Bimbos Are Made, Not Born Ch. 01

Story Info
I help young Emilee become a bimbo.
4.3k words
4.58
149.8k
114

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badboylax
badboylax
150 Followers

Over the last few years, in real life, I have made it my mission to help young women achieve their full, uninhibited, sexual potential. It's more acceptable than ever for girls to dress trashy and be wilder. I look for a certain type of girl, young, slim and pretty are all non-negotiable. Usually they are still living at home and working in retail or as servers after graduating high school rather than attending college like their co-ed friends. I find my income and lifestyle are even more appealing to girls struggling to make $60 bucks a day at Starbucks. When I meet one I am attracted to, I ask them out right away, tell tjem I find them very attractive and play on their egos. As a result of my honesty and flattery, I usually bed them pretty easily. Some of them are willing because they are out for the thrill of fucking an older man once. Those are fun times but the ones I like most, are the ones that get pleasure from defying conventions and are interested in being an older man's playmate or pet. A sugar-baby. This is the semi-fictionalized story of the first one I helped realize her sexual potential. My first true conquest.

I woke up and looked at the clock next to the bed and saw that it was 3:16AM. My cock was stiff from a nightime erection. I turned my body towards the center of the bed and felt the warmth generated by Emilee as she slept next to me. I moved my hand to her neck and gently coaxed her still sleeping head under the covers as I talked gently to her,

"I'm horny again baby."

She mewed and let me lead her head under the comforter and I felt her long, salon-colored platinum blonde hair move down onto my chest and nipples. Her soft lips came to rest above my stiff cock and I moved her sleepy head back and forth, causing her lips to slide over and over the helmet of my dick. She was still half asleep, but I now could feel my sticky pre-cum coating her plump and pillowy-soft lips. I felt her press her lips together as I guided her head in tiny circles on top of my cock tip. Emilee moaned and fluttered her lips on my cock and brought out her tongue to lick the head of my meat and then rub the silver ball of her tongue piercing on the underside of my helmet. That was one of her new sex tricks since I took her to get her tongue pierced last month. I moaned at the same time Emilee opened her lips a bit more and I pushed her head down and felt my cock pop through her soft lips and slip inside her wet, warm mouth. "Ahhh!" i gasped as I did just about every time her lips closed around the head of my cock. I luxuriated in the feeling of being inside Emilee's sweet lips for a few slow, deliberate strokes as she pleased me with her hungry mouth, sucking gently on the head, hollowing her cheeks around my helmet and sliding her tongue stud up the underside of my dick, rubbing the silver tongue stud against my veiny cock.

"You tell me to wake you, anytime." I said as I slowly moved my hips and fed her more my cock.

She pulled her lips off the tip and jerked it in her hand as she planted kisses on the shaft.

"I mean it. I can't get enough of this cock." she said as she ran her tongue stud over the head again.

"Suck it again, take me deep." I urged and ran my hands through her blonde hair, grabbing a handful and she did as I asked, her 19 year old lips sliding halfway over my stiff meat four times before she paused.

She pulled the covers down and looked at me in the darkened room. "Fuck my mouth. Fuck your dirty girl's mouth with your big dick." she said and then held her head still, lips poised over the tip of my helmet. I slowly penetrated her "O" shaped lips by moving my hips up and steadily drove my meat into her young, sweet mouth as she shifted her body to lay below me and then studied my face, making sure she was pleasing me. I grunted as I felt her lips reach the middle of my shaft and felt her twist her head on my dick, trying to swallow another inch down her hungry, hot throat. She had learned to take it all into her mouth from the right angle now, swallowing me to the base when asked. Her cocksucking skills had improved so much in the six short weeks since I caught sight of her walking past me wearing 6" high heeled white platform ankle boots, her size-zero body slipped into that tiny white sequin minidress in the Ultra-Bar lounge at 1:00AM.

She did a double-take as she recognized me that night and I gently grasped her arm, pulled her to me and spoke in her ear, "You aren't 21, what are you doing in here?"

I let her mouth retreat a little on my cock and then slurp on the head as I stroked her face and hair.

"Such a pretty little bimbo slut, sucking my cock at 3AM. You like being woken up to service my big cock?" I asked, knowing the answer to my question.

"Yes, I do. You know I love to suck this big cock anytime you want me to." she said eagerly.

"Why do you love sucking my cock so much?" I asked.

"Cause I'm a bad girl for you. I can't help myself. I want.., I need to please you. You drive me crazy." she said before plunging her lips over my cock again and sucking harder than before.

"Oh FUCK! Yea baby, suck it. Suck it good. Show me how much you love that cock. Tell me that you're my bimbo." I said as I humped her mouth and she slurped hard on the helmet. I grabbed her hair and pulled her lips off my dick.

She smiled and said, "Yes! I'm your Young. Bimbo. Slut. I know everyone stares at me, the way I dress for you, the high heels you always insist I wear, the half-shirts that show off my firm little titiies. How you took me to the salon the first weekend after we met and told the colorist to change my dirty blonde hair color to platinum. I knew then you were the man for me. You know what you want and take it." she said before sucking hard again on my cock.

"You HAVE changed since we met, you are a little sexpot now. You don't hide it, you flaunt it. You are such a little bimbo now." I said, encouraging her.

She sucked me deep, then slapped the tip of my dick on her lips as she spoke,

"I know. You have changed me, brought out the slut in me. I don't even wear panties much anymore, so you can fuck me easier. You made me get this tongue stud to suck you better." she said and I pulled her up to kiss my lips. We kissed for a moment as she stroked my cock with her French-tipped nails and then started to rub the tip of my cock against her stomach.

The club music was loud but Emilee heard me. "Don't tell anyone. I have a fake ID. They will kick me out if you tell.".

"Do your parents know about your ID?" I asked.

"Fuck no. Are you kidding? They would make me follow their old curfew and ground me forever." she said with a smile.

I ran my hand down her petite side, feeling her body under the tight dress,"You look hot. And I don't plan to tell on you, at least not yet. What would you like to drink?" I said

"Vodka and Sprite. I have to find my friend, then I'll be back." she said and gave me an air kiss and slipped off to find her friend. The vodka drink and Emilee arrived at the same time, Emilee was still alone.

"Where's your friend?" I asked as I handed her the drink.

"Upstairs, making out with some guy she knows.". She said.

"Want to spy on them?" I said with a wink.

"Sure, let's go." she said and I grabbed my bourbon and Coke.

I followed her through the pulsing club, reaching the back and going upstairs, after getting past the VIP bouncer who Emilee gave a cheek kiss to and said, "Mike is my guest." as she grabbed my hand and we walked past the large bouncer with the shortly cut blue mohawk and double earlobe discs. "Jake went to St. Paul's, he works here on Fridays" she said as if that explained her entrance to the exclusive VIP lounge upstairs. As we got up to the balcony level I spotted a slim brunette in a red minidress straddling a young man and the two of them were deep into kissing as Emilee pointed to them. "That's Britney, she's my BFF." she said as she pulled me down to sit on the empty couch with her.

"You are going to have to buy my silence about your fake ID." I said with a laugh.

"Really? And what will it cost me?" she said as I moved my hand to her bare leg.

"That depends on how cooperative you are." I teased.

"Ohhhh! You are naughty. Well I can be VERY cooperative, but I like knowing what is expected of me" she said as I took her chin in my hand.

"I expect total obedience." I said mostly joking.

"I see. What is your desire then, a kiss?" she said, pushing her pink stained and glossed lips together.

"A lot of kisses. Let's say a thousand." I suggested as I moved to kiss her lips and she opened up her mouth, inviting my tongue inside. I broke the kiss and said "That's one." and she giggled.

"This is going to take me all week." she said.

"It might. Would that be so bad? You could always trade 50 kisses for something else." I said as slid my hand inside her thigh and felt her legs part slightly.

"Mmmm, I'll bet I know what you want for 50 kisses." she said as she brought her lips back to mine and kissed me, then counted "2" as her eyes danced and I saw her shimmer eyeshadow sparkle in the disco lights overhead.

When she rubbed my cock on her stomach, I knew she wanted me to stuff her full of my cock at 3:20AM, but I wasn't quite ready for that.

"Not yet, go get dressed. Show me what a hot bimbo whore you are." I said in her ear.

She smiled and scurried out of bed, but she surprised me by going down the stairs and out the front door, going out to her car and returning to the master bedroom with an overnight bag. I pointed to the master bath and watched as my neighbor's daughter Emilee closed the door between us. I talked to her through the closed door.

"You are such a slut. Fucking me all the time."

"Uh huh. I can't get enough of your cock." she said. "You know how to treat me like the dirty bitch I am." she said.

"Where do Dave and Jennifer think you are tonight?" I asked

"Dad thinks I am at Courtney's". she said.

"And mom?" I asked.

"She knows I am at my boyfriend's" she said

"Does she know that it's me?" I asked.

"No, but she knows the basics, that you are much older, successful, and that I'm fucking you." she said with a giggle.

"She does? How?" I asked.

"She saw my phone three nights ago, read a pop-up text on it from Barbie asking if I deep-throated your cock again this week.". she said giggling.

"Do your parents know what a bimbo their daughter is?" I asked.

"Not exactly but Mom knows I am a little naughty. Sort of. They always encouraged me to use my looks. I think daddy knew I wasn't real book-smart. Mom always helped me be pretty. She knows that my best assets are my tight, pert ass and firm, slim legs. Since I started seeing you, she's let up even more on what I wear. She lets me wear practically anything now as long as Dad doesn't see me go out in something really slutty. She saw me trying this on yesterday." Emilee said as she opened the bathroom door.

I kissed Emilee on the club VIP couch and pulled her onto my lap so she was straddling my bulge as it pressed into her. She moaned as she sat on my stiff shaft and moaned "It's big" in my ear as she licked my earlobe and kissed my neck.

"Tell your friend you are leaving in 10 minutes." I said and watched as Emilee got off my lap and interrupted her friend's make out session. I couldn't hear it all, but Emilee let her friend know she was going home with me.

I heard Britney say, "Have fun, fuck him good." and laugh as I sat Emilee back in my lap and went back to kissing her as she dry-humped my bulge. I grabbed her ass, played with her tits and let her dry-fuck my stiff bulge as we kissed and made-out in the VIP lounge. After ten minutes she was all worked up and I knew it was time to leave with her.

I took Emilee's hand and led her out of the club. Anyone paying attention could only come to one conclusion about us, that this older guy was pulling a young hottie out of the club and we were going to home to fuck.

I helped Emilee into the cab and gave the cabbie the address. Then I turned to Emilee.

"50 kisses or you can trade 50 kisses for one night at my place. You will do whatever I tell you."

"What? No way! 50 kisses for a blowjob, not a whole night." she said.

"Fine, let's see where my phone is, I have your dad's cell somewhere.". I said

"Oh, you wouldnt! You are so bad. You won't tell, will you? I promise, I'll be good. I will swallow." she said with a grin.

"50 kisses or one night." I repeated as I played with her breasts in that tight dress.

"A hundred." she said, still negotiating. I shook my head.

"Ok, fifty. One night." she said finally. "But you had better make me cum." she warned. I laughed and slid my hand up under her little dress and rubbed her thong-covered pussy. She was already soaking her panties.

"You are soaking wet." I said in her ear.

"Uh huh. I like that you've taken control. And your cock felt nice when I sat on your lap. Now you are making me go home with you. I don't have a choice. I have a thing for older men too.". She rubbed my bulge as the cabbie turned down onto my street.

My eyes got big as I saw Emilee step out from the bathroom. Jennifer saw her in that? Emilee stepped to the bed in 7" high heeled pink platform pumps, her slim legs encased in pink stockings with little white bows up the back that ended just at the curve of her tight ass. Sitting low on her hips was a white pleated miniskirt that was a bit too short to hide her waxed smooth pussy from view. A wide pink belt was just above the skirt and her small tits were barely hidden under a tiny white micro-kini top that kept her nipples hidden but showed off the curve of her firm, young tits. I could see her eyeshadow was dark and she was wearing the pink, wet-look lipstick that makes her lips so irresistable.

"God, you are such a pretty little bimbo!" I said. "Your mom saw this outfit?". I asked as I pulled her to me by her pink belt and slid my fingers along her waxed slit.

"Uh huh, everything but the shoes and belt. I just found them today.". She said giggling.

I slid two fingers inside her wet little cunt and she let out a moan and grabbed onto my neck for balance as she ground herself onto my fingers and began to hump my fingers with little hip-circles.

"Oh fuck! Yea! Finger your bimbo's tight little cunt. God! I love dressing like a slut for you, I know it makes you want to fuck me so badly." she said as I slid my fingers in and out of her tight hole.

"Yes baby! I love that you dress up for me when we fuck. When I woke up, I just wanted to slide my cock in between your lips and cum in your mouth and go back to sleep but you are soooo hot. You look so perfect, so sexy, so slutty. Just looking at you makes me rock hard and wanting to fuck your brains out of your pretty little airhead. You are such a sexy bitch, such a dirty girl, such a dumb little bimbo slut." I said as I moved my fingers in and out of her warm, tight cunt.

"Oh fuck YES! I'm your bimbo!" she panted as she wiggled her hips onto my fingers. "Fuck your dumb blonde bimbo's tight little cunt." she hissed as I slid my fingers in and out of her slippery hole and she grabbed at my cock and stroked my stiff meat.

I paid the cabbie and led Emilee up the walk and in through the front door of my house. "You are divorced, right?" she asked as I closed the door behind us.

"Seperated." I said.

"So I could tell on you if I wanted." she teased, stroking my bulge.

"Or you could be the reason I get a divorce." I said. I'll bet you like the idea of being a little home-wrecker. Sucking my married cock so well I won't ever want to go back to my wife." I said.

"Yes! Fuck that's hot. Your wife is stupid if she doesn't like this cock. Give it to me! Fuck my teenaged mouth with your married cock. I'll even learn to deep throat it so you won't go back to your uptight wife." she said. Then she squatted down and unzipped my dark-blue Seven brand jeans and pulled my underwear down and took my cock out.

"Mmmmm, big, thick and married. I've never sucked a married cock." Emilee said before sliding her soft lips over the tip and sucking the tip in her warm mouth.

I slid my fingers in and out of Emilee's tight little slit as she stroked my cock with her practiced hand, reveling in Emilee's slutty outfit as I fingered her cunt. "You are such a dumb little bimbo, dressing up to get fucked at 3:30AM. Suck my cock like a good little slut and use that tongue stud." I said.

"Yes Daddy!" she agreed and bent over and put her lips to my cock and slurped on the head. Six short weeks with me and I'd turned her into a world-class, teenaged blowjob queen, able to take me to the root, or flutter her lips over the helmet and please me with her tongue stud. I made her study the art of giving head and practice on me and a dildo about my size when she was alone. She had the foundation, a desire to please and a willingness to suck and swallow. The rest was just learning the many ways to kiss, lick and suck a cock. She just loved to polish my helmet and it showed in her enthusiasm and technique. I had been encouraging her to improve her blowjob skills since the first week after I brought her home and she was a very willing and talented student. I downloaded some hot blowjob porn scenes after our third 'date' and we had been watching them ever since to give her more ideas. We both liked the way Jenna Haze gave head and the first time we watched a Jenna Haze scene, I pointed out how dirty Jenna Haze talked and how hot it was to hear a girl talk so dirty. Emilee took that to heart and patterned her bedroom attitude after Jenna Haze and I found that to be so hot.

"I'm going to fuck your hot, tight cunt." I said gruffly as she twirled her tongue over the tip of my meat. She moaned and spread her pussy open and slid her fingers in and out of her wet hole.

I put my wedding banded finger next to my cock, "Lick my wedding ring you little home-wrecking slut, suck my cock, then lick my ring." I said and she did just that as she looked up at me through her thick mascara-enhanced eyelashes.

"Fuck! You are a dirty bastard. Making a teen suck your cock and lick your wedding ring." she said as she looked up at me.

"Teen? Nineteen?" I asked although I knew she was at least eighteen because I remember the cars up and down the street for her high school graduation party a year ago last summer.

"Yea, Nineteen. You are what, 37?". She said before sucking again on the top of my helmet.

"Ha! Older than that." I said as her eyes got bigger.

"Older? Forty? Are you forty? Fuck I'm sucking a forty year old's cock." she said before slurping on it again. I let her think I was forty, not really bothering to add another six years to give her my actual age.

"You like that! Sucking my older dick. A teenage cocksucker, giving head to a married friend of her dad.". I said as she moaned and sucked hard on my cock. I pulled it from her mouth. "Lay down, spread your legs and show me your tight, teen pussy." I said.

"Fuck yea!" Emilee said as she quickly laid back and spread her legs, causing her white sequined minidress to ride up over her ass. "Eat my pussy Mr. Hawkins." she cheered.

"That's right, I'm going to show you how a man eats a girl's sweet little cherry-pie. I'm going to make you cum so hard and good." I said as I slid my tongue up her slit.

"Ohhh yea! Make me cum!" Emilee said as I dove my tongue inside her box and ate her sweet pussy like a starving man tears into a Happy Meal. I had to put my hands on her hips to control her squirmy hips as I used my quarter-century of experience to eat her out like she had never experienced before. I knew she would cum easily under my tongue and within a few minutes she was panting and moaning as she exploded onto my face, squirming, thrashing and moaning as she experienced an orgasm that had been building up inside her for a few hours.

badboylax
badboylax
150 Followers
12