Big Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused but my cock was rigid and I desperately needed to cum. I kissed Jenny and she returned the kiss sinking her tongue into my mouth.

"I need you," I whispered. "I need to make love to you."

"Oh baby," Jenny sighed. Her hand grasped my dick and felt how hard I was. She pulled me on top of her and I sank my dick into her soaking wet pussy.

Her pussy was amazing. He juices ran down my balls as our bodies moved together as one. We kissed deeply as my cock pistoned into her depths. Harder and faster, we thrust together.

"I'm going to cum," I panted.

"Tell me you love me," Jenny moaned.

"I love you Jenny," I moaned.

"Cum inside me," Jenny panted. "Fill me up."

I cried out loudly as I deposited my hot cream inside her warm love nest.

Jenny rolled me off her and straddled my face. "Eat your cum from my pussy baby. I don't want to get preggers."

I licked sucked and swallowed my cream from Jenny's delicious pussy as she sat on my face. I didn't know how effective I was but I hoped I got it all. I didn't want a baby.

Jenny was already up in the living room when I awoke. She was, as always, naked and she looked fantastic.

"Good morning sleepy," Jenny said as I sat beside her. We kissed softly and I knew I had fallen hard for her. "You should probably get going before Darrell gets here with Davie." Darrell was her ex and Davie was her four year old son. "Darrell is kinda an asshole, especially to my guy friends."

"Yeah," I said sadly. I had hoped to spend the day with her but I understood what she was saying.

I dressed quickly and Jenny walked me to the door. She had put shorts and a tee shirt on since her son would be there soon. The thin white tee shirt strained against her huge tits. She was bra-less and her nipples were clearly visible through the white fabric.

We kissed tenderly at the door. Jenny pressed her body against mine and I pushed hard back against her.

"Can I come back later," I asked. I wanted her. I needed her. She was my cocaine and I was a full blown addict.

"I'll see what I can do. It was supposed to be Darrell's weekend but he has to work tonight and my mom's away. I'll try my sister. Call me this afternoon."

"I will," I said happily. "I love you Jenny." I kissed her softly.

"I know you do baby," She replied.

I drove back to my dorm in a daze. The night had been incredible. Jenny and I connected on so many levels and there was no doubt in my mind that I loved her. We had made love and it was amazing. There was just one thing bothering me.

Jenny called me at 4:30 to tell me that her sister was to watching Davie for the night. She told me that Darrell had just left for work and she wanted me to come right over. I sped to her house in record time.

Jenny met me at the door in just a pair of white panties. I was used to her constant near nakedness but she never wore panties.

"Hey baby," she said as she pressed her soft lips to mine. "Take your clothes off. I need you now."

I quickly shut the door and ripped my clothes off as I followed her to the bedroom.

Jenny pushed me back on the bed and tore her soaking wet panties from her body. She sat hard on my face and ground her pussy against my mouth. Her pussy was soaked and more pungent than usual but it was still delicious and I devoured her tangy juices.

"Oh god lick it. Clean it," she panted, "swallow iiiit." She came quickly and she didn't stop. She rode my face for at least 30 minutes before she collapsed beside me on the bed in an exhausted sweat covered heap.

She kissed me softly and said, "thanks baby. I needed that so bad."

"You're welcome sweetheart," I answered. "I love doing it."

"You are so sweet." We continued to kiss.

"Let's make love," I whispered.

"I would baby but I am really sore. You jerk off and I'll fuck your sexy girl ass." Jenny countered. She buckled her harness and told me to lie on my back with my legs in the air.

My dick was rock hard and it got harder when she entered me. I looked up at her gorgeous face as she fucked my ass. Her body looked incredible. Her huge tits bounced as she thrust her dick into my ass. She pounded me with relentless force. The sensations were much stronger in that position and I felt a climax building despite the fact that I had not touched my throbbing dick.

"Cum for me baby," Jenny said as she fucked me hard. "Cum for me as I fuck your sexy girl ass."

"I'm gonna cum," I panted.

"Tell me you love me," she moaned.

"I love you," I cried out as I came hard leaving a huge puddle of cum on my flat stomach.

"Poor baby, you can't clean up," Jenny teased as she unbuckled her harness. She left her dildo in my ass as she bent over and lowered her mouth to my stomach. "Don't worry baby, I'll help."

Jenny licked my cum from my belly and held it in her mouth. She slid up and lay on top of me as our mouths met. Her tongue dove into my mouth as cum spilled past her lips.

I swallowed my seed as we continued to kiss.

"Let me get some more," she said as she slid back down my body and took my cum covered dick in her warm wet mouth. She sucked hard drawing my cream into her mouth. It was the first time her lips had touched my dick and it felt amazing.

Jenny slid back up and kissed me again dripping saliva and cum into my mouth. "Drink up baby," she teased.

I fell asleep in her big strong arms again. I was happier and more sexually satisfied than I had ever imagined I could be.

I awoke again in the middle of the night to another vivid, realistic dream. In my dream I was lying on the bed with my legs in the air. Jenny was fucking my ass with her big harness cock. Her beautiful face was filled with raw lust. She looked to her left and giggled. I followed her eyes and saw a second Jenny who was also wearing a harness with a big black dildo. Jenny number two knelt beside me and fed her dildo into my mouth.

I sucked on Jenny number two's strap-on as Jenny number one continued to fuck my ass. My eyes traveled up her curvy body but when I got to her face she had morphed into a man.

I woke up erect and excited but confused. I kissed Jenny and she returned my kiss.

"Are you still sore," I whispered.

"Yes but I have an idea," Jenny countered. She put her harness on and knelt in front of me. "Suck me first and then I'll suck your dick until you cum."

Despite the freakish similarity to my dream it was an offer I couldn't turn down.

"Suck my cock," Jenny giggled.

I wrapped my lips around her black dick and bobbed my head slowly. Her hips jogged back and forth fucking my mouth.

"Tell me you love my cock," Jenny moaned as her dick touched the back of my throat making me gag.

"I love your cock," I panted. She thrust her dick back down my throat several times. Each thrust went deeper until I was taking her entire dick down my throat. Her muff bounced off my nose as she fucked my mouth. Tears streamed down my cheeks as Jenny thrust her luscious hips into my face.

"Tell me you love my big black cock," Jenny demanded. Her face was serious and filled with raw lust just as it had been in my dream.

"I love your big black cock," I replied before she forced her dick back down my throat.

"I'm so close baby," Jenny moaned. "Are you my cock sucker Richie?" She asked. "Tell me you are my cock sucker."

"I'm your cock sucker Jenny," I groaned.

Jenny closed her eyes and sighed. Her curvaceous body quivered as she came hard and collapsed on the bed. She turned around and took my entire dick down her throat in one smooth motion.

"Oh god," I moaned as Jenny sucked furiously on my dick. She noisily sucked and slurped on my dick. Her right hand pumped my shaft as her left hand fingered my ass until I blasted a huge load of cum into her mouth.

I watched her smile as she spun quickly around and slithered up my body. Jenny pressed her lips to mine and my mouth opened instinctively as she lay on top of me. She fed me my cum like a mother bird feeds her babies.

I gulped down me seed as we continued to kiss. "I love you Jenny," I whispered as we kissed.

She hesitated for several moments. She was close. "I know you do baby," she said softly. She smiled and kissed me deeply. "I know you do honey." Jenny stroked my hair and wrapped her strong arms around me. She held me close and lovingly caressed me until I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke alone. I could hear Jenny in the other room and it made me happy. I pulled my pants on and walked out to the family room.

"Good morning honey," I said as I walked over to her and pulled her to me. She was naked and my cock quickly grew hard in my pants as we kissed.

"You're insatiable," Jenny giggled as she squeezed my dick through my pants. "I like that." She dropped to her knees and pulled my pants down freeing my hard dick.

I moaned softly as she took my dick into her warm wet mouth. Her head bobbed over my dick as she eased a finger into my ass. Her finger wiggled around inside me until she touched something in my ass that felt incredible. She stroked the spot as she sucked my dick and my knees got weak. I was about to cum when Jenny stopped making me groan with disappointment.

"Do you want to cum," Jenny teased. She continued to massage the spot in my ass.

"Yes," I moaned urgently.

"Tell me you love me," Jenny said playfully.

"I love you Jenny," I panted.

"How much do you love me," she continued.

"I love you so much I would do anything to make you happy," I moaned as she licked my stiff dick.

"Anything huh."

"Yes, ANYTHING," I smiled.

Jenny took my cock into her mouth and sucked hard on it as she worked her finger over the spot in my ass.

"I'm gonna cum," I grunted as my dick exploded in Jenny's mouth.

Jenny swallowed my cum for the first time. She stood up and kissed me tenderly. "You taste delicious." Jenny giggled. "Anything huh. I'm gonna hold you to that."

We ate breakfast and then I left before her sister dropped Davie of.

"Call me later," Jenny said as I left her apartment.

I drove to my dorm in a tremendously good mood. We had only been together for a few weeks but I felt alive and in love for the first time in my young life.

We talked on the phone each night. We stole kisses in the store room at work. I told her I loved her and I knew she felt the same way but something inside her prevented her from saying it.

Friday came and we went out on our first real date, dinner and a movie. Davie was with his dad all weekend. We spent the entire weekend in bed. We made love eight times. Nothing especially kinky, just hot passionate straight sex. She had me cum inside her each time because it made her feel closer to me. I didn't clean her after but she wasn't worried so I wasn't either.

Sunday came too quickly. We stood by the door kissing fervishly.

"I want you to stay," Jenny said sweetly.

"I never want to leave," I replied. We kissed.

With pain and sorrow I went home to my dorm. We talked on the phone and we saw each other at work but I wanted more.

Thursday came and Jenny called at 8pm.

"I miss you," Jenny said. She sounded sad.

"I miss you too honey," I replied. "Why do you sound sad?"

"Because I miss you."

"I love you," I said happily.

"I know honey. Last weekend was amazing and I never wanted it to end. I have Davie this weekend and we won't get to be together." I could hear her crying and I ached.

We talked long into the night and as we started to wrap up our call Jenny started talking sexy. I was rock hard as she confessed that she would love to share another woman with me. She went into graphic detail about each position and how she would fuck the girl doggy style with her strap-on while I ate the girl out.

"Would you like that?" She teased.

"Yes."

"Me too," Jenny giggled. "This is getting me really wet. Is your cock hard?"

"Yes," I moaned softly. My roommate was asleep just 10 feet away and I didn't want to wake him up.

"Are you touching it?" She asked.

"Yes, a little but Mike is asleep in his bed so I can't do anything." I whispered.

"Too bad," she giggled again, "if I was there I'd slip under the covers naked and slip your big hard cock inside me while your roommate slept."

"Oh god," I whispered. I was quietly stroking my cock as she spoke.

"I'd fuck you slowly and quietly so your roommate wouldn't wake up. Would you like that baby?" She teased.

"Yes," I whispered raggedly.

"But you know what baby. I would secretly be hoping he woke up," Jenny admitted. "I'd love to really fuck you while you roommate watched. You'd like that too I bet."

"Yeah," I answered. I was no longer being quiet and I was stoking my dick fast and with purpose.

"Maybe he'd get so hot watching us he'd pull his dick out and jerk off while we fucked. I think that would be so hot." Jenny moaned. I could tell by her breathing that she was masturbating too and she was close.

"Baby," she softly queried, "when you said you'd do anything for me...did you mean it."

"Yes," I replied tentatively, "why?"

"If I asked him to put his dick in your hand so you could jerk him off while we fucked, would you do it?" Jenny asked.

"I, I guess so," I stammered. I had never thought of anything like that before.

"God that would be so hot," Jenny moaned. Her voice cracked with excitement and her breathing was erratic. I knew she was close to cumming and I was right there with her. I had given up trying to be silent. My hand was a blur on my hard cock as I approached the abyss.

"Are you gonna cum?" She asked.

"Yes," I whispered loudly. Mike probably heard me but I no longer cared.

"Use your free hand to catch it and then lick it up," Jenny sighed. I could hear her begin to yelp as the first waves of pleasure rolled through her body.

"Okay," I moaned as cum spit from my hard cock. I caught my cream in my left hand and quietly slurped it up. I swallowed my cum as I listened to Jenny's unintelligible words of pleasure. She came hard and loud.

"That was hot," Jenny said as we basked in the afterglow of our phone sex session. "Is your roommate still asleep?"

"I hope so," I laughed.

We talked for a few more minutes and then said our goodbyes. I laid in bed thinking about Jenny. She was amazing and she was opening my eyes to things I had never dreamed about.

Jenny looked amazing the next day at work. Her cleavage and short thin dress had my dick semi-hard all day.

"My mom is watching Davie for a few hours tonight if you want to come over after work," she said as she casually brushed her hand across my dick.

"Okay," I smiled.

"Great, I have to pick Davie up from his father's place, drop him off at my mom's and then run to the store, so around 7pm."

"I'll be there," I replied a little too quickly.

I pulled into Jenny's driveway at 7pm but her car was nowhere to be seen. I waited for 25 minutes before she finally arrived. Her hair was a mess and her clothes were disheveled as she climbed from the car.

"I sorry I'm late baby," she said as she kissed me softly. "Darrell was a pain in the ass when I picked up Davie and we got in a fight. Then I ran into an old friend, Kristine, at the store and we started catching up and lost track of time. Did you miss me?"

"I always miss you," I replied honestly. We had been together less than a month but already I hated being apart.

"You're so sweet," she said playfully as she kissed me. "Do you like my dress?"

"God yes, you look amazing," I replied.

"Thank you baby. I looked better when I left work. Now I'm kinda a mess. You can blame Kristine and Darrell for that. Darrell for being an asshole and Kristine for being a horny dyke." Jenny offered. "Let's get inside I need you inside me now."

Jenny pulled me inside her apartment and lifted her dress over her head before the door closed. She was naked underneath and I bent forward to kiss her big beautiful tits.

"Mmm, that's it baby," she coo'd as she reached down and unfastened my pant. Jenny fished out my hard cock and moaned softly.

My hands traveled down her curvaceous body to her fur covered pussy.

"You're so wet," I whispered as my fingers parted her swollen lips.

"Kristine does that to me," Jenny giggled as I continued to lick, nibble and suck on her big sweaty tits.

"Oh really," I moaned. Her admission that Kristine was the cause of her excitement made my pulse race.

"Mmm hmm," Jenny moaned. "She told me she wanted to lick my pussy in the parking lot."

"Oh god," I groaned as I slowly sank to my knees in front of my beautiful amazon goddess. "Did you do it?"

"I wanted to but we'd still be there fucking," Jenny coo'd. "We kissed and fingered each other." She brought her hand to my face and I could smell Kristine's juices.

I inhaled deeply and pressed my face to Jenny's wet pussy.

"Oh," Jenny sighed, "so good."

I licked her wet pussy and flicked my tongue over her hard clit until she had a small preliminary climax.

"Does it turn you on Richie?" She asked softly. "To think about Kristine and me kissing and finger fucking each other in the parking lot of the Food Lion."

"Yes it does," I told her as I stood up and wrapped my long arms around her big body.

"Would you like to watch me and Kristine together?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I replied as I laid Jenny down on the couch and eased my dick into her liquid core.

"Oh baby, I needed this," Jenny moaned as our bodies moved together as one. The sounds of slapping flesh filled the room.

We fucked hard and fast for 20 minutes. Jenny came as I fucked her. It was the first time she had cum with my dick inside her. She wrapped her legs around me and drew me deep inside her as my dick started to spurt.

"I love you Jenny," I cried out as I came inside her.

We lay naked on the couch for over and hour before I had to go back to my dorm to study for a Calculus test.

Jenny had Davie all weekend and we didn't get to spend any time together but we did have two torrid phone sex sessions.

Friday, after Davie was asleep, Jenny told me in graphic detail how she imagined a scenario with her, Kristine and me. Her fantasy ended with me fucking Kristine, who had never been with a man before but had confessed to Jenny on more than one occasion that she was curious. Our reality ended with me cumming into my hand and licking it clean as Jenny came on the other end of the line.

Saturday I went to a party with my roommate and his girl friend Crystal. She was nice but plain and rather tomboyish. I got really drunk and they drove me home and put me to bed. They waited until they thought I was asleep before they started fooling around. I was rock hard as I listened to them fuck and I jerked off to the sounds of Crystal cumming quietly.

Sunday I called and told Jenny about jerking off while listening to Mike and Crystal fucking.

"Did you see his dick?" she asked. "Cuz that would be hot."

I explained that it was dark and I couldn't see them but I heard them clearly. I could hear the wet sounds of his dick invading her pussy and I heard her cum.

Jenny liked that a lot and wanted to know if Crystal was sexy. I explained that she was tomboyish and short with a thick round body and big tits.

"Sounds butch. Butch can be hot. Kristine is butch," she mused. "Anyway, can you come over tonight. Darrell is taking Davie to the movies tonight."

"Sure, what time?" I asked

"6:00pm don't be early cuz I don't want him to give you a hard time."

"Okay honey," I said, "I'll see you later."

I pulled in front of Jenny's apartment at 6 sharp. Darrell was just leaving so I stayed in my car. He was a big light skinned black guy; at least 6'5" with a linebacker's build. He was straightening he clothes as he walked down the stairs with his son. He looked right at me as he walked past my car and a lump formed in my throat. He smiled a devilish grin and climbed into his car.