Beth

Story Info
An older man decides it time to move on.
13.5k words
4.69
55.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over a year since his wife had passed. It was sudden, a familiar story of the drunken driver walking away, uninjured, while leaving the loved one of someone else dead in the car he'd just destroyed. Their marriage had been good by anyone's standard and his loss had affected him profoundly. He doubted that he would ever get over her death...you don't ever get over the death of someone you loved, do you? The house seemed so empty.

He often walked through the big house they had shared, shaking his head disgustedly at the mess he'd allowed their beautiful home to become. He kept the house just like he'd kept himself, the outside was immaculate...the inside was a shambles. Putting on a great front for his friends and family had become the way to handle the pain he was suffering inside. He didn't know what stage of grief he was in, but inside, both the house and he got worse every day. His children noticed the house first, not really understanding that it was just a reflection of what he was going through. At first, they pitched in and periodically helped him clean up their old homestead. But they quickly discovered that it took too much time from their own lives. Soon the weekly visits became monthly pilgrimages and eventually semi-regular phone calls. Besides, it wasn't like he couldn't afford a maid.

A dear friend, from the club, quickly connected the dots and suggested he hire some one to take care of the place...a live-in perhaps. In fact he knew of a young girl that would be perfect. Of course. She and her family were having major problems. Eugene wasn't aware of all of the circumstances, but she had been kicked out of her parents house and had no place to live. In fact, his daughter had invited her to stay with them until she found a more stable situation. "You'd be doing me a big favor, Lucas. My house is filled to the brim with estrogen and I need it to get back to normal.

"So let me get this straight, Gene. You want me to take your problem off your hands. Is that right?" Eugene laughed and nodded his head yes. "Well at least you didn't bull shit me. She's not some kind of psycho is she?"

"Noooooooooooooooo, and I haven't a clue as to why she was kicked out. The wife tried to pry it out of her, but she avoided giving us any real answer. That kind of stuff happens. I remember when you had that little brew ha ha with your own daughter. Look, she comes from a pretty nice family. She has her diploma and she........" Lucas held up his hand.

"Enough already. Tell her to come by." That was three months ago.

**************

Beth was a pretty girl, with long dark hair and a cute face. She wasn't a beauty queen, by any stretch of the imagination, but pleasant to look at. She was heavy set, not terribly fat, more like the models Ruben seemed to thrive on...a chubby cherub with a saintly face, pouty red lips and all. She wasn't exactly the hard bodied athlete his wife had been.

It had taken her nearly a month to get the place organized and clean. That alone had a profound effect on his disposition. Lucas was very impressed with her work ethic and they got along nicely. His children were amazed at the transformation, not only was the house back to its pristine state, but their father even began to look healthier. It's amazing what eating properly will do for you. "It's too bad that one day some dude will come around and see if her foot fits the slipper," teased his eldest son Luke. "You sure her name isn't really Cinderella?"

When Beth wasn't cleaning, or preparing their meals, she kept to herself. She apparently didn't have much of a social life and spent much of her time alone in her room. She was a bit too quiet and reserved for a young woman, and not at all embarrassed about being someone's servant. Everything he requested was done without question. And there wasn't much she couldn't tackle. There were times he even felt sorry for her, coaxing her to go out and take a day or two off...at least get some fresh air. For the life of him, he couldn't understand what could have possibly caused her parents to force her out of their home and abandon their daughter.

He did wish she wasn't so damn formal. He'd finally got her to stop calling him Mr. Wiley. He eventually concluded that there was no way he could get her to call him Lucas. The word seemed to hang uncomfortably on her tongue. They finally agreed on Sir.

Although Lucas was only 52, he no longer needed to work. His companies were headed by very loyal and competent men and woman whom he had groomed over the years. None of his children were ready for the vast responsibilities required to manage his holdings. But of course, the ones who wanted to give it a try, were currently working their way up the ladder. He'd made it perfectly clear that they weren't going to push anyone out of the way by virtue of their last name. All three of them owned a little stock, but as he explained, there was a big difference between owning something and running it.

Lucas worked from his home, but he made a point of keeping involved, being there for all the major decisions...more often as an adviser than the big boss. His people counted on him rather than resent his involvement. Hell, they welcomed his advice. Why wouldn't they, this low key, home grown man, rumored to have come from a background less than modest, had acquired a personal fortune in excess of nine figures. And he was generous with those who were loyal, trustworthy and hard working. He was the rain maker that never failed to make rain. And on top of everything else, he'd been a devoted family man. If he had a fault, it was treating his wife and kids too generously.

Each one had a trust, providing enough to live on for the rest of their lives...very comfortably. Perhaps his own humble beginnings had something to do with that...he wanted more for his kids. But none was like their dad...no one had increased their fortune by a single penny. The money wasn't the important thing, he just wished they'd do something...anything. He still had hope for his youngest son, Roman. He was somewhere in India, handing out roses. At least he was doing something. Lucas was just a simple man with simple tastes...most of the time. Where his wife had thrived in the world of country clubs and ritzy friends, he was more at home shooting hoops or fishing with his buddies. Even when he played golf, he carried his own clubs, walking besides the caddy the club required. Having another man carry his load made him feel uncomfortable.

In any case, having Beth around made quite a difference. There was someone to talk to, share meals with and occasionally catch a television show together. More importantly, the melancholy was gone.

**************

Time passed more quickly with each day and the Odd Couple had settled in with each other. They had actually gotten closer over the last few months. They often sat together over a bowl of popcorn watching movies in the family room and it wasn't too unusual for them to slip out for a burger and fries. He treated her like one of his own. He still couldn't get her to call him Lucas. Eventually, Sir became his second name, slipping in and out of context on occasion, but he stopped feeling old whenever she used it. He actually teased her into wearing something other than her denims, sweatshirt and her Chuck Taylor's. The transformation was amazing. Stretchy leggings, strappy sandals and a flowing overdress made her look like a totally different person. She actually looked kind of sexy. Having that thought actually scared him a little

Lucas felt his mind seeing things a lot differently when it came to Beth...suddenly chubby became voluptuous and top heavy became well endowed. She was no longer that cute, heavy set little girl...she was a rather sexy, curvacious woman. He began to worry when he realized where his mind was taking him. But when she'd bend over to pick up something or stretched and took that deep breath, his eyes were right there, focused on all the places a man's eyes were expected to go. By now, he was almost positive she never wore panties and her bras were thin, stretchy things with double D cups. Of course he looked. After all, the laundry basket was public property...and he was a guy. The day she wore the tank top without a bra...the day she bent over to pour him a cup of coffee...the day he suddenly remembered a very important call he'd forgotten to make, suddenly bolting from the room, was a wake up call.

He was embarrassed each time the memory came back to haunt him. Good grief. He'd acted the same the first time he got a glimpse of his mother's panties. He must have looked like a total klutz after Beth had bent over and had given him a perfectly unobstructed view of her large breasts. After he flubbed through "You look terrific, Beth," he hurriedly left the room. He suddenly realized that he had better get a grip. Shit, she was younger than his own daughter. He actually took a cold shower. Fortunately, he hadn't seen her soft lips curl upward and form the tiniest of smiles as he disappeared around the corner. He would have been terrified.

Soon, it had been two years ago that his wife had died...to the day. Beth was aware of that fact and tried to distract him and keep his mind from dwelling on that terrible day. But everything she tried was of no use. He even shouted at her for some little thing, though he eventually apologized. It was the worse she'd ever seen him. She sensed it was going to be a long and difficult day, just when things had gotten so much better for him.

Beth decided to keep out of his way after he yelled at her. He kept himself holed up in his office, not even bothering to come out for dinner. It was nearly ten o'clock, the dinner she had prepared was well on its way to becoming petrified. She was worried about him...maybe a sandwich...some coffee and sweet rolls. One more try coming up.

She carried the tray up to his door and started to knock. She usually did, but she wasn't in the mood to be turned away. She twisted the knob slowly and quietly entered the room. She wasn't prepared for the image that filled her mind...her eyes began to fill with tears.

Lucas sat slumped back in his chair, a virtually empty bottle of bourbon on the desk. His hands clutched what must have been a picture of his wife when she was younger. She'd seen it before on his desk. She could see his tears flowing down his cheeks as he stared sadly at her beautiful face. This wasn't a scene she was supposed to see, but she couldn't tare her eyes away from his hand as it moved up and down his massive cock. The pity she felt for this wonderful man tore her heart in two. A man like him shouldn't have to do this...life is shaped by memories, but they show us how to live not wither away and die. And she knew too well, that being without something we need drives us to do the strangest things.

Beth set the tray on the small bookcase by the door and walked silently towards Lucas. He was completely unaware she was in the room until she moved directly in front of him. He froze the instant he realized she was there. She saw the flush of shame wash over his face, the anguished look in his eyes. Wordlessly, she knelt between his legs and took the picture from his hand and placed it face down on his desk. He was too drunk to push her away, only barely capable of muttering some indistinguishable words of protest. She was surprised he managed to keep his cock erect. She kept her eyes on him, carefully watching every move he made, as she pushed his hand away from his cock and lowered her head "Please cum for me, Sir. Please cum in my mouth."

Hearing her words, instantly broke the spell of self pity. His mind tried to deal with what she had said, but the warmth of her wet mouth, the feel of her tongue against his flesh shattered any thought process he might have been capable of creating. He moaned softly at first, then louder as she took more and more of his thick, throbbing cock inside her mouth. Instinctively, his hips began to rise off his chair, meeting the downward motions of her bobbing head. It had been so long. He was so needy and lonely, he couldn't stop her if he wanted. His hands moved on their own, gripping the sides of her head as he began to fuck her mouth.

He knew that this pleasure would last but a moment. But he sensed this wasn't for her. This was for him. Her own memories, her own instincts directed her every movement perfectly. Thank god she was unable to speak, less the secretes he was so eager to know, would spill from her mouth, the awful truths that brought her here. Having been trained so well to be a whore, taught brilliantly to please her father and mother, through acts so vile they were only uttered with whispers, she'd become her father's preference. Her mother's jealousy forced a choice. For history's sake, for money, for position, for all the things that the perverse couple cherished, more than their own daughter, the freaks cast her out. It was the safest thing for them to do. Even if she spoke out, who would believe her?

Suddenly, Lucas began to tremble. His hips began to thrust faster and faster. She could feel the veins throbbing in her mouth. It wouldn't be long. He groaned loudly, bellowing like an animal rutting in the jungle. Stream after stream of hot, sticky cum splashed against the walls of her hungry mouth. Nothing escaped her lips, not a single drop. She knew to open her throat, to let the fiery liquid flow into her belly on its own. She was the best...her father had told her himself. Now Lucas knew...whether he wanted to or not.

**************

When Lucas woke up, most of what he remembered of the previous night were fuzzy, little snippets of what had occurred before he opened the bottle of Black Jack. This had happened a few times before, but never like this. His blackouts, were frightful, like waking up while driving and not having a clue as to how you got were you were at the moment. This time, he couldn't remember a fucking thing. But it was obvious what he had done. The clues were all there. He looked down. His pants were still open, his cock slumbering between his legs, painted most of the picture. It wasn't the first time he'd awakened in such a state. The tension that had been building up in his body was gone. Only one thing could have caused that. His face tightened as he began to notice little differences. There wasn't a drop of semen anywhere...his clothes were spotless. Why was her picture turned down on his desk? He always made her watch. That never ending smile on her face was for him. He looked down at his cock again. Can you really cum and not spend your seed? He'd heard about it, but never believed it. He guessed it was true.

In any case he needed a shower. He pulled himself out of his chair and reassembled his clothing. You never knew where Beth was going to be this time of day. As he opened the door he noticed the tray, the sandwich and the cold cup of coffee. He trembled slightly and tried to swallow his fears. Too many thoughts flashed through his mind. The possibilities were endless, and all of them bad. He vainly tried to push the thoughts of what might have happened from his mind, discarding the most unlikely and preparing a defense for the two or three most probable scenarios. She didn't see anything, she saw everything or she saw everything and ran away in disgust. In all honesty, he could handle the embarrassment. But for some reason, the thought of losing Beth truly bothered him. That would be normal, but the reasons why were coming from different parts of his mind. He shook his head and headed for his room.

The water felt wonderful as it splashed against his skin. It not only cleansed his body but helped wash away the troublesome thoughts he was struggling with. As his mind relaxed, a touch of sensuality crept into his daily ritual...something new. He lathered up his hands and carefully washed his body, taking more attention to his genitals that normal, pulling the foreskin back and making sure every little nook and cranny was fresh and clean. His hand felt so slippery and warm, he couldn't help giving his swelling cock a bit more attention. His hand slid under his balls, soaping them gently, his middle finger often nudging between his cheeks and 'cleaning' his tightly clenched anus. He hissed slowly as it eased into the tiny hole. For a moment, a different reality took possession of his mind. This was new for her. She'd never gone this far, simply content with watching, always smiling. Oh god, she was sucking his cock, exploring his body. Swallow it, he begged...taste it, drink it. Yessssssssssssss, he groaned. This is what he craved, this is what he needed. And, it was better than anything he'd ever imagined.

Suddenly a pack of neurons blackened the screen and replaced the image before his minds eye. It was only for a fraction of a second. It wasn't there long enough for him to make out any of the details. It had happened so fast...but it triggered a strange and wonderful sensation at the entrance to his bowels. Another tiny army of electrical impulses hammered away at the wall that sealed them from his conscious reality. They finally breached the once impenetrable surface and drove their way to the core, jamming the enemy's transmission and hacking his mind . Lucas groaned as he pushed his finger in deeper. The words 'don't stop' echoed real words from his past, but he couldn't remember who and where. Suddenly, his finger retreated on its own, then joined the others as they wrapped around his rigid cock. His hand began to move faster and faster and faster until a stream of semen exploded from the tip of his cock and splashed against the shower wall.

Lucas watched the thick wad of cum trickle down the tile and smiled. What in the world has come over you. Damn. He smiled. Lucas finished his shower, happily humming a few of his favorite oldies, but carefully avoiding all but necessary contact with his cock. Another one like that, he thought, and I might have a heart attack.

**************

Beth was seated at the kitchen table, patiently waiting with breakfast and a pot of fresh coffee. Thank god, she was there. He felt relieved as she smiled at him. She was cheery as usual, with nothing abnormal in her demeanor or the tone of her voice. That brought a silent sigh of relief to Lucas. "Did you find the sandwich I left for you, Sir. I knew you would be hungry, working through dinner and all."

"I did, Beth. I just wasn't in the mood to eat. I hope you understand." She looked at him and simply nodded her head. Her expression saddened but her smile quickly returned. He studied her face for a moment. She really was a rather pretty girl, young, innocent and fresh looking. There was something about her eyes that captured your attention. It was probably just the youthful sparkle that hadn't yet faded with age. But, her eyes seemed far more complicated than the two glistening blue sapphires they appeared to be. They were full of wisdom, touched with mischief and the hint of sensuality shown by women far older and more experienced...women completely confident in their sexuality. He hadn't noticed that before. Maybe he was afraid to. He laughed at himself. Down boy, remember...she's younger than your own daughter.

"Hey, what's so funny, Sir?" she asked curiously.

"Nothing, really. I'm just in a good mood. And I don't want to do a lick of work all today. As a matter of fact, I want to play. Let's say we get the hell out of here and go cruising? Her eyes widened in surprise and a somewhat nervous grin spread slowly across her face.

"Yes Sir," she chirped. "Should I pack us a lunch, Sir?"

"Hell no, that would be way to healthy...I need some grease." He laughed and led her out to the garage. "After you," he said politely, as he opened the door to the car. When he slid behind the wheel, he leaned back against the soft leather seat of his Merc and sighed. "This will never do." He turned and look into her eyes, cocking his left eyebrow. "Can you keep a secrete? She nodded. "Good, cause you're dead meat if you tell a soul.' He pulled the car out of the garage and headed North on the highway.