Big Tits Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my eyes flicking continuously between the road in front of me and those gigantic breasts, I reached over with my hand, my fingers burning with excitement as I slid them over the upper swells of her enormous tits. I spread my fingers out over the full breadth of one enormous tit, and then slid it downwards. Her youthful skin felt exquisitely smooth as my fingertips moved further, sliding right inside her bra cup. I could feel the substantial wire inside the top edge of the cup, the reinforcing definitely needed to hold these enormous beauties in place. Her skin was luxuriously warm and soft as a rose petal as my hand ventured further. My fingers followed the scintillating contours down over the enticing slope, and down further, until I had that massive globe cupped in my widely-spread fingers. I gave it a testing squeeze as I hefted it, the enormous weight of it setting my libido on fire.

"Mmm..."

She gave a soft purr as I groped her, my hand cupping and caressing that amazing tit. I had never felt one so big in my whole life. But there was something I just had to know. "You have beautiful breasts. Tell me, what size bra do you wear?"

"I was wearing a 34F for quite some time, but I guess I outgrew that. This one's a 34G. That's what I've been wearing for the last year or so."

"A FUCKING G-CUP! JESUS CHRIST!" I said to myself as I hammered on the accelerator, wanting to get to that park as quickly as possible. I felt like my surging prick was hard enough that I could have released it from my pants and used it to press on the accelerator. I'm sure my dick wanted to get to that park as badly as I did.

"It seems as if you like my breasts, Alex. I'm glad. And your hand feels so good," Arianna said coyly as she leaned back in the seat and gave me a teasing smile. At the same time, she reached over, her slender fingers rubbing provocatively over the front of my bulging pants.

Thankfully, the turnoff to the park came into view a short distance ahead and I maneuvered the car off the road, along the narrow laneway and into the small parking lot behind some trees that kept it shielded from view from the main road. I was happy to see that there were no other cars there. I slammed the car into park and turned off the engine.

"This is perfect. Now, let me suck that cock of yours," Arianna said with a teasing glint in her eye as she popped off her seat belt and turned towards me. She hit the button to release my seat belt as well, and then she leaned over in my direction as she undid my pants. She was quick to undo my belt and slide down the zipper. I felt her push down my underwear and reach inside, freeing my raging cock at last. I heard her give a sharp intake of breath as it came free and reared up, rising from my midsection like a King Cobra about to strike.

"Oh my, it's beautiful," she said breathlessly. "And so big, so fucking big. It's bigger than either of my two landlords', and I think it's even bigger than Daddy's. Just let me wrap my lips around it and I'll be able to tell you for sure."

I watched, totally spellbound, as this buxom girl with the bountiful attributes parted her soft red lips and leaned over me, her head dropping until I felt the wet delicious warmth of her lips against the engorged head of my rigid prick.

"It is bigger than Daddy's. And it feels so hard and powerful. Let's just get it nice and wet first," I heard her mutter under her breath just before I felt a warm trickle of saliva settle on the sensitive glans and then start to slide down the upright shaft. "I think I'm gonna need to get it nice and slippery if I want it to go all the way down my throat."

And with that, she started to lower her head. I could feel her lips spreading out as they followed the flaring contours of my cockhead. She finally slipped her lips over the broad ridge at the base of the knob, and then she let out a blissful purr as she closed down on it, her tongue swirling all over the sensitive tissues of the glans as she really started to suck.

"Oh fuck..." I couldn't help but moan as this heavenly angel started to suck on me better than any porn star on earth could. Her mouth was like a bowl of hot liquid velvet, the soft buttery tissues on the insides of her cheeks pressing wantonly against the sides of my thrusting erection as she moved further down on the rigid shaft. She was moaning softly as she worked, her purrs and mews showing evidence of her rapturous enjoyment. More than anything, I wanted to see her, to see her pretty face as she was sucking me. I reached down and gathered up her hair, my fingers winding into those silky black locks and pulling them away from her face. I kept it gathered at the back of her head as I watched her bob up and down, her lips spread wide open and pursed erotically forward as they went back and forth on my veiny cock, gobs of her saliva making the thrusting shaft glisten nastily. I was surprised when she pulled her head off my surging dick and turned to look up at me, her lips dripping with her saliva and my pre-cum.

"Would you like to take my head in your hands and fuck my face?" she asked, her eyes glassy with arousal. "I really like when men do that."

My heart was pounding in my chest as I looked down at her pretty young face and nodded. "Oh fuck yes," I replied as I brought my other hand forward. I used both hands to keep her hair pulled back as I gripped her head firmly. She gave me another one of those knowing smiles that sent a tingling jolt from my brain to my cock before lowering her gaze back to the oozing tip of my cock as her lips opened wide. When her mouth locked onto my cock again and she started to slide her pouty lips down my throbbing shaft, I used my hands to take control. I worked her mouth up and down rhythmically, and the whole time she just kept moaning softly, encouraging me to do as I wished with her mouth.

"Here goes," I thought to myself as I tried to push her further down, just to see how much she could take. I was expecting to hear her start to gag, but I was surprised when she angled her head at a certain point, and my cock slid right into her throat, the hot wet tissues massaging my buried cock like nothing I'd felt before.

"OH FUCCKKKKKK..." I couldn't stop the animalistic groan that poured from my throat as she swallowed, tingling ripples of delight running up the length of my cock and into my perverted brain. I used my hands to lift her well up on my cock, wanting to experience the luxurious sensations of the depths of her throat once more. I pushed down again, and she enthusiastically allowed me to control the pace as I fed the full length of my thrusting erection into her mouth once more. It entered her throat smoothly as I pushed her face all the way down, until I felt her lips pressing flush up against my abdomen.

"Mmm..." She purred again, so I pulled her head up and then starting moving her head vigorously up and down, going balls deep as I thrust my hips upward at the same time I pushed her head down. The feeling was exquisitely intense, better than any blow job I'd had in my entire life. I could feel my balls drawing up close to my body. I wanted to last longer, but there was no way—she was just too fucking good.

"OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES!" I warned as I felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of my cock. I wondered if she'd back off, but it was obvious from the way she let me continue to work her head up and down that she no intention of doing that. Her mouth and throat felt incredible, and I felt the first thick rope of cum rocket forth at the same time I was pushing her head on a downward stroke. I could feel it shooting from the tip of my cock as her lips pressed hard against my abdomen, the massive volley of cum shooting right into her stomach. I pulled her head back up, the knob clearing the opening to her throat as the second thick white ribbon of cum jettisoned forth, filling her mouth with seed.

"Glmphh..." I heard her swallow, but it was a contented sound of rapture as she willingly took my semen deep inside her. I knew I had a lot more to give her, so I kept hold of her head and pounded it up and down on my bucking prick. Some of my spunk was going right down her throat while some was spewing into her vacuuming mouth. Her eyes were closed in pure bliss as I kept fucking her mouth, nasty trickles of cum leaking out of the corners of her mouth and sliding down her face and my prick in silvery rivulets.

I couldn't believe the intensity of my climax. It had been years since I'd come this hard, and this much. I kept shooting, totally flooding her perfect mouth with a torrent of jizz. I just kept coming, wads and ropes of cum flooding her sucking mouth and silky throat. Finally, the luxurious sensations coursing through me ended, and I stopped moving her head up and down. She made no move to pull off, but stayed where she was with her lips wrapped around my cock, sucking tenderly at the seeping tip to get every drop. I watched her nurse and suck, totally spellbound by this voluptuous vixen. I knew then why her father liked her to visit. If she was this good at sucking, if I was her father, I'd never let her out of the house.

"Oh my God, Arianna, that was incredible," I said as she finally sat back, her circling hand still stroking my cock.

"You sure shoot a lot. I don't think I'm going to need lunch after swallowing that load." She glanced down at my cock, her fingers working their magic. Her eyes turned up to mine as she ran her tongue over her lips, gathering up the stray gobs of cum. She had that devilish look in her eyes again. "You're still hard, Alex. Would you like to fuck me now?"

She was right. Unbelievably, my cock hadn't seemed to lose any of its blessed rigidity. Being around such a hot number as her had certainly gotten my libido firing on all cylinders. And would I like to fuck her? The easiest question I'd had to answer in years. "You're damn right I'd like to fuck you. I've got a blanket in the boot. I think if we take it behind that hedge there, nobody will be sure to bother us."

"Mmm, I'd like that." She sat back slightly and turned slightly sideways in her seat, showing me how tightly her skirt fit over her big curvy bum. "Tell me, Alex, do you like anal sex?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was as if this girl could read my mind! And I wasn't even wearing my favorite t-shirt, the one with the "I LOVE ANAL SEX" slogan on the front. As I felt a resurgent jolt go through my surprisingly-hard cock, it didn't take me long to answer. "Do I like anal sex? Does the Pope shit in the woods? Is a frog's ass watertight?"

My reply made her chuckle, and I was smiling too as we both got out of the car. But I was smiling out of pure joy, my balls having been drained like never before, with more to cum...er...come. I opened the trunk of the car and pulled out the blanket I kept in there in case of emergencies. This was something that as a 67-year-old, I was happy to have done. If I was 23, there was no way I would have thought of keeping a first aid kit and emergency blanket in my car. But now, that foresight was definitely coming in handy. I was about to avail myself of the anal pleasures of a busty 23-year-old enchantress, and I couldn't remember a time when I'd been more excited. One thing I hadn't had the foresight to have on hand was any lube. Now that would have been really impressive if I'd had some of that stashed away in the car.

"Oh, I just realized, I don't have any kind of lubricant," I said as she followed me behind the hedge to a flat grassy area with a few deserted picnic tables.

"That's okay," she replied. "If you start by fucking my pussy for a while, that should be fine. Daddy fucks me in the ass all the time, so it's not like I'm a virgin back there or anything."

"Jesus, this is getting more erotically sordid by the second," I thought as I spread the blanket out on a soft patch of grass. I quickly followed that up by shucking off my clothes, along with my shoes and socks. Naked as the day I was born, I stepped onto the blanket.

"Hmm, you're in really good shape, Alex. I'm impressed," Arianna said as she reached behind her and undid the little zipper at the back of her miniskirt. I watched as she provocatively shimmied her broad hips from side to side as she pushed the skirt down, kicking it to the side after it pooled at her feet. She stood before me, wearing her strappy sandals, that amazingly-gorgeous bra, and a pair of silky white French-cut panties, the leg openings cut wickedly high on her hips. She teasingly looked over her shoulder at me as she turned in profile, giving me a cock-hardening view of her bountiful rear end.

"Do you like my bum, Alex?" she asked teasingly as she slid her hand down her flank and over one curvy cheek.

That bum of hers looked like two round beach balls waiting for someone to reach out and play with them, which is exactly what I did. "Your bum is incredible," I said as I dropped to my knees behind her and buried my face in her warm crevice. I pressed my face right into her panties, the intoxicating scent of her body overwhelming me and making cock harder than I thought possible.

She gave a girlish giggle as she reached back and pulled my face harder against her, wriggling her plump backside as I licked at her panties. The taste was scintillatingly wonderful, but I wanted more. I reached up and grabbed the waistband of her panties and dragged them downwards. She lifted one foot at a time for me as I pulled them right off and tossed them to the side.

"There you go," she said encouragingly as she leaned forward with her hands on her knees and presented that gorgeous backside of hers to me. Like a starving man at a buffet, I dived right in, my mouth watering as I slid my tongue into her warm inviting crack. I feathered my tongue forward, dragging the salivating tip down along that steaming furrow until I encountered her tight little starfish.

"Mmm..." It was my turn to moan now as I pressed my face tight against her hot young flesh, rolling the flat of my tongue over that delightful little opening. I felt her relax the tight ring, inviting me inside. I eagerly complied, feathering my tongue deep inside that tasty hole.

"Oh fuck...yesssss..." she hissed as I rolled my tongue all around inside her, relishing in the wickedly illicit flavor as I licked at the sensitive tissues deep inside her. She rolled her hips back at me, helping me to get my tongue even further inside. I knew I could have stayed there and worshipped that spectacular ass for hours, but we both wanted more. I spun her around and she flexed her hips forward, letting me give her dripping cunt just as much attention. I licked all over her shaven mons first, loving the taste of her womanly nectar before sliding my tongue between her dripping labial gates. She was soaking wet, my tongue quickly getting coated with her gooey juices. I spent a couple of minutes with my tongue inside her before I switched to her clit, the brilliant red nodule standing out like a beacon at the top of her vividly-pink slit. I wrapped my lips around the sensitive button, sucking on it like it was a little cock.

"OH FUCK...I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA...AAAAAHHHHH..." Arianna gasped out as she started to climax, grabbing my head and pulling my working mouth harder against her throbbing clit. I kept my lips and tongue busy, licking and sucking on it as she quivered and spasmed, her body shaking so badly that I thought she was going to collapse. She climaxed for a long time, flooding my face with her succulent youthful juices as she came and came.

"Oh God, Alex, you are so good at that," she said as she finally started to come down from her orgasm. As I sat back, she reached between her massive breasts and started to undo her bra, the one she was wearing having a clasp at the front. "Are you ready to see these now?"

I couldn't even speak as I sat back on my heels, my rock-hard cock pointing straight up like a heat-seeking missile about to launch. I watched, totally enthralled, as her slender fingers teasingly released the clasp of her bra. She slowly peeled back the two huge bra cups. As she did, her massive orbs seemed to find a life of their own as they were released from the confining garment. They spread well out and settled naturally on her chest. I almost came on the spot as I looked at them—they were the biggest tits I'd ever seen, and they were FUCKING PERFECT!

Her nipples and areola were a delicious bubble-gum pink in color, and perfectly sized to match the gigantic melons they were mounted on. Her nipples were already hard as bullets, standing stiffly proud as they thrust forward, just waiting for someone's mouth to suck on them.

"Oh fuck, they're incredible," I gushed out as she kneeled in front in front of me. She took both hands and lifted one massive breast towards me, offering it up for me to service. I didn't waste any time, dropping my mouth to the thrusting nipple and locking my lips around it as I started to suck. I slid a finger down the front of her ripe young body and up between her legs into her drooling gash. I started working my finger back and forth, paying attention to the hot folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina as I moved my mouth from one tantalizing breast to the other. She continued to hold them up for me as I worshipped them, her body twitching as my fingers brought her close to the edge. It was only a minute or two before she groaned deep in her throat and went over that edge once more, her lush body shaking and rippling as another intense climax shot through her. Her breasts were quivering and jiggling like mad as her body shook from the delicious tremors, but I kept sliding my finger vigorously over that sensitive spot inside her. I loved listening to her youthful gasps as wave upon wave of sensual pleasure rolled over her, until finally, the intensity of the sensations started to dwindle.

When she started to recover, I couldn't take it anymore. My cock was on the verge of going off right there on the spot, something that hadn't happened since I was a teenager. I eased her down onto the blanket on her back, her huge tits spreading out spectacularly over the full breadth of her chest. She was quick to draw her legs up as I got between her knees. I kneeled in front of her as I grabbed her around her slender ankles, lifting her legs until the rapier-like heels of her strappy sandals were pointing at the sky. I drew her shapely legs far out to each side in a V-shape, spreading her wide open as I positioned myself between her plump creamy thighs. She reached down between us and steered, positioning the engorged head of my cock at the dripping opening of her steaming cunt. I flexed forward, starting my 67-year old cock on an incredible journey I'd never in a million years dreamed of.

"Oh fuck...yesss..." Arianna hissed as her eyes closed in rapture. I mercilessly forced my way into her as I kept her spread open like a wishbone. I felt the steamy coital walls inside her fight against me at first, and then they finally surrendered the fight and yielded, bathing my insistent prick with hot oily juices. I continued, slowly pressing my rigid erection further into her, inch after inch filling her up, until finally, my groin pressed flush up against her shaven mound.

"Oh my God, so fucking big..." Arianna moaned deep in her throat as I rolled my hips in a slow tantalizing circle, making sure she felt every hard inch of my long thick cock. She moaned again, but she rolled her hips back against me as I ground my cock deep into her. I waited a minute or so until she got used to the size, and then I started fucking her, drawing my rampant prick back and then driving it to the hilt into her. I could tell by the way she was moaning that she could take it hard—no—I could tell she WANTED it hard, so I gave it to her that way, absolutely crucifying her as I drove my stake-like prick to the bottom of her needy pussy with every hammering thrust.