Beth and her Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth gets more than she bargained for.
6.2k words
4.09
178.3k
83
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,420 Followers

Beth and Gary were both talking to him, and laughing at whatever it was he was saying to them. I had presumed that they were looking at the television but now I knew what it was. It was probably this old guy walking into the room that had gotten their attention. I couldn't understand Beth's reaction though. She wasn't moving and riding Gary now, but she was still sat there with him inside her. Her breasts and arse were still exposed, in clear sight to this balding senior man, and Beth didn't seem bothered at all. In all the time I had known her, Beth had relatively conservative about exposing her body. She had gone topless a couple on holiday, but she wouldn't dream of going on to a nudist beach or anything like that, so I couldn't believe her reaction here. She seemed completely relaxed, even though she was having sex with someone other than her husband and all in the company of another, much older man.

Was this old fellow going to join in as well? My cock twitched with excitement. I wasn't sure if I wanted this or not, but the thought of seeing Beth in a threesome was even more exciting than what I had already witnessed. The three of them were just talking but the elderly chap was staring at Beth's breasts the whole time. The only time his eyes moved were when they switched from staring at her tits to gazing at her peachy bottom instead, but Beth didn't look fazed by his leer at all. She seemed quite comfortable with it all, which made me begin to wonder if this had happened before. Had she slept with this old guy as well?

Finally Beth turned her attention back to Gary, and they began to kiss again. He began to push upwards into her once more, and she resumed moving up and down on his cock, which I could see was wet with her juices. After a minute they were having vigorous sex once more, like the old guy wasn't there. He just stood there watching them and I could see a bulge forming in the front of his grey trousers. Then something else unexpected happened - the back of Beth's dress fell down, covering her backside for a moment. Old Man bent and lifted it again, I thought so he could see her bottom but it wasn't just for that. He brought the other hand across and smacked her arse. Hard enough to leave a mark. Not bright red, but red enough for me to see from where I was.

I clenched my fists in anger. Who did this old bastard think he was, laying hands on my wife? I was about to bang on the window, or race around to the door and storm the place when he hit her again, this time on the other arse cheek, making my anger boil even hotter. The reason I didn't move though was that Beth didn't turn around and say anything. She carried on fucking Gary's big cock as though nothing had happened. In fact, she hadn't even flinched. Another spank, and this time Beth did turn to look at Old Man, but she just smiled at him and then blew him a kiss.

I know she said that she liked it rough, but spanking? Since when had she liked being spanked? Old Man hit her again, and Beth tossed her head back in pleasure. This was getting weird, but again my only reaction was one of arousal. It wasn't just that she was in this kinky threesome but the fact that the new participant was such a different guy to the good looking Gary. He was a scruffy looking old man, who I'm sure no woman would look at twice. For some reason I found that erotic.

Another surprise was to follow though. All three of them seemed to jump at something to my right and out of view again. Beth clambered off Gary, hitching her dress and bra up to cover her tits and pulling down the front of her dress. She sat next to Gary, who hurriedly grabbed his trousers to cover his erection. Someone else had obviously entered the room, someone who maybe wasn't as welcome as Old Man.

I remember the fleet of cars and turned to look at them. Perhaps they didn't all belong to Gary. Maybe some of them belonged to these other people, or maybe these other people had been in the 4 x 4 when I saw it arrive. It was dark and because I was parked a distance away I hadn't been able to see how many people were inside. Old Man was smiling and talking to this new unseen person, so it was obviously someone he knew. Gary seemed comfortable also, but although Beth was also wearing a friendly open smile, I could sense that she looked a little bit nervous.

Finally the new visitor came into view. He was of average height and build, but different to the other two in that he was Asian, perhaps from India or Pakistan. He was quite smart and presentable but very young, perhaps 19 or 20 at most. He was talking to Old Man and Gary but he was staring at my blonde wife out of the corner of his eye the whole time. I didn't blame him - she did look gorgeous if somewhat slutty, sat as she was with her dress all crumpled and her hair tousled loose across her face and around her shoulders. The real giveaway was the pair of black knickers that were still hanging from one of her slim ankles. I saw the Indian's eyes flicker down to them, and a little smile crossed his face briefly before he resumed talking to Old Man.

What the hell was going on here? It was very surreal, but also erotic and intriguing all at the same time. All I had hoped for was to see Beth making love to Gary, so this was completely unexpected. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I intended to stay here and find out. I wondered if the Old Man was one of Gary and Beth's work colleagues as they seemed perfectly at ease but I had no idea who the dark skinned Asian was. Perhaps some client that they had invited to their little party?

Beth stood up then, and disappeared from view a moment before returning with a couple more wine glasses. She filled all four glasses, and passed them around before returning to Gary's side but as she made to sit down, Old Man put his arm around her and pulled her towards the Indian who took her hand and kissed the back of it very gentlemanly. Beth blushed and smiled at him, then jumped slightly as Old Man grabbed and squeezed her arse. She turned to him and laughed, and the Indian joined in, obviously in on the joke.

Gary said something from the sofa then, and Old Man turned Beth around. She complied without protest, so that her back was to the Indian and then as Old Man pushed between her shoulder blades and she bent over at the waist. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Old Man flipped the back of Beth's dress up over her waist, so that her backside was exposed to the Asian, then slapped her hard enough to leave a light mark again. The Indian studied her backside for a moment, then took a turn to smack her as well, although not as hard as Old Man had.

I looked at Gary to see his reaction to all of this, but he was just sitting there drinking his Champagne, his trousers tented but loosely covering his still erect cock. He had a smile on his face, and was saying something that I wish I could hear, probably encouraging the Asian to spank her again. Was my Beth just going to let some strange guy spank her like this? She certainly didn't seem bothered at all, she looked over her shoulder at him with a smile as the Indian slapped her bottom again. Then the Indian knelt down, so that his face was just inches from her bottom, and Old Man kicked Beth's feet apart so that her legs were spread. I realised the Asian was looking at her pussy! He seemed to study her for a moment, then Beth stood up and pulled her dress down before going back over to the sofa and sitting down next to an amused Gary.

Gary said something to Beth who shrugged in response, then he pulled down first her top and then her bra, so that her pale breasts were exposed to the two men standing in front of them. The Indian and Old Man shared some comment, probably talking about how much they liked her tits and then Old Man started to undress. He stripped off his shirt to reveal a very hairy chest and a paunch which hung over the front of his trousers. They came off next to reveal an equally hairy bottom half, and a surprisingly long semi-hard cock. It was half-erect, so was flopping around as he undressed. I stared in disbelief, it was as big as Gary's was fully hard, although quite a bit thinner. It was also surrounded by wiry black pubic hair. Naked, Old Man looked even less attractive than he did dressed, with his hairy back and big belly hanging out. Was Beth going to do something with him? I really couldn't believe she would stoop so low.

The Indian walked over to Beth, and sat on the other side of her from Gary. She looked at him and smiled as he put a dark skinned hand on to the breast nearest him, cupping and squeezing tit before moving over to the other tit and doing the same. His dark brown hands looked so strange against Beth's creamy pale skin as he gently stroked and then pinched her nipples between his fingers, using both hands now. While that was happening, Gary lifted the skirt of her dress and Beth's legs opened in response. One of the Indian's hands slid down over her belly to her pussy, and his dark fingers ran through her fluffy blonde pubes to her slit. Beth shivered in pleasure and she leaned sideways to kiss Gary as the Indian began to slide his fingers in and out of her.

The Old Man walked towards the settee where the three of them were sitting, tugging on his long, thin cock. Beth broke off the kiss to Gary and sat forward as he approached. Gary got up and still holding his discarded trousers over his erection he vacated the seat to the older fellow and wandered off to my left and out of view. As Old Man sat down, Beth leaned over him and took his hairy dick into her mouth. I was aroused yet again, but also slightly disgusted with her for sucking off some one so much older than her.

After a minute or two, Old Man began to get fully hard and Beth pulled her head back for a moment. She held his cock in her hand, which only covered half the length of his shaft, which must have reached 9 inches or so. Beth tugged up and down on it for a moment but then Old Man grabbed her head and quite roughly pushed her head back down on to his dick. With his hand tangled in her hair, he bobbed her head up and down his cock quite fast, making Beth gag a couple of times as he shoved his entire length into her mouth. When she coughed, he laughed as did the Indian who was watching while still playing with her pussy. Old Man did let her up for a moment to catch her breath, and then he would shove her back down there again.

If I felt that Beth wasn't enjoying it, I would have broken the window and jumped through, but every time she did break free for a breather she would smile and laugh and then go back down onto his cock with no complaints. Her hand had crept to Old Man's hairy balls and she was stroking and caressing them as she blew him. Gary came back then, now fully naked, with a fresh bottle of bubbly in his hand and he proceeded to top up the glasses on the table before saying something to the Indian, who moved so that Gary could take his place.

Old Man was at one end of the settee, sat upright and Beth was in the centre, laid on her side and sucking his cock. Gary knelt on the sofa, lifted her uppermost leg upright and stuck his cock inside her. I had a wonderful view as he began to fuck her while she continued to suck the fat hairy old man on the other side of her. I was watching my wife being spit-roasted at either end and it looked fantastic. Indian man was the next to take his clothes off. He was much slimmer than the other two, but quite hairy, if not so much as Old Man. His cock however, was a massive disappointment. Mine was the shorter end of average, but the Indian's was just short and stubby, fatter than mine, but maybe only 4 inches long at the most. It was rock-hard though, and stuck up towards the ceiling like an arrow jutting from his course black pubic hair.

When Gary and the Old Man changed ends, I actually felt a twinge of concern for Beth. Old Man's cock was fully hard, and though it was still thin, it looked really long. It curved upwards too, almost as much as a banana and I really wondered if Beth would be able to take it inside her without it hurting her. She wasn't the tallest, biggest or most robust of women and Old Man's cock really looked like it could do her damage. I needn't have worried though, she never even flinched as Old Man bent her over the arm of the settee and rammed his tool into her from behind. Gary was kneeling on the sofa still, and Beth took him in her mouth so that she was facing the other way to before, with the guys at the opposite ends of her now.

Old Man grabbed her hips tightly and rammed himself in and out of her hard and fast. He would stop now and again, to smack her backside but Beth never took her mouth from Gary's dick to complain. When Gary stepped aside to let the Indian onto the settee, Old Man gripped her hair once more, pulling her head back savagely and absolutely pounded her mercilessly for several minutes until I saw her back arch and an orgasm ran through her. Only when she had finished quaking, and she relaxed once more did Old Man release his hold on her head, so that she could take the kneeling Indian's stumpy little cock into her mouth.

This was amazing, but incredibly difficult to believe. Here was my seemingly innocent little wife, who had only been with one guy before me, and now she was taking on three at a time! I remembered Beth coming home late the last few times, all roughed up and in a mess and I wondered if she had done this before. The Indian's eyes were closed as she gave him an expert blowjob, kissing up and down his shaft and then licking his balls before taking his length back into her mouth. I knew how good that felt. My dick was aching in my hand, and I wished I was the recipient of that blowjob instead of the Indian.

Old Man was back to pounding her mercilessly from behind, when he suddenly stepped back. He grabbed Beth by the hair, pulling her away from the Indian and turning her around roughly so that her face was in front of his long, hairy, banana shaped cock. I knew what he was going to do. He tugged once, twice, three times on his shaft and then gobbets of cum flew from the end of his cock, spraying into Beth's hair and across her face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth like a porn star but most it landed across her forehead or down her cheek. Once he had finished, Gary stepped in and wanked himself off also until he came. Beth looked up at him adoringly and opened her mouth again as he shuddered with his orgasm. His aim was much better and his cum flew straight between her waiting lips. She swallowed it down, and then took his wilting cock into his mouth to give it a final suck and kiss.

There was just the Indian to see to now. He was sat on the arm of the sofa, watching Beth so she got up and sat on the sofa, then opened her legs right in front of him. It was an incredible sight. Her black dress was bunched around her waist, tangled with her bra, so that her breasts were completely exposed. She was still wearing her black high-heeled shoes and her lacy black panties were hanging from one ankle. She looked like a complete whore as she spread her legs obscenely and waggled her hips at the Indian who was just staring at her fluffy blonde pussy, with his mouth open and his tongue almost hanging out.

One of Beth's hands slid down and rubbed her clit. This was another first. Getting Beth to masturbate for me had always proven to be impossible and yet here she was, fingering herself in front of a complete stranger! Her other hand pointed towards the Indian, and beckoned him forward. How could he resist? Almost in a trance he joined her on the sofa, and she pulled his head down towards her pussy. Hesitantly he placed his face between her thighs, giving her pussy a lick and then she drew him upwards, so that he was laid over her.

This was Beth taking control now. What had come over her? I saw the Indian settle his weight on her, and Beth's legs wrapped themselves around him as they started to move. He must be inside her now, I couldn't see from where I was. His back and buttocks clenched as he thrust into her, and Beth's hands dug into his bottom as she tried to pull him deeper. After having Gary's and the Old Man's cocks up her, I wondered if she could even feel the Indian's stumpy dick.

The Indian's pumps became more and more urgent and I saw his entire body clench as he came inside her. Just as that happened, the garden behind me was suddenly bathed in light. I panicked and ran, hiding behind some bushes just in time as two more cars pulled up alongside the others. Putting my dick back into my trousers and zipping myself back up, I watched as five men got out of the cars and walked around the side of the house towards the entrance. Were they here to have a go as well? This couldn't happen. Up until that point I had been enjoying it, but I didn't want my wife to be gang-banged like this. Something had changed. Perhaps it was the shock of the cars turning up that snapped me out of it, but hot arousal had changed to cold anger. Maybe I was reading too much into it though. When all of the men were out of sight around the corner, I stepped back to the window.

Beth was completely naked now, except for her shoes. The dress, bra and panties were on the floor next to where she was, on the floor on her hands and knees, sucking the Old Man's flaccid cock while he spanked her once more. The Indian had dressing himself, and Gary was sat on the sofa drinking his Champagne. When was this going to end. Were they going to fuck her all night?

Then the first of the new arrivals walked in. Beth looked up at him and said something which looked like 'Hello' before resuming trying to suck Old Man's soft cock back into life. The new comer, a professional-looking blonde guy, maybe in his thirties, started to undress as did another two who had joined him. The others were probably there as well, just out of my field of vision. I had to stop this. It was going to far.

I rushed around to the side of the house where I had passed the main entrance earlier. I pushed against the door and to my relief, it wasn't locked. As it swung open though, I got a bit of a fright as there was a youngish looking fellow stood just the other side, smoking a cigarette. I stared at him, wondering what the hell to say or do. I hadn't thought about this at all. I was just acting on impulse.

"Hi," he said. "The others are through there. Tell them I'll be in a minute. I'm just having a cig." I looked at him. He must think I was one his group. He winked at me. "First time? I've never seen you before. She's dynamite, I tell you. She'll fuck your brains out. Get in there and have a look."

I suppressed the impulse to punch the smug little bastard who had obviously fucked my wife at some time and walked through the door he had indicated. When I stepped into the room where they were all gathered, eight men and Beth, I was still trying to figure out what I was going to say or do. I just decided to go with the flow. Apart from the Indian, who was making to leave, everyone was naked. Clothes were scattered all over the floor, and in the middle of it all, Beth was laid on her back, legs wide apart and up in the air with one young guy laid fucking away between them, while another one had his cock in her mouth.

Gary was the first to see me. "Shit!" he said, causing some of the others to turn and look at me. The lad fucking Beth didn't stop and nor did she. She was moaning softly around the other man's cock, completely oblivious to the fact that her cuckolded husband was in the room.

"Beth..." Gary said softly as I walked towards him, trying to warn her. "Look," he said to me, "I can explain..."

I stopped in front of him, fighting the urge to punch him. Instead, I turned and pushed the guy away that was receiving the blowjob before bending down and grabbing Beth by the hair. Her eyes widened in horror when she saw me.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,420 Followers
12