Best Pick-up Line

Story Info
A pick-up at a craft brewery.
3.3k words
4.07
33.8k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Though I have remained a huge fan of Literotica, I haven't submitted a story for a few years. I'd love to promise more frequent contributions, however, I won't.

This story involves sex between a married man and two married women. For those of you who visit an erotic story site and click on a Loving Wife story, only to be offended by married cheaters, please pass to the next story. All others...enjoy!

Many thanks to oldnakeddad for his time and effort in making this story much more readable.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

TSG

****************

Best Pick-Up Line

It's my first visit to Still Well Brewery, a small craft brewery and tap room, which is located in a bedroom community south of Hartford, CT. I'm standing a few feet back from the bar and I'm focused on the list of beers hanging on the wall.

I direct my statement and question to two women in their forties who are seated at the bar.

"I haven't been to this brewery before. What beers are most popular?"

The women turn toward me and the redhead replies.

"They're best known for their IPA's and all have good reputations. Personally, I like the stouts best."

A cute, young bartender stops in front of us.

"Would you like to sample any of the beers?"

I give her my best smile.

"What's your first name?"

She smiles back and responds.

"Abby."

While looking at the wall-mounted list of beers, I reply.

"Abby, I'm Chris. I don't think I need a sample because the stouts come highly recommended."

My nod indicates the redhead has spoken highly of the beer.

I add.

"I'll have a pour of the Bourbon Barrel-Aged Russian Imperial Stout."

While Abby fills my glass, I extend my hand to the redhead.

"Thanks for the recommendation. I'm Chris."

Red takes my hand, shakes it, and responds.

"It's nice to meet you, Chris. I'm Sue and this is my friend, Tammi."

As I take Tammi's offered hand, Sue asks me.

"Are you from around here?"

"No, I'm not. I'm in town on business for the week, but after hours, I enjoy sampling local craft beers. Still Well has often been mentioned whenever I've asked for a recommendation."

***

I'm Chris Harrington, a thirty-one-year-old, professionally-employed man. I'm married and have two young children. I travel extensively for business and enjoy the after-hours hobby of visiting local craft breweries.

Not only do I visit them for great tasting beer, but also...women! I've found that women come to breweries to meet men, too. It doesn't matter if they're single or married, alone or with a dozen girlfriends, fat, thin, old, or young—women come to breweries to meet men and a good percentage come to get fucked.

'I haven't been to this brewery before. What beers are most popular?' has led to some incredible sexual adventures.

***

Abby pushes my glass of stout across the bar, and Sue and Tammi turn their bar stools so we form an informal group. I pick up my glass and raise it for a toast.

"It's nice meeting you both. Do you come to Still Well often?"

Our glasses clink together and Tammi tells me.

"Every few weeks, both of our husbands travel out of town. We've come to enjoy the brewery atmosphere, and our kids are fairly independent, so we meet up for a drink."

During the next forty-five minutes, we share normal barroom talk about family, work, and the local beer scene. As the evening approaches seven o'clock, Sue informs us.

"I need to get going so I can pick up Sara from practice."

She looks at Tammi.

"Are you coming?"

Tammi's glass is half full of beer, so she tells her friend.

"I'm going to keep Chris company for a few more minutes and finish my beer."

Sue and Tammi hug and Sue shakes my hand before leaving. I admit, I'm taking a second to admire how her firm, athletic ass bounces as she walks away from the bar.

I sit on Sue's barstool so Tammi and I can continue to talk. Soon our glasses are empty, I ask.

"I'm starved. I haven't eaten since breakfast. Would you care to join me for dinner?"

Tammi lists a number of area restaurants and we settle on a local Thai place, which is only a few miles away. I follow her, park in the spot next to her, and get out of my car. When I notice Tammi is remaining seated in her car, I open her passenger door.

"Is everything all right?"

"I come here all the time with my family. I don't know what I'd say if someone sees us and tells my husband."

I climb into the passenger side.

"What's your favorite dish?"

After learning it's honey shrimp, I pull out my phone, look up the restaurant's number, dial it, place an order of the shrimp (along with Wild Basil Boar) for delivery to my hotel room, and hang up.

"Your dinner date will be a secret now. We can sneak into the hotel through one of the back doors so no one will see you. Sound good?"

Tammi hesitates for a moment.

"Sounds good, but you do remember I'm married?"

I flash her my wedding band instead of directly answering her question.

"How good of a friend is Sue?"

Tammi smiles.

"We don't have any secrets."

"Ok, text her and tell her you're having dinner with me and, because you're afraid of rumors, we ordered take-out to eat in my room. Tell her my room is number two-o-three at the Marriott Residence Inn, just down the street. Now someone you trust will know where you are."

After a few moments of thought, Tammi starts typing into her phone and sends the text. When Sue responds, Tammi laughs as she turns the phone toward me so I can read it.

[Sue] Have fun, slut!

"Chris, I'm not really a slut, but..."

Her words trail off with a shrug.

The drive to my hotel is quick. As a precaution, so we don't run into anyone in the lobby who Tammi might know, I use my room access key to open the door at the end of the building. We climb the stairs to the second floor, quickly enter the room, and as the door clicks shut, Tammi is in my arms and we're kissing.

My arms easily circle her trim, athletic body, and my hands cup her tight, round ass cheeks as our tongues dance together. As Tammi pushes her jean-clad pussy against my thigh and her large, firm tits against my chest, we grunt into each other's mouths.

I move my hands from her ass to the hem of her blouse and lift. As the blouse exposes her flat stomach, Tammi lifts her arms over her head so I can take it completely off and drop it onto the floor. Reaching behind her back, I flick my wrist to open her bra and it joins her blouse.

Tammi's tits are full, surprisingly high, and topped with large areolas and rubbery nipples. We kiss, grind against each other, and allow our hands to roam for a few more minutes before I take Tammi's hand and lead her to the couch.

I plop down onto the middle of the couch and pull Tammi after me. Her legs straddle mine, she leans in, and we kiss again as Tammi's arms circle my neck while my hands explore her body. She moans and groans as I palm her tits, pinch her nipples, and grab her ass.

As I pull my tongue from Tammi's mouth so I can lick and nibble down her cheek and to her neck, she allows her head to roll back to give me complete access to her throat. Moving from left to right, my lips and tongue leave a wet path.

Other than soothing moans, Tammi makes only one comment.

"Please, no marks!"

Moving from her neck to her tits, I give each a workout as I lick, pinch, and palm each firm handful as Tammi's arms circle my head and hold me tight. Her heavy breathing and sexy sounds tell me my actions are being appreciated.

I'm wanting to move along to more pleasurable actions, so I roll Tammi off of my lap and onto her back and leave a trail of my saliva all the way to the top of her jeans as I kiss down from her neck and over her stomach. Her stylish belt is easily unbuckled, as is the button of her jeans. When her zipper is completely open, Tammi lifts her ass off of the couch, which allows me to pull her jeans and tiny, pink thong off in one practiced move.

I'm on the floor and kneeling between Tammi's spread legs. Her left leg is resting along the top of the couch, her head is nestled into the corner of the couch, and she's using her right arm to hook her right leg to pull herself completely open for me.

Tammi is completely bald from the top of her "public" area to her anus. Her clit and pussy are pink and the entire area is dripping wet.

Reaching out with my right hand, I brush my fingertips across her clit and watch as she twitches. I do the same thing to her small, tight anus and she jumps again.

"Hey, Tammi!"

When she looks up with her hooded eyes, I continue.

"I want you to know, I love to eat pussy!"

I smile, dive in, and repeatedly lick her from her clit to her anus and tongue fuck her twat and asshole. Tammi appears to be struggling to have a second climax when I press two fingers into her tight, wet cunt. Tammi explodes as my fingers hit her G-spot and again, a few minutes later, as I continue to finger fuck her and lick her swollen clit.

While eating Tammi, I unfasten my pants and push them, and my underwear, to my knees. When her body tightens and she grunts to the arrival of another orgasm, I pull my fingers from her hungry hole, climb up her body, and sink my throbbing cock into her juicy, well used tunnel.

Tammi's eyes grow wide and she yells.

"Fuck me! Just fuck me!"

She's nearly doubled over, with each leg hooked into the crook of my arms as I jack hammer my cock in and out of her cunt. I'm so fucking horny, I know I won't last long and Tammi knows it, too.

She looks into my eyes.

"Dump your cum into my slutty, married cunt!"

She reaches under me, grabs hold of my swinging balls, and massages a stream of cum from my cock.

Tammi and I are curled up together on the couch, catching our breath, when the phone rings. The restaurant's delivery guy tells me he's arrived with our dinner, so I throw on a T-shirt, sweatpants, and sneakers and go to the lobby.

When I get back to the room, Tammi is still naked and sitting on the couch.

"I started to get dressed, but thought you might have another round left. At least, I hope you do!"

"I suspect, with a little help, I can easily be up for another round."

I place the bags of food on the table, strip off the few clothes I'm wearing, and sit next to my sexy MILF. We talk a little, but mostly eat. The food is good and, as we're finishing, Tammi holds out her plastic dinner tray and drips a few drops of warm sauce onto my cock.

After putting the tray on the coffee table, she looks at me.

"I don't mind sucking my pussy cum from your cock, but I'll like it better while tasting shrimp sauce, too."

Tammi bends over and takes my semi-hard cock into her mouth—she has great oral skills! I'm longer and bigger in girth than average, but Tammi is able to take me balls deep and, at the same time, lick my ball sack. She isn't shy about licking and tongue fucking my asshole, as I'd licked hers, either.

I'm rock hard by the time she's straddling me and guiding my dick back into her wet hole. As Tammi bounces up and down, she allows me to chew on her bouncing nipples. She has only one thing to say when I sneak a finger into her tight asshole.

"You can finger my ass, but I won't take a cock!"

A few minutes later, Tammi climbs off of me, turns around, sits on my cock in a reverse cowgirl position, and bounces again as I play with her gorgeous ass until we switch to missionary.

After a while of missionary on the couch, Tammi gets out from under me, walks to the bed, and climbs onto her knees with her chest and head on the mattress. Since she's at the edge of the bed, I walk up behind her, grab her hips, and doggie fuck her hard while she plays with her clit.

Our first fuck would've been described as fast and furious, but the second fuck is long, multi-positioned, and hard. We cum together as I pump a second load into her eager snatch as she squirts all over my legs and the bed.

After we rest for a while, Tammi gets off of the bed and dresses.

"I have to go home to my kids."

I walk her to the door.

"Tammi, can we get together tomorrow night?"

She gives me a deep kiss.

"Sorry. Hubby gets back tomorrow afternoon. I have to be clean and fresh for him."

"Can I give you a call next month when I'm back in town?"

"I'll be pissed if you don't, but I'll play only if Hubby is out of town."

"Tammi, can I have your number?"

"Yes."

I punch it into my phone, press "dial", and when her phone rings, I announce.

"You've got my number, too. Can I ask you a favor without you getting mad?"

Tammi gives me a funny look and nods.

"If you think Sue would like to have a beer with me tomorrow night, would you give her my number and tell her to call?"

She laughs and thinks before responding.

"If Sue calls, and I suspect she will, you might want to stop at a Walgreens tomorrow because you will need some ass lube!"

Tammi gives me another kiss and leaves my room.

At ten-thirty, only thirty minutes after Tammi left my room, my phone rings. As I don't recognize the number, I simply answer.

"Hello?"

From the other end, I hear.

"My girlfriend says she'll be walking bow legged tomorrow!"

Sue is calling me and much sooner than I'd expected.

"And I'll be sleeping well tonight after the fuck she gave me."

"Fuck? I heard it was a couple of fucks and you did most of the work."

"Well, a man has to send a girl home happy if he expects her to come back!"

"Do you expect Tammi to come back?"

"Well, we fit together, quite nicely I might add, and she said she'd be open to playing again...as long as her husband is out of town."

"Yeah, Tammi is a pretty big slut...just like me! Where do you want to meet?"

"Sue, Tammi was nervous about being seen in public with me. Do you have the same concern?"

"I guess I do. I'm a slut, but I'm a discreet slut."

"I'm at the Marriott Residence Inn...room two-o-three. Can you meet me after work? Say, five-thirty?"

"That's perfect timing. I pass the hotel on my way to and from work. I'll give you a wave as I pass in the morning."

"Instead of a wave, why not stop in?"

"Chris, I can't do that. I don't want to be late for work."

"What time do you normally drive by the hotel?"

"I don't know. About seven-fifteen or so."

"Leave your house fifteen minutes early. Stop at the hotel and come to room two-o-three. I'll only keep you ten minutes, but you'll smile until you're back after work."

"Chris..."

She doesn't continue.

"Wear a skirt and you won't need panties. Sweet dreams!"

Then I disconnect the call.

******

My alarm goes off at five o'clock this morning. After brushing my teeth, I go to the hotel gym and run on the treadmill for forty-five minutes. Then, I lift dumbbells for a while before going back to my room, brew some coffee, and take a shower. I'm naked, with an erection, and sipping a coffee when Sue knocks on my door a few minutes before seven. She's professionally dressed in a white blouse; a black, knee-length skirt; and heels.

She giggles when she sees me naked and reaches for my cock as I kiss her deep and long until we pull apart.

"Chris, I only have fifteen minutes...tops!"

We walk to the unmade bed, Sue pulls her skirt to her waist—her cunt sports a landing strip whereas Tammi's cunt is completely bald—as she sits back, and I line my cock up to her wet gash and push in.

Using Sue's thighs as support, I fuck her with urgency as we only have a few minutes. Sue uses her fingers to play with her clit and cums, almost immediately.

Five minutes later, she announces.

"Chris! I'm going to cum, again!"

"Sue! Let's cum together!"

I pump a volley of cum into her welcoming hole and we rest for only a few moments before Sue reminds me.

"Lover, I've got to run."

She pulls a thong from her purse, pulls it up her legs, kisses me on the cheek, and runs out of the door.

***

I admit to daydreaming during my meetings and planning for a more adventurous evening with Sue, when, suddenly, I receive a text from her.

[Sue] My husband is coming home a day early. He gets in around midnight. I really am sorry and hope you'll reach out to me the next time you're in town, but I have to cancel for tonight.

I think for a few minutes before answering.

[Chris] Can you give me fifteen minutes on the way home from work?

[Sue] You're a wicked boy!

I take her answer as a "yes" and continue.

[Chris] And, like this morning, you won't need to waste any time with panties.

On my way back to the hotel, I take Tammi's advice and stop at Walgreens to buy a tube of KY for Sue's ass.

When Sue arrives, she walks into the room and over to the bed while lifting her skirt. Her ass is high and her head is down as I walk up behind her and enter her pussy. As we bang against each other, I squeeze a dollop of lube between Sue's spread ass cheeks and, using my fingers, lube her asshole.

She's grunting into the mattress as I pull my cock from her snatch, line it up to the entrance of her ass, and push in.

I'm not saying it's an easy entry, but Sue opens quickly. While pumping into her ass, I can feel a couple of her fingers entering her pussy. I pump at a steady rhythm and, for the second time today, we cum together, but this time, I let loose inside of her well stretched bottom.

As she did this morning, Sue takes a clean thong from her purse, puts it on, kisses my cheek, and leaves the room except, this time, she's going home to feed her kids.

After the door closes, I look at my watch and note it's only ten minutes after six.

I wonder, 'Should I go to "Beehive Brewing?" It's only a ten minute drive from my hotel!'