Bitch of a Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille leaned against the dryer and assessed her current situation. In her apartment, taking a shower was a black guy from her class who she had previously only thought of as a platonic classmate, BUT who had the biggest cock she had ever seen with her eyes. Her body, she knew, had responded as a female biological being would do and had begun to prepare it to submit to that dick. Her nipples were painfully hard under her robe. And why was she wearing only a robe with panties on underneath? She had planned to quickly pick up Brian's clothes and put them in the dryer for him and return to her room. She hadn't planned on the door being opened and seeing him, or his heart-stopping cock.

She also noticed the signs of arousal between her thighs. To say that she was a moist woman was certainly an understatement. She could feel the warmth in her genital area and soon the wetness would begin to flood her passage and then a slow, steady trickle would begin to flow through her engorged pussy lips, staining her panties. She found her reaction to Brian frustrating yet mesmerizing. She had to force herself to view him in a new light and laugh at the irony. He was quiet and unassuming but yet what he held between his thighs could send a woman into lunacy. She couldn't stop the images of his cock. Could she take it? How hard did it get? Did he like it sucked? Did his large balls produce a lot of cum? How would a dick that thick feel inside of her?

Camille forcefully shook her head as if to rid her of these thoughts. She looked down at her chest and saw the very visible protuberances of her visibly erect and sensitive nipples poking beneath her robe. She sighed to herself and made up her mind that no matter how long she stayed in this room, her nipples would continue to itch and fill with blood and her quim would continue to fill with its juices because the source of their arousal was currently in her apartment, and she had to go back.

CHAPTER FOUR

Exiting the laundry room and walking towards her door at the end of the hall, Camille naively hoped that Brian was still in the shower and she could make her way to her room without seeing him or did she? As she opened the door, Brian was just sitting on the couch wearing a robe similar to hers with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"H-hey, I couldn't find anything to wear and I couldn't find you or my clothes so I took the only thing I saw, which..." he said, quickly.

She smiled at him as she walked in and closed the apartment door. The robe actually fit him quite well because of his height. "Actually, I should apologize to you. I took your clothes and put them in the dryer. I should have told you, sorry. The robe was taken from a hotel in Fort Lauderdale by my roommate and me," she said while quickly glancing at the juncture of his thighs.

Brian caught her quick glance and looked at her standing before him. Her robe was cinched close around her waist but he still got a slight view of the tops of her soft breasts and that caused a stirring in his loins, he noticed. His dick began to fill with blood as he viewed the button-like nipples that showed through the fabric of the robe. They were like grape tomatoes on her chest. His eyes met hers and he sensed that she knew he had been momentarily mesmerized by her nipples under her robe. The air hung thick with tension. Neither of them was expecting this to happen an hour ago.

He knew/sensed that his next words would either get him laid or have him fretting over what he should have said for eons. He was a rather laid back man but he had an assertive side to him, especially in the bedroom. He was a dominant man in every sense of the word. He knew what he wanted from a woman and he knew ways to please them they hadn't thought of. He wasn't going to play with her...hell, he might get asked to leave if he went too far. But this fine, river-hipped bitch standing ten feet from him was a monster. He could smell her...could smell that excited pussy.

Brian looked her dead in her eyes and held for ten long seconds. He slowly reached within his robe and removed the towel that he had around his waist, pulling it free and adjusting his robe by closing it again. Her eyes were, once again, staring at the juncture between his thighs, hoping his big black dick would peek out and greet her. He saw her, unknowingly, dip her tongue out and slyly wet her lips.

Brian slowly began pulling up the hem of his robe, looking at her as she gazed at his legs.

"Camille, is there something you're looking for? Something you're interested in getting a closer look at? Look at me!" he said suddenly and forcefully.

Her eyes shot up from his waist to his eyes, while she involuntarily clinched her pussy. She could hear her heartbeat beating in her ears. Her breath came quickly. He was addressing her directly. Wasn't beating around the bush, wasn't taking his time... he had caught her looking at his package and was challenging her to acknowledge it. She was accustomed to men charming her, spending money, begging for dates, etc... Brian wasn't like that. They hadn't got a chance to develop the normal themes of dating. They were classmates, friends even. She hadn't thought of fucking him till fifteen minutes ago. Why did she have to see that big dick tonight of all nights? Her roommate was out of town for the weekend and there was a snowstorm outside and gottdamn it, her pussy juices were going to stain her panties and start slithering down her thighs!

She looked at him, albeit unsurely. He wasn't threatening her...in fact he was acting like he could care less if she said yes or no. Is this how men with big dicks acted? He obviously wasn't aware that she had viewed his dick, so his calm, cool confidence made the decision easy.

"Y-y-yes. I w-want to... see it...if-if you want t-to show it to me..." she trailed off, her eyes leaving his to trail, once again, to his thighs.

"What's it? What do you want to see, Camille? You haven't told me what you want me to show you," he said, raising the hem of his robe until she could see one of his large brown orbs sliding into her view.

"Mmmm..." she moaned out loud, involuntarily in response.

He acknowledged her response to seeing his ball sack and knew he had her where he wanted her. She was damn near panting as she stood there slowly rubbing her thighs together under her robe.

"If you want to see what I have for you, I want to see you, first. I want to see what you have under that robe. I think what I have to show you might be more special than what you have to show me. I wonder if my dick will get hard all by itself just seeing you. Take that robe off, Camille. I want you to slowly take it off...now," he said, looking at her, daring her to not do as he had requested.

Camille looked at him for a few seconds before she lowered her head and began to undo the knot in front of her robe. She slowly opened the robe and began sliding it off of her small shoulders, letting it drop and pool around her small feet. Up until that time and because of the hipster way she dressed, he had been totally unprepared for the curves and voluptuousness she revealed to him. She was slightly taller than him by an inch. She had put her hair up in a bun, which allowed him to view her slim neck. She had small shoulders, which led to a pair of perfectly proportioned pear-shaped breasts with bright pink aureole and long, thick reddish nipples. They were fucking mouthwatering and begging to be sucked. He could see moisture on both of her nipples. Her alabaster skin allowed him to see the blue veins leading to each of her very elongated nipples and he found that very sexy.

She had a tiny waist and a fairly flat tummy, which transitioned into very generously padded hips that produced a perfect hourglass shape on her. As she turned, he saw that this bitch had the nerve to have a bottom heavy J-Lo ass! Her thighs were perfectly tapered and the camel toe hidden by her barely there panties was very pronounced and the wet spot that had formed was noticeable. Nice, round yet defined calves and small dainty feet completed the vision.

"Now you...I-I want to see it..." she breathed, revealing her horniness.

"Tell me what it is, first...and that's the last time I'm going to ask you. What do you want to see?" he said teasingly, while holding her eyes.

"Your dick...your c-cock...l-let me see it, Brian...I just want to..." she trailed off quietly.

"Well, if I let you see my cock, you're going to have to come over here, and finish showing me what you got under those panties...so you can get a good look... I may show it to you and then put it back up..." he said, teasingly, while looking at her start to make her way over to him, titties jiggling, enticingly.

He sat forward and slowly spread his thighs, still not revealing the thick appendage he had under the robe. She slowly walked over and nervously stood before him, clasping her hands in front of her accentuating the swell of breasts and pointedness of her nipples, waiting...to be told what to do next.

He motioned towards her panties and she reached her hands and quickly slid them down her thighs and stepped out of them, kicking to them to the side. She then stood before him, naked, breathing quickly. No man had ever asked this of her...to inspect her...and she found herself obeying him without question, and enjoying it.

CHAPTER FIVE

The first thing Brian noticed was the sensual smell of her pussy. Sweet muskiness mixed with strawberries...ambrosia to his senses. He saw wetness trickling down the inside of her thighs. He also viewed the long, plump protruding lips of her dripping wet treasure. He was stunned at the sight of her meaty pussy, never suspecting that she held such a lovely treasure between her thighs. He loved fat pussy lips and long nipples on a woman, and she had both in abundance. The quiet ones always had the goods...

He slowly stood up before her, close enough to touch her. She looked at him, color coming to her face and neck. He slowly shuffled around her while trailing his fingertips along her thighs and waist till he stood directly behind her and to her right. His fingers trailed up her arm and across her the slope of her breasts, grabbing it from below and cupping it firmly, slowly squeezing her nipple between his strong fingers. Camille gasped then moaned under his ministrations. His fingers were strong as they pulled and mauled her nipple. Her breasts felt hot in his hand.

"Fuck, I like these titties you got. Your nipples are incredible...long and thick. I bet you like them licked on and sucked. Your skin is soft, too. I can smell your pussy and it smell goods. Those fat ass pink lips of your pussy are going to look so good wrapped around my black dick when I split you..." he whispered into her ear as he continued pulling and tweaking her nipple, roughly.

"Yesssss...ummm...ooohhhh!" she moaned as he released one nipple, only to slide his hand across her chest to grab onto her other breast. The way he was possessively taking hold of her titty made her hornier, if that was possible. She liked the semi-rough treatment.

"Gottdamn, you got some soft, full titties, Camille. I'm going to enjoy them so much. Umm...you like when I grab your titties like this? Huh? You like when I grab onto your nipple, like this?" he said, while slowly grabbing onto her long, pink nipple and pulling it away from her body, firmly.

"Yesss! I like it...ohhhh," she said huskily as she tilted her head back toward his shoulder giving him total access to her hard-nippled heaving breasts. Loving the way he held onto them and slowly squeezed at the same time, creating a milking effect.

Having never been with a natural redhead before, he had done extensive research on the topic, nonetheless, as a lover of women. He had read that the gene that causes red hair also causes redheads to respond differently to physical stimuli. Redheads feel hot and cold temperatures more rapidly and respond to pain differently than blondes or brunettes. The heightened sensitivity often translated into exciting sexual play. He had read somewhere that they had the highest orgasm rate of any woman at 41%.

She felt the naked heat of his dick, suddenly, on the lower half of her exposed globe...and it felt good. He had shucked his robe without her noticing and now stood behind her with his meaty cock rubbing against her sensitive assflesh. He was hard, no... he was very hard and she noticed that the helmet of his dick was brushing against her cheek leaving wet splots of precum wherever it touched her.

"Spread your legs...so I can slide my dick between your thighs and up against those wet ass lips of yours...I can see and smell how wet you are...your juice is leaking down your thighs... "He said as he moved directly behind her, still kneading her titty with one hand as he guided her into position in front of him by sliding his other hand down her flank onto her hip.

The feel of his heavy, engorged dick pressed between the cheeks of her rounded bottom made him seem absolutely huge! As it made its way between her cheeks, the head sliding against her asshole, perineum, and finally sliding against her swollen, leaking labia before bumping and exposing her hardened clit allowing it to be dragged against the length of his shaft. She looked down to see the fat head of his cock appear and disappear between the V in her thighs.

Brian released her hip and slid his hand back upward and grabbed firmly onto her wobbling breast so that he had both of them in his hands.

"Grab onto my forearms...while I maul these big titties of yours and keep sliding that wet pussy against my dick...want you to get my dick nice and slimy with your juice, girl...gottdamn, you pussy is hot and wet..." he said fiercely into her ear as he slowly and purposely humped her.

"Mmmmmmmm...uhh...Ummm...Brian...Brian...oh my...I'm so wet...can't believe we're doing this...like this...I-I...ooohhhh my god...why...feels soooo good...so big...damn..." she moaned while holding onto his forearms writhing before him, doing her best to keep her clit in contact with his rock hard dick as it slid back and forth, mashing her swollen pussy lips along it's now drenched and slippery length.

Brian's dick soon became awash in her secretions as he began sawing his hips to and fro, keeping the top of his dick in constant contact with her wet, mashed pussy lips and engorged clit. Her titties felt wonderful in his hands as he continued to maul and alternately massage them. Her nipples were impossibly hard and engorged. They were thick and as he squeezed them, a slight dribble of clear milk began to leak from them. He had never been with a woman who exuded so much sensuality but kept it so hidden that when revealed, it was shock to him. He had had no inkling that she was built as she was or that she was apparently, a freak waiting to be brought out of the closet.

He slowly slid his left hand off of Camille's wet, wobbling titty and to the back of her head to take her flaming red hair in his hand, winding it around the bun she was wearing and drew her head back. He then slid his right hand off of her titty and slid his fingers up her neck to lightly run his fingertips across her jaw line, chin, and finally, her lips. She immediately opened her soft, pouty lips and allowed him to explore her lips before she began lightly running her tongue between and over his fingers, wetting them.

"Oh, you like sucking and licking on things, huh? Yeah, we going to have us a real good time, tonight" he said, while placing an additional finger in her mouth. He liked his sexual conquests to be submissive and she was turning out to be a very nice treat for his sexually dominant ways.

CHAPTER SIX

For Camille, she was extremely surprised by her submissive response to his actions. She knew that she wanted him the moment she spied his impressive dick in her bathroom. What surprised her were her totally open and vulnerable reactions to his ministrations. Men whom she had allowed to view her nakedness were usually falling over themselves once they had viewed her curves, or her full, plentiful, hard-nippled breasts, or the juices that emanated from the full lips of her pussy.

Put simply, they were intimidated by her feminine gifts and turned into horny, begging half-men...men who could be controlled by sex...men that were weak. She usually controlled all aspects of courtship, though she craved a man that was strong, disciplined and took control. She would have never imagined in her wildest dreams that Brian could possibly be that man.

Brian allowed his fingers, now wet with her saliva, to slowly withdraw from her mouth and trail down her chin, neck, slope of her breast and finally to her stiff nipple. He slowly tweaked it, and she moaned. He let go of her bun and stepped around her while allowing his rock hard dick to rub against her side, leaving a splotchy trail of pre-cum on her.

He gingerly sat down on the couch allowing his thighs to remain open exposing the thick, wet, black stalk of his dick to her. She literally couldn't take her eyes off of it. A cock like his, you didn't see often, and she was taking every opportunity her eyes could get. He noticed her 'deer in the headlights' look as she gazed at his dick. The smell of her on his dick filled her nostrils. She could see slight blotches of her cream on the crown of his dick, which caused her to involuntarily lick her lips.

"You eyes like what they're looking at? You like what looking at what I got between my legs, Camille? You want this dick, girl?" he said, already anticipating her answers.

"Y-y-yesss..." she hissed continuing to stare at his appendage. It swayed away from his body, hypnotizing her.

"Come down here, then..." he said, as he watched her top-heavy ass descend to her knees in front of him. He noticed the rise and fall of her breasts as she drew nearer to him.

He sat up, pulling her arms to him, so that her titties were within reach of his hands. He reached out with both hands and took hold of both of her nipples, pulling her to him so that she could feel his dick rubbing against her stomach as he pulled her within inches of his face. She moaned, enjoying the way he immediately established who was in control.

Camille went to reach for his dick and he stopped her with his arms. She looked up at him, confused.

He bent forward and began talking directly into her ear, while continuing to twist and pull her nipples.

"I need you to understand something. I'm a freak. I like my partners to be freaks. If they don't know how to be a freak, they must be open to be taught by me to be my freak. I like my dick sucked... a lot. I like a lot of tongue... a lot of licking...a lot of spit...a lot of sucking... I don't want my dick sucked, I want my dick worshipped... you think you can get with that?" he said, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"I-I want to be your freak, Brian. As long as you don't hurt me or bruise me," she said, noticing her pussy was awash in secretions like never before. She unconsciously licked her lips as she spied a dollop of pre-cum beginning its descent over the thick head of his dick, across the crown, and down the side of his cock. She so desperately wanted to taste him.

"Listen, I'd never, ever, physically hurt you or harm you to the point of putting bruises on you. The hurt I'm going to give you...you're going to want. I'm going to guide you and direct you on what I like and you're going to enjoy doing it for me," he said as he guided her head towards his neck.

"You can start by licking my neck. I like my neck while my dick is inside of you. It helps to keep me hard..." he said as she began wetly licking and sucking him on both sides of his neck. Without being told, she quickly scampered onto the couch so that he was leaning back and she was on her knees to the side of him.