Bigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
994 Followers

Mike took hold of her breasts with each hand cupping the bottom of each breast and began kneading the nipples with his fingers. Soon Cindy began having a small orgasm, not a big one, just a small comfortable wave of pleasure. She reached behind her back with both hands and began rubbing his balls. Her back was arched and his hands cupped her breasts. She wasn't looking at him, her neck was tilted to one side and she was looking at the ceiling as she rode his cock. Just as she began she started squeezing his balls ever so slightly she could feel his semen filling her.

Surprised, Cindy wondered if the condom broke again. She didn't stop even though she knew there was a chance a good chance she was fertile. Soon the two lovers were done and she headed home. That night Ted was in the mood again and he took one of the condoms she had used; without thinking about it she asked if there was something wrong with those condoms. Ted responded that he had no idea, and wondered why she asked. Realizing her mistake she said she had heard a report on the news about faulty condoms.

Ted put the condom on and indicated that it seemed fine. Cindy too a moment to look at and agreed that it looked fine. Cindy was worn out from her encounter with Mike and told Ted that she wanted him to be on top again. This was just fine with him and he straddled her and started to penetrate her, usually she became lubricated very quickly, but tonight for some reason she was dry. Instead of helping her get in the mood, he pulled out the KY and rubbed it around her vagina. Soon he was pounding away at his wife and within a few minutes he filled the condom with his semen. Cindy began to feel repulsed by her husband. He didn't seem to care about her, just himself.

Ted was getting restless. The sex with his wife wasn't doing it for him and he was thinking more and more of his experience with Alicia. The next day he called Alicia and he picked her up at her office. They drove to a restaurant in a nearby high rise, but as soon as they were parked inside of the garage Alicia climbed on top of him and they began fucking in the car. With the seat leaned back and Alicia grasping the steering wheel, Ted's penis began filling her womb with his semen. Leaning back with his cock still inside, Ted began to massage her clit until she had an orgasm of her own. His penis softened and slipped out and the moment was over. Alicia went back to work and hardly a word was exchanged between them.

The next day Mike called Cindy and arranged to pick her up for lunch. He parked in the garage across the street from the restaurant and instead of going inside they began to make out. Cindy removed her blouse and hiked up her skirt she wasn't wearing panties. Mike unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Cindy took another one of Ted's condoms and unrolled it on Mike's cock. He almost laughed out loud as she did. Soon she was riding him in his car. Mike felt the rubber break as she did and soon he filled her with his semen. Cindy loved feeling Mike's cock inside of her, she loved the feeling of his semen filling her and ultimately leaking out. The ritual of putting on the condom made her feel better, but it certainly wasn't providing any protection. They held each other for a while and then Mike drove her back to work. That night Ted wasn't interested in sex and Cindy was relieved.

Two days passed and Ted had a business meeting in LA so Cindy invited Mike over for the night. This was going to be their first full night together. Mike, realizing that if he wasn't careful he was going to be a dad, bought condoms big enough to fit his cock. That night as Cindy reached for Ted's condoms, Mike explained that he thought Ted' condoms were too small so he had bought bigger condoms. She put on the bigger condom and she could immediately see the difference. She laughed as she realized that Ted's were simply too small for Mike's cock.

This time Ted filled the condom instead of her and something was missing. She couldn't feel him or his semen. She didn't mention it to Mike.

Mike really didn't like wearing condoms at all, they really limited his stimulation, but he wanted to make Cindy comfortable and frankly he didn't need the overhead associated with a baby. They both fell asleep, around midnight Ted called and before Mike woke up Cindy picked up the phone. Groggily she answered and they talked for a time. Mike rolled on his side and snuggled up against Cindy's back as she listened to Ted drone on about his meetings. Mike was getting aroused and his penis was pressing into her bottom. She was getting wet just feeling his cock press into her. Mike reached over and put on one of his condoms and Cindy, realizing what Mike was doing, tilted her pelvis and arched her back to allow Mike to insert his cock into her vagina from behind.

This was a new feeling for Cindy. When Mike was almost half way inside of her he could feel the top of his penis hit the inside of Cindy's vagina. He couldn't go further inside in this position. For Cindy, the pressure was intense, his angle of penetration caused his penis stretch her vagina even more than usual. She couldn't help but verbalize the pain/pressure as his tipped passed through and the shaft began expanding her vagina.

Ted, still on the phone, asked what that was. Cindy said she must have some gas. Cindy then covered the receiver with her hand as she began making sharp moans with each thrust Mike made. "uhgh, uhgh, ouch, uhgh uhgh, ouch..." Mike stopped, realizing that Cindy was having a hard time with this position.

Relieved, Cindy rolled on her back and spread her legs so Mike could finish on top. Cindy noted that Mike had put a condom on, she was slightly disappointed that he remembered. Mike was not to far from finishing as Cindy could feel her own orgasm building. She was still amazed how easily she could climax with Mike inside of her. Soon Mike ejaculated inside of the condom and as he did Cindy wrapped up the call with Ted, having almost no idea what he said.

Several days passed without event, that was until Monday night. Cindy's cell phone was on the night stand and around midnight it began to vibrate. She and Ted were already in bed, but she heard the phone and took it to the bathroom to answer it. It was Mike. He explained he was in front of her house and wanted to see her. Cindy could tell he had been drinking, but she wanted to see him too. She told him she would let him in, but he had to be quite because Ted was asleep in their bed.

The met at the front door, Cindy held her finger to her mouth as she opened it for Mike. She then led him upstairs. Without too much noise the two made it unnoticed to the guest room. The two quickly undressed and jumped into bed. After a few minutes of fore play Mike realized he didn't bring a condom. Cindy took the opportunity to give Mike a blowjob. Cindy didn't have much experience, but Mike managed to shoot his load into her mouth causing her to gag before she swallowed his semen. Mike got dressed and they made their way back to the front door. Before she opened the door Mike turned to kiss Cindy. He kissed her passionately and instead of opening the door, they sat on the couch near the door continuing to make out.

Crawling on top of Mike's lap, Cindy freed his cock from his pants and pressed it against her wet pussy. She used her weight to force it inside of her. Mike flipped her over and began fucking her in the entry hall. Mike whispered into Cindy's ear that he wasn't wearing a condom. Cindy responded, "please don't cum inside of me." Cindy began having her usual orgasm and Mike was getting close to having his own. Mike said he had to pull out and began to do so when Cindy wrapped her legs around his bottom keeping him inside of her. She said, "just a little longer, it feel so good." Mike told her he could hold it anymore shot a load of cum inside of her, but quickly pulled out and finished ejaculating on the floor.

Cindy loved feeling Mike's cock inside of her and especially his semen, even just a little. She took his cock in her mouth and began cleaning his semen off with her tongue. She loved the taste of him. Mike left and she climbed back in bed. Ted noticed when she got back in bed and instead of going back to sleep he rolled over and indicated he wanted to make love. She tried to explain she was tired, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. Her cunt was full of Mike's semen and now her husband wanted to fuck her. Then she got very worried, Ted began to lick her vagina, he often did so to get her lubricated so he could fuck her. This time he noted how wet she already was. Ted said, "you must really want it tonight!" Cindy thought for sure he would taste the semen, but soon she realized that he had no idea what semen tasted like. Soon he stopped and slipped his penis inside of her. She could barely feel him inside of her anymore. Mike had just fucked her and she was lubricated with his semen so Ted barely created any friction and almost no stimulation. Cindy just laid there, until she realized, "you aren't wearing a condom!" Shocked, Ted reached over to the nightstand and retrieved a condom and put it on. He then finished fucking her, ejaculating in the condom. The entire "love making" session only last ten minutes. Again, Cindy could only think about how much bigger Mike was.

Alicia and Mike had not made love with each other since before their encounter with Ted and Cindy. The time apart had not been good for their relationship as they both had been unfaithful to one another. Alicia decided to ask Mike for a divorce and without skipping a beat Mike agreed. Alicia had one secret she wasn't going to share with Mike, but she made a mistake when she left evidence of the secret in the bathroom. Mike saw the pregnancy test in the trash and found the indicator next to the box. His wife was pregnant. Why did she want a divorce? Then he realized, he had had sex with her in more than a month. The last man she had been with was Cindy's husband. He confronted her and she admitted that she thought it was Ted's. He had not worn a condom when they had sex and she assumed it was his. Mike pressed the issue and asked if she had been with him since the initial night. With nothing left to hide she told him how Ted made her feel and in some strange way she had hoped that his semen would find their way to her egg. Ted made her feel good about herself in much the same way Mike felt her feel bad about herself. Mike asked if Ted knew and she said he didn't, but she planned to tell him after the divorce papers were filed. Her hope was that he would propose to her when he learned about the baby.

Mike left the house and considered what to do next. He had a crazy idea, and he wasn't sure why he was going to do it, but he decided to roll the dice. He called Ted and they met for drinks that evening. He told Ted that he knew he had been sleeping with his wife and that he was livid. He wanted to show Ted how it felt. He told Ted that he should call Cindy and let her know that he was going to be home around midnight as he had an important proposal to work on with his team. Mike would then call Cindy and propose that he stop by to make love once again. Ted, of course, had no idea Mike had been sleeping with his wife more than he had been sleeping with both Cindy and Alicia combined. Ted reluctantly agreed as it was clear if he didn't Mike was going to tell Cindy that he had been sleeping with Alicia.

Cindy was not upset that Ted was working late, and when she got the call from Mike she immediately told him Ted was going to be late and that if he hurried they could make love before he got back. Next, Mike threw Ted a curve ball and said that he wanted him to watch. Ted should come in when he saw the blinds in his bedroom close. That would be the sign that he should come in and stand outside the bedroom door. Mike said that he would tell Cindy about Alicia if he didn't see him watching. Again, Ted had no choice. In fact, he was slightly aroused by the idea.

When Mike arrived at Cindy's he wasted no time getting her into the bedroom. Within ten minutes the blinds had closed, and Ted was shocked how quickly Cindy had agreed to sleep with Mike again. He didn't blame her given his own actions, but he was still very surprised.

Mike and Cindy were completely naked snuggling one another on top of the bedspread. Mike was taking his time waiting to see if Ted had made his way inside and to the door that was slightly cracked open. Soon he saw Ted at the door and his plan started. Cindy centered herself in the bed and spread her legs to give Mike's huge cock access to her vagina. Mike, on his knees, held his cock in hand as Cindy handed him a condom to put on.

Ted was shocked seeing Cindy so excited. She looked so comfortable with him. She never was this comfortable with him. Then he saw Mike's penis. It was big, really big. How did he get that inside of her? It was more than an inch more around and more than a couple inches longer. Ted could feel his testicles shirking as he saw how big Mike was.

Mike tore open the condom with his teeth and slowly rolled it down his long shaft. He then leaned forward and began kissing Cindy as his penis pressed against her vagina. Cindy began talking, something she never did with Ted, asking Mike to fuck her. Cindy gasped as his penis progressed further and further inside of her. When he was finally inside of her she wrapped her legs around him and then kissed for a long time. Mike began pounding Ted's wife and she responded physically and verbally.

Ted could see that Cindy was in a very different place than she was when she made love to him. Soon he saw Cindy having an orgasm. Ted had never been able to bring her to orgasm unless she was on top. Mike was able to bring her to orgasm while on top of her. Cindy was completely out of control. Her head flopped to the side, her arms went limp and she just cried out in pleasure. Mike just kept going and she had one orgasm after another, perhaps having five or six. Mike was putting on a show for Ted.

Mike slowed his movements and began kissing Cindy again. She wrapped her arms around him again and regained her composure. Mike then pulled out and sat back on his knees. Cindy asked if he had cum and Mike said he wanted to ask her something before he finished. Mike slowly unrolled the condom and asked Cindy if he could ejaculate inside of her. Cindy laughed at the question. She knew that he had cum inside of her every time they had ever had sex, but they had never officially intended to do so. She played along, by saying "Mike I am not on birth control, I think I am ovulating". Mike responded by saying, "Cindy, I know and I am willing to take the risk". Cindy's face changed as she realized he was serious. Mike was asking her something and while she didn't really understand the question she considered how to answer.

Ted was watching this exchange with great interest. What would Cindy say? She had been very careful over the past month and he was certain she would refuse. Mike had removed the condom and leaned forward again, the tip just outside of her vagina. Mike was teasing her pussy and Cindy's body was responding. Mike's face was just inches away from Cindy's as they stared into each other's eyes. Mike whispered, do you want me inside of you? Cindy closed her eyes, said yes and pulled his hips to hers helping him penetrate her. She gasped and Mike began pounding her again, just as she reached climax again he shot his load inside of her.

Ted could hear the semen squirting out of her vagina as it made gurgles and swishing noises. Mike leaned next to her ear and whispered just so she could hear, "I love you Cindy, do you love me?" Cindy whispered back, "I love you." Mike feigned deafness and asked her what she said. Cindy said in a normal voice with a smile on her face, "I love you Mike." With a huge smile on his face, his penis still inside of her, he asked if she could repeat it. Cindy, at the top of her lungs yelled, "I LOVE YOU AND YOUR HUGE FUCKING COCK!"

Mike collapsed next to her and they just held each other. Mike could see that Ted was still at the door watching. Ted had just seen his wife being satisfied by another man, satisfied in a way that he was utterly unqualified to do. He was crushed when he heard her admit that she loved him – did she mean it? Just as these thoughts were going through his mind Mike called out to him. Ted, come on in. Saying, uh oh to Cindy. Ted paused, not knowing what to do. Cindy was shocked, but did not realize what was going on. She assumed that Ted had gotten home early and stumbled upon her infidelity. She jumped up and ran over to Ted, and tried to usher him out of the room. Ted just asked her, "do you really love him?"

Cindy wasn't prepared to answer his question. Mike got up and stood just behind Cindy. They were both naked, Mike's semen was dripping down her leg and reached for a tissue to clean if off. This was not lost on Ted as he asked, "is that his semen? Why did you let him cum inside of you? " Cindy wasn't prepared to answer this question either.

Mike stepped forward and put his hands on Cindy's shoulders and said that he might be able to help. Started from the beginning he explained how clear it was that he and his own wife had instigated the whole "swinging" idea. He and Cindy had not intended to fall in love, but they did. Ted listened. Mike then explained how they had been seeing each other and how their feelings had grown. Ted could not ignore how Mike's erection began to grow as he explained fucking his wife. Soon Mike was fully erect and Cindy noticed that Ted was looking at Mike's penis. She used her hand to move it out of site. Almost involuntarily her fingers closed around the shaft and she lightly squeezed it. Her own nipples began to get hard.

The situation was surreal. Mike was holding Cindy, Cindy was grasping Mike's erect penis as her own nipples were erect. Just then Mike explained that he intended to ask Cindy to marry him.

Taking control of the situation again, Mike slipped Cindy's wedding ring off. He then pushed her against the dressing table and began kissing her. She kissed him and embraced him. She forgot Ted was in the room. Ted just stood there. Mike then lifted her bottom on the edge of the dresser and managed to slip his penis inside of her again. He began pounding his fiancé as her husband watched. Soon she was climaxing again and suddenly said, YES! I will marry you! I love you! Mike turned to Ted and simply said, "you are free to do anything you want with Alicia – I have your wife and she is all I will ever need."

He then exploded inside of her. Ted could hear the semen being forced out of her with each additional thrust. He said, "goodbye Cindy." Cindy simply said, "bye ted." She then began kissing Mike.

That night Ted called Alicia and they met at a hotel where he told Alicia the whole story. Alicia told him her side of the story. Alicia could not believe her luck and she would have to thank Mike for doing such a perfect job of getting Ted to move on so quickly. Alicia came up to Ted's room and she made love to this broken man. The following week Ted moved into Alicia's house and things took a strange turn. Alicia began explore her dominate side and took advantage of Ted's demoralized state to do it.

One afternoon Alicia took Ted to her bedroom and put on a huge black strap-on penis. Using KY she managed to get it inside his anus and she fucked him until he began to bleed. Ted just laid there afterward and Alicia lost all respect for him. That weekend she went to a bar and brought home a man to have sex with. First she used handcuffs to restrain Ted next to the bed and the man came into the room and fucked her. She loved it.

This continued for weeks until Alicia's belly began to grow to the point it was obvious she was pregnant. Alicia no longer had sex with Ted, preferring anyone else over him. She just wanted him to watch. Ted was becoming more and more depressed, but he knew she was carrying his baby. Alicia didn't have to use the handcuffs for long as she just brought the men home after Ted had gone to bed. They would turn on the light, waking him up and slip into bed next to him. Man after man would fuck her pregnant body while Ted just watched.

edmead
edmead
994 Followers