Birthday Cabin - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finishes her second plate she leans back in her chair and sighs happily, her hands resting on her legs. Most of the other men had finished before her, and when her husband sees that she has finished he gives a slight nod to them. Ralph and Alan were the two men closest to her, and they both stand and move up to her, grasping her arms gently and tugging her to her feet. She blinks a few times and looks back and forth between them, surprised to see things resume so quickly. "We're starting again already?" The two men chuckle and her husband nods, having gotten to his feet as well and moved around the table to join her. "Like I said, this is your weekend, hun. We'll be making sure you're filled up as much as possible." She is then led back into the living room, this time sat down on a large chair against the wall. True to the men's word, Ralph moves up to her and grasps her legs, spreading them apart widely before stuffing his cock inside her pussy and starting to thrust away.

The men give her time to digest her large meal, the first hour after dinner spent with only one at a time hammering into her. Before too long, however, she is yet again pinned between multiples of them, huge cocks slamming into her ass and pussy while her lips are stretched widely around a third. There were only a few distractions in the lake house, a card game going on in the den and a television on which to watch sports, though there were no games of import scheduled for these few days. As a result Lianne was the men's chief distraction. If one started to get bored all he had to do was follow the moaning to wherever she was located and tap the shoulder of one occupied with her to tag in. The rest of the evening sees Lianne fucked constantly and nonstop, her body shaking as she cums hard, breasts bouncing with every thrust. She is occasionally moved into a different room for the relentless fucking to continue there, but even as she is being carried a cock stays buried inside her, the man bouncing her in front of him as he walks.

Midnight soon approaches and the signs of Lianne's strength starting to wane become clear. She can barely keep her eyes open now, and her steady moaning has less energy behind it compared to how she was at the start of the day. Alan and Vincent, another of Lianne's coworkers, have her pinned between them in the den. The two men are standing and bouncing her body up and down between then, holding her legs and ass to keep her upright. Her head is resting forward on Alan's shoulder, eyes shut and barely audible groaning coming from her lips. Seeing this, Vincent smiles at the man with him and wordlessly inclines his head towards the stairs. Alan nods and helps to shift her weight into Vincent's arms then slips his cock from her soaked pussy. Now carrying her entire weight, Vincent slowly makes his way upstairs, his cock still completely buried inside her ass.

Michael was waiting in the bedroom when Vincent arrived with her, watching the other man slowly climb onto the bed and lean back, keeping his cock fully inside his wife's ass at all times. Just a few moments later Alan returns with the rest of the men and they all crowd around the large bed. Lianne's eyes flutter open and she looks up and around at the group, smiling weakly. "Mmh... not sure how much more i've got in me, guys. But I can take it, don't worry." Michael grins and moves forward to stroke her hair gently. "You've done great, babe. We're just going to give you one last treat before letting you get to sleep." At this Vincent grips her slim waist tightly and starts to hammer even harder into her ass, pounding as hard as he can. Alan climbs on top of her and crams his length inside her pussy again, his hips slapping loudly against her skin as he slams into her hard.

Her loud cries of pleasure at the sudden increase in intensity are soon muffled when a third man, Ralph, moves up to her head and turns it to face him before stuffing his cock into her mouth. By this time the men had been going since late afternoon without cumming. They had been going in shifts, but it had been a long and stimulating stretch of time nonetheless. As a result the hard fucking only needs to continue for a few more minutes before Alan groans loudly, the first man in the house to start to cum. His cock throbs as he unloads into her pussy, filling her up with his hot seed. Ralph is not far behind, her talented mouth quickly pushing him over the edge. Even as exhausted as she is she still loves the taste of cum and manages to swallow every last drop before he finishes and pulls himself free. As her mouth is filled again by another man Vincent starts to cum inside her ass, holding her down against his body as he grunts with pleasure.

So it continues until all of the men save her husband have cum inside her. Not a drop is visible on her skin, they were all too eager to fill her holes with their seed after the long day. When the last pulls himself out of her soaked pussy she stays laying back on the bed, her chest heaving as she gasps for breath. The men all congratulate themselves on a job well done, and head out to relax a bit before getting to sleep themselves, leaving her and her husband alone in the large master bedroom. He has climbed on top of her by now, having stuffed his huge cock inside her to fulfill his rule of never letting her go unfilled. His thrusts are gentle, however, and he smiles down at her and strokes her face gently.

Lianne's eyes flutter open one last time and she smiles up into her husband's face, feeling well the familiar length of his enormous cock inside her. "I love you, babe. This was incredible..." Her whisper is barely audible, her energy almost entirely spent. His grin widens, and he shakes his head slightly. "It's not over yet. We're here for an entire weekend. I wanted you to know just how much I appreciate you, and it will take that long to show it." He then leans in and kisses her on the lips, his hips continuing to thrust until he pushes forward all the way and grunts softly into her mouth. His cock throbs as he unloads, adding his thick cum to the large amount already inside her from their friends. When he leans his head back and straightens up slightly her eyes are closed, her chest rising and falling slowly with each steady breath. The last of her energy was gone and she had fallen into a deep and happy sleep.

After he pulls himself out of her and stands up from the bed he spends a few moments just watching his lovely wife, enjoying how beautiful she looked, exhausted and well-used on the bed. He grabs a towel from the attached bathroom and cleans her up as best he can, not wishing her to be uncomfortable during the night, then pulls the covers over her and turns out the light. Tomorrow would be a long day, even longer than this day had been. He wanted her to be well rested in preparation for it.

12