Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, Eddie was so turned on, she could feel her pussy juices soaking through her panties. She was in no hurry as she continued to rake her fingers though his short, but thick hair. She bit her lips to stifle a loud groan as she felt his teeth nip at the stiff tips of her tits.

After what seemed like an eternity to Eddie, Jamie released her swollen nipples as he moved lower to explore the rest of her lush body He flicked his tongue one last time over her reddened nipple and he began leaving a trail of saliva between her tits down to her heaving belly. He stabbed at her cute little belly-button before moving lower on her quivering body.

Eddie was now anxious to move along. she moved her hands from his hair and reached down to unbutton her slacks. She got it open and yanked down the zipper, exposing her black, lacy panties, drenched already in her cunt juices.

Jamie assisted and a few moments later, her slacks, bra, panties, blouse and even her socks were tossed to the floor behind Jamie.

Jamie looked up at the gorgeous blonde partner standing on wobbly legs on the bed. She had her hands pressed firmly against the ceiling to hold herself from falling. He refused to let his eyes leave her gorgeous body as he frantically tore off his shirt and pants and in a matter of seconds, he was just as naked as she was.

Eddie's mouth dropped open and she released a gasp, "I heard through the grapevine that you were well-endowed, but wow, they were not exaggerating, were they?"

She couldn't tear her eyes away from it. It was big, thick and very strong. It looked like a man's cock, not like some of the boys she was used to. She released a nervous giggle, "Now that is something I'm going to enjoy getting acquainted with. " She fell to the bed and reaching, she immediately wrapped her tiny hand around the shaft. She slid down onto her belly and she planted a soft, wet kiss on the swollen head. She had enough foreplay with the way he played relentlessly with her tits. It was her turn and she wanted to suck on his cock. She was bound and determined to swallow every drop of his cum when he was done fucking her. She reached out and grabbed hold of his tight ass cheek and pulled her until his thighs were pressed against the side of the mattress. She opened her mouth and like the experienced cocksucker she was, she took about half of his cock into her mouth all at once. She was shocked to feel it already pressing against the back of her throat and she still had her fist around the shaft. She knew she was in love with this cock and she knew she would never, ever get enough of it. She worked her tongue around it as she felt his hands running up and down her back and felt his fingers probing her juicy hole as she took another couple inches into her mouth, She felt it sliding into her throat as she struggled to keep from gagging.

Eddie knew without a doubt she would have to try this cock many more times in the future. She wanted to spend an eternity, sucking and having him fuck her face with it, but now, she was so turned on, she needed him in her pussy and she needed it now. She drew off his cock, leaving a trail of saliva connecting his cock to her lips. She rolled over onto her back and spinning around, she spread her short, but very shapely thighs. She licked her swollen lips and stared up at him, "Okay partner, let's see what you can do with that gorgeous cock of yours."

Eddie sucked in her breath and released a long, low groan. She was thrown off. Jamie didn't shove his cock into her. Instead he bend down and placed his hands on her hips from under her thighs. Before she realized what he was doing, he slid his tongue into her wet slit, forcing her body to tremble and she wiggled her ass on the bed.

Jamie wasn't about to just fuck her. After waiting all these months to savor her incredible curves, he wanted to taste her, make her cum all over his tongue and then he knew she wouldn't have a problem taking his length nad girth.

He swept his tongue up into of her tight hole and savored her fluids. She felt his tongue attack her most private part of her. Even though she craved his cock, she welcomed his tongue and fell back to let him have his way with her. she knew she was going to get what she wanted eventually. She welcomed his tongue and mouth on her pussy, she stretched her hands to grab on to the comforter beneath her. She ran her hands down until she reached his head. She pulled his face tighter to her slit, even though he clearly didn't need any guidance.

Jamie took his time, he sought out her clit and flicked his tongue about it before drawing it in-between his lips, giving it a soft, gentle kiss. He released it and caressed her juicy cuntlips and treated it the same way he did her mouth earlier.

Eddie was shifting about as pleasure coursed through her entire body. Her hips moved on their own and pushed upward, grinding against his active lips and tongue. She was trying to control her breath. She knew his cock was larger than most, but she realized his tongue was also larger and thicker than most she experienced. It twirled around in a circle and all over the depth of her cunt. Eddie's arms were flailing about as she twisted and bucked, unable to control her body movements.

Jamie used every technique he learned and he was touching her in ways no other man had ever done. He made the right moves and pushed all the buttons. He felt her on the brink of an orgasm.

Eddie nearly drew blood as she bit into her fist from screaming and waking her neighbors. Her other hand tightened in his hair. Her legs stretched out in mid-air as her entire body shook violently.

Eddie twisted around more and more in a rhythm with his tongue and fingers. All of this kept up for the next several minutes. Eddie was about to explode. She felt his fingers curl inside of her and that was all it took. She bucked wildly and began to cum. Her entire body was covered in sweat. Her gorgeous blonde hair that was curled and wavy was now a tousled mess. She fell back lifelessly to the bed. Her head was so close to the edge of the bed, it nearly dangled off the side.

Jamie slowly withdrew his fingers from her pussy and broke free from her trembling legs. He stood and moved over to her head.

Eddie's eyes were closed tightly and she was licking her lips. Her eyes popped open as she felt his fingers at her lips. She opened them and sucked her own juices that were coating his fingers. She sucked on them hard and her tongue flicked out, just as she did earlier with his cock.

Jamie's other hand gripped her head and gently swept her unruly hair from her face. He tightened his grip and withdrawing his fingers, he guided her face towards his raging hard-on.

Eddie gazed up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes. They had turned lusty as she knew exactly what he wanted. She wanted it too. She nodded and watched as he pushed his cock between those plush lips and slid into her hot, wet mouth.

Eddie loved how his pre-cum tasted on her tongue as she flicked her tongue out and swallowed whatever she could collect. Her throat was at the right angle now and his shaft slid into her wide opened mouth. She groaned when he thrust forward and she felt the swollen head of his cock slide into her throat.

Jamie lost control of the situation. He began pumping harder and faster into her mouth. She closed her eyes and allowed him to do whatever he wanted. After the orgasm he gave her, she was more than willing to let him have his. She knew he was viral enough to get hard again to fuck her pussy.

Her thick saliva was dripping down her chin and cheek as he continued to pound her oral cavity. Eddie was at the point now that she was able to take him nearly all the way. She felt him pumping harder and faster. She felt his hands tighten on her skull as he held her in place.

Jamie felt the tip of his cock sliding in and out of her throat with each and every thrust. The thrusts got easier as her saliva coated his entire shaft. He drove his cock in and out of her plush lips even though every so often Eddie would gag and groan.

He slowed and he withdrew from her mouth. He smiled down at her, "Sorry, Eddie, just looking at your gorgeous face and seeing that mouth I wanted to kiss and ravish on so many, many days, I just couldn't control myself. Please forgive me. I normally have much more restraint."

She smiled up at him and giggled, "I sorta like that. It shows that I really turned you on and pushed all of the buttons. I just wished you would have cum. I know you can get it up again. If you had a problem with that, I promise, I'd get you ready for the real thing regardless of how tired you were."

He chuckled, "Not an issue, Eddie. Without a doubt, I'd have enough to go again and again." He groaned, "Not that I'm bragging, but with such a gorgeous body beneath me, only a gay or dead man wouldn't be able to perform. Now to think of it, you could probable turn a gay guy straight with a body like yours." He closed his eyes, "I wanna qualify what I was saying. It isn't just your body Eddie, but the person inside is what makes you so desirable. I hope that clears things up."

She nodded, "No need to do that Jamie, I feel the same way. How are we gonna work together after this?"

He shrugged, "We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Now enough of all of the touchy feeling."

She grinned up at him and extended her arms., "Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Get up here and fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast. Don't worry about being gentle. I won't break and I need it rough right now. Fulfill my fantasies, Reagan!"

He climbed up onto the bed and grabbed hold of her limbs. He spun her about until she was centered on the bed. He planted her shapely legs on his shoulders. He pulled her towards him until her ass came off the bed. He grabbed his cock and traced her swollen, juicy cuntlips. He did this again and again, brushing her aching clit over and over again.

Eddie was resting her shoulders and the back of her head on the pillows. The rest of her was off the bed. She licked her parched lips and groaned out, "STOP TEASING ME, REAGAN! FUCK ME!"

He swept his cock downward and finding her entrance, he thrust his hips forward and his huge cock popped into her tight hole.

Eddie was unable to held her voice and she screamed out from the quick intrusion. She rolled her hips from side to side, but was unable to move. She felt him tighten his hold on her thighs. She scissored her thighs and nearly choked him. All of the wiggling she did made it easier for him to sink into her as she was stretched out from doing that.

Jamie continued to stare down at the gorgeous blonde and was suddenly sad. Unable to figure out how they could work together after tonight. He shook his head, chasing those thoughts out of his head. Right now he was exactly where he wanted to be and wasn't going to stop.

Eddie stared up at him and she was suddenly thinking what a great fucker he was. She met his thrusts with ones of her own. Her shoulders barely touched the bed as she arched upward meeting his every movement with ones of her own.

Jamie was controlling the depth of his thrust and now that he had her spread open, he began going deeper and deeper. He finally found his swollen nuts slapping repeatedly against her gorgeous ass and he was quickly getting closed and closer to an orgasm.

Eddie was rolling her head about on the damp pillow and she was gasping for air, "I'm close to cumming, Jamie. I need you to cum. I have to have you cum with me. I was dreaming about this so often, I thought about even while in the squad car with you. Please, please.....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She lost it and began to squeezed his cock and at the same time she began to bathe his swollen shaft with her creamy load.

Jamie felt her tighten up and just hearing what she was saying, he couldn't hold off any longer. He doubled his efforts, slamming into her so hard, she banged her head against the headboard. He threw his head back and screamed out, "OH fuck yeah, Eddie, I'm there too!" He released her legs and as they fell to the mattress, he fell forward and began pumping his hot, heavy load deep in her pussy. He captured her mouth with his and as the two of them continued to cum violently, he kissed her unlike kissing any other woman he'd ever been with.

Eddie wrapped her arms and legs around him and tightened her hold she returned the kiss, crushing her firm, high breasts against him.

They clung to one another for what seemed an eternity. Slowly he withdrew from her and rolling to the side, he took her with him. Not able to release her from his clutches. He gently caressed her face and swept her damp locks from her pretty face.

Eddie smiled back at him, "Wow, that was intense. I was wondering if you were ever going to cum. I'm glad you did. Especially when we were able to climax together. What do you say about that drink now?"

He tightened his hold on her, "I would love one, but I can't find a way to release you."

Eventually he did and she returned with two ice cold beers. They sat up on the bed and wouldn't keep their hands off one another. After their beers were done, they were once again locked in a passionate kiss.

Eddie pulled back and bit her lip, "I hope you don't find me repugnant Reagan, but I seriously love anal sex. Do you think you could get it up again and fuck me in the ass?" She looked down and saw his cock suddenly spring to life and begin to harden. She giggled and pointed to his cock, "I think I have my answer. You just have to go slow. I'm not an anal virgin, but with the size of your cock, i just might as well be."

He kissed her, "Don't worry Eddie, I'll get you nice and ready, I'm not an anal virgin either. I've never had any complaints and know how to treat a lady's ass properly."

She groaned, "Enough bragging Reagan just get with it before I change my mind!" She let out a shriek when he flipped her over onto her belly. He stared at her gorgeous ass and reached down and lightly caressed it, "Mighty fine ass, Janko!" He reached down and cupped her pussy. He collected a large gob of cum that oozed out her freshly fucked pussy. He spread it all over her puckered hole and went back for more. He slipped it all over his already stiffened cock. He scooted closer to her and grabbing hold of her hips, he pulled her back to come in contact with his cock.

Eddie buried her face in the pillow and gasped out as she felt the head spread her tight hole. She didn't feel him go any further. She whipped her head around and grunted out, "Stop teasing me, Reagan and just shove it in. I'm not a virgin there and even though your cock is rather......" She groaned as she felt him shut her up as he shoved hard and sank two-thirds of his cock into her ass."

"Fast enough for you Janko?" He didn't wait for a reply as he drew back and shoved inward again, This time he sank balls deep in her ass. His cock felt like it was in a vise. He felt the dry heat and her ass muscles clutching at his swollen cock. He caressed her ass as he began sliding in and out at a steady pace. He reared back and slapped her ass lightly.

She whipped her head around, "You call that a slap. If you're gonna slap it, do it hard...." She let out a shriek as he reared back and gave her a slap so hard, her head was pushed against the headboard.

He picked up the pace and slammed into her harder, faster going as deep as he could with each downward thrust. After every second or third pump, he'd slap her ass again, not lightly, but giving her a stinging slap. Her ass cheeks were rosy red and Jamie's face was just as red as he really got into the act.

Eddie looked back and grinned at him as he slammed into her harder. He stared down at the gorgeous blonde, "Tell me Eddie, do you like me fucking you?"

"Oh fuck Jamie, why the hell did we wait so long? Give it to me harder."

He reached down and fisted her long blonde hair in his hand and pulled hard and she rose up off the bed. Her back bowed and she wiggled her ass as he continued to plow into her. After a couple more hard thrusts, he reached down with his other hand and began roughly caressing her clit. He was so close to cumming and he wanted her to cum along with him. He rubbed her harder and she began to shake. She buried her face in the pillow and screamed out, "I'm cumming, Reagan!"

With a loud grunt, Jamie let loose a volley of thick hot cum blasts. He filled her bowels and he followed as his collapsed on the damp comforter. He was gasping for air as he swept her hair aside and began peppering her slick flesh with hot, nibbling kisses.

Jamie slowly slipped out of her ass and as he fell onto his back, he looked over at Eddie.

She rolled over and stared at his semi-stiff cock. She played with the hairs on his chest and she slowly ran her hand down until she cupped his balls on her soft palm. She scooted down and inhaled her scent. She craned her neck and suddenly, she had his cock between her lips once again. She popped it out and sweeping her hair from her cheek and eyes. She stared back up at him and smiled, "Do you mind if I try and get him hard again?"

He chuckled and lightly caressed her cheek and her soft, blonde locks, "I can tell you now Eddie, it won't be an issue. Just seeing you down there, I'm raring to go again, but having you suck on it, it isn't something I will refuse."

She giggled and ran her tongue all over the shaft and before long, she had it stiff and completely coated in her saliva. She stroked it lovingly, "I just love your cock, Reagan!"

He reached out for her and she climbed up his body. She straddled his body and reaching back, she swiped it over the slit. She found her hot hole and slowly lowered her body. She continued downward until her fine ass was resting on his thighs. She leaned forward and she groaned out as he once again began to worship and caress her swaying tits. She leaned forward and she groaned as he closed his lips over one stiff tip. She swayed about and she loved when he took the other one too.

Jamie began pumping up and down, shoving his cock as deep in her pussy as he could. She met his thrusts with ones of her own and before long they were a fucking frenzy. she straightened up and whipped her head around. She planted her hands on his chest and screamed out, "I'm cumming Jamie, Oh fuck, I can't remember the last time I came so many times."

Jamie just lay there, pumping up and down, shoving his cock into her sloppy cunt. He felt her tightening, but he wasn't about to cum yet, if at all. He just loved watching the lovely blonde riding him. He smiled to himself, knowing the third and most important thought he had when he first met her had come true.

She calmed down after her climax and she slumped against him., She planted her head on his shoulder, "You didn't cum, did you?"

He turned his head and planted a soft kiss on her forehead, "No, I didn't. I didn't want to. I was more interested in making sure you did. So don't worry, you gave me more than I ever thought a woman could give a man."

She hugged him harder and cuddled against him. "Why did it take so long for us to hook up?"

He continued caressing her curves, "I was going to make a move a few weeks ago, but after you were assaulted, I knew I had to back off a while until you could trust a man again."

She kissed his lips, "Thank you, Jamie, but you're nothing like that bastard and I would have welcomed the advance."

He hugged her, "Maybe, but I think this was the right time and right situation."

She snuggled harder against him, "So now what, Jamie. How are we gonna get past this."

He sat up, "First of all, I better be heading home. We both have to work in the morning and the last thing we need is to be seen arriving at the precinct together. As for what's next, we'll have to talk about that, but now isn't the best time."