Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Penny was going to play with her, "Oh, gee----okay!"

I know it's hard, but he's a gift to the whole world, and we can't be selfish."

Sarcastically Penny replies, "Yeah, he's a gift, all right."

Ramona put out her pinky and replies, "Sisters?"

A stunned Penny looks her up and down, unsure who this is or what's her deal, finally she puts out her pinky, "Sure, sisters, heh, heh!"

Ramona turns and walk away replying, "Sure!"

Penny still can't believe what just happened she closes her eyes and shakes her head, "Holy crap on a cracker."

Ramona stops and turns back to Penny. She comes back and pleads with her, "Penny, I just thought of something. I think if the two of us put our minds and our bodies together. We can satisfy Dr. Cooper's need for distractions. We can fuel his need for satisfaction and then he can free up his mind to solve the problems of the universe."

"Oh gee, I don't know, tell me, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"I couldn't make it any plainer, I want you and me to go in there, fuck the living shit out of him and then we'll both free ourselves from the need to have him. He can release all of his tension and go back to doing what he does best, solving the meaning of this planet and us on it."

Oh, gee...let me think about it...uh, noooooooo! Now get the fuck out of here you wacky bitch!" She slammed the door in her face.

Ramona stood there, "Hmmmm, I knew it would work; now I have him all to myself."

That night, Sheldon is going insane; he tried to get Leonard to wake up by knocking on the wall. Unable to communicate, he starts to go into Leonard's room.

Leonard is pleading with him, "Don't come in here. Don't come in here. Don't come in here. Don't--Oh!" Sheldon came into his room. "What's going on?"

"Shhhhh, Ramona's sleeping on the couch."

"I know, when is she going home?"

"Never, that's the problem. I need your help."

"What are you talking about?"

I'm invoking the Skynet clause of our friendship agreement."

"That only applies if you need me to help you destroy an artificial intelligence you created that's taking over the earth."

"Come on Leonard, don't nitpick."

Just then Ramona came bursting into Leonard's room. Her hair is down and she's wearing a simple pair of powder blue flannel pajamas, "Sheldon, what are you doing out of bed?" She came around the other side of the bed and grabs his arm, "You need your sleep for you cognitive processing to perform at optimum levels."

Leonard sat up in bed and grabbed her by the arm, "Oh no you don't Ramona, you entered our home, disrupted our routine and now you're even messing with our sleep. Well baby, now that we're up, you're going to help us release the tension you caused." He pulled her harder and she came tumbling down beside him. Leonard threw back the covers and he heard her suck in her breath.

Ramona sat there gazing down at the large tent in his boxers. She licked her full pink lips and looked up at him and whispered out, "Leonard are you saying I caused this?" Her hand came out and slowly closed around the tent in his shorts.

"Oh yeah you did Ramona, what are you going to do about it?"

She tugged his shorts down; she closed her long, slender fingers around it and stroked it several times. She leaned down and stopped, she looked up at him with those large blue eyes, "I'll make you a deal Leonard, I'll do whatever you and Sheldon wants to do to me, for as long as you can last, but once you are done, you will help me make Sheldon concentrate on his thesis." She licked her lips and lapped around his leaking cockhead. She pulled off and pecked it; I didn't hear an answer Leonard."

He let out a grunt, grabbed hold of her long silky red hair, wrapping his fingers around it; he guided her mouth back to his cock, "Oh yesssss Ramona, I'll help you, now suck!"

Sheldon still standing there blurted out, "Hey, don't I have a say about this?"

Both of them replied to him, "NO!"

"Oh, okay, then I'm getting some of that too. She teased me enough this week, now I'm getting what she flashed me with several times." He tore of his pajamas and climbed up on the bed behind the kneeling Ramona.

"Mmmm Leonard, I just love how thick and stiff your cock is, it's not as big as Sheldon's, more manageable to suck and fuck." She licked it up and down and before long she had it completely covered in her saliva. She produced so much saliva and her lips were moving so fast, bubbles were forming around his shaft and her lips. She let out a groan when she felt Sheldon behind her. She wiggled her hips as he pulled down her powder blue pajama bottoms. Naked beneath that, he reached down and began fingering her red haired pussy.

Sheldon's fingers were quickly covered in her creamy juices. He watched she bend over further and sucked on Leonard's nut sack. When she did this, her tiny asshole was winking at Sheldon. He always heard about people having anal sex, but he never thought of it before. Now with Leonard below her and with Sheldon above her, it crossed his mind. He knew if he could urge Ramona to straddle Leonard and have him fill her pussy, he would have no other choice but to either wait his turn or fill that tiny hole with his huge cock. He began working first one and then two of his juice covered fingers in her tiny hole. He pulled his fingers out and worked them back into her pussy. Once coated, he went back to working his thumb and a finger into her ass. He was stretching it little by little and in doing so, he worked Ramona into a frenzy.

She was grunting constantly and she seemed to like it, she was wiggling her ass more and more. She sucked Leonard harder and she moaned when he pulled her mouth off his cock.

He was close to cumming; he pulled her off his cock and drew her up to straddle his body. His lips captured her pert rosy aeroule between his lips and he felt her quickly grip his cock and forcing it between her legs, she settled down, taking his entire length into her tight, juicy cunt.

Ramona was getting wilder and wilder by the second. She slammed down onto him, pushing him over and over again against the headboard. The constant slamming echoed through the bedroom. It was a constant pounding and they failed to hear the pounding in the floor beneath them.

Sheldon got his balance and stood beside Leonard and Ramona. He gripped her by her hair and turned her face towards him. He pulled her harder and forced her mouth to open. He fed her his stiff cock and groaned out as she took more than when they were on the sofa. He forced her hands away and began fucking her mouth as if it was a pussy.

Ramona moaned as she rode Leonard's cock and sucked Sheldon's as deep as she could. Her eyes were looking up at him, pleading for more. She grunted and sucked harder when she felt his hand slide down her slender back and once against found her puckered hole. She took two-thirds of his cock into her mouth, her eyes were watering and she started choking on his cock. Her eyes shot open wide when she saw Penny standing in the doorway.

Penny was dressed in the same pink robe she had on when she encountered Raj at her doorstep. She had the same camisole on, this time with panties too. She was stunned at the sight before her. She blurted out, "Holy crap on a cracker!" She shook from the sight before her. Regaining her composure, she yelled out, "What the fuck Leonard, Sheldon, can't you hear all of the pounding on your floor? Mrs. Gunderson's pounding for the last ten minutes. The noise you're making woke her from a dead sleep. She finally called me to come over and make you stop. I was knocking on your door to no avail. I used my emergency key and I have to tell you, it was a serious mistake." She stepped forward and yelled out, "You guys want to stop for a second and listen to me?"

Leonard finally grabbed hold of Ramona by the hips and held her steady. He let out a moan as she continued to thrust her hips forwards and backwards.

Sheldon pulled back and his cock popped out of her mouth and he stood there, his huge cock swaying back and forth and he smiled slyly when he saw how large Penny's eyes got as she took in the size of his cock. He leaned his head over, "Okay Penny, you got our attention, now what would you like us to do? We're in the mist of having coitus with Ramona here, nothing you and numerous men who have beaten a worn path to your bedroom haven't done before, late at night."

She put up her hand, "Woo, woo, woo there Sheldon, it hasn't been numerous men, and how do you know what we've been doing?"

He chuckled, "The walls are not that thick Penny, with all of the Oh God's, oh yes right there and my God harder please. I don't think you and your male friends were playing three dimensional chess."

"Okay, okay, I'm not here to discuss my male friends..."

"Maybe we should, I don't think Mr. Magoo in the apartment below you likes all of the sounds emanating from your bedroom above his. Come to think of it, he has been looking rather spry ever since you moved in above him."

"Oh Godddddddddd!"

He chuckled again, "Oh yes, we've heard that over and over again."

She yelled out, "SHELDON! Stop, now, for the sake of arguments, I may have been a little loud, but it still doesn't address the problem Mrs. Gunderson is having below you."

"What would you have us do Penny; I don't think any of us are in any shape or state of mind to quit just yet. We could all move over to your apartment. I'm sure Mr. Magoo wouldn't mind, he's probably waiting for the midnight show to begin."

She threw up her arms in defeat, "Okay, yes, let's take this over to my place. I could use a little shagging, especially after seeing what you three horndogs have been up too."

Sheldon stepped off the bed and grabbed hold of his robe and slipped into it. He tossed Leonard one and pulled his spare out of his closet. Sheldon tossed it to Ramona, "Here put this on, I believe after tonight, Leonard will never wash it again."

Ramona giggled as she slipped into it and climbed off of Leonard.

Penny caught sight of Leonard's thick cock, it wasn't anywhere as large as Sheldon's but it would do. She liked how it was covered in all of Ramona's cunt juices. She could just imagine how it would taste right now. She shook her head, "Um, you guys want to head over to my place?"

They followed her like the Piped Piper and as soon as she opened her door, she made a bee-line to her bedroom. Throwing off her tiny robe, she stripped off her camisole, slid out of those tiny panties and let down her long tousled blonde hair from the messy claw-clip she had it up in. Naked she climbed up onto the bed and as the other three entered the room, she put her hand out to Ramona, smiling she giggled out, "Sisters?" She crooked her pinkie and Ramona discarded the robe she had on and joined Penny on the bed. Penny looked over Ramona's shoulder and snarled out, "Okay boys, now you'll hear some moaning, just watch how you really get a woman hot and ready to fuck."

Ramona rolled over onto her back, drawing Penny directly over her. She began raining kisses all along Penny's neck and shoulders. She moved to her large full mounds and Penny's moans started immediately. They got louder as Ramona slid lower and feasted on Penny's fat cuntlips and her dripping hole.

Leonard turned to Sheldon, "I don't know about you buddy, but I diving it. You can have Ramona's pussy from behind; I'm getting some head from Penny, that is if she's willing."

All of a sudden Penny let out a loud laugh, "Oh yeah Leonard, Penny's willing. Get your ass up here and let me taste those juices Ramona left hanging all over that fat cock of yours."

Leonard slid across the bed and taking a pillow, propped Penny's head up. He tenderly swept a few stray stands of hair from her face and pushing his hips forward, she swept his gooey, stiff cock back and forth across her plush lip. He let out a gasp as he watched her tongue flick out and began to scoop up Ramona's juices covering his cock. He couldn't take his eyes off of her and when her eyes met his, he shivered and felt his cock leap across her lips and pop her in the nose.

Penny chuckled and reaching out, she guided his cock to her open mouth. She whispered, "Push it in Leonard; I want to feel your cock as... Ugh, mmmmm, just like that." Her lips and tongue slurped up his cock and took about half of his length in before she tried to back off.

Leonard wasn't having any of this, after a year and a half and finding out from Raj how she took his cock too numerous to count, he wanted to punish her mouth and throat. He shoved in steadily and gripped her hands, not allowing her to stop him. He twisted his hips, sending the last three inches into her throat. He loved watching her eyes bug out and her nostril flair as she tried desperately to breath. He finally relented and pulled back.

Penny was gasping for breath and looked up at him, "Mmmm I think I really like the forceful Leonard, I dare you to do that again." She grunted out as Ramona was lapping away at her pussy and she clutched at Leonard's ass cheeks as she let out a loud grunt and started cumming. Her hips were thrust upward as she force more and more of her pussy against Ramona's active tongue.

Sheldon was done watching, he was fascinated watching Leonard force Penny to take his cock, balls deep into her mouth. He loved her reaction and when he saw Ramona make her cum, he wanted to join in the action. Scooting behind her, he held her hips firmly as he positioned his cock at the entrance to her red carpeted pussy. It was a dark red now, seeing her cunt juices had matted her pussy hair down. He pushed forward and it felt like he was shoving his cock into a hot, wet, rubber glove. It was extremely tight, even though she was extremely wet, she was still very tight. He managed to get the fat head into her pussy and holding it there, he once again began tickling her starred hole. His main objective tonight was to have anal sex with her and he wasn't going to be denied.

Ramona thought she was being torn in two. She knew Sheldon was large, but he just had the head in and she was already on the verge of an explosive orgasm. She tried hard to relax and when she finally did, she knew Sheldon felt it too.

Sheldon pulled back just slightly and shoving forward; sent another couple inches into her. He slid his hands around and cupped her cupcake sized tits and as he mauled them, twisting and plucking away at those cherry topped tits, he slid another couple of inches into her.

Ramona was panting wildly, she lapped away at Penny's cunt, shoving a couple fingers in also, to allow her to feel what she was feeling. She was failing miserably; there weren't enough fingers on her hand to make Penny feel what she was feeling. She ripped her head from between Penny's legs and falling across her belly, she screamed out; "Oh fuck me, Dr. Cooper, fuck me harder. I'm cumming again, don't you dare stop, shit it feels like I'm being torn in two."

Sheldon was spurred on by her obscene talk and slapping her hard on her lily white cheeks, he reared back and slammed into her, he was buried in her to the hilt and he ground his hips hard against her tiny ass cheeks. He slid two fingers back into her asshole and he synced them up fucking her pussy and ass with the same speed and just as hard. He felt her cumming yet again and he knew it was now or never. Wrapping one long arm around her slender body, he held her firm. He gripped her hip with his other hand, holding her secure; he quickly pulled his stiff, cum coated cock from her pussy. It made a slurping and sucking sound as it exited. He didn't give her a chance to escape and he quickly forced the huge head into her puckered hole.

Ramona let out an ear-piercing scream and tried to retreat, but Sheldon held onto her tiny, slender body. He sank slowly, but steadily into her ass. Standing on the balls of his feet, he pushed downward, sending more and more of his cock into her ass

Ramona was bucking around like a bull, not wanting to be ridden, but was unable to escape her rider. She reared back sending the last two inches of his cock into her. Her entire body stiffened, she fell down upon Penny's body and she heard Penny let out a scream as Ramona bit down fiercely on one of Penny's nipples. She let go and was still as her entire body shuttered lightly as she quivered through yet another orgasm. She let out a loud guttural grunt as she felt her ass being filled with Sheldon's spunk.

Sheldon had never, ever felt like this before. He could have sworn that someone had torn his nuts off and shot them through his cock. He gripped Ramona's hips tightly as he felt as if his cock was on fire. He shot hot and extremely thick shots of cum deep into her bowels. He was sweating so profusely, it was dripping all over Ramona's back. His legs gave way and falling backwards, his cock was torn from her ass and as the last bit of cum dribbled out of his cock, he suddenly felt Ramona's silky hair covering his belly and slowly opening his heavy eyelids, he saw Ramona's juicy covered face. Her lips parted and he let out a loud groan as she enveloped his cock and took it as deep as she could into her mouth.

Behind them, Leonard pulled his saliva covered cock from Penny's mouth. Spinning her about, he drove into her dripping cunt in one fell-swoop. He kissed her viciously and he felt her legs come up and her ankles closed around his ass. He felt her kicking at his ass, urging him on and he did just that. He began pumping in and out of her as fast and as hard and as deep as he could. The entire bed was rocking and swaying as the headboard banged relentlessly against the outer wall sending the sounds echoing through the entire apartment building.

Penny was urging him on, she peppered his face, neck and shoulders with hot, wet kisses as she thrust upward, trying to match his urgent fucking, "Come on Leonard, you wanted this for so long, you have it, fuck me, fuck me so hard I'll feel it tomorrow when you're nowhere near me. Oh shit, it's so deep, yes, yes oh yes, better that Raj!" She giggled as she started cumming, "I know you wanted to hear that!" She clawed as his back and the only sounds were their heavy breathing and the loud slapping of skin slapping against skin. "Oh fuck yeah Leonard, cum, cum with me, I'm there again, you fucker, make me cum and you better cum too. Oh shittttttttttt, I'm there, fuck, I can feel you filling me up, more, fuck me deeper, yes, yes oh you wonderful fucker, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Leonard was so light headed, it felt like all of the blood was concentrated on his cock and when he started to cum, he never felt anything so fucking fulfilling as shooting his creamy cum into Penny's hot, sexy body.

The four of them lay in Penny's bed for well over an hour, they played with one another and used their mouth on each other until all of them came once again.

As the three of them staggered back to the other apartment, Penny called Mrs. Gunderson, "Hello Mrs. Gunderson, I took care of your noise problem, but I think I really kept Mr. Magoo up way past his bedtime."

Mrs. Gunderson chuckled, "Oh no sweetie, he was here banging the hell out of me, we were both too turned on by the sounds coming from both apartments, we decided to make some sounds of our own... thank you Penny, good night!"

The next morning Sheldon was back to his old self and exclaimed, "I've got it! I finally reconciled the black hole information paradox with my theory of string network condensates."

Ramona is as excited as he is, "It's unbelievable, it's paradigm-altering.

Sheldon turns to Ramona, "I could not have done it without you."

"Oh please, I just offered a little encouragement."

"Oh no, you did a lot more than that. You helped me work out the masses of the fermions, you pumiced my hammertoes and you allowed me to fuck your ass till I came like I never came before. How can I ever repay you?"