Beth's Seduction into Porn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth protested, "Why don't I do that? It's the least I can do, after you've gone to the trouble of cooking the meal."

"That's sweet, Beth, thanks! Maybe I'll take you up on your offer after all. You don't mind?"

"Robin, I'm not eating alone on a Friday night. Think of this as my way of saying thanks, OK?"

"Well, if you're offering, I guess I'd be a fool to say no. Besides, I hate doing dishes," she added with a smile.

Beth began rinsing the dishes and filing the dishwasher as Robin put away the leftovers and added to the pile. Then Robin disappeared, leaving Beth to finish the work. As she filled the dishwasher, Beth couldn't help thinking about the look on Robin's face in the video. There was something so free about that look, so...alive.

Beth tried hard to ignore the warm, soapy water and the association with her morning ritual. Between that, the wine and the video, it was definitely becoming somewhat warm.

On finishing, Beth returned to the living room, where Robin promptly refreshed her wine glass.

"Thanks, Beth. I'm deeply indebted to anyone who saves me from having to do dishes!"

Robin sighed as she unloaded the dishwasher. It was good to see Beth relax and able to be more honest with herself. She knew being patient and letting Beth come to her to set the pace for this seduction was, in the long-term, the most reliable way. But patience was never Robin's strength. Through the course of the evening, Robin had to be very careful about how she was looking at Beth, but couldn't help herself imagining those lips wrapped around her nipple, or those great big blue eyes disappearing between her legs.

Robin finished unloading the clean dishes in record time and practically ran for the shower. Barely taking the time to strip off her blouse and capris, she turned the taps on full blast and without even drawing the shower curtain, removed the shower massager.

"Just to get the weekend started off right," she muttered as she pushed it down to her lower lips with one hand as she reached for a vibe with the other.

"Well, what's this?"

Robin froze and turned slowly to look, then relaxed. "You're home earlier than I expected."

Steve smiled. "What, you couldn't wait for me to help you?" He already undid his tie and was unbuttoning his shirt.

"Well, I figured I was just getting things started..."

He threw his shirt and tie to the floor and began on his pants. "I think I like your idea of a good way to start things." He stepped out of his slacks and stepped closer.

Robin reached forward and pulled his undershirt over his head. "Yeah? Wanna see what other tricks I might do?"

Steve stepped out of his socks as he pulled his briefs down, then stepped into the shower. "Now, show me what you were doing when I walked in."

Robin grabbed the vibe and brandished it. "What, you mean how I was gonna shove this vibe all the way in me while I hold the showerhead over my clit?"

Swallowing hard, he muttered, "Yeah, something like that..."

She grinned. "See, that's trick #1: making you gulp."

He pushed her down to her knees and presented his trimmed cock to his wife. "Keep talking like that and I'll make you pay for it."

Robin winked. "You say that like I wouldn't enjoy this otherwise..." and wrapped her lips around his length.

As she began making love to his member, Steve leaned back against the shower wall and moaned. "God, but I love the way you do that." His eyelids fluttered as his eyes rolled back. Once Robin began really going to work using the roof of her mouth, she could feel Steve stiffen. He wasn't good for more than one after a long day at the office, so she stopped.

Steve's eyes snapped open. "Hey," he protested, but his objection died on his lips as Robin turned on her hands and knees.

"What, you'd rather I give you a blowjob than you stick that thing where it belongs," she demanded, cocking an eyebrow at him.

Without a word, Steve dropped to his knees behind her and drove all the way inside her easily. Grabbing her hips for leverage, he proceeded to ravage her.

"Reach down...and stroke yourself...for me," he gasped.

Robin grabbed the showerhead and pushed it between her legs. "How's that?"

Steve groaned. The only answer he gave was to begin thrusting even harder now.

"So...did I miss...anything inter—esting," he gasped.

Robin laughed between Steve's furious strokes. "Well, she's definitely—mm—interested."

"Damn—was hoping...I might walk in on you two—"

She laughed again. "I wish you'd...do some thinking...with the other head..."

It was Steve's turn to laugh. "Well, can't...blame a guy...for trying."

Robin began moaning now. "Mm...I'm imagining...burying my face...in her...as you fuck me."

Steve bellowed as he jerked deep inside her but didn't stop. He tried talking for a moment, but the fury of his orgasm precluded any conversation.

"Oo, you—God I love that!—liked the idea. Of me going down on Beth, didn't you?"

He continued a bit more slowly now as his breathing began to slow. "God, yes! Wanna see your ass...jiggle as she—mm!—spreads her legs and...hear her. Hear her scream your name."

Chuckling softly, Robin began pushing back against him. "Mm...I'm impressed, you definitely need more. What do you want next?"

By way of answer, Steve pulled out of her and pushed the tip of his head against her other entrance. He slowly eased himself inside as she gingerly pushed back to take it.

"Ah, of course," she cooed. "Silly me. You really—oo!—love taking my ass, don't you?"

Grunting now, Steve merely nodded. "Hold the massager to your clit, babe."

As she did, Robin sighed happily. Becoming accustomed to taking her husband there took some time. She wondered what Beth would say if she knew Robin spent most of the day with a butt plug firmly inside, in preparation for the reaming Steve wanted to give her. Giggling a little to herself, she sighed again and lost herself in the feeling of being filled by her husband. Although she was more than filled with her husband, she couldn't fully purge her mind of the thoughts she entertained of her pretty young neighbor.

"Mm...harder, baby," she moaned. "Show me the way you wanna take Beth's ass."

Grabbing onto her hips again, he began going faster. "Like that? You wanna know how bad I want Beth's ass," he demanded. "I want her to drown—screaming into your pussy...while I fill hers."

The mental image and Steve's more powerful strokes combined with the wonderful feeling of the shower head on her clit as she began to approach that happy waterfall in her mind, where colors and senses were one.

"O, baby," she groaned. "O yes, please tell me how much you want Beth—what else you wanna do to her!"

A bit surprised, Steve redoubled his efforts. "I want her on her hands and knees...sucking me, fucking herself with a dildo..."

"Oo, that sounds good—God but I love your cock!"

"Mm...wanna see you use a strap-on and ride her—I want to watch you sixty-nine...get into first one of you, then the other...feel your tongues..."

As he said it, it was Robin's turn to scream. Steve continued his assault on his wife's rear without letting up, feeling her spasms gradually subside around him until a few minutes later, he finally howled in ecstasy, filling her. They collapsed together on the floor of the bathtub and curled up together instinctively.

A bit disoriented, Robin turned to her husband. "So...how was your day, dear?"

Beth lay in her bed awake, feeling the full effects of the wine. She couldn't stop thinking about Steve and Robin or what she could make out faintly through the vent of their fantasizing. She'd never so much as let a boyfriend stick a finger in her butt, but hearing her neighbors talk about it that way made her very curious.

The idea was so weird, to take a man or a toy there. Sure, they made toys for that, but to do something so...dirty...was kind of nasty. But then again, so was taping yourself having sex and selling it. And maybe it was the wine, but the idea...

It was warm in the bedroom, too warm. Beth flung off the blanket and sheet and could feel the warmth of her curiosity spreading throughout her body. Absently, she began pinching and tugging at a nipple with one hand as the other traced a sensuous trail across her tummy and down to the soft down between her legs. She was not entirely surprised by the warmth and wetness she found there.

She reached into her bedside table and after rooting around a bit, discovered a slender dildo that Jack bought her a few years ago. Ah, Jack: such a gentle lover. Sometimes, when she was lonely, she fantasized about him and his talented hands. A real dickhead towards the end, but she still missed those hands sometimes...

Beth seized it and teased herself with the tip as her other hand continued its gentle ministrations, until finally her passion refused to be denied any longer and she pushed the toy it in all the way. The coolness drew forth a gasp as it found home. Normally, she would have liked to tease herself longer, but now she was a woman on a mission.

Satisfied that it was wet enough now, she withdrew it and reaching down now with one hand, held herself open as she gingerly put the tip at the focus of Robin and Steve's fantasy, but as she did, she stopped. She knew she wanted it but what would it mean if she did it and liked it? What if she didn't? Did it make her...dirty?

Beth gritted her teeth as her curiosity and the wine finally won out and resolved to figure it out afterwards.

She pushed the tip in slowly. As she had heard, it wasn't entirely comfortable so decided to wait until her body could adjust to it. The smooth plastic was making it easier, she reflected, but there was still a little pain. Nothing she couldn't handle, though.

Still holding herself open, she thought about what this must look like to someone else: splayed out on her bed, her knees spread wantonly and her hips elevated to give the dildo better access. Then she remembered the clip of Robin's special video, of how Steve looked like he was at the wrong angle in one scene. Of course! He was fucking her ass!

Well, she was certain that if Robin could do it, she could, too. Slowly, she began easing in more of the fake cock until it was maybe three or four inches deep and paused, letting herself adjust to it again. The pain wasn't as intense as she feared and was beginning to fade while a strange feeling of fullness began to take hold.

Curious to explore that sensation, she pushed the toy and was surprised at how easily it slipped inside. She was also surprised at the fact that she was enjoying it—a lot.

Repositioning herself slightly to elevate her hips more, she began using slow, gentle strokes, but whether it was as a nod to Jack's style or her fear of hurting herself, she didn't know and didn't care. In the meantime, her left hand began gently tracing her lower lips in a lazy, mazy motion.

Encountering almost no pain, Beth breathed a sigh of relief and began working herself harder as her other hand gave her clit some much-needed stimulation.

The combination was breathtaking in its power and ferocity and her first orgasm, a glorious explosion of color in her mind, was upon her before she knew it, almost rendering her unconscious. She lay in her bed alone, panting for long minutes, but her heart was still pounding even after her breathing returned to normal.

Although her body was at rest, her mind raced. Now that Beth was accustomed to the size of it, she wanted to try something bigger there. Would the feeling of being full be stronger this way? If it felt that good to use the dildo on her ass, how would it feel to do that with a vibe in the front? Did she want to use the other, larger dildo on her ass or maybe the vibe?

After a bit of agonizing, she pulled the dildo out and descended on her bedside table. She found her two vibrators there and taking the larger one, set it aside. The smaller one possessed a weight that she didn't remember. She laughed at the fact that it was an anatomically correct model in light of what she overheard of Steve and Robin.

First wetting it as she had the dildo, she adopted the same eager but vulnerable position as before and gently set the tip to her no-longer virginal rear. The head of the fake cock entered her more easily than the dildo, just as she thought it would. As she gingerly applied more pressure, she could feel herself stiffening against it a bit. Beth struggled to relax before she pushed it much further. After a while, she could feel the resistance ebb, and soon her ass was fully impaled on the vibrator. The sense of being filled was indeed more powerful this time. Afraid to turn it on just yet, she turned her attention to the other toy. With this one at least she wouldn't have to go slowly, she grinned to herself as she it slipped it home and enjoyed the sensation of the two fake cocks separated by a thin membrane of skin. What would it feel like when they were both on, she wondered as she turned it to its lowest setting.

The familiar and heady feeling of the vibe made her gasp, as always. Beth knew that because of the orgasm not long ago, it wouldn't take long this time. The toy buzzed slightly against the other one. With a trembling hand, she cautiously reached towards the smaller vibe and turned it to its lowest setting as well.

Immediately, Beth knew she was in trouble. It was beautiful. Having them both at the same time multiplied the fullness, and the vibrations were driving her crazy.

With one hand free, she furiously began stroking her clit as the two vibrators worked their magic. Without realizing it, she arched her legs to use the bed to hold the smaller vibe in place while she began thinking again about the clip she saw of Robin and Steve's home movie. In it, Robin was vocal—very vocal. Well, if Robin could do it...

Beth began thinking about what she could see of Steve in all his glory. He was an impressive specimen, although his manhood was thankfully not particularly threatening in its size. In light of the night's revelations, Beth finally allowed herself to think about what it might be like to have her neighbor as a lover. In part fed by what she saw, she imagined making love to his cock with her mouth.

In her mind's eye, a blurry succession of images on a TV screen played, but now featuring her, not Robin: first happily bouncing up and down on Steve's lovely organ, next a close-up of Beth winking into the camera before taking him in her mouth, now a side view as she took his full length in her ass.

Beth began moaning. "God that feels good, Steve—grab my hips! Fuck my ass good and hard! Do me like you do Robin!"

It hadn't been more than thirty seconds since both the vibes were turned on but even so, this time Beth was aware of another huge orgasm charging towards her, fueled now by her cries, which were becoming gradually louder..

"Make me take your cock, Steve! I love it in the ass! Harder!"

Beth screamed in ecstasy as the furious dual assault finally drove her over the edge. If her first orgasm was a riot of color, then this one was a magnum opus of sound, with bass that pounded exultantly with each contraction and treble that stretched to the heavens.

Beth quickly reached down to turn them off and lay on the bed as aftershocks left her trembling for long minutes. She just fantasized about being with a married man, a neighbor, and the husband of a friend doing things to her that nobody had ever done before.

What was wrong with her?

What did they do to her?

What did she do to herself?

12