. I also had my right hand help Amy to rub Tina, while my left hand tried to brush her breasts too.

"Fuck it, I need one more!" Amy called. "Tina, just...stand next to us and you'll be fine!"

Tina groaned, perhaps not entirely out of arousal, so I kissed her breasts and lips while I still could. After she kissed back and briefly used her tongue, she got herself off me and stood over to my left, as Amy took her turn to get on my lap.

After settling me into her, Amy rode me quickly, clearly looking to get finished off again. I didn't think Tina had gotten off once -- but it seemed Amy's solution to that was to finger her while she stood next to us. Meanwhile, her right hand held onto me as she kept bouncing.

My left hand reached out to try and help Tina along, while my right grabbed onto Amy's chest. After watching it bounce, I bent down to suckle on her tits, letting my right hand go down to her center again. This latest attempt to finger and rub both of them at once while fucking Amy seemed to go even better, if only because they were closer.

However, Amy turned out to be even closer.

"Son of a mother...fuck, crap, fuck!" Amy groaned out, as I could only hold onto her and ride her out. Her head laid on my shoulder as she rode herself to the finish, and I rubbed her ass and pussy as extra help.

Amy finally gave out with a blissful moan of relief, making it hard for me to hold my own back. I held her against me and let her release herself on my cock, which still stayed hard through it all. But at least it was getting extra lube -- whereas we were probably neglecting poor, orgasm free Tina.

"All right, you've had your fun," Tina broke back in. "Amy, get in back while I clean you off him."

I exhaled while Amy took herself off me and stood up. Before I could stand or do anything, Tina dropped to her knees and Amy kneeled behind her. As soon as Tina took me in her mouth, Amy inserted her fingers right in her.

Now Tina was getting filled on both ends, although Amy was pounding her back end faster than she was sucking on my front. Still, Tina moaned right on me as she tasted what Amy left behind on my shaft. Even when it was cleaned off, she kept licking me up and making me shudder.

Tina was shuddering worse, though, as Amy doubled her efforts even after being drained herself. "Fuck...the weird thing is she's taking it easy..." She informed after popping off me.

"Oh, bad move. Or the best," Amy teased, before her fingers and hand went faster.

Tina seemed to think it was the best -- especially in how she took it out on my cock. She bobbled down on it, letting her mouth get fucked just like her pussy was. She bucked back on Amy and bucked her mouth forward on me, and I didn't see how I'd last through this one.

Yet Amy's talent made Tina clench and go off first. She moaned on me for a moment, but then took me out before she grit her teeth together. She also squeezed my cock as well, which took me off the absolute brink for now.

Amy finally let her fingers stay still, as Tina's juices came down on them. They stayed on her as she took her fingers out of her -- then she reached over and wiped them on my freed shaft. It didn't stay free for long.

It was Tina who licked herself up off me, going right back to work. It was Amy who came forward and went on her knees to help, as she licked me up and down after Tina came off me. Both of them then licked me up, met their tongues on my head and briefly kissed.

I was indeed lucky to last up to this point, as these two beautiful, satisfied best friends worked together anew, in sync as always.