Beth Enjoys Another Lunch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran sank to her knees and took Mr. Warner's cock in her mouth. She continued to finger her married friend's cunt.

Beth was moaning, almost a chant, "Ohhh...fuck my ass. Play with my pussy."

She came with an intense orgasm on her friend's fingers. Rich took his cock out.

Beth collapsed on the couch. She said with a post-coital laugh. "Fuck that was great! You can do anything you want."

The foursome took a break. From there things evolved to a general fuck fest. Rich fucked Beth on the couch missionary. She played with his hairy chest and big belly. "God.... your cock is so thick."

"You have a tighter pussy than Rex told us about. What are you going to tell you husband?"

"That I had a nice thick cock."

They fucked until they reached mutual climax. Rich pulled out and shot some cum on her light auburn colored curls and abdomen. He knelt by her head and she eagerly cleaned his cock.

Mr. Warner and Fran came over. Beth's legs were akimbo with cum leaking out of her freshly fucked cunt. Mr. Warner stood behind Fran fondling her swollen breasts. He kneaded her thick nipples and whispered, "That's a messy looking cunt."

"Yeah it is. Rich had a lot of cum."

"I think you should help clean her up."

"Why don't you?"

"I don't eat men's cum. That's for husbands."

He took a more authoritative tone. "You clean her."

Beth's eyes were closed as she tongued Rich's cock and licked his low hanging balls. She was aware her legs were being spread. She realized the sensation of smooth hands on her thighs. Then she felt a smooth cheek brushing her. Even when Brad was freshly shaved his skin was still a little rough.

She opened her eyes and saw it was Fran between her legs! Fran licked the cum leaking from her vagina. She licked from her labia to her clit.

Fran said to her friend, "What a messy little pussy. You don't mind if I take a taste do you?"

Beth moaned, "That feels so good. Eat my pussy."

Fran licked the cum from her curls and abdomen and covered her pussy with her mouth. Beth lifted her hips and thrust her cunt against the other married woman's mouth. Mr. Warner lifted her ass and knelt behind her. He sank his cock all the to the hilt with one thrust. His balls slammed her open cunt.

"Ohh...god Jack fuck my pussy."

Rich sat back and watched Fran eat Beth's cunt while Mr. Warner fucked her from behind. Brad's wife leaned on her elbows to get a better view of Fran's face buried in her cunt. She undulated her hips as she came on Fran's tongue in an earthshattering orgasm.

Mr. Warner kept fucking Fran. He took longer and more powerful strokes until she came on his cock. She felt him close to cumming. She looked over her shoulder and told him, "I want you to cum on my tits."

Rich said, "Yeah I want to see that. Beth jack him off on Fran's tits."

The women exchanged places. Fran lay on her back. Mr. Warner knelt beside her and Beth took his cock and pointed at her friend's tits. She used a steady a stroking motion, squeezing the executive's cock. Fran felt his loose big balls while Beth jacked him off.

With the ministrations of the two friends it didn't take long for Mr. Warner to let lose heavy streams of cum over Fran's tits. His cock continued to throb in Beth's hand. She eagerly licked the remnants oozing from his slit. Fran lay back with a satisfied look of lust. Streams of cum coated her breasts and nipples.

Rich said, "Fuck Jack that's a lot of cum."

Fran raised her hands behind her head, tightening her cum covered tits. "That sure is. Who's going to lick it off?"

Rich said, "Not me I don't eat cum," He said to Beth, "Fran cleaned your pussy you should clean off her tits,"

Beth didn't say anything. She covered one of Fran's nipples and swirled her tongue around her dimpled aureole completely cleaning her. She repeated on the other nipple.

Fran moaned and thrust her breasts against her friend's mouth. "How does cum taste on tits?"

"It tastes great. Nice and salty" She fondled her full breasts, "They're so big."

She used plenty of tongue and completely cleaned the other woman's breasts. It felt natural to keep licking her stomach and abdomen tasting her salty body until reaching her dark thick pubic hair. The scent of sex was stronger. She licked a couple of dollops of cum and reached Fran's engorged clit.

Fran thrust her cunt against Beth's mouth, "Ohh..fuck eat my pussy."

Beth settled into a steady licking motion alternating between the clit and gooey open passage. She felt a pair of hands on her hips and a semi-erect cock enter her adulterous cunt. She didn't turn around to look. It felt like Mr. Warner.

Mr. Warner and Rich talked lewdly about Beth eating her friend's pussy further enflaming her. She brought the other woman off with a gentle orgasm.

Fran looked down at her friend, "God Beth that was great. You're just full of surprises."

The foursome relaxed. Mr. Warner brought the women a glass of wine, "Beth that was a great idea to invite Fran."

Rich chimed in, "I'll say. You two make a great team."

The rec room continued to ring with the sounds of flesh on flesh and the moans and cries of orgasms. They continued exchanging partners until they reached satiation.

Beth and Fran went to the bathroom to freshen up before dressing. Her juices and the men's cum was leaking out of her cunt down her thigh. She looked at Fran's matted pubic hair intermingled with drops of cum.

She laughed, "Fran, you're such a mess."

"Me? Look in the mirror miss pot calling the kettle black."

"I know I'll never wonder about the sexual stamina of older guys."

"They can be long lasting."

Fran used a washcloth and cleaned the cum on Beth's thigh. "That should get you home. I'm sure there's enough left to make Brad happy."

Beth reciprocated. She looked at lust at her friend's body, "Fran about the ..."

Fran shushed her with a finger to her lips, "Don's worry about it. I could tell it was your first time."

"I'm not worried. I liked it." She hesitated, "It's just I'm not ready to tell Brad."

She smiled, "I enjoyed it to. We'll keep it our secret for right now."

They went to the rec room and retrieved their clothes.

They gave light kisses to the men.

As they were leaving, Rich asked Fran, "Didn't you say your husband was in IT networking?"

"That's right. He's the sales manager. His company provides full service from installation to maintenance."

He handed her his card, "Have him give me a call. We're budgeted to replace our existing system next year. I think we can work something out."

"Thank you Rich. I'm sure he'll appreciate it."

12