Beth and her Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife does what she has to do.
5.6k words
4.35
168k
62
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,420 Followers

It was incredibly strange, watching your wife go to work every morning knowing that her boss would be not only flirting with her, but possibly having sex with her. Every day while I was at work myself, I would find myself wondering if she was doing it at that moment, and if so what exactly they were doing. Where were they? In what position? A thousand visions would run through my mind every single day, and then when she got home at night I would ask her if they had done it today. Sometimes she would say no, they didn't do it every day, but at least twice a week she would report yes, and then that night in bed I would get the full details.

Beth knew it turned me on now. It was several weeks since she had first confessed to screwing Gary, her boss and while I had never actually said out loud how it excited me, it was obvious from my the huge erection I got every time she gave me the dirty details. She would tell me everything I wanted to know - when and where and how - and then we would always have great sex straight afterwards.

That was the best thing about it. Since she had started this mini-affair with Gary, our love life had taken off. Beth had always been a decent lay, I wouldn't have married the girl if she wasn't, but she had become a real tiger between the sheets now. Especially when she had been with Gary that day. She would become super-horny as she recounted the details of today's extra-marital fuck to me in bed, and quite often she wouls slip a hand down beneath the covers and play with my hard-on as she gave me the details. By the time she had finished, we were always both raring to go and the night would end with us ravaging each other like never before.

The fact that her hairy blonde pussy had been used earlier that day by another man only served to turn me on further, as did the fact that he was much bigger downstairs. I was 5" and in the lower realms of average but Gary was packing serious meat, according to Beth. Her pussy wasn't quite as tight on the days where he had screwed her, but maybe that was my over active imagination.

Beth's extra wages had been an absolute boon. It was two weeks before Christmas and we had managed to get the kids every present they wanted for the first time ever. The festive period in our household was shaping up to be one of the best ever!

But while I was blissfully happy with our domestic life, I yearned to take our naughty secret further. Imagining Beth and Gary was one thing, but I wanted to actually see it with my own eyes. Even imagining it was difficult really as I had never seen or met Gary, so I decided that the first step was to see him. Beth had described him to me of course, but to know what he looked like would serve to make my fantasies even more real. Maybe then, I wouldn't ache to see them fucking quite so much. My fantasies might be enough.

I asked Beth if we should invite him over to dinner, or maybe all go out together one evening but she was horrified at the idea, saying she wouldn't feel comfortable with that at all and that it would 'interfere' with our happy little set-up. Instead I suggested that I pop in to her work one day, to perhaps take her out for her lunch hour and Beth thought that was a much better idea so the following day I squeezed out of my job for a couple of hours and arrived at Beth's place of work at bang on her lunch time.

I was feeling a touch of nerves for some reason. Beth had described Gary to me in detail, tall and quite broad. Not really handsome, but not ugly either with short dark hair and blue eyes beneath thick, dark eyebrows. I suppose I was just feeling a little worried at what he might think to me, or maybe how he might react.

I needn't have worried. He looked just as Beth had described, and was nothing short of charming when I introduced myself. Gary was a good 3 or 4 inches taller than me, much broader and muscular. A man who took good care of himself. He wasn't classically good-looking, but I could see why Beth might be attracted to him. You could almost smell the wealth on him, and he had that aura around him that powerful men always seem to have, that women are inevitable drawn towards. He had a firm grip, and looked me right in the eyes as we shook hands. The cheeky bastard, he was fucking my wife!

The offices were very luxurious. I identified his personal office, marked by a golden plaque on the door marked 'Gary Penskew', a quite unusual name. The door was ajar and through it I could see a large leather-topped oak desk. The desk that Beth had been fucked over and on top so many times.

Beth looked nervous and uncomfortable the whole time I was there, fidgeting and wringing her hands until we left to head to the restaurant where I had booked us a table. As I drove, my imagination went in overdrive, re-picturing and re-imagining all the things that Beth had described to me, but with the figure of Gary now painted in fully and accurately.

"I thought you were going to say something," Beth finally spoke as we sat down to eat.

"Why would I? I don't want to spoil anything," I assured her. "I just wanted to see what he looked like."

"And?" Beth looked at me with an odd look on her face.

"He looked like you said."

"Okay," Beth continued to look at me strangely. "You don't need to worry. I do love you. Really, really love you. I'm not going to leave you for him or anything. He's said since day one that this is all strictly no-strings fun, and that it's got to stay that way."

Beth had told me all this before, to allay my initial fears about her developing feelings for him, but it was only now that I felt a little bit better about it. I realised that subconsciously I had possibly been worrying about losing my beautiful Beth to the much richer, taller, broader, more exciting and well hung Gary.

When I dropped her off back at work I was tempted to go in with her again, but she skipped off through the front doors of her office before I even had time to get out of the car, and I was running a bit late to get back to my work so I left it there. The first thing I did when I did get back into my office was to go straight into the toilet and beat one out furiously while imagining my wife being ruthlessly screwed over Gary's leather and wood desk.

I sat at my desk with my laptop in front of me, and idly typed his name into Google. Gary Penskew. Not a common surname at all, so I wondered what I mind find out about him. I was surprised how much information there was on him. I found out that he owned two other companies besides the one that Beth worked for. I found several business profiles and biographies about him, articles written about him and even a list of his various qualifications and business history. I guess it's hard to be anonymous when you have so much money and such a high status in the city. I even found his home address, so I looked up his home and found pictures of it on an estate agency website. I sat there in envy as I clicked on the pictures of it, a sprawling mansion like something out of an MTV Cribs show.

I was quite shocked at just how much information there was. If I was a criminal, or a different sort of person I could have done all sorts of things with it, but I wasn't that way inclined. Still, I filed away his information in my laptop's address book, just in case I ever needed it.

That night Beth was late home, so I knew that they were having a 'romp day'. It had fallen into a bit of a pattern. They would quite often have sex on a Tuesday and then again on the Thursday or Friday, so that it fitted in with Gary's life outside work. He wasn't married, but he did have several girlfriends and often went out with his buddies who were probably rich playboys too.

That night however she was very late. She did call to tell me, so I was never worried but I did wonder what the hell she was doing. I told the kids that mummy was working late, but they were in bed by the time she finally got home. She was rather drunk, and staggered in with a huge smile on her face, whispering apologies for being so late and asking if the kids were okay and in bed.

I assured her they were and asked her if she had a nice time tonight. "Where have you been?" It wasn't unusual for Beth to be quite late, but this was the latest yet.

"Gary took for me for something to eat and then to a hotel," she bragged. "It was great."

"A hotel?" That was a first. "Wow! What did you get up to?"

"I'll tell you later," Beth said with a wink. "But, you'll have to be gentle with me tonight because I'm a bit sore, you know? Down there?"

"Sore! Woah... What did he do to you?" I chuckled. I couldn't wait to hear about this one.

"Well," Beth hesitated which was also a first. Usually, she couldn't wait to tell me everything. "He was just a bit more physical. You know? And we did it twice." The last sentence sounded tacked-on and I could tell that she was holding back on something, but I didn't care. I knew I would find out that night.

When we were laid in bed, she explained in detail to me how he had softened her up with wine at some posh restaurant before taking her to an equally expensive hotel where he had the penthouse suite booked for the evening. Beth told me that the 'physical' stuff consisted of him handcuffing her to the four-poster bed before having full-on, all-out, no holds barred sex with her in every way possible.

"It was amazing," she gushed. "He even wanted me to do it up the bottom, but I didn't let him. He's getting so naughty!" I practically leapt on top of her, then calmed myself down screwed her gently like she had told me to, while she told me the rest of the story. Apparently, room service had almost caught them, and Beth had to hide under the sheets until the fellow had gone.

She felt very wet and loose, much more so than usual, so I imagined that Gary had really given her a good seeing to tonight. The thought made me add my cum to his fairly quickly again, and then I laid down to get some much-needed sleep. Beth soon dropped off, but my over-active mind kept me up until the early hours, filled with images of what she had described. Something about Beth's story tonight didn't quite seem true, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. There was just a hesitancy about her that wasn't usually there. Obviously he had done something even ruder than she had described, something she was a bit embarrassed to confess to but I knew I would find out in time. It was probably the anal sex, I put it down to that for now anyway. I suspected he had fucked her up the arse, something she had never let me do in all our years together, and so she felt too guilty and maybe too embarrassed to tell me. I would let Beth tell me in her own time.

It was the run into Christmas, and I got my invite to the works Christmas party. I was looking forward to taking Beth and showing her off to my work colleagues but her party night was on the same date, so we agreed to just go to our respective parties on our own. Beth did offer to come to mine and forget about hers, but I told her it really didn't matter. Secretly, I really didn't want her to miss out on a good sex session with Gary, which was inevitable considering the circumstances. There was bound to be high spirits and alcohol, and I was sure they were bound to have some great sex after the party, which I would then get the fun of hearing about.

In the week leading up to the parties, Beth and Gary had their usual Tuesday and Thursday time together, and the Thursday was like the week before, a very late one. Beth got in at almost midnight, again explaining that Gary had taken her out. This time they had been for a meal, a drink and then to Gary's house for a drunken fuck. Gary had paid for her to get a taxi home as they were both pretty drunk this time.

"Did you have anal again?" I cheekily inquired, trying to take advantage of her inebriated state and bluff the truth out of her. Beth just looked at me puzzled, and shook her head.

"No way!" she slurred. "And don't ask - you're not getting any either. I'm a bit sore again," she complained as she went to the bathroom to get showered and ready for bed.

I did get some. Of course I did, I'm quite a persuasive person when I want to be but it was slow, gentle sex again. I was desperate to hear exactly what she had been up to and was a bit disappointed when Beth was a bit reticent to share tonight's experience.

"Don't you get bored?" she asked me as I slowly fucked her, while trying to coax out the dirty details. "It was just the same as always, but in his bed this time."

"Yes, but what exactly did you do?" I continued to chip away at her.

"Just the same as always," Beth repeated and went on to describe how they had undressed each other, then done the usual oral foreplay and finished up making lough in his bed.

"That's it?" There had to be more. Was she holding out on me? Beth just shrugged and I gave up, making up for my disappointment by screwing her steadily until I came into her again very loose and already cum-lubricated pussy.

The night of the Christmas parties came around, and we were both pretty excited. Beth of course was looking forward to partying with her friends, and then a private party with Gary afterwards. I was just looking forward to hearing all about it. I did have a plan in place though, a devious little plan which hopefully would fulfill my fantasy of seeing Beth and Gary together. Beth had explained that Gary had asked her if she wanted to stay at his house after the party, but Beth said she really wanted to go home, so I offered to stay sober and pick her up from wherever she was. The plan was in place - I was going to turn up early and hopefully cop an eyeful of whatever it was she was up to.

At 11pm I got a call from Beth to say that Gary and her were leaving the party now and going to his house for a bit of a 'Christmas cuddle.' She said that she would call me after they were done and then she would give me the address so that I could drive over and pick her up. Little did Beth know that I already had Gary's home address on my PC, so the moment I put the phone down, I made my apologies to my work colleagues, jumped in the car and set off to stake out Gary's house.

I had no idea what to expect, and I swallowed down a whole chunk of disappointment when I headed up his road. Every house on the road was huge, and every single one had a perimeter wall or fence, all with tall wooden or iron gates at the bottom of their entranceways. I pulled up a few doors short of Gary's place and pondered what to do next. I was no cat burglar, in fact I probably wouldn't be able to climb over the shortest fence here and Gary's was twice as tall as that.

Feeling slightly glum, I decided to stick around for a while. There was no point in heading home only to have to make the return drive in an hour or however long they might take to have their Christmas cuddle. I put the radio on and was sat tapping my hands on the steering wheel when a car came up the road from the opposite direction. It was a large silver 4 x 4, a cool beast indeed and to my delight it stopped right in front of Gary's black iron gates. Was this them? It must be. I had beaten them here!

I held my breath as the gates opened and the car drove through them and out of sight. The gates were still open and I counted to 30, still holding my breath the whole time. They were still open, so I started the car, creeping it forward until I was in a position where I could see up the driveway. The drive went straight uphill for maybe 50 yards before bending to the right and out of sight. The 4 x 4 was nowhere to be seen and the gates were still open. Maybe in his haste to get my Beth into his bed, Gary had forgotten to close them?

Offering a silent prayer to Lady Luck, I decided to take a chance and reversing the car back to its original position, I got out and walked the short distance to Gary's house. I paused for a moment before heading up the drive, looking around for any security cameras. I didn't want to be arrested for trespassing or anything. Satisfied that I wasn't being watched, I pushed down the mixed feelings of nervousness and anticipation and headed up the driveway.

As I rounded the bend in the road, the house came into view; a modern two-story stone building set before a large round grassy garden, complete with pond and fountain. Most of the many windows were dark but two of the ground floor windows were illuminated. That was lucky - there wasn't any trees I could climb to peek in through the upper storey windows. I ran as stealthily as I could across the grass lawn towards the lit part of the house when I heard a dog bark.

I froze. Did Gary have guard dogs? Warily I looked around but saw nothing and then I hard the same bark again, this time further out. I exhaled in relief. The dog must belong to one of his neighbours or something. As I made my way towards the house, a light came on in one of the previously darkened windows and I could see straight into the room beyond as the curtains weren't closed. I tiptoed into the shadows that lined the walls, out of the glow of the outdoor spotlights and my breath caught as I saw Beth cross the window, followed by Gary. They were both fully dressed, but for how long?

Beth came into view again, standing right in front of the window. She was saying something to Gary but I couldn't hear anything. She looked beautiful tonight. She was still wearing what she had gone out in - a figure hugging black dress that dipped down at the front to show some cleavage. She had had her blonde hair done at the hairdressers' especially for tonight, curly ringlets of gold, all put up onto the top of her head in an elegant bun that showed off the curves of her neck, but as I watched she reached up and pulled out the clips that were holding it up and then sexily shook her head so that it bounced loose around her shoulders.

That was a teasing thing Beth did sometimes for me, because she knew I loved her with her hair down and tousled, so I guessed that Gary must like it too. Then I jumped as Beth turned towards the window, staring straight at me, but she mustn't have seen me because she didn't start or jump at all as she drew the curtains closed. It was very dark outside and the area where I was standing was completely in shadow. I moved right up to the window and tried to look through but she hadn't left a gap at all. Annoyance and frustration surged through me for a moment, and then the light turned off so I assumed they were at it - and I was missing out!

In desperation I wondered if the room had a window around the other side, and I walked around the house to find out. At the rear of the building was the silver 4 x 4, along with a fleet of other cars including a Porsche and a Rolls and a couple of more ordinary cars which I guessed must be his everyday or work vehicles. How much money did this guy have?

There were two windows with light glowing from them, but both were covered by curtains. I stepped in closer to the first one but all hope disappeared when I found that one also had the curtains drawn tightly shut. The second window however had a thin crack of light running vertically down the center, where the curtains were ever so slightly apart. I crossed my fingers and carefully peered through.

There they were! I couldn't see a great deal, until I crouched a little lower to where the curtain gap was at its widest point. Beth was sitting on a white leather sofa with a glass of sparkling wine in her hand. Then again, with it being Gary it was probably Champagne. Gary came into view as he sat next to her. They clinked their glasses together before taking a drink but it didn't take long before the glasses were set down and they started kissing.

Even just watching them kissing got me incredibly turned on. By the time Gary's hand started wandering up Beth's thigh and under the hem of her knee length dress, my cock was so hard it was painful. I looked around me. There wasn't anyone around, and none of the other houses were in view of me, so I undid my zip and released my aching penis, stroking it gently as I continued to watch the show which my pretty little wife was unknowingly putting on for me.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,420 Followers
12