Bindu and Theresa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to fuck her as she was cumming while savoring an increased flow of lubrication within her already hot, wet pussy. Once I was sure she was completely finished, though, I forced myself to slip my cock out of her pussy, knowing that there was something I was likely to enjoy just as much. I moved up to straddle her ribs and lay my cock between her tits, holding them against it as I started to slowly fuck them. Feeling her tits in my hands and against my cock was awesome though I wished it was a little lighter so that I could also see her dark areolas and nipples and my pink cock against her light brown skin. Lack of a good visual didn't take anything away from the pleasurable feeling of the soft, smooth skin against my cock and her hard nipples against my palms, though. Even after fucking her snug, slippery pussy, the feeling of her tits against my cock was really incredible and it didn't take long before I could feel the stirring of an orgasm. Of course, I had eaten her pussy, fucked her pussy and was now fucking her tits, but I had not slipped my cock into her mouth yet and I definitely planned to remedy that, though not until I'd thoroughly savored fucking her tits.

While I was enjoying the building levels of pleasure as my cock slid against the soft, smooth flesh of her tits, I was a bit torn because I wanted to enjoy it for longer but I knew there was no way I wouldn't be cumming soon. Since I wanted to also enjoy her cocksucking for bit, I stopped fucking her tits sooner than I wanted and moved up, guiding my cock toward her mouth. She immediately engulfed it and I couldn't help but moan softly; I knew it wouldn't take much more before I was spewing. As I was slowly sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, she was raising her head and taking in as much as she could while she gripped the base and slowly pumped it. Again, it was too dim to really watch her sucking my cock but the pleasure was incredibly intense and she definitely was not lacking when it came to sucking cock. My cock was swelling even more as I was on the verge of cumming but she had no issue with this and, even as I started spurting into her mouth with a grunt, she never even hesitated and just continued to suck my cock as she swallowed my load. She nursed every drop of cum from my cock until I was fully spent then I moved off of her and sat beside her on the edge of the couch. I couldn't resist fondling her tits a bit more as I sat there.

"Your boobs are incredible," I whispered as I caressed them.

"Thanks," she replied, "I grew them myself."

I chuckled then leaned down to kiss her and we made out a little bit. I was considering licking and sucking her nipples a bit since hadn't done that yet but, before I got a chance, we got a big surprise.

"Bindu?" called a feminine voice with an Indian accent, "Are you down there?"

I froze because I had no idea where to hide or where my clothes were. Fortunately, Bindu was cool.

"Yes," she replied calmly, "Theresa is here, too."

"What are you doing this late?" the voice asked.

"We were just talking," Bindu replied, "but we must have both dozed off."

"Well come up to bed then," said the voice in a tone that made it clear it was not a suggestion, then the lights came on. We all looked toward the stairs but no one appeared, though I think we were all holding our breath.

"Okay," Bindu replied, "we'll be right up."

We waited another moment for a reply then looked at each other, seeing that we were all naked but apparently none of us was in the middle of anything. When it seemed as though no one would be coming down, we all got up and started to gather our clothes, pulling them back on. My attention was alternating between Theresa and Bindu so I could see as much of them naked in the light as I could manage while pulling on my own clothes. Once Bindu was dressed, she slipped quietly up to the first floor and confirmed that her mom had gone back to the second floor. We were able to slip out then she locked the door behind us and, presumably, she and Theresa went up to bed. We headed down the street to where Bindu had recommended that Rob park his truck, hopped in and headed out of the quiet neighborhood.

"That was fucking unbelievable," he said and I agreed. We filled each other in on what we'd each done with each of the girls. As I suspected, Rob had fucked each of them then blown a load down each of their throats. He was a little disappointed in himself for not thinking of fucking Bindu's tits but had no comment about the fact that I'd eaten both of them to orgasms. It was one of my favorite things and he seemed to have no interest; we definitely had some different philosophies. What we did agree on, though, was that it had not only been unprecedented overall but also that neither of us would be put off if the other fucked one or both of the girls without the other of us being involved or around. His primary focus would still be Bindu while mine would be Theresa but he wouldn't care if I got with Bindu or both of them and I wouldn't care if he did the same with Theresa. The only unknown was how the two of them would feel about what happened come the light of day.

12