Best Friend's Passions Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife agrees to let husband impregnate best friend.
2.8k words
4.21
239.2k
63
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
branl22
branl22
20 Followers

My friend Becky wanted to become pregnant and continue to be single. I always thought she might be gay but didn’t know for sure. She always was attracted to my husband and now she wanted to become pregnant by him. After talking a lot with her about how we could do it with my husband I finally agreed. Now it was time to talk him into servicing her with his semen as we would both watch him perform. I discussed with him how we could arrange the meeting at our house as well as the ground rules. There would be no touching of my husband by Becky and she would remain with her clothes on laying on the king size bed.

I finally talked him into being our stud for the evening and impregnating my friend Becky. My husband said he would be too embarrassed but I assured him that there would be no touching by her and only I would touch him to make him ejaculate. We would use a cylinder similar to basting a turkey, and he would deposit his semen there and Becky would than insert it and squeeze it into her vagina to become pregnant. Becky and I decided that she would be fully dressed except that she would remove her shorts and leave her panties on until just prior to his ejaculation. She would be in the bedroom with us and would lay on the bed as he stood beside the bed as I stroked his cock to orgasm.

As the evening approached I could tell he was excited at the thought of another woman seeing him nude and her watching me masturbating him to orgasm. There was a knock on the door and in walked Becky. She looked extremely sexy with a pink blouse and white shorts over her body. I had a black cocktail dress on and he had shorts and a polo shirt showing his muscular tan body. We had some nervous small talk and drank some wine to loosen things up a bit. Then we discussed what would happen. We would all go into the bedroom and he would take his shorts off standing next to the bed in full view of Becky. Then I would remove his underwear and I would stand behind him and next to him and stroke his cock to ejaculation, then he would place his cock into the cylinder and deposit his entire scrotum sac full of semen for Becky.

As we entered the bedroom I felt a little nervous and excited not knowing how I would feel with my husband naked in front of another woman as well as him sexually performing for her. Becky lay on the bed and propped some pillows up and put her head back. The sun had just set and I lit some candles so we could have a view of him performing. There was a lot of sexual tension and I was becoming excited as to how the night would progress. He stood next to the bed gazing down at Becky and I was behind him and unsnapped his shorts. Becky looked up in amazement as she could see the outline of his cock and balls in the blue bikini underwear that he had on this evening. I reached around and obviously he was aroused. He had the largest erection I had ever felt on him. There was a drop of pre-cum at the tip and Becky was real aroused at this point. I pulled his shirt off and it dropped to the floor now showing his muscular body with nothing on but his blue bikini briefs.

Becky started to get up on her knees but I told her to remain lying down. I than caressed his shoulders and ran my hands down his chest just stopping at the seams of his briefs. He was absolutely huge at this point. His enormous cock was straining at the material longing to be released and caressed by me. We were all getting excited at this point and now I pulled his underwear down revealing his erect manhood.

He was standing next to the bed, and was so sexually aroused with the largest erection I had ever seen on him or any other man. His cock stood up at a 45 degree angle and was very engorged and swollen. His massive balls which were completely filled with sperm hung down between his legs. My husband likes to shave his balls completely as well as leave a small patch of hair at the base which was very erotic. I allowed Becky to remove her shorts but told her to leave her panties on the entire evening. She arched her back and removed her shorts to reveal she was wearing a petite pair of yellow panties which we could see were very damp at the crouch. My husband was breathing very heavy at this point. His cock was enormous and totally erect. I had not touched him yet and there was pre-cum dripping from the little slit at the head of his swollen cockhead. It was a light purple in color with the bluish veins bulging up the length of the shaft. Now he was asking if he could stroke his swollen cock. He was really pleading for me to allow him to touch himself.

One of the rules was he was not allowed to touch himself until I gave the ok. I allowed him to touch himself at this point. He reached down and with his hand started at the base and went down the entire length of his swollen cock allowing the pre-cum to seep out. It was dripping all over the sheets at this point and Becky had her right hand at her crouch and her left hand up under her blouse at this point. I than stood in front of him and got on my knees to taste my husband’s magnificent cock. I spread my lips and ran them down the cock and licked and teased the underside of his massive cockhead as he squirmed in delight. I than got up and stood behind him and held his cock tight at the base in my hand. He began to buck back and forth with his hips to simulate intercourse as Becky continued to watch and fondle herself.

He continued to moves his hips faster and faster moaning in sexual pleasure as he was about to ejaculate to a thunderous orgasm. I began pumping my hand slippery with his pre-ejaculate up and down the shaft and lightly squeezed his testicles. His balls were completely full as I reached between his legs to fondle and caress them. I held his testicles very low and squeezed hard a he had a thunderous orgasm. I wouldn’t allow his swollen testicles to rise up under his cock and he had a dry orgasm with just pre-cum seeping out.

I could tell he was about to climax as I kissed his ear and told Becky to get ready with the plastic gadget to be filled. She got up on her knees and faced him with lust in her eyes. He then arched his back and groaned and grunted as we could both see our stud was ready to ejaculate and release all of his sperm. Then Becky pulled down her panties to get ready to shoot his semen into her vagina so it would remain warm as she squirted the ejaculate deep into her womb. He then screamed for me to release his massive balls. I than yelled he was so ready and his balls heaved up under his cock. As his cock began to spasm she placed the plastic pipe in front of his cockhead to catch as much of the ejaculate as she could.

Then it happened! His cock began to restrict and expand as he began to shudder as the semen ran from his balls up through the enlarged vein on the side of his cock to the bluish mushroom head of his enormous cock. She held it about 6 inches from the tip as he began to erupt and squirt his semen.. His first contraction produced a large load of the sticky white semen squirting into the pipe as he writhed in pleasure. He continued to squirt furiously as I continued to kiss his neck and ears and tell him how much I loved him and his performance. I now know how jealous she is for me having him all to myself. Then I reached down to hold his balls tight and milk them into the head of the plastic, milking all of the semen from his manhood. His cock continued to twitch and throb as I watched him ejaculate for us. It was quite a show. He then lay on the bed exhausted and watched as Becky laid back and inserted the plastic end into her vagina.

Her outer lips were very swollen and accepted the plastic as if it was his cock making love to her. She squeezed the sides to get all of his warm semen into her vagina and was very flushed at the site of us watching her and the enormity of the situation. I than kissed my husband and we returned to the living room to have a glass of wine before she left.

We tried but she didn’t become pregnant. Than we discussed that we had to try something different which would mean actual intercourse with my husband. I didn’t know if I was ready for that but I know he surely was ready, after the way he looked at her longingly when we tried masturbation. I didn’t know if I could watch so we decided that Friday night he would take her by himself. They followed each other into the bedroom and he whispered to Becky to leave the bedroom door slightly ajar in case I got curious and wanted to watch. The rules were supposed to be intercourse only with no oral sex. Just a simple type of intercourse to produce the impregnation, not for sexual lust. They were in the bedroom for it seemed like hours. I couldn’t stand it anymore so not knowing about the door I went out to the back deck to peek in through the sliding doors.

There was my husband, kneeling on the bed on his knees completely naked, his cock totally erect and pointing at his belly button, with his hands on the back of her head as his huge cock was being caressed by Becky as she was on her hands and knees kneeling in front of him on the bed. She still had her black bra and matching panties on to tease him more. She stared in awe at his swollen cock, running her fingers up and down the entire length of his penis. She held the sac in the other hand and was lightly squeezing his swollen testicles driving my husband crazy.

I took my panties down watching this and began to slip my finger deeper and deeper into my now slippery pussy and began to masturbate intensely. He then reached around her back as he kissed her and unsnapped her bra. She took her hands and began to slide the bra down her shoulders as he looked intensely at her breasts which were soon to be exposed. Her breasts were smaller than mine and she was a little bit younger about 30 years old and her breasts were very pointed. They stood out from her chest and the nipples were extended as he took one of the swollen nipples in his mouth and suckled it as she lifted her head and moaned.

He then asked her to kiss his cock as it was being presented for her pleasure. It was huge and throbbing as she began to lean down and kiss his engorged penis. A drop of his ejaculate she tasted at first and she smiled as she licked his manhood. He was moaning much louder as she engulfed the purple mushroom head and continued to perform fellatio on my husband. Her other hand continued stroking his balls and lightly squeezing them as her head bobbed up and down on his cock. She knew he was about to have an orgasm and she stopped and laid down flat on the bed as she instructed him to kneel close to her so she could pleasure herself as she suckled his swollen balls. He knelt over her to the side and he slipped her panties down revealing her womanhood. She had a small triangular patch of light brown pubic hair above the lips of her now swollen clitoris. He gazed at her and lovingly split the lips to reveal her throbbing clitoris. He continued to toy with her as she licked and sucked his very swollen balls hanging in the enlarged sac of the scrotum dangling between his legs above her.

Her other hand would toy with his rock hard ass as she would let a finger brush by his anus as he moaned in delight. She than would put one testicle in her mouth and he would scream out with intense pleasure, then she would place the other engorged testicle between her lips and suck as he would writhe on his knees in pain and pleasure.

He then could take no more as he spayed her legs and put her feet on his muscular shoulders. He leaned down and began to kiss the pouty lips of her pussy. She took her right hand and placed it over the lips to spread them so he could have a better view of her flower. In the dimly lit room with candles burning you could see her swollen clitoris poking out from the blood engorged hood. His cock was absolutely enormous swollen, throbbing and twitching as he anticipated mounting her. He continued kissing the lips of his lover’s pussy and was sliding his tongue up and down her slit. Than he parted the lips and his tongued entered her pussy and he began to suck her clitoris. Nibbling and kissing her clit as I watched him place his little finger in her slightly puckered asshole. She heaved and bucked wildly with her bottom pumping off of the bed. She was now screaming as she entered her orgasmic contractions. He pulled his head back off the lips to watch as she climaxed for him. She was thrashing from side to side trembling on the bed as she entered a thunderous orgasm. We both watched in amazement as she ejaculated some fluid from her swollen clitoris and was dripping down her legs onto our bed.

He then rose up on his knees and faced her with his hips by her shoulders as his cock split her lips one more time. She licked and kissed and actually was making love to my husband’s wonderful cock with anxious anticipation as to what would be her first time making love to my husband.

His balls were gently swaying and hitting the bottom of her chin as she struggled to get as much of his manhood into her lovely mouth. He than knelt between her legs and was preparing to mount her. He whispered to her that if it hurt too much she should cry out for him to stop penetrating her. His cock was fully erect and swollen and was at least 7-8 inches long at this point and very thick and round. He then began to toy with her outer lips with his engorged cockhead sliding it up and down but not entering the slit yet. She was pleading for him to enter her and he began to part the lips with his large mushroom cockhead as she moaned in pleasure. Here was my husband about to take my best friend.

He entered her with about 2 inches at first sliding in and out his cock glistening with her juice and his pre-ejaculate. He began to thrust deeper as he hit her cervix wall and she gasped. He pulled his cock back just parting the lips and was sliding 3 to 4 inches of his manhood into her as she begged him to go deeper into her vagina. He than let out a loud grunt as he further penetrated her vagina. Her lips were clenching his cock as he continued to further pump her pussy. She screamed out in pain and ultimate pleasure as he thrust deeper and deeper into her womb. Now he was riding her in and out like a stud. He continued thrusting and then the bed shook as his massive cock began to convulse and contract. He thrust faster and faster now all the way, his swollen testicles slapping against her bottom.

Than he began to squirt and began to fill her vagina with his semen. He penetrated so far he was at the walls of the cervix. She was crying out in both pain and pleasure as he continued to pummel her before my eyes. His massive balls swaying at the entrance of her pussy. Than her pussy began to leak the semen from within all over the sheets. Then with one final orgasmic rush they both climaxed and lay exhausted on our bed.

branl22
branl22
20 Followers