Big Brother - Alone

Story Info
A naked woman locked in a house with cameras everywhere.
5.8k words
4.33
15.4k
22
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This one is dark.

I thought about where to put this one. Loving Wives, because she is suffering from the results of her actions. Non-consent, because, well, that should be obvious. Incest, because there is some incest in it. It could also go in Exhibitionism, because the main theme is that her every minute is on camera and broadcast to a subscription website. I finally decided in non-consent because it just seemed to fit best.

OK, so since you have read the above, this does contain scenes of incest. This is also a story of a woman doing things that she doesn't necessarily want to do (Therefore the non-consent, duh). All persons engaging in sexual behavior are over the age of 18.

This is fiction. That means that it is not real. It is also improbable. If you are looking for realism, it ain't here. This is just something that came from the warped parts of my imagination. This has absolutely nothing to do with that moronic 'Reality' Show that is somehow very popular. The ONLY similarity is that there are cameras that monitor the main character everywhere in the house at all times. She is also locked in the house and cannot leave.

Big Brother - Alone

I awoke to the 'click' of my 'alarm'. It no longer startled me as it did in the beginning. Now, it just signaled that it was 7:00 in the morning and time for me to get my ass off the bed and begin my day. After a good long stretch, I unlinked the 'alarm', sat up, turned, and placed my bare feet into the 6-inch heels I had placed in exactly the right spot before going to bed last night. Standing and stretching again, I then made my way over to the bathroom. The soft noises from the corners of the room no longer even got my notice. First things first. I emptied my bladder, then set up my enema kit. Pulling the medium sized anal plug out, I inserted the nozzle for the enema into my ass and began releasing the solution from the bad into my bowels.

Oh, you are a bit confused? Let's see, first off, my 'alarm' is the time-lock that attaches from the headboard of my bed to my stainless-steel collar. The 'click' that woke me up was the lock releasing. Forgot to mention that the lights were also on a timer and came on automatically at the same time the lock clicked open. The lights being on helped the viewers. The strange noises from the corners of my room? Cameras that record my every move. Multiple cameras that show me in every angle. They are in the bathroom as well. Actually, they are all over my house, except one particular room. I'll get to that later.

OK. Enema done. God, I hate those things. Now, it's time to shower. First step, select dildos. I need two of them, one for my cunt, and the other for my ass. Shit, I see the number three flashing on the digital display mounted to the wall. Strike that, I need three dildos. Apparently, I am to be airtight. Fuck it. I select three suction-cup dildos from the box. While waiting for the water to warm up, I attach two of the dildos to the clear glass shower wall. Yes, I've been doing this long enough to be able to place them right where they need to be. After adjusting the water to the right temperature, I step into the shower and set the third dildo on a shelf. I will stick that one on the shower floor when I need it.

There is a process for this. First, I wet my hair, then slowly massage the shampoo in. I need to do this slowly and seductively. Once that is done, then I rinse and repeat. Next, it is conditioner. As I am waiting for the one minute that it has to sit, I begin toying with my nipples. That always gets me ready. When the minute is up, I rinse the conditioner out. I pour some body wash on my hand, then rub my hands together and begin massaging the suds onto my 38DD tits. Yes, I gently squeeze them and finger my nipples. I do that for far longer than necessary. Now, my cunt is getting wet -- and not just from the water. More shower gel, then begin spreading it over the rest of my body. When I get to my cunt, I again slow down and finger myself for a while. I spread my pussy and bow out my legs, so I give a good view as I circle my clit with a soapy finger. A soft moan escapes me. I rub my cunt a bot more, and even slip a couple fingers inside. Now for my ass. I turn and bend over. A bit more gel on my hands. Bent over, I begin smearing the gel all over my ass. Then I spread my cheeks apart and soap up around my asshole. I circle it with my finger, then push that finger inside. I push that finger as far in as I can, then begin thrusting it in and out, fucking my ass with my finger. I'm now really worked up.

I pull my finger out and stand back up. Now, I move to the spray and rinse off. It's time to finish my shower. At least I no longer need to shave. I had laser hair removal a couple months ago, so I am now permanently hairless below my neck. I pour a liberal amount of shower gel onto the top dildo sticking to the shower door. Grabbing the dildo I set on the shelf, I kneel down and line up the first two dildos with my cunt and asshole. Once lined up, I push back and impale myself on them. When they are buried deep, I stick the last dildo to the floor, right below my mouth. I engulf the dildo in my mouth and begin giving it a sensual blowjob as I thrust back and forth on the other two dildos. The stimulation and other thoughts running through my mind make me orgasm quickly. I don't hold back. There is no reason to be quiet, in fact, it's better to be loud and demonstrative. I buck and scream as the orgasm rolls over me. Eventually, I find myself laying on the floor as the water washes over me. Almost done with my shower. The last step is to take the two dildos on the shower wall and suck them clean. I do my ass dildo first. That will leave my cunt dildo covered in my juices to remove the taste of my ass. I give a good show for the cameras as I slobber all over the dildos and slurp everything up.

Finally, my shower is done. I give the dildos a quick wash in the warm water, then shut to water off and get out. The dildos get tossed back in the box, and I pull out a towel to dry off. Once dry, the towel gets hung up and I sit at my vanity. It takes a while to brush my long coppery hair dry. Hair done, it's time for makeup. I don't need a lot. I just use enough to enhance my appearance. After my makeup is done, I put a swipe of antiperspirant under each arm, spritz a couple pumps of perfume, then select and install the butt plug I will use for the day.

I check the digital display as I slip my heels back on and begin to leave the bathroom. It tells me that my shower got $350 in tips. That wasn't too bad. Time for food. As I stride through the bedroom, I glance at the bed. Before, I always made my bed before leaving the bedroom. Now, there is no need. I don't have blankets. I sleep nude on top of a fitted sheet covering my twin bed. I sigh, I used to have a king-sized bed. Out the door and down the hall. I hear the buzz of the cameras turning to follow me. In the kitchen, I pick up the only article of 'clothing' in the entire house. It's an apron that I am allowed to wear while cooking. I am only allowed to wear it while I am at the stove to keep grease from splattering on my naked tits. A glance at the display tells me that there are no particular orders for what I can eat for breakfast. I cook up an omelet.

Plating my food, I move to the table and chair. Yes, there is only one chair. I don't need any more than that. No one ever comes in my house. Well, there is one exception to that, but I will get to that in time. Setting my plate on the table, I position my cunt over the dildo mounted on the seat of the chair. Having no other orders, I get comfortable and begin eating. My gentle movements back and forth as I am eating cause the dildo and the plug in my ass to begin stimulating me. I eat slowly to prolong my pleasure. Alas, breakfast can't last forever. As I set my plate and the pans in the sink to wash them, a buzzer sounds.

Giving out a sigh, I head to the front door. It isn't necessary for me to open the door. I can't anyway. There are several heavy-duty deadbolts on it, and I do not have the keys to any of them. It doesn't matter anyway. I sit on the stool in front of the door. Yes, this one had a dildo on it as well. Getting into a comfortable position, I lean forward and take the cock that is sticking through the hole into my mouth. I hear the hum form the camera by the door as it adjusts to a close-up view of me sucking off some stranger's cock. Sometimes, I will mix it up a bit and instead of sucking it off, I will turn around and fuck it with either my cunt or ass. I already had a nice orgasm in the shower, so I decide to just suck it. He doesn't last long. After he finishes ejaculating in my mouth, I pull off of him. As the deflating cock pulls back through the hole, I turn and open my mouth to show the camera my mouthful of cum. Closing my mouth, I make a big show of swallowing. The more dramatic I am, the more tips come in.

I begin doing housework. The house is always neat and clean, but there is always dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and some scrubbing to do. Sometimes, I will even get on my hands and knees to scrub the floor when it isn't even needed. I do that because my big tits sway back and forth as I do it. It helps with the tips during slow times. There are even more tips if I add nipple clamps connected by a chain or with weights on them.

I had just finished washing up from breakfast and was about to pull the broom out. I was stopped by another buzzing from the front door. Situating myself on the stool again, I gave the strange cock sticking through the door a blowjob. This one I decided on first taste to get it over with quickly. Fuck people! If you are going to a gloryhole, at least wash the thing. When he started to blast into my mouth, it tasted nasty. I couldn't wait to get it out of my mouth. I didn't turn and show it to the camera, I just swallowed as fast as I could.

Over the next couple of hours, I was interrupted from my housework three more times by the buzzer. One of the cocks was actually rather large. I fucked that one with my cunt. I would occasionally check the display in the livingroom to see if I had any orders. Nothing so far. I did take a break and sat down on the couch. I reached over and picked up the closest vibrator that was sitting on an end table. I spread my legs and masturbated to three nice orgasms. After licking the vibrator clean, I checked the display again. $200 in tips.

There were four more gloryhole clients in the afternoon. I was relaxing on the couch watching some lesbian porn and masturbating when a doorbell sounded. That was not from the front door. I walked down the hall where the bedrooms and hallway bathroom was. When I got to the end of the hall, I knocked on the door. I heard the locks click, then the door was opened to allow me inside. This was the only room in the house that did not have cameras. It was obvious why.

"Please Master. Please let me out of the house. I'm so lonely." I begged my oldest son.

"How can you be lonely? At least one of us comes over every day. Sometimes, it's all three of us, but Julie usually doesn't want us here when she's here. She's still a bit shy about sharing you with James and me at the same time."

"But Master, you only come over here to fuck me. I can't talk to anyone. There's no one to hold a conversation with." I begged.

"Well, that's your own fault for cheating on dad with your boss. Besides, it's best that no one knows where you are. The authorities are still looking for you after you and your lover embezzled all that money from your company. Did you know that they froze all of dad's assets to try and recoup their money? We had to cut a deal with them to pay the money back."

"At least in prison there would be people to talk to."

"True, but then we wouldn't have any way to pay back the money you stole. This way, the subscriptions we sell for 24/7 access to the cameras so they can watch you doing everything naked helps to pay your former company back. It's also why we encourage you to do all those extras to increase the tips. Lucky that we had a heads up that you were going to be arrested the next day. That gave us a chance to get you away and set this house up for you."

"What happened to Claire?"

"Your lesbian lover? Let's just say that she isn't having as good of a time as you. We managed to kidnap her and got her to tell us where the rest of the money was. After she gave us the passwords to the accounts, we sold her to a Columbian whorehouse. They smuggled her out of the country, and now her lesbian ass is being fucked by several men a day. We also managed to create some evidence that suggested that the two of you skipped out of the country after discovering that you were about to be caught."

I began to cry about the fate of my beautiful lover. It was then that my mind suddenly realized something that he had said. "Wait a minute. If you have that money, why are you keeping me locked in here and using the money you are making off the cameras to pay back the money? Why didn't you just give them the money and let me go?"

"Simple economics. That money you stole has now been laundered and is in several rather lucrative investments. Kevin, Julie and I decided to use that as a base for our future retirement accounts. Second, we are making enough money off of your website that we are easily able to make the monthly payments as well as having money left over to invest or just spend. Now, let's start off with a blowjob. I have an hour to fuck all three of your holes."

Yes, the reason that there are no cameras in this room is because my kids don't want anyone to know that they are fucking their mom. Also, they can't ever be seen with me. If they were, the authorities would know they were lying when asked if they had any idea where Claire and I escaped to. Even Dean, my husband thought that I had left the country with my lover. I was told that his plan was to wait a year then divorce me for abandonment. "That way, Daddy doesn't have to split the assets with a whore like you." My daughter, who I now call Mistress, cheerily told me one day as she was plowing my ass with her strap-on. She was always a Daddy's Girl.

Johnathan, my oldest son. Went around the world on me over the next hour. He came in my mouth, cunt, and ass. Being starved for human contact, my body responded to his touch. I had several powerful orgasms as he fucked me in all my holes and in several different positions. God love young men and their quick recovery. He was 22-years old. After he came in my mouth, I continued sucking him until he got hard again. Then, he shoved his big cock in my drooling cunt. I came as he pinched and twisted my nipples. I came again as he unloaded in my cunt. When he finished cumming in me, I spun around and licked his cock clean. A few more minutes of sucking, and he was ready for my ass. As I was getting his cock back to full mast, I was busy using my fingers to pull out my butt plug and add lube inside my ass. Once he was hard, I quickly spread more lube on his cock, then turned back around to present my ass for his taking. I had another orgasm when he bottomed out deep inside my bowels. He began plowing my dirt road with passion. He lasted about 20-minutes before filling my ass with his seed. I had two more orgasms by that time. Yes, I'm an anal slut. Yes, I sucked his cock clean after that as well.

"You should probably hit your gym before showering again. You're already pretty sweaty, so that will save you a shower." He said as he was getting dressed again.

When I walked back into the main part of the house, I heard the locks click behind me as he locked me back inside. First things first. He had left big loads of cum in both my cunt and ass. I needed to deal with them so they wouldn't run out and make a mess when I was working out. Besides, this was always a good show for the cameras. I went into the kitchen and got a dinner plate. Just the thought of what I was about to do humiliated me enough that I was beginning to get aroused again. I set the plate on the tile floor of the kitchen. After squatting over the plate, I reached around and pulled my butt plug out. I could already feel his semen dripping out of my cunt, and it was soon joined by the cum from my ass. I stayed in that position, working the muscles in my cunt and ass to expel every drop onto the plate. Once I felt that it was all out, I wiped the areas with my fingers, then sucked them clean. As I replaced the butt plug, I heard the whir of the cameras as they zoomed in on the plate. They knew what came next. My cunt twitched as a new wave of humiliation washed over me. Getting down on my hands and knees, I began lapping the cum up off the plate. Fuck, I was getting horney again. It didn't take long before the plate was cleaned of all traces of cum. I picked up the plate and set it on the counter. I would wash it later when I cleaned up after dinner.

I walked down the hall to the third door. This was my home gym. My kids were adamant that I stay in shape as that increased the subscriptions to the website. Who wants to look at an old fat naked woman, after all? I switched out the high heels for a set of cross trainers. This was the only room in the house that I was not required to wear heels. It was safer for me to work out in tennis shoes. Besides, the image of my massive mammaries bouncing around as I worked out over rode what kind of shoes I was wearing.

I put on my workout playlist. It was classic rock. I started on the treadmill. There was a camera mounted to the front of it. It looked right at my tits. All you could see of me as I was running on it was from my belly button to my neck. Of course, there were other cameras around that the subscribers could switch to as well. After a mile run on the treadmill, I moved on to the rest of my workout. It was heavy on cardio (as well as titty bouncing). Once that part of my workout was complete, it was over to the yoga mat. It should be obvious that most of my yoga routine involved the lewdest, most suggestive poses, especially ones that had my legs spread and my snatch wide open. I usually got more tips for my exercise routines than for anything else I did.

When my exercises were over, I changed my shoes back to the heels I usually wore. It was time for another shower. The display on the wall told me that I needed to do another enema first. I gave the cameras a nice show as I did it. No special instructions on the shower dildos this time. I decided to just use two of them, one for my cunt and the other for my ass. I was already pretty horney from the earlier humiliation, so I didn't need much time playing with my tits and cunt as I washed. This time, I stuck the dildos to the solid wall of the shower. I knew that I would be pounding myself hard on them this time, and I didn't want to stress-test the glass walls of the shower enclosure. That was probably a good thing, since I pounded myself to three orgasms as I fucked myself on the dildos. I was slamming back onto them with everything I had. The last orgasm was massive.

After rinsing off again, then getting out and drying off, I brushed my hair and reapplied makeup. Then, it was time to start dinner. I checked the display for any 'requests'. That was a polite way of saying that someone else had ordered for me and I couldn't really decline it. Fucking perverts. Bratwurst, fresh carrots, and bread. Yeah, this was going to be a fun dinner.

I slipped on the apron as I put the brats in the skillet. Yes, I know, but I don't have access to a barbeque. I use what I have. As the brats began cooking, I slipped the apron off and pulled a few carrots out of the fridge. Taking them to the sink, I carefully washed them, then set them aside on a plate. I pulled a small loaf of sourdough bread out and set it in the oven to heat. Apron back on, I checked the brats. It didn't take too long for everything to be ready. The brats were still too hot to eat, so I set them aside to cool. There is a reason that I needed them to cool down.

12