Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky stood behind the blonde MILF and reaching around, she put the tie on Linda.

Linda reached out and took hold of Nicky's hands. She placed them directly over her straining tits, "Squeeze them, I wanna see how my nipples perk up against the material."

Nicky let out a gasp and she felt her Aunt up. She looked over her shoulder and before she knew it, Linda turned her head and she planted a soft kiss on Nicky's plush, swollen lips. She let out a tiny gasp and leaned into the kiss.

Linda pulled away and giggled, "Just a tiny taste of what's to come. I don't want to get to carried away or we may never leave this bedroom." She reached out and grabbed the short pleated skirt. She struggled into it and with it being tight, it was drawn higher on her thighs. She sat on the edge of the bed and drew the navy blue cable knit socks on. She put on the patent leather shoes on and stood. She twirled around, "So what do you think Nicky? Will Danny love the look?"

Nicky licked her lips,"Without a doubt Aunt Linda!"

They left after Linda check d out Nicky's sexy outfit, "Danny is just gonna want to get you out of that dress before the door is shut."

Once there, Linda opened a bottle of wine and handed Nicky a glass, "I spoke with Erin and she said it was okay, but just a couple glasses."

They took a seat and waited for Danny to arrive home from work. Linda turned to Nicky and stared at the tiny brunette, "I said Danny would want to tear this little black dress off of you. Hell, I'm itching to do just that. I bet you never thought I was such a slut, did you Nicky?"

She let out a gasp and bit her lower lip, "You're not a slut, Aunt Linda. You're just excited, I feel the same way. After feeling your breast in my bedroom, I got a funny tingling down in my pussy."

Linda chuckled, "By the time we're done, you'll be tingling all over. For the weekend, drop the Aunt and Uncle. This weekend we are just Linda and Danny, okay?"

She nodded, "Sure thing Linda, would it be okay if we kissed once more. I really liked how soft your lips were and I'm dying to try it again."

Linda was grinning from ear to ear, "Okay, but you have to promise to leave my clothes on. I want Danny to take them off." She didn't wait for a reply. She leaned in and planted her soft lips on Nicky's. The kiss grew heavier and as their lips parted, Nicky felt Linda's tongue dart between her lips and sought out hers.

The door opened, but they didn't notice as they continued to kiss one another.

Danny chuckled, "Couldn't wait, could you Linda?"

Linda pulled away and gasped out, "This was Nicky's idea."

Danny's eyes nearly bugged out of his head as his eyes darted from the elegant Nicky to the schoolgirl wife before him.

Linda got up and wrapped her arms around her husband's neck. She thrust her hips forward and slowly ground her pelvis against Danny's growing lump. Her lips closed on his and Danny's hands immediately dropped to her lush ass and squeezed.

Linda groaned into his mouth and slowly pulled back. She took him by the hand and turned to Nicky, "You get to watch and afterwards, you can use what you learned from watching, or what you learned from Jamie." She tugged at Danny's hand and led him up the stairs to the bedroom she already had turned down, ready for a night of fucking and sucking.

Danny turned to his wife and placed his hands on her hips, "Wow, now I remember why I loved going to Catholic School. The only thing, there were no girls that I knew looked anything the way you you."

She giggled and grabbed her of her skirt and swished from side to side. She drew one hand to her mouth and lewdly sucked on her finger, "Danny, do you want to see what I'm wearing under this uniform?"

He grinned at her as he began removing his clothes, "What the fuck do you think Linda. I have mixed feelings. I love seeing you in that uniform, but at the same time, I want it off of you so I can get at that luscious body of yours." He turned and saw Nicky standing in the doorway, "I have to say Nicky, I've never, ever seen you look sexier. I know what you are here for, but I heard from Linda and she wants you to watch and after we really get going, then you can join us. Is that okay with you?"

She giggled, "Oh hell yeah Danny, It will be like watching a live pron movie unfolding right before my eyes."

He scoffed, "With the way Linda looks and the way you look. The porn industry would love to get their hands on a video detailing what we are going to do." He kicked off his shoes and removed his socks. He dropped his pants and boxers. He was now naked and he saw how Nicky was licking her lips, anticipating what would it feel like to suck him and have him fuck her. He turned to Linda and then back to Nicky, "I'll pay for the uniform." He stepped over to Linda and grabbed hold of the overstuffed blouse. He grabbed both side of it and with one vicious yank, he tore it from her. Buttons flew about and the tattered shirt was pulled for her lush body, leaving her naked from the waist up. He dropped to his knees and yanked down the skirt. Danny reached around and grabbed hold of Linda's bubble butt in his hands and pulled her to his mouth. He closed his mouth over the camel toe that had formed on her tight cotton panties. He sucked hard and he heard Linda let out a shriek as he sucked. He pulled back and the gusset of the panties was wet with a mixture of his saliva and Linda's cunt juices. He grabbed hold of the panties and dragged them from her. He sat back and stared at her lush curves, ":Even after all these years, I can never tire of seeing you naked. Leave the blue socks and patent leather shoes on, they look so fucking hot on you."

Even after so many years being married to him, he could still make her blush. She watched as Danny crawled up onto the bed.

Nicky wished she would have worn panties. Her cunt was sopping wet and she could feel her juicy running down her thigh and settled on the black, thigh high stocking top. She stood there and watched as Linda approached the bed. She stared at Danny's thick, stiff cock and she licked her lips, "So tell me Danny, where do you want me?"

Hr wiggled his finger at her, "I want you up here. I want you to sit that pretty little ass of yours right on my face."

She did as Danny requested and Nicky stepped closer to the bed to watch her uncle and aunt go at it.

Linda's back was arched and head head was thrown back. Her hands were planted firmly on the headboard and she was rotating her hips over Danny's active mouth.

Danny was lapping and sucking hungrily at her juicy cunt. Nicky was breathing heavily, wishing it was her atop Danny and not Linda. She watched in awe as Linda was literally fucking his face with her pussy. She was now mauling her own tits and she rolled her nipples between her fingers.

Nicky moved around to the other side of the bed to get a better view. She slowly sank to her knees to get a birds-eye view of Danny's active tongue. She let out a gasp when she saw his five o'clock shadow covered in Linda's juices and his tongue was darting in and out and ran up her slick lips to flick at her blood red clit. She looked up when she heard Linda scream out, "That's it Danny, eat my pussy." She saw Linda stared down at her and she winked, "He's very large, isn't he. The two brothers are nearly identical, but I think Frank's is a shy shorter, but a lot thicker. Wait till Frank has his way with you. I couldn't close my legs for several days after he fucked me."

As if in a trance, Nicky reached out and ran her fingers up and down the length of Danny's thick, stiff shaft. She couldn't believe something that hard and stiff could feel so soft in-between her fingers. She was consumed by the lust building between her legs. She tightened her grip on his cock and began stroking it slowly. Still unable to resist, she slowly climbed up onto the bed and drew the large, leaking head to her pouty lips. Her hot breath coated his cock. Nicky pressed her lips to the swollen head and she lowered her head and her lips parted and his cock slowly slipped into her hot, wet mouth.

Danny doubled his efforts on Linda's cunt as he felt Nicky's hot lips encompass his shaft. He was so turned on as Linda cried out even louder as she watched her niece gobble up her husband's cock, "Eat it, eat my fucking pussy, Danny!"

Danny thrust his hips upward and in doing this, his cock brushed against Nicky's throat. Her eyes bulged out, not prepared for that. She gasped as her lips were spread wider and a stream of saliva ran down his shaft to his swollen nuts.

Nicky regained her rhythm as she ran her lips up and down his thick flesh, trailing her mouth with a firm grip from her tiny fingers. She pumped his cock at the same pace she was bobbing her head. She used what she learned from Jamie and what she watched in porn and she was very proud of her actions to this point.

Danny was so wrapped up in what Nicky was doing to his cock, he suddenly realized that Linda was grinding hard on his mouth. She was cummming and Linda wiggled her ass as she exploded, dousing Danny's mouth with her creamy tonic.

Nicky was frozen in her spot. She saw Linda's asshole pulsating as her climax overtook her. She was so turned on and she resumed sucking on Danny's cock as she glanced up at Linda as she continued to tremble.

Nicky's cock sucking skills amazed Danny and he was so turned on, he continued eating Linda's juicy tight cunt through her climax.

Nicky saw this and she continued her own long strokes as she watched her uncle and aunt going at it. Nicky paused and drew in a heavy breath when she saw Linda climbing off of Danny's face.

Linda turned and saw the expert way Nicky was sucking on Danny's cock. She slipped off the bed and on shaking legs she walked around the bed and came up behind Nicky. She reached out and slowly unzipped her brief, but sexy dress. She peeled it off her shoulders and left it there. Shew grabbed the hem of the dress and tugging hard, it released her thighs and sexy ass. Linda drew it upward, "Lift your arms,Nicky." She did and it was drawn off her slender body. Both Danny and Linda were shocked to see her sitting there on her knees in just a pair of black thigh-high stockings and high heels.

Linda drew the shoes off and when she reached for her stockings, Danny blurted out, "Leave them on, without them, she looks too young to fuck, even though she's eighteen. She looks so pure, but we know differently, don't we Nicky?"

She giggled, "Oh you know it Uncle Danny."

He scoffed, "I'm about to fuck you, you can call me Danny and her Linda, that's for this evening."

As Nicky was about to reply, she found Linda pushing her back and losing her balance, she released Danny's cock and and fell onto her back.

Linda hovered over her and looked to Danny, "Innocent? I think not. Look at how she shaved her pussy. Nice little tuff of hair just above her pretty little pussy."

Her mouth came quickly down to Nicky's pussy and she enveloped it, sucking her flesh into her mouth and began nibbling on it as though she was quickly showing her how a woman sucks off another woman.

Nicky quickly recovered and her hands clutched at Linda's wavy, short blonde hair. She groaned out, "Oh fuck yeah, Linda, right there!"

Danny scooted closer to his niece, "Put those plush lips over my cock again and suck it."

Nicky didn't have to be asked twice. She opened her mouth wide and she lowered it over Danny's cock. She looked up at Danny and she saw him looking from Linda's active mouth and then back to hers. He was loving watching both women actively pleasuring one or the other. She gagged as she took Danny a little to deep. She was quickly learning to deep throat, but still was unable accomplish that task. She pulled off of it and she heard him gasp. He noticed her thick saliva stringing from his cock as she worked it along the shaft in her tiny hand.

Nicky tensed again when she felt Linda between her tiny, tight ass cheeks. She released a groan as she felt Linda's tongue and fingers begin to tease her puckered hole. This was a completely new experience for her and she wasn't prepared for it. She closed her eyes as she shivered and felt Linda's tongue flicking over her puckered hole. She groaned when she felt her tongue slowly sinking into her ass.

Linda pulled away for a brief moment as she looked up to Danny with those mesmerizing blue eyes, "Danny. she has such a cute little asshole too. Maybe one of these days you'll get to fuck it. Remember doing that to your baby sister?" She giggled when she felt Nicky tighten and shake. She looked up at her, "Don't worry Nicky, we'll leave that for another night."

She resumed stabbing at her asshole and Danny's cock leaped in Nicky's hand, "Are you licking it again?" Linda giggled, "Sure, why not, you can't fuck it tonight. I might as well give her something she won't experience from you." Nicky was gasping for air as she felt Linda's fingers running up the crease of her pussy to her aching clit. Her mouth followed and she licked and nibbled as her fleshy cuntlips as she shoved two fingers deep into her tight, little hole.

Nicky bucked against her fingers and let out a long, soothing sigh. She felt Linda's fingers picking up the pace and she finger-fucked her as the pace Jamie fucked her last week. She knew she was just preparing her for Danny's huge cock and she welcomed it.

The faster Linda's fingers drove in and out of her pussy, the faster and harder she sucked on Danny's cock. She slid her tongue over his swollen shaft. She moved down to his balls and took them onto her mouth, one at a time.

Danny reached down and gently swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek. He wanted to watch her service his cock and balls They made eye contact and Nicky saw his eyes grow lusty with need. He knew he was one lucky S.O B. and he loved every moment.

He didn't know how lucky he was. Linda left Nicky's ass and pussy and joined her at Danny's raging hard-on. The two of them tag-teamed his stiff shaft. Linda on one side of him and Nicky on the other. Their tongue raced up his cock in a race to the tip. They both left a trail of saliva that made his cock drip and jerk.

Linda had her way with his cock that made Nicky stare in awe. She jerked it viciously and attacked it like a wild animal at times, and just a moment later, she was tender and gentle, sucking at it passionately and kissing the tip, lapping up the pre-cum that oozed out.

Danny was in heaven and Nicky saw his muscles tense up and saw him clutching at the damp sheets beside him.

All of a sudden Linda released his cock with a pop and a slurp. She turned to Nicky, "He's all yours, ready to get fucked by your other uncle?"

Danny rose up off the pillow and stared down at the two completely different women. He reached out to Nicky, "How about you riding it, I'm sure Linda prepared you enough. That way you can decide how fast, how deep and how hard you wanna fuck it."

She bit her lip and she saw it had the same effect on his as it dd Jamie. She rose up off of his legs and slid upward.

Linda reached out and doing her duty, she grabbed hold of her husband's cock. She teased Nicky by sweeping it up and down her slick cuntlips. She grazed her clit and saw Nicky jerk and clutch at Danny's hairy chest. She looked back at Linda and nodded, "Okay, you guide it in and I think I can do the rest."

Linda giggled, "I sure hope so, Danny is here for the ride, it's all up to you, Nicky."

Nicky slowly sat down. It was like dipping her body into a steamy hot tub. She felt him pierce her, gradually stretching her open. She had Jamie, but having Linda here to get her ready was great, but it still was extremely tight. She was so turned on, her pussy muscles tightened as he slid down his thick, stiff shaft.

She winced in pain, as he slid deeper and suddenly the pain slowly subsided and it was replaced with pleasure, hot, stiff, glorious pleasure. Her attitude for cock suddenly grew substantially. She was just beginning and she knew she was hooked on Reagan sex and she would take it anyway she could get it. From Jamie, Danny, Linda, Grandpa and yet, even her mother and maybe even her father. That hurdle was yet to be crossed.

She began raising and lowering her taut body. She wanted his cum, but knew they had just begun.

Linda was there, caressing her back and slid around and began plucking away at her tight, firm tits.

Nicky turned her head and latched onto Linda's tousled blonde curls. She brought her mouth to hers and as she rode Danny, she kissed Linda and found kissing a female t be so much softer and yet, so erotic.

Linda pulled away and stared down at the union between niece and uncle, "So tell us Nicky, how does it feel to check off another Reagan. Do you like his big, stiff cock sliding in and out of your tight wet pussy?"

Nicky rolled her head about, "Oh fuck yeah, Linda, it feels so fucking good." She giggled,.

Pardon my French."

Linda slapped Nicky on her tiny, taut ass and watched as Nicky drove up and down harder and faster. She slammed her ass down onto his thighs and she licked her parched lips.

Danny reached out and pulled her down to his mouth. He kissed her and Nicky got a taste of Linda' cunt juices that were still clinging to his lips.

She returned the kiss with the same intensity and with her leaning forward, she gave Danny the space to begin thrusting his cock up and down, sending it deeper into her well-fucked pussy.

Linda was ready for more and she urged Nicky upward. She scooted about and facing Nicky, she straddled Danny's head again, "Come on Danny, Mommy needs her pussy licked again." She leaned forward and she captured Nicky's lips with hers. The two f them rode Danny, one on his tongue and the other on his cock.

Nicky clung to Linda and she kissed her back, giving her the same attention she got from her earlier. She broke free and for the first time, she leaned forward and closed her lips around one of Linda's large, swaying tits. She captured the rosy red nipple between her lips and she sucked hard. She felt it perk up and stiffen against her tongue. She lashed out at it and she felt Linda's fingers combing through her hair, guiding her to the other neglected nipple.

Nicky found out quickly that she liked women too and wondered how it would be with her mother. She was getting ahead of herself and she resumed feasting on the blonde's large, perfectly shaped tits before her.

Linda was gasping for air as she was getting it from above and below. She tensed up and slumped against Nicky. She clung to her for a couple of minutes and slowly rolled off of Danny, "Go ahead and kiss him. See if you like the taste of pussy cream on his mouth."

Nicky giggled, "Oh, I know I do, I already tasted it, but I'm not going to refuse a second helping." She leaned forward and kissed Danny again. She focused on his lips and chin. She sucked on his tongue and moaned in delight.

Linda moved about on the bed and watched Nicky as Danny once again was able to thrust up into her again and again. She groaned out, "Oh Danny, look out, she's about to lose it. I can see all her milky cunt cream coating your cock."

Danny felt his cock throbbing, just hearing what Linda was telling him. He felt her tongue as Linda once again dipped her head and was lapping away at where their two bodies were joined. She lapped his hot swollen nuts and called out to him, "Come on Danny, cum for her! I want see you fill her tight little cunt with your hot, slimy cum! Shoot it out, pump her full of it!"

Nicky was thrashing about, slamming up and down at a furious pace. She had her hands flat on his chest, "Come on Danny, I want it. I need you to pump me full of cum! I need you to cum in my filthy cunt!"

Danny was gasping for air as he thrust his ass off the bed and slammed up into his niece's tight, juicy cunt.