Big Bang Theory - Penny Meets Shaq

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they started the drive home, she urged him to pull over in a Costco parking lot: "park over there where the truckers, RV's and campers park." It was a dark and secluded section at the edge of the lot and Penny jumped from her seat and switched to the roomy backseat. "Get your little tushy back here," she ordered and Leonard readily rushed back to join her. She had moved her front seat all the way forward so that now with Leonard sitting behind the passenger side, she could actually kneel down on the floor between his legs. Penny quickly unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders to reveal the most perfect set of tits Leonard would ever see. He loved her breasts and to him they were perfect.

As horny as she had been in a long time, Penny wasted no time in unfastening his trousers. He lifted off the seat and she quickly yanked them down to his ankles, making sure to also hook her fingers in his boxers. His erection sprang up like a soldier at attention and she couldn't suppress a grin. "You've still got it, girl," she thought to herself as she grasped his shaft in her fingers. It was nine and three-quarters inches long (she had measured) and nice and fat with a bulbous crown; dimensions she considered perfect for her. Who would have ever thought that a nerd would have such an impressive penis...not her. She ran her tongue all the way up its length from scrotum to crown and then circled the purple head before opening her mouth and slipping it between her ruby lips.

Feeling her warm mouth encompass his shaft, Leonard leaned back and moaned: "yesss." Even though they were married now, sometimes he still couldn't believe she was with him. Sucking him deeper down her throat, she looked up and they made eye contact. "You are so beautiful," he told her, "your emerald eyes are absolutely luminous."

"His cock is in my mouth and he still thinks to compliment me," she thought, "he truly is the sweetest man on earth." Her talented throat muscles started to work their magic on his rod and Leonard reached down with both hands to corral her incredible breasts. Every time he touched them he marveled at how soft and yet firm they were. At first, he gingerly fondled them as though he were picking up a hot baked potato; afraid to burn his hands. He could feel her gumdrop nipples harden in his hands and began to roll them between his fingers. Knowing she loved having her tits played with, he squeezed and kneaded them; gradually handling them rougher.

Penny moaned and let his prick slip out of her mouth as she crawled up onto his lap. "Ok stud...I need to feel that cock inside me...I need my man to fuck me." Leonard grinned at the "stud" part and inched to the front edge of the seat while she straddled him; her knees on either side of the seat. Her incredible tits were right in his face and he immediately attached his lips to her left nipple. She placed her hands on the back of the seat for support while Leonard gripped his prick with one hand and felt between her legs for her panties. Her skirt was bunched around her waist and he was pleasantly surprised when his fingers made direct contact with her moist mound.

"You naughty girl," he whispered in her ear, "totally commando."

"A surprise for my man," she whispered back, "now fuck me baby."

He didn't have to be asked twice, as he flicked his large crown up and down her slit and then shoved upward. "Oh God yesss," Penny groaned as his shaft penetrated her opening. He thrust upward and she sat down on his lap, completely impaling her on his sizable pole. They both held the position, savoring the first penetration. "That feels so fucking good," she moaned, "I love having your cock inside me."

"I was thinking the same thing," he told her as he began to nibble and lick the side of her neck and earlobe. He knew this drove her wild and it was confirmed when her vaginal muscles clamped down on his rod and went into a spasm. He rubbed her engorged clit with his thumb until her body shuddered and his lap was suddenly soaked.

"Holy crap Leonard Hofstadter," she gasped, "no man has ever made me squirt...until you. I love you baby." In the moonlight, her tits seemed even larger and he alternated sucking first the left nipple and them the right while thrusting his hips upward. Penny started to raise up on her knees and then jam downward, forcing every inch of his fat cock up into her pussy. "Oh God...fuck me baby...fuck me...stretch my little fucking cunt," she squealed while bouncing up and down on his lap. He leaned back against the seat so he could watch her amazing breasts wobble and bounce as he fucked her. Looking down the moonlight seemed to spotlight his glistening rod as it disappeared and reappeared from her hole.

"Holy shit I'm a lucky man," he told himself as he jammed his erection up into her pussy, "I'm fucking the most beautiful woman on earth." It became more difficult to see her crotch because as the condensation built up on the inside of the windows, it blocked the light from the moon. She placed her hands on his shoulders and began to ride him like a jockey in the Kentucky Derby; slamming her wonderous body down on his lap.

"Holy crap your cock feels good," she shouted so loud he was afraid the nearby truckers would hear her. He needn't have worried, because all the truckers were sleeping and their diesels were idling to keep the air-conditioning running. He tried to suck her nipples, but her fabulous tits were flopping so uncontrollably that he couldn't seem to corral her swollen nubs. Placing his hands on her wide hips, he helped her bounce on his groin, jamming his rod as far up inside her as it would go. "Cum in me baby...I need to feel your seed in my belly," she begged while grinding her pelvis against his. Leonard was perfectly in rhythm with her as his load began to stream up into her womb.

"Ohhh God yesss," she screeched as he flooded her pussy..."fuck me baby...fuck my cunt." While his prick twitched and jerked inside her, his hands on her waist held her tight against him as he filled her hole. Panting with desire, she confessed: "there is no better feeling in the world than when you cum inside me."

"Again...I was thinking the exact same thing," he admitted; still pumping up into her juicy cunt. Penny collapsed against him and they just sat there in each others arms until his dick was done shriveling. When Penny rolled off to sit beside him, his shrunken prick slipped out of her and left an unpleasant, empty feeling. "I think we're going to have to resume this when we get home," she joked, "that is if you don't mind."

"There is nothing I would like more," he assured her with a playful slap on her bare, perfect ass. As they were getting dressed, she was certain she saw him glance at his watch; which she thought odd since the next day was Saturday and neither one of them had to be up early. She used the panties in her purse to wipe her thighs and on the drive home she rubbed his groin until the bulge began to grow again.

Still feeling the effects of the tequila cocktails, she missed a step while climbing the stairs and nearly fell. She would have if Leonard had not had his arm around her waist. "Damn you for blowing up the elevator," she joked.

When they reached the fourth floor, Leonard announced too loudly: "well, we're home."

She would have sworn she heard scurrying inside the apartment as he unlocked the door, and was about to tell him when he flung it open and the cries of: "surprise...congratulations," and the sounds of cheap party horns filled the room. The apartment had been decorated with balloons and streamers, and a huge custom-made banner declaring: "PENNY, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PROMOTION." All their friends were there: the other three nerds plus Wil Wheaton, geologist Bert, and Stuart. Bernadette had a sour expression on her face as she blew a tin horn.

Amy rushed forward to hug her, while Sheldon looked unamused. Stuart had brought his new girlfriend, Denise whose long legs were on display under a short dress. Raj was between girlfriends at the moment, as he always seemed to be, and was already drinking from a bottle of beer. Leonard quickly took out his phone and clicked a picture of her ecstatic face as she gushed: "Oh my God...this is so great...you shouldn't have done all this." There were food platters lining the kitchen island and three buckets containing iced bottles of champagne.

"You're right...we shouldn't...and we didn't," Howard quipped. "This was all Leonard...he took the day off and did everything...we just showed up."

She threw her arms around her husband with such vigor that he nearly fell over and told him, "you dear sweet man...I love you so much." And then whispered in his ear: "I am going to thank you so hard later."

"I think you already did," he winked. "Let's get this party rolling," he declared to the room and went to the counter to open some champagne. When everyone, including Sheldon, had a full glass, Leonard raised his and announced a toast: "to my smart, beautiful, successful wife...the sky is the limit." Glasses could be heard clinking all around the apartment and Penny's bright green eyes became moist as she hugged her man. She was still incredibly horny and wanted to sneak away to the bedroom. Since the next day was Saturday, everyone felt completely at ease to party, drink and chow down on snacks. Penny linked her phone to her Bose speaker and soon dance music was playing unobtrusively in the background.

After about an hour, Sheldon had finished his glass of champagne and began to feel dizzy, so Amy reluctantly took him across the hall to their apartment. The champagne had long since been depleted and so had the beer in the fridge; so Penny started to practice her old vocation of mixing drinks. Between shifts as their bartender, she joined Denise, Bernadette and Raj on the living room dance floor. It was obvious to the males in the room that she was braless as her ample breasts wobbled and swayed inside her blouse, and her nipples tried to poke holes in the smooth material. Denise's skirt was short and when she danced, they were all treated to a vast expanse of her thighs.

Bernadette had consumed a large quantity of alcohol; especially considering her slight weight; and had loosened up enough to tell Penny: "I'm sorry I kind of resented your promotion...you truly have earned it."

"If you only knew," Penny thought as she twirled aimlessly to the beat of the music, and doubting Bernadette's sincerity. Denise joined Penny and they did their best to synchronize their dance steps. Denise was so limber that Penny wondered if she had some professional dance experience. "Did you ever take any dance classes," she asked innocently, as they got better and better at mirroring each other's movements.

"Just a few pointers from the other dancers at the strip-club where I used to work," Denise nonchalantly answered.

Stuart had just been taking a drink of the Screwdriver Penny had made him and Denise's answer caused him to choke and spew the vodka and orange juice concoction all over anyone standing near him. "What...you never told me you worked in a strip-club," he exclaimed.

"Where did you think I learned some of those dances I do for you," she replied while still gyrating to the beat.

"I...I guess I just thought it came natural," he admitted, "you know because you're so lithe and trim."

"You're so sweet," she blew him a kiss.

"Maybe you could show us girls some moves," Bernadette suggested; now totally drunk along with everyone else in the room.

"Happy to," Denise smiled, "Penny these should be easy for you because of the yoga. I'm sure you're really flexible."

"You bet she is," called out an inebriated Leonard. Penny just grinned from ear to ear.

"Let me show you Stuart's favorite move," Denise giggled as every pair of eyes in the room stared. Kicking off her potentially slippery shoes, she proceeded to stretch her flexible body until she was completely on all fours...backwards; with her stomach pointed at the ceiling, like some sort of gymnast. She had to spread her long legs wide to achieve balance and with her short skirt, everyone had an unobstructed view of her purple thong covering her obviously plump mound. Unashamed, she admitted: "you can actually fuck in this position...right Stuart."

His pale face turning pink, Stuart responded: "oh yeah." Suddenly every male in the room, who wasn't named Leonard, envied the comic-book store owner; something they never thought would happen.

"Come on Penny...try it," Denise coaxed while standing up. Everyone was so drunk at this point that if you had suggested they jump out the window...they probably would have. Penny eagerly slipped off her heels, hiked her skirt up to mid thigh so she could spread her shapely legs and started to bend over backward. Dropping her hands to the floor behind her, she obtained the position...and what a position it was. She had forgotten that she removed her panties back at Zangen; of course given her alcohol induced lack of inhibitions, it probably wouldn't have mattered. The room was now treated to the sight of her completely bald mound surrounding her still wet slit.

"Holy moly," Bert exclaimed in his deep voice; and every male in the room exhaled or whistled. Instead of being upset, Leonard just puffed out his proud chest. Every male in the apartment was rubbing their crotch as Penny remained posed in the erotic position for a few minutes.

"Wow...that was great," Denise complimented her when she stood up."

"Hell yeah...amazing...unbelievable...you lucky bastard," were some of the random comments that could be heard.

"You want to try it Bernadette," Denise asked, "I'll help you."

Annoyed at all the attention Penny had received, Bernadette spat out: "I can do it by myself...I'm closer to the floor." Hiking her dress up nearly to her waist, Bernadette slowly leaned back and dropped down on her palms.

"Holy shit," Wil remarked when it was obvious that Bernadette's ubiquitous black panty hose were crotch-less and they were treated to a view of their second bare pussy. Her labia were extremely long and it was obvious she was aroused by the way her slit glistened.

"Yeah, we fooled around in the car on the way over," she offered, trying to explain the lack of panties.

"You're not the only ones," Penny thought, but didn't verbalize.

As Bernadette sat on the floor, her dress falling in her lap and covering her crotch, Raj slyly remarked: "I still have my doubts about whether you can fuck in that position."

This elicited the desired response from Denise: "sure you can and it's great for the woman because you're scraping her g-spot. Come on Stuart...let's show them." Modesty had long since disappeared as they both shed their clothes. Pulling her dress off over her head, Denise revealed a nice set of braless tits. They were relatively small but perfectly round with long hard nipples. Penny had long suspected Denise of being kinky and the fact that both her nipples were pierced with small silver bars, confirmed it.

With her long slender legs, she really was a beautiful woman. Stuart stripped down naked and when Denise dropped down in the reverse doggy-style position, he stood between her spread legs with his seven inch prick in his hand. While not overly large, he sported a rather bulbous head which he began to rub up and down against her moist slit.

Stuart looked lovingly down at her naked body, pressed his large crown against her slippery slit and pushed forward. Everyone crowded around the two lovers and watched as his prick slid all the way into her pussy. "Oh yeah," Denise moaned as Stuart began to fuck her slender body; his dick slipping in and out of her wet hole. It was amazing that she could maintain that position as he drilled her cunt and everyone was amazed at her muscle control. The top of Denise's head was touching the carpet and as she moaned, Wil had an idea. Shoving his pants down and freeing his nice sized seven inch tool, he kneeled at her head and presented his crown to her open mouth.

Like the reaction of a baby bird when her mother presented something to her hungry mouth, Denise naturally wrapped her lips around Will's crown and sucked him into her mouth. "Now that's sexy," Bert commented as they watched Denise giving an upside down blow-job while being fucked. Her small breasts were jiggling like the Jello molds you find in a cafeteria. Judging by the smile on Wil's face, she was excellent at giving head.

Probably because they were both totally toasted, but maybe just because they were so aroused, Penny grabbed Leonard's hand and urged him: "come on...we have to try that. Grinning, Leonard watched as she swiftly shoved her skirt down her legs and shucked her silk blouse up over her head, not even bothering with the buttons. Everyone in the room was now treated to the most magnificent nude body they had ever seen; and it was difficult to decide where to look. As she assumed the position, Raj and Bert sidled as unobtrusively as possible so that they could see up her pussy which was now spread wide open.

Leonard had stripped down and Bernadette was surprised at the size of his penis...envious actually...wishing Howard was better endowed. Stepping up between Penny's wide-spread legs, Leonard once again was overcome with her beauty and sexual appeal. "Do it baby...fuck me," she coaxed him as he parted her fleshy labia with his head. She was still wet from their previous encounter and when he pushed forward, he easily started to slide into her. "Oh yeah baby...give it to me," she encouraged him as he kept pushing until his balls were nudged against her taut cheeks. "Oh fuck...Denise is right...you're hitting everything," Penny told him nearly breathless, "fuck me baby."

With her yoga experience, holding the position seemed a piece of cake and Penny moaned as her husband fucked her. Watching her miraculous tits flopping against her chest, Leonard ran his hands up and down her firm silky smooth belly before caressing and fondling her soft mounds. "Oh fuck me baby...fuck me," she groaned as he pinched her gumdrop nipples. Building up a rhythm, he realized what an awkward position she was in and moved his hands under her perfectly round cheeks to help support her. Missing his hands on her sensitive tits, Penny knew exactly why he had abandoned them, and loved him even more for it.

Raj and Bert had both lost their trousers and shorts and were fondling their pricks while watching Leonard's dick sliding in and out of Penny's incredible body. "He's one lucky bastard," Bert nudged Raj, and all Raj could do was nod.

Bernadette seemed to think everything was a competition between her and Penny, so she quickly whisked her dress up over her head and discarded her plain white bra; leaving her crothless panty hose on. Howard was staring at Penny and didn't even notice, so as Bernadette bent over backward, shoving her pelvis at the ceiling, she called out: "hey Raj, I know you've wanted to fuck me since I started dating Howard. Bring that giant dick over here...now's your chance." Everyone in the apartment, who wasn't too busy, snapped their heads in Raj's direction and were amazed at the size of the meat-stick that was swinging between his thighs. It was at least eleven inches of caramel colored meat and as thick as Bernadette's wrist.

Howard had begun to disrobe, but realized he was too late and watched as Raj slapped his wife's belly with his brown tool. Raj HAD dreamed about fucking the petite blond since his best friend began dating her, and couldn't believe his fantasy was about to come true. Bending so far over backward, it was like she was presenting herself to him. Raj used his fingers to grasp her lengthy labia and spread them wide, as his crown rubbed her wet slit. "What are you waiting for," she demanded, "fuck me." Releasing her lips and watching them surround his dark purple head, Raj shoved forward and didn't stop pushing until his entire huge dick was buried in Bernadette's hole.