Big Bang Theory: Penny and Raj

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj paused for a few sec as his crown was about to slip through Penny's tight opening. He stared at her face as he pushed with a little effort till its entire cockhead passed through her opening.

"Ahnnng..." Penny moaned as she released her breath. Her opening tightened around the girth of Raj's shaft just below its crown.

Raj steadied Penny by her hips with his hands on each side as he thrust his pelvis, pushing his fat cock deeper.

Penny's arousal went into a frenzy as she felt her opening stretched once more as the thick part of Raj's shaft entered her. Every pleasure points in her lit up as her arousal overwhelmed her. She felt her nipples stiffened as if some force pushed it from the inside.

Raj didn't missed how Penny's breast went firm as it raised its form, its nipples protruding out of its areolas pointing up. He also noticed her bald mound seemed puffed with her inner cunt lips stiff like blunt blades hugging his fat shaft and her clit swelled that made it protrude from its hood.

Penny raised her head and looked down her mound and watched Raj's brown fat cock penetrate her white pinkish mound, "Ohhh.... My God... Ohh... don't stop... Ahhhhnng..." Penny moaned as she felt an orgasm brewing inside her.

Raj pulled Penny by her hips as he pushed his cock all the way till he felt the grip of her opening on its hilt and her wetness on his scrotum.

Penny tensed as she felt the fullness of her pussy, "Uhnnng.... Ahhh..." she moaned as she released a mini orgasm and made her cunt muscles spasm. A brief memory suddenly flashed in her mind.

Raj saw Penny's cheeks blushed as she moaned. He felt her cunt squeezed his cock that made him want to fuck her hard but he controlled the urge, "Time to make love," he said.

Penny didn't quite get what Raj said as he leaned forward on top of her, "Oh... Ahhhhh..." she moaned as he ground his pelvis against hers. Her knees went up to his sides with her feet by his buttocks.

Raj watched Penny gasped and moaned as he slowly thrust in and out of her tight pussy. He heard her erratic breathing through her mouth as his fat brown cock slid in and out in a slow passionate pace, in various angle and length. He controlled his breathing to manage the urge to come but the gripping sensation on his penis and hearing Penny's moans were no match to ignore. He paused with his cock halfway for a sec then slowly pulled out when he felt his climax close to exploding.

Raj took a pillow and slid it under Penny's butt then raised her right leg and guided his cock on her mound, rubbed its head up and down her slit as he slowly pushed till it dipped in her opening.

Penny tensed as she felt her opening being stretched once more then gasped as the head penetrated her.

Raj lifted Penny's left leg behind the knee as he did the same with her right leg and held them steady apart.

With the pillow under Penny's buttocks, Raj's cock felt much bigger than before. She held her breath when she felt her cunt opening being stretched to its limit together with her cunt walls expanding. "Oh... Oh... Ahhh... Ahhh..." she moaned as Raj's cockhead started to thrust in and out of her tight hole.

Raj slow fucked Penny, tickling her opening with its crown before he started to push deeper every couple of thrust.

"Oh fuck..." Penny mouthed the words as she felt the ticker part of Raj's shaft tightly squeezed through her opening.

Raj tried to control his excitement as he took in Penny's beauty as she reacted to his cock and hearing her moans made his cock even harder. The urge of that wanting feeling of having his cock deep inside Penny's tight pussy overwhelmed his patience that made him thrust hard and deep as he held her thighs steady.

"Ahhhnng... Ahhh..." Penny moaned as she released her breath when Raj's pelvis mated with hers.

Raj leaned forward on top of Penny taking her legs behind the knees with his arms and pushed his cock deeper, his pubic bones grinding against her bald mound as he stared at her green eyes.

"Ahnnnng!... Ahh... Ahhh!... Oh my gawd... Ahhh!... Ahh..." Penny moaned. Her cunt felt full and stretched like she never felt before. Her cunt muscles involuntarily contract as if to stop and push out the intrusion. Another brief memory flashed in her mind.

Just like that first night, Penny's intoxicating moans and her tight cavity was too much for Raj to ignore and fighting his urge to cum was a total lost as if his cock has its own agenda.

Penny felt her orgasm building up as Raj's cock pressed every pleasure points inside her when Raj suddenly started to thrust in and out of her tight hole, fast and hard, his pelvis pounding against her mound. The pleasure she was having were mixed into bearable pain as Raj's cock poked repeatedly at her cervix.

"Ahnng!... Mmmm... Ahnng!... Ahhh!... Aaaang!..." Penny randomly yelped, moaned and held her breath from the onslaught of Raj's fat cock.

Raj started to moan as his climax about to reach its peak and his thrust went faster and harder.

Penny experienced another flashback as she heard Raj's moans as his thrust became erratic.

"Ahhhh!...." Raj moaned as he quickly withdrew his cock and jerked it rapidly.

Penny gasped and her pelvis involuntarily made a twirling motion as if its still being fucked as Raj's cock left her hole and felt his cum splat all over her mound and tummy.

"Ahhh... Ahhh..." Raj moaned as spurt after spurt of his cum rained all over Penny's stomach.

Penny watched Raj squeezed his fat cock as last drop of his cum trickled out of its pee hole. She laid her head back down and tried to relax to recover from the pounding she just had. "Damn close..." she said to herself as she thought of the near orgasm she almost had.

"S-Sorry Penny, I got carried away..." Raj said as he sat on his heels.

Penny sat up and saw Raj's still hard cock jutting up between his thighs, "Its fine sweetie. I need to freshen up..."she said as she tried to stand up.

Raj quickly assisted Penny as she stood up and watched her walk to the bathroom with a little awkwardness in her steps.

Penny washed her lower body particularly her mound with the hand held shower head which she thought were convenient and planned on getting the shower head in her apartment replaced.

She thought of the flashbacks she had and she started to recall what happened that night, "Damn he did fucked me..." she said to herself. She remembered how many times Raj fucked her in different positions and she also remembered how quick he came each time, "Hmmm... probably that's why I called him out with Quickdraw," Penny thought that made her giggle.

Penny noticed the bottles of skin care products on the counter and most were for feminine use, "Oh, this is why his skin's soft like a girl," she told herself as she examined one of the bottles.

Raj dawned his robe back on and refilled their wine glasses then sat on the couch and thought of what just happened, "I got to make another offering to goddess Rati," she said in his mind as he nod his head smiling. He noticed Penny walked out of the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

Penny shook her head as she saw the tent in front of his robe, "I got to admit, that's one hell of a cock..." she thought, "...he just need to control his orgasm."

Raj saw Penny's weary face as she sat down next to him, "Everything ok?" he asked concerned as he handed her the glass of wine.

Penny drank half of the glass of wine, "I'm fine... there's just a lot of things going on with my life that I tried not to think of... but..." she said and shrugged her shoulders. She planned to get her real motives out of the way if she'll let him fuck her for the rest of the evening.

Raj watched Penny gulped down the rest of her wine, "You know it helps when you talk it out," he told Penny and refilled her glass.

"Hmmm, I just thought of Leonard, he's always there for me when I need help. I really screwed up letting him go. It really sucks being lonely," Penny confided.

"I know what you mean," Raj commented.

"Yeah, he always helps me with everything, especially when I'm short of... you know... cash. Rent's gonna be due and I'm short..." Penny said sadly as she gulped the rest of the wine.

"You know I can replace Leonard if you let me and I can help you with your rent and anything else," Raj said seriously as he poured wine in her glass.

"Oh sweetie... But I sti..." Penny was saying.

"We already had sex... we can take this to something more," Raj interjected.

"What do you know about friends with benefits?" Penny asked.

"Oh... its like secret lovers..." Raj answered excitedly.

"No-no-no... not lovers... just friends... no love..." Penny said.

"Friends having sex..." Raj said nodding his head and his cock twitched from the thoughts of possibilities.

"Yeah... and other things like helping each other's needs," Penny added.

"OK...I can live with that..." Raj said enthusiastically, "...We can talk about it some more just to be clear."

"You think we can talk when... you have that thing sticking up like that?" Penny said teasingly. She was quite amazed that its still hard.

"Oh... Sorry, its just too excited..." Raj said as he took out his cock, "...You can give it a hand job... You know, play with it while we chat," he suggested.

Penny looked at Raj's cock then to his face and saw him smiled at her. She rolled her eyes, "What the hell... why not," she gave in and took hold of his fat cock. Her cunt twitched as she wrapped her hand on its fat girth, "Holy crap," she said in her mind as she felt the excitement between her legs.

Raj's cock twitched as Penny's hand touched his cock, "Just take it easy ok?... Don't want to cum all over your hand," Raj said as Penny gave his shaft a nice squeeze.

"Oh yeah, we need to fix that too," Penny said.

"Fix what?" Raj asked confused.

"Cumming too quick. Girls need to cum too," Penny said as she played with Raj's shaft with her hand.

"Oh, sorry. It only happens with you... I swear... you're too beautiful, sexy... you're just too hot," Raj said.

"Aww... That's nice sweetie. I guess you have to control it when you're with me huh?" Penny said as she loosely move her hand up and down Raj's fat cock. Electrifying sensations shot to her cunt as she felt the size of it with her hand.

Raj nodded as he tried not to show the pleasure brought by Penny's hand, "So... I just call when I want sex?" he asked casually like being cool he thought.

"Hey! I'm not your booty call. It doesn't mean you can have sex whenever you want..." Penny said as she jerked Raj's cock a little harder, "...It must be mutual... feel the moment... my mood and all," she said as she playfully knead Raj's cockhead.

Raj still tried to play cool in spite of his arousal, "Ok, I got it... Its easy for me just to treat you like a girlfriend... just me... nobody will know... just me," Raj said.

Penny knew Raj can be clingy but he'll get it she thought, "Fine..." she said, "...just don't get too attached... remember, no commitment... we can date or see anyone... and most importantly, no one will ever, ever know about this," Penny said with a warning tone. Penny didn't realized that she's stroking Raj's cock a little faster than before.

Penny's getting aroused just from stroking and playing Raj's big fat cock in spite of the talk they were engaged in. The thought of Raj's huge cock filling her tight pussy were constantly in her mind as they talked and unconsciously rubbed her thighs together unknown to her that Raj noticed it.

"Why don't you sit on my lap?" Raj suggested, still playing it cool in spite of the urging feeling to want to fuck Penny once more.

Penny couldn't wait any longer either, she wanted to feel that fat cock in her pussy. She finished her wine and set the glass down then dropped the towel off her chest. She positioned herself with Raj's legs between her knees facing him, teasing him with her breast before she sat on his lap.

Raj eyed Penny's firm breast in front of him as he felt her hands on his cock, caressing it against her stomach. He wanted to moan but coughed it off instead, "So, I can give you gifts and flowers right?" He asked as casually as he can.

Penny moved her bottom forward till she felt Raj's shaft against her slit as she rubbed its length. "No... No gifts... no flowers. We don't want anyone to get suspicious..."

"Just say its from a secret admirer or something like that... it would make Leonard jealous and maybe help you guys get back together," Raj interjected as he let out a soft grunt when Penny gently squeezed its cockhead.

Penny thought of it and its seemed like a good idea, "Fine, but don't over do it. I just want help with my rent whenever I need it, that's all I want out this set up."

Raj smiled as he thought of wooing Penny with gifts, "Of course, I got you covered just let me know."

Penny didn't want to let Raj know how much she wanted his cock, "Let me thank you..." she said as she leaned over Raj and slid her slit on his shaft.

Raj was forced to slouch and stared at Penny as she stared at him. He felt her slit slid up to its head till its tip was lodged on her opening. "Ready?" he heard Penny asked and nod his head.

Penny tried to relax her cunt muscles and held her breath as she used her weight to push down on Raj's cock. She felt the her opening stretched to accommodate the head and she gasped as the crown went through. Her mouth formed an O as she continued to push down to the fat part of the shaft.

Raj was holding his breath as well as Penny's tight opening gripped his shaft. His hands went to her slim waist as he felt her opening got tighter at mid span of his shaft. He watched her hands went on top of the backrest as she leaned closer and her bottom lifted about an inch then pushed back down. Her opening gripping the girth like a tight ring as is slid down to its hilt. The pleasure he felt was too much that made him urge to cum, "Oh, oh... Mmmm," he moaned as he tried to hold his climax and held Penny's waist still.

"Oh my God... I love this cock," Penny said in her mind as she took in the fullness of her cunt. She breathed heavily as her cunt muscles flexed as if it has its own mind. She's so aroused that her cunt practically milking Raj's shaft.

Raj sucked Penny's right nipple and nibbled it for a few sec then tickled it with the tip of his tongue before engulfing it once more. He held Penny steady, stopping her movement as he felt her move to grind her pelvis. "Wait... give it a few more sec," Raj said and continued to alternately sucked her nipples.

Penny's cunt muscles continued to contract as she watched Raj sucked and teased her nipples.

Raj's urges to climax seemed to subside as he concentrated on Penny's nipples in spite of her tight cunt clenching on his cock.

Penny felt Raj's hands started to move her waist up as if coaching her. She braced herself on top of the backrest and started to move her body slowly up and down, an inch at time then gradually picked up the pace as she reached full length.

"Ahhh... Ahhh..." Penny moaned as she bounced her body on top of Raj, "God, I love this cock," she said once more in her mind as she savored the fullness of her tight cunt. It didn't took long when she felt her orgasm building up, her rhythm became varied, moans were louder and frequent.

Penny's moans and erratic gyrating and twerking got into Raj and the urge to cum went into new heights, "Oh no..." he said in his mind as he felt his climax approaching. He pulled Penny down by the nape and kissed her on the lips.

"He's about to cum..." Penny thought as she saw Raj's frantic face. She was about to say something when Raj pulled her down and kissed her on the lips. She tried to return the kiss as she bounce and gyrate her pelvis on Raj's cock. "Ummm... Uhngmm..." she moaned in his mouth as she felt her orgasm approaching.

Raj started to squeeze and caress Penny's left breast as he kissed and nibbled her lips and it didn't took long when Penny's breathing became erratic, fast and loud.

"Ahh... I'm cumming... Ahh..." Penny moaned in Raj's mouth. She straightened up and bounced her pelvis radically, "Uhhhnnng!" Penny moaned as her climax exploded. Her pelvis twitched with each release of her cum.

Raj cupped both Penny's breasts and gently squeezed them as he watched Penny's erotic face. He clenched his pelvis muscles in an attempt to control his own climax and was relieved when Penny practically dropped on top of him and rested her body against him.

Penny was a bit surprised that Raj managed let her cum without cumming himself. She then felt Raj tried to lift her off by her sides.

Raj saw his cock glistening from Penny's cunt juices as she lifted her body off his cock and stood in front of him.

Penny stared at Raj's cock as he stood up and took hold of it when he stood up in front of her and kissed her on the lips. "I wish I was sober when he fucked me with this," she said in her mind as she jacked Raj's cock while returned his kisses.

Raj played tongue with Penny for a few sec before he turned her around and had her kneel on the couch.

Penny adjusted her spread and leaned over and took hold of the top edge of the backrest and steadied herself as she glanced back and watched Raj moved behind her.

Raj held Penny by her waist as he aimed his stiff cock on her partly parted slit. He held her steady as his cockhead blocked her opening and pulled her against homes he thrust forward.

"Uhhnnnhg!" Penny moaned as Raj's cock penetrated her all the way in one thrust. Her body arched and braced herself on the backrest.

Raj once again felt the urge to cum as Penny's tight cunt gripped his shaft. He started to fuck her in full stroke as he concentrated on prolonging his climax.

Penny moaned and gasped with each thrust of Raj's fat cock as she braced herself on the backrest, "Fuck! I'm cumming..." she screamed in her head as she continued to moan. She was nearing her orgasm when she felt Raj pulled out, "Fuck I'm too close..." she said in her mind as she catches her breath.

Raj pulled out of Penny as he felt his climax about to burst. He saw Penny glanced back at him. He thrust his cock right back in when she was about to say something. He resumed fucking her and tried his best to control his climax.

Penny moaned once more and tried to concentrate on reaching her climax as Raj fucked her in fast pace till his rhythm became erratic once more, "Shit, almost there..." she said in her mind, "...Arrgh," she gasped disappointedly as Raj pulled out once more.

"Sweetie, I didn't really thought that you really meant to screw all night, but its getting late and I'm sorta getting tired..." Penny said as she sat down not showing her frustration, "...We need to figure out your cumming too quick issue..." she was saying.

"It only happens with you... I swear..." Raj interjected as he sat down beside Penny.

"Maybe there's an issue with that, we just need to figure it out just like when you can't talk to women issue and we solved that with alcohol," Penny said as she took a glimpse at Raj's hard cock.

Raj nodded his answer and began to ponder, his mind trailing off somewhere.

"Anyways, maybe the more you climax the longer it will take you for the next one. Let's try that. So don't hold it," Penny suggested.

"OK I can do that," Raj said.

Penny took hold of Raj's cock and gave it a couple of jerks as she stood up. She then turned around and backed up as she leaned forward and spread her legs positioning Raj's legs between hers.

Penny felt Raj's hands on her hips guiding her bottom as she took hold of his cock and steadied it as she lower her mound on its cockhead. "Mmmm," she moaned as she used her weight to bottom Raj's fat hard cock deep inside her. "I love this cock," she said in her mind once more.