BIGGEST of the BIG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit."

Maria's huge tits sloped downward in an inviting manner; pneumatic low hanging fruit topped with large, faint areola and thick, erect nipples begging for attention. Each breast, were easily two handfuls framed by the same hard tan lines I'd found on her phenomenal lower half.

"Get over here." Maria grabbed the back of my head drawing my lips to her breast letting nature take its course. I cupped the closest one with both hands taking the nipple between my teeth suckling and teasing the hard nipple. She reacted cradling my head with both meaty arms, relenting only to let me at the matching teat. It was all a little much playing and sucking until Maria moaned for another passionate kiss. Her body was large, daunting, and sexually challenging. She was this pretty girl with an oversized hourglass figure. The valley between her breasts was deep, almost inverted blossoming out into her smooth, sloping belly which partially covered her sex. I found a bald snatch waiting for me as Maria reclined backward on the bed, waiting.

"¡ Oh Dios, sí!" I teased her puffy slit, really looking directly at it for the first time from the front. It appeared a big, juicy looking peach begging to be devoured. Her prominent clit had to be forced from its hiding place by my thumbs prying open her puffed up labia. I began writing the letters of the alphabet on it. A tremor ran through Maria's body as she began whimpering and gasping. She was extremely wet with more moisture and sweat beading on her body as I sucked on her button. I slipped two fingers back inside curving them up against her secret spot as she went into convulsions. I sucked even harder ramping up my actions inside as the large SSBBW began uncontrollably squirting in rapid bursts as she screamed out her climax. I barely had time to get my arms up as her thighs came smashing into me with incredible force as she tried to lock her legs around my head. Her hand shot down palming the top of my head like a basketball as she glazed my face with her lust.

"YEAAAAAAHHH, RIGHT THERE; YOU-FUUUCKING-OOOHHHHHH, RIGHT THEEEERE!!" Maria bucked and bounced on the bed nearly collapsing it in the process.

"SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER-YOU'RE FUCKING DOING IT; RIGHT THERE, OOOOOHHHHHH!!" She was almost sobbing as I continued working her for all I was worth.

"Puh-Please fuck me." Maria begged playing right into my calculating hands as I peppered her inner thighs with kisses and light bites. I took both of her lower lips into my mouth sucking and tickling until tears were running down her face. It was all I could do to separate myself from this beauty as I rolled a condom onto my raging erection. She was lying sideways across her bed fanning herself as I mounted her pressing the head of my tumescence against her opening. Her large frame was glistening with sweat with the light overhead catching it just right. She was sparkling, almost glowing as I noticed her eyes tightly shut.

"Look at me." I softly demanded as her hazel colored jewels slowly revealed themselves to me. Maria stared up into my face in wonder as I parted her precious peach with a tiny bit of the head.

"OOOOWWWWWHHHH!!" Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when my cock plunged inside her hard enough to thump the back of her canal. I let it rest there as I rotated my hips taking stock of her tightness. She was steaming hot and sopping wet as I stared into her face before stealing a kiss as a prelude to pure sexual chaos. The tightness was incredible almost to the point of being painful as I rutted around trying to resize her cunt. There was this sort of defiant friction pushing inward that gave way to this engulfing, pulsing wetness. I could feel the soft, cushiony touch of her belly and inner thighs all around me as I bottomed out surprisingly. The motion and jiggle of her soft parts sent little jolts of pleasure shooting all over my pelvis and inner thighs. Her arms locked me into her powerful embrace as I began pounding with all my might. I wanted to fuck this woman into submission; take away her knowing snarky demeanor and self-depreciating humor. She would know just how attractive I found her when it was over.

The resistance pushing into her juicy peach was indescribable threatening to peel the taut skin on my penis. Retracting my member presented even more of a challenge from the mind-staggering suction intent on never letting go as both of us gasped and moaned.

"OOOOOHHHHH YEAH, FUCK ME LIKE THAT-FUH-FUCK MEEEEEE RIGHT!!" Maria was flushed red bobbing and jiggling all over the place while the bed rocked under the considerable weight of our coupling.

"Fuck, your pussy is REALLY, REALLY TIGHT!!" I finally admitted under much sexual duress.

"Yuh, your dick is FUCKING HARD, FUCK MEEEEEEE MORE!!" Maria's nails were digging furrows into my back. Her ass was do immense that I could feel it from the front slapping up into my balls.

"YOU'RE SQUEEZING THE FUCK OUT OF ME!! OOOHHH SHIT!!" Maria Lorena Espinosa was intent on making me an honest hookup passively or not. We were both nearing nirvana as multiple tremors ripped through both of our bodies electric. Her eyes were shut tightly as she clinched around the base of my cock in several quick intervals.

"OOOOOOHHHH FUCK DADDDY-DADDY I'M CUMMING!! AAAAAWWWWNNNNNN, I'M FUCKING CUMMING ON YOUR DICK!! Yeah, that's it right there, daddy!! YOU'RE HITTING THAT SPOT!! RIGHT THERE, YEAAAAAAHHHH!!" The mattress seemed like it would be dislodged from the rest of the elevated bed as Maria's calves locked into the small of my back. I was nearly snapped in two as she went into the throws of a massive orgasm. Her tightness narrowed even more triggering my own internal explosion as I filled the condom not realizing that my teeth were sunk into her right shoulder blade. Her cunt pressed down on the spot right before the base of my cock as I blasted the insides of the thin layer of latex keeping Maria from becoming my inaugural baby's mamma. I just sort of molded to her large frame using her as a sort of body pillow as I regained my senses. I couldn't recall cumming that hard in a long while. Guess I just wasn't motivated. We lay there for a few moments before I was made witness to Maria's strength again as she rolled towards the room divider taking my prone body with her. I was deposited on my back looking up at the ceiling of her bedroom.

"¡ Oh Dios, sí; hola Chico, can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" We stared at one another before bursting into silly, post-coital laughter as Maria held up the filled condom. She was able to tie it off with a single hand demonstrating another of her myriad skills. Lying on her side facing me, the rest of the room over her shoulder was obscured from my immediate view.

"Hey beautiful, can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, what's that?"

"Turn the other way." I almost begged as she snickered knowing I wanted to look at her massive ass. The bed shook and bounced under her movements until Maria had resumed same reclining posture resting her head on her fist. The huge, roundness of her arching hips obscured even more of the room from view. I traced the hard tan lines at the top of her enormous butt with a single finger dragging along the deep gluteal cleft. My hands were greedy cupping the generous swell of her lower left cheek and squeezing hard. Maria sighed acknowledging my groping fingers.

"So, you like all that ass, huh?" The playfulness in her voice added to the sensual mood inside the bedroom.

Before I could answer, the door of her bedroom burst open as her cousin Dulce appeared most likely wielding some sort of weapon. I couldn't see anything because of the all-encompassing silhouette presented by Maria's reclining Buddha pose.

"¿Qué haces en mi cuarto con un puto cuchillo?" The large beauty was calm as ever.

"¡ Gritaste tan fuerte, que pensé que ese negro te estaba violando a muerte!" Dulce sounded half crazed completely unaware that I understood her insults.

"Stupid bitch; No seas tan idiota, me estaba jodiendo como un jefe. ¡ su Pito es enorme!" I could see Maria nodding her head slowly as she berated her cousin.

"En serio, ¿qué tan grande es?" Dulce's demeanor changed as I rolled on my side letting my hands roam wherever my lust directed.

"Nada de tu incumbencia; ¿no tienes un hombre esperando?" I was sawing my semi-erect tumescence along her crack, poking it a bit while I jiggled the closest ass cheek available.

"Motherfucker fell asleep after five minutes! Say, what happened, did the black jump out the window when I came inside here?" The revelation of Dulce's bilingual status did not come as a shock as I poked my head up over Maria's bicep waving at the surprised woman with a smirk.

"OH, YOU'RE THERE-I, didn't know you were still; sorry about coming inside here, friend." There was a flush of color and expression of surprise that softened her harsh features a bit. I could have cared less that she was there, demonstrating my disdain by cupping Maria's sex right in front of her eyes.

"Supongo que estaba disfrutando a tu primo al máximo, perdón por molestarte. Es sólo que su coño es tan fuerte, que realmente tienes que golpear esa mierda. ¡ Sé lo que digo, zorra!" Dulce's face turned an even darker shade of red as she realized my bilingual nature.

"Uhm, could you get outta here; we're fucking the shit out of each other and don't need an audience unless you wanna watch? Baby, you mind if she watches?" I was too busy playing with her humongous ass to care.

"Whatever."

Dulce pulled up a chair...

...TO BE CONTINUED.