Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 12

Story Info
Bernadette & Glen hook-up & then another orgy takes place.
13.5k words
4.42
39.3k
29
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their hot session in the bedroom with Leonard and Penny, Bernadette had a bite to eat with them, she took a nice long shower and spent a lot of time making sure her hair and make-up looked perfect.

Penny led her into the bedroom and had her dress up and she looked so sweet and innocent. She couldn't wait to see her being fucked in every hole by Glen.

They walked out of the bedroom and Leonard's jaw dropped. Bernadette was dressed in a knee length red flowered dress. It had an open collar and it buttoned all the way down to the hem. The dress was silky and had a full skirt. Penny convinced her to come out without a bra or panties on.

Penny was dressed in a ribbed thin cotton pale blue tanktop and her big fat nipples showed through like a pair of high-beam headlights. Her tight ass was poured into a pair of pure white shorts, it too showed every nook and cranny, even Bernadette watched as Penny moved and her pussy got moist thinking how she had licked that sweet pussy earlier today.

The three of them took a seat in the livingroom and Leonard's laptop chimed; he had an incoming video chat. Opening it, he found Dr. Stephanie Barnett smiling back at him; "Good afternoon Stephanie, how is it going up there in space?"

"It's morning now, but will be evening in a couple of minutes and morning again after that. The time changes are brutal!" She laughed; "That's a joke up her Leonard, I'm getting along rather well, a little tired, that little Jewish boy is constantly on me and he wore me down and after that, I wore him out. I'm sending you a video to show you just what I mean. The freaky thing is semen and female excretions just float up here, it's not very sterile. We have to catch it and either swallow it or bag it. Listen I have to go, oh look at that, it's already midnight, bye!"

Bernadette was sitting just out of sight of the laptop, but heard everything Stephanie said and she was fuming; "Come on Leonard, open that video file, I want to see what that putz is doing up in space with doctor loose lips!"

"Are you sure Bernie, it may be a little unsettling?"

"Come on Leonard, start it up or I'm leaving!"

"Okay, hold on... okay here it is, starting up!"

The laptop came to life and Howard was standing before Stephanie completely naked. His hands were fisted in her long, dark red hair. He was guiding his very large cock in and out of her mouth. His eyes were closed and he was fucking her face.

Stephanie only had a tiny bra and matching panties on. She moaned around his cock when Howard reached behind her and popped open her bra with two fingers.

Bernie groaned; "That putz can never do that when he's taking my bra off, he's always all thumbs, but with her he sure can handle it!"

His hands were mauling her large tits, not as big as Bernadette's, but larger than Penny's. He pulled his glistening cock from her mouth and a trail of her saliva floated up into the air. She giggled and catching it, sucked it back into her mouth.

Howard guided her to his bunk and removed her panties. They floated away and he immediately straddled her head and dove in between her thighs and began eating her red haired covered pussy.

Bernadette was so mad, she could hardly sit still; "That mother-fucker won't eat my pussy, he thinks it's nasty and disgusting, but he sure can eat that cunt's snatch, can't he? He sure doesn't have a problem having her go down on him either. That lousy cock-sucker is going to get his nuts ripped off when he comes back down to earth."

Howard began to pump his hips up and down and it was evident, he was close to cumming, same with Stephanie! She started cumming first and when her fluids shot out of her pussy, Bernadette went berserk when she saw him catch then in his fingers and licked and sucked them from his hand.

Just after that Howard rose up and started cumming, he painted Stephanie's face neck and chest. It began to float away and she caught it all and drank it down.

Bernadette was shaking, she was so mad; "If you only knew how many times I've pleaded with that putz to cum all over me. Fuck I want to ring his scrawny little neck. He'll cum all over her, but won't for me, he said it was too nasty!"

Her head turned back to the laptop when she heard Howard groan out; "Oh Stephanie, that was the best I've ever had, give me fifteen and I'll fuck the living crap out of you."

Bernadette stood up and slammed the laptop shut; "That's it, I'm getting even with that lousy mother-fucker! NEVER, NEVER has he ever had enough strength to cum twice in one night, not even bringing up, twice in half an hour. That asshole will pay and pay big-time!"

Penny came over to her and wrapped her arms around the crying Bernadette; "Don't you worry Bernie, we'll make him pay, he'll be sorry he ever stuck his dick in that whore!"

Leonard looked at the two women hugging and he started to get an erection; "I wouldn't go that far Penny! Stephanie is a wonderful person. You can see through the video chat, Howard was persistent and up there in space, well I think he sort of wore her down!"

Bernadette looked from Penny and then to Leonard; "Yeahhh, I can see how worn out she was. She was ready to go again. Just you wait and see Howard Wolowitz, you'll be sorry you ever cheated on me!"

Penny cleared her throat; "Ah Wellllll Bernadette, isn't that what you did earlier in our bedroom with first me and then Leonard here?"

"Well maybe, but that was because of what you two told me last night in the limo. You know about Howard persuading NASA to take Dr. Barnett onto the space station."

Leonard stood up and moved over, directly in front of Bernadette, he looked down at her and she met his gaze. He shivered when he stared down into those gorgeous bright blue eyes of hers. They were accented by that sexy pair of red-framed glasses. Her lips were parted and they were trembling; her tiny tongue came out and licked them rather seductively. With her lips parted and her pearly white teeth visible, her tongue ran across her teeth and she tossed her long wavy light golden blonde hair over her shoulder. She swallowed and waited for Leonard to speak.

He leaned down and just before his lips caught hers, he whispered; "So tell me Bernadette, how do you plan on getting even with Howard?" His lips pressed against hers and her tongue shot out and instantly entered his mouth. She began to flick in and out of his mouth and dueled with his tongue.

She pulled back; "Well that was a great way to begin to pay that putz back!" She came back for seconds and she felt Leonard pulling her to her feet and as her huge tits came crushing against his chest, she moaned loudly onto his mouth when she felt his hands cup her nearly naked ass cheeks. She broke the kiss and smiled up at him; "I liked what you did in the limo last night. Would you like to do me in the parking lot? Oh my god that sounds so dirty, I didn't mean it like that, but thinking about it now, maybe you can, what do you say Leonard?" She giggled when she felt his cock grow and begin to push against her upper belly; "Mmmmm feels like someone likes that idea!"

Penny stood up; "Hey Bernadette, HE IS my boyfriend you know! I don't mind sharing. We have a surprise for you Bernadette!"

Bernie pulled out of Leonard's grasp and in a very sexy voice replied; "Oh you do, do ya, and what would that be, huh?"

Penny slid in beside Leonard; "Oh it wouldn't be a surprise if we told you now would it? Just you wait and see it will be here in a little while. So what would you like to do until your surprise arrives Bernadette?"

"Oh I don't know Penny; you two have really showed me a lot already. How about this, I leave me in yours hands, go for it!"

Penny looked at Leonard and smiled, she looked back to Bernadette and nodded; "Alright, but you have to do as we say, no backing out, okay?"

She looked at the two of them and in a quiet whisper nodded; "Okay, but nothing really weird!"

Penny chuckled; "Listen Bernadette, if you didn't want weird, you wouldn't have had sex with me and allowed Leonard to fuck that sexy butt of yours!"

Bernie turned red and in her sexy squeaky voice said; "Yeahhhhhhhhh, I guess you're right, okay let's get started!"

Penny turned to Leonard; "Okay, you sit on the sofa across from Bernadette, take off your shorts and start getting that buddy of mine nice and hard, stroke it really, really slow!"

She turned to Bernadette who was already salivating; "You kick off your heels and sit across from Leonard and unbutton your dress to the waist. Then I want you to unbutton your dress from the hem to the waist leaving the two or three middle buttons buttoned."

Bernadette with shaking fingers did exactly as Penny had instructed. The dress parted above and below. It fell off her shapely thighs and Leonard got a peak of her already moistening cuntlips. Her large full nippled tits were peeking out and winking at him, the nipples were steadily getting harder but the second.

"Okay Bernie, now shake your head, I want to see those sexy golden locks of yours draped across your tight tiny body."

Bernadette did as she was told and her eyes began to smoke with lust and Leonard began to stroke his fat cock even faster.

"Woo there Leonard, slow down, we don't want it going off too soon. Okay Bernie, now plant the heels of your feet on the edge of the sofa cushions. Nicely done, now spread your legs to the side until your knees touch the cushions; make sure you leave your feet planted on the sofa."

Bernadette slowly began to spread her legs and she bit her lower lip when she saw Leonard's cock begin to leak a copious amount of pre-cum all over the fat head. She let out a gasp and it turned into a groan when Penny whipped off her tanktop freeing her large, firm fat nippled tits. Her eyes never left those gorgeous orbs of flesh and she followed them as she came over to stand directly in front of Bernadette and lower herself onto her knees.

Bernadette threw her head back and nearly fainted when she felt Penny's hot breath on her, now dripping cunt. Her hands came up and fisted Penny's silky blonde hair when she felt Penny's tongue part her outer lips and when she looked down and saw Penny using her fingers to spread those tight lips apart. She began to hyperventilate when she saw Penny's tongue darted in and out of her bubbly inner lips and delve into her bubbling core.

Leonard couldn't take any more of this teasing. He hopped off the sofa, dropped down behind Penny and yanking her skin-tight shorts off, he gripped his cock in his fist and leaning forward, started to bury his cock in her fat-lipped pussy. Just as he him bottom and was about to begin pumping in and out of her as fast as he could, the doorbell rang.

Bernadette tensed up and started cumming, just as Penny's lips and tongue uncovered her hooded clit and sucked it in-between her puffy lips.

Penny broke free and reaching for her tanktop, pulled it back over her sharp nipples. The tanktop did little to hide their excitement and they rose and fell along with her heavy breathing. She turned to Bernadette who was still sprawled out on the sofa; "Come on Bernadette, button up, your surprise had arrived. We don't want you chasing your surprise away, now do we?"

Bernadette could hardly think straight, with the roofies and the tongue-lashing Penny had given her, she began to button her dress up. She was doing it by instinct; her mind was still recovering from the intense orgasm Penny had given her.

Leonard had buzzed Bernadette's surprise up and just as Bernadette finished straightening her dress, slipped back into her heels and took a seat demurely on the sofa, Penny came back into the livingroom, her face freshly washed, Leonard opened the door.

Both Penny and Bernadette let out a loud audible moan when they saw who entered the foyer.

Bernadette jumped to her feet and nearly collapsed, her rubbery legs barely could support her body after the orgasm she just finished having on the sofa.

Penny caught her and the two stumbled together to the foyer to greet Glen, to both of them, he was their fantasy man.

Leonard ignored Penny and Bernadette and the two men shoot hands and hugged briefly.

Glen, like Leonard was dressed in white t-shirts and walking shorts. Both had shorts the same length, but seeing Glen was about a foot taller than Leonard, his shorts looked extremely tiny.

Glen walked past Leonard and looked down at the awe-struck Bernadette. He reached out and in one swift movement, he had her enveloped in his huge black arms and leaning down, his mouth came down on hers. He felt all of the air escape her tiny body as she clung to him and couldn't let go.

Their mouths worked back and forth and both of them fought for supremacy, neither wanting to break-free. She groaned even louder when she felt his huge hands run up and down her back, they settled on her tight ass cheeks. Bernadette nearly fainted from the intense pressure she felt as he pulled her tighter to his body.

When they finally broke the embrace, Penny hugged Glen and gave him a kiss too, it didn't have one-tenth of the passion the kiss Bernie and Glen just had.

Leonard ushered the group into the livingroom and after getting their drink orders, brought them back and they all sat, drank and talked endlessly about anything and everything.

The doorbell buzzed and Leonard announced their dinner had arrived. They caterer arrived, set-up the dining room table and before long all four of them were seated. They enjoyed their wine, dinner and dessert.

They retired to the livingroom sofas after dinner and that is when things turned awkward. It looked like the time of reckoning was upon them.

With Glen sitting beside Bernadette, he quickly turned towards her, gently, especially for someone as large as he was; he ran his long, thick fingers through her cascading layers of golden hair. He tighten his grip on her hair and tilting her head upward to meet his, his lips came down and connected with hers.

Her large sparkling blue eyes were locked on his dark eyes and she closed hers as their lips met. She melted into his arms and she felt his shutter when he felt her unencumbered huge tits press and flatten against his rock hard bicep.

The dam suddenly broke and his hands seemed to be everywhere at once. Her legs drew up and his hand was sliding high on her thigh, pushing the silky material of her dress higher and higher. His other hand was still clutching at her golden locks, not allowing her to escape from his mouth that was ravishing hers.

After what seemed like an eternity, their mouth pulled apart, but just an inch or two. They searched each other's eyes looking for some sign to back off, none came and Bernadette made the first move.

Her tiny fingers began to pluck away at the buttons on her dress. One by one they slipped from their hole and when she reached the hem of the dress. She licked her red swollen lips and shaking her shoulders, the dress fell from her tiny body, she was completely naked before this huge, hulk of a man.

She was holding her breath and letting it out, her hands came up and tugged and pulled at the extremely tight t-shirt that molded to his body. She managed to pull it from his shorts and drawing it upward, he helped by raising his arms and soon he was naked from the waist up. Bernadette pulled back a few inches and just sat there looking up and down his well-muscled shoulders, chest and belly.

Bernadette took a deep breath and let it out slowly, she met his eyes and whispered; "Glen, please stand up before me!"

He scrambled to his feet and stood there watching her. She reached out with trembling fingers and unhooked his shorts, she slowly drew the zipper down and let out a low moan; "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm actually doing this!" She wiggled the material from side to side and when it cleared his tight ass cheeks and hips, the shorts fell to his ankles and he kicked them aside.

Bernadette's clear blue eyes were locked on the thick club-like piece of meat swaying before her eyes. It was standing at about a seventy-five degree angle, nearly perpendicular to his body and she licked her lips, her mouth was watering just thinking about having that gorgeous piece of black meat in her mouth, in her pussy and yes, in her ass too if it would fit."

Across from them Penny was kneeling before Leonard, her tanktop was on the floor beside her, as was Leonard's shorts and t-shirt. Her gorgeous, long blonde hair was draped over his out-stretched thighs, her mouth had enveloped his cock and her nose was pressed against his belly.

Leonard watched through half closed eyes the sight of Bernie and Glen before him. That along with the way Penny's tongue was driving him insane was nearly too much for him to bare. He ran his fingers through her silky hair and gathering it up high on her head; he was able to watch her gobble up his cock. He moved from Penny, to the couple across from him. He loved watching Penny's tongue flick out and danced around and up and down his thick shaft. His heart felt full of love for her, she concentrated all of her activities on his and totally ignored Bernadette and Glen. He thought for sure she would be watching their every move, but she wasn't.

Bernadette spat several times on the palm of one tiny hand, she then grasp his cock in the spit covered hand and stroked him up and down several times. Scooting to the edge of the sofa cushion, she leaned forward and captured his monstrous black cock between her two huge mounds of flesh. Her huge tits and his equally large cock were made for one another. She began to raise and lower her body allowing his cock to slide between the two mounds of flesh. With each of her movements that caused her to settle down on the sofa, his cock peeked out above her tits. Her head dipped down and her tiny pink tongue darted out and flicked out and ran around the huge black mushroomed head. Her lips made brief contact and sucked hard, just for a second, before she rose up again on her tiptoes to pull his cock back down between her gorgeous tits.

Glen's eyes were glued to her face and chest; he loved watching her fuck his cock with her tits. He reached out and caught one large pink crest between his fingers; he twisted and tugged at the rock hard, yet silky soft nipple. He looked lower and saw her cuntlips parted and a spider-web of her cum juices were covering her pussy and some were attached to her thighs as she clenched them together and spread them apart, over and over and over again.

Bernadette needed some serious male contact, she leaned back, breaking contact with his saliva covered cock. She placed her tiny white hand on his black belly and urged him backwards. She stood and turned to lead him to her temporary bedroom.

Leonard stopped her; "Bernadette no, please, you and Glen use the master suite tonight, please we insist, right Penny?"

She giggled, her mouth was still enveloping his cock, all she could muster was; "Ah huh!" She didn't even blink an eye or attempt to look at the two leaving the room.

Once Bernadette and Glen closed the door to the master suite behind them, Leonard reluctantly pulled Penny off his dripping cock, he stood and taking her by the hand led her to Alice's old bedroom. After he closed the door he turned and sweeping her hair from her face he planted a soft gentle kiss on her swollen lips and pulling back cupped her lovely face and whispered; "Penny, I love you!"

Her eyes sparkled and a huge smiled crossed her lips. She threw her arms around his neck and plastering her naked body against his repeated the same; "Oh Leonard, I love you too, so muck more than I ever thought possible. I don't know about you, but I don't see why we have to send Howard a copy or a feed of what's going on in our room right now. All of my anger and hate toward Bernadette is long gone. I know it's been replaced by my undying love to you, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter!"