Black BBW Oral Lovers Group

Story Info
Forced to give oral to black BBW at an oral lovers group.
1.3k words
4.27
63.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Medway1
Medway1
10 Followers

"Hello White Boy, were going out tonight" you instruct me. "You need to learn that black women are your total superiors. You are to serve every single black woman who wants to use you, all of them without question, you hear."

"Yes Mistress."

It transpired that I was to attend a black BBW oral lovers group, who met regularly to be satisfied by male slaves. We arrived around 8 in the evening and there were 20 or 30 women there. I could only see about half a dozen men. Some of the women were enormous with huge and backsides only black women can carry off. We had a drink and did a bit of mingling before sitting down with a group of women. "I love getting sucked," one of the women sitting next to my Mistress sighed. "I just can't get enough of hot mouth on my pussy!!!" You look at her and smile "borrow mine."

I look over to see an enormous black woman with huge flabby thighs. "God, look at his face, he hates the idea, where did you find him? He is perfection, I simply adore bein eaten by white pussy slaves who hate big black pussy! He's like gold dust. God I envy the fun you must have with him. I'm gonna really enjoy humiliating this one." she says with a huge smile on her face.

I look at you with alarm. "Tonight any woman here can use your tongue White Boy, remember what I told you. Now go make her cum and lap it all up" you tell me before resuming your conversation.

"He found me. He put an ad up for a woman who liked oral. I was at a loose end and thought why not, let's have some fun. When he started telling me what he wanted, well I couldn't believe my luck. He was new to oral too."

"No, never, not at his age surely, how old is he?" she asks you , whilst to me, "You heard your Mistress White Boy, come and lick my juicy fat black cunt, I'm gonna get so wet I'll drown you."

Resignedly I crawl over to this enormous woman feeling miserable, which just seemed to make her smile more. I push her dress up her legs and slowly bury my head between her thighs. Sticking my tongue out I lap her slit in a long slow stroke.

"Yes it's true I had to teach him how to eat pussy, fifty-two and he told me he had only been down on a woman three times. He said the women he had been with thought it dirty and so it was off limits. Well I didn't believe him of course, thought it was just an act, a bit of role play so I went along with it at first. We were emailing and I checked who he was on cam but didn't let him see me. It was pretty obvious he was submissive and I felt he would do whatever I wanted so I simply told him I was going to make him my Bitch."

"And he went for that without even knowing what you looked like, he must have been keen to learn!"

"I told him to get his ass over to my place later that week, my pussy needed some tongue. As soon as he arrived I just closed the door, lent against the wall and told him to get on his knees. He sunk down, I raised my dress, put a foot over his shoulder, looked at him and told him I was now gonna make him a black woman's bitch. I had him eating my pussy and he hadn't even said a word yet. It was funny, he was nervous, didn't know what he was doing really so I started barking orders and he started his education."

"God he's tasted you before he's even spoken to you, brilliant."

"Well he's doing it to you!"

"Yeah I suppose he is and it is rather nice."

"Anyway, I thought I could really have some fun with this one and started to teach him how to pleasure me properly, of course that meant a lot of practice. He's improved and I always did enjoy crushing a white guys face into my pussy, get's me so wet. He's at a level where I can bring him here now and teach him his place is to serve all black women."

"Just here or do you do takeaways?" she joked.

My heart sank when I heard mistress reply "oh he's available as a takeaway alright, see me later."

I'd been working on her clit for a while, her back started to arch and her ass moved forward on the seat as I worked on her pussy. "Get your tongue right in there slut, taste that special black juice." My tongue never stopped moving as I licked over her hard clit, into her hole and back to her clit sucking and licking, doing what I'd been taught. Soon her body started to react as her climax built. Her hands grabbed hold of my head and held it tightly against her pussy and as her orgasm ripped through her she bucked up and down like she was fucking my face. "Oh god yes, drink every drop Bitch lick it all up you little white slut."

I pulled my head from her thighs as she got up and wandered off. I just sat there resting like a dog at my owners knee. Mistress just smiled at me and lent down to whisper in my ear "A good start, now don't let me down White Boy." I could hear in her voice she was pleased and that gave me a feeling of pleasure, of pride.

"Where's that little white cunt licker I've heard all about, I'm gonna have him beg to eat me" I hear another woman calling out. "Over here" I hear you call back. Moments later another big black woman comes over, wearing just a basque.

"Strip slut, you don't wear clothes in my company" she commands. Resigned to my fate I obediently do as instructed. "Lie down White Boy" she orders. I lie on the floor and she throws me a cushion. "For your head."

I put it under my head as she stands astride my waist. She kneels down and raises herself up so her pussy is a foot or so from my head. "Get up here and taste my cunt juice slut." I wrap my hands around her big black ass and pull myself up to lick her. I recoil at the taste.

"What's up, don't like it Bitch, fuckin get your tongue up there White Boy". I screw up my face, take a breath and start licking. After what seems like ages my neck is aching and I rest my head on the pillow. "Did I tell you to stop slut?" she barks. "My neck hurts."

"Oh, you wanna lie there and drink my juice, White Boy?"

"I don't want to drink it at all."

"Yeah I know and I don't give a fuck, your gonna eat me, so I'll ask you again, do you wanna lie there and eat my black pussy, White Boy?"

"Yes, if I could lie here that would help."

"Then beg for it."

"What?"

"You heard, beg to eat me slut, beg me to give you my big black wet pussy."

"Please Madam let me taste you, please give me your beautiful superior black pussy, please give this White Boy your special juice, please, I beg you, give it to me, please."

"OK White Boy, here it comes" she says with laughter in her voice whilst lowering herself onto my face. "God it's been a while since I face fucked me a white boy" she says as she starts to grind her pussy on my face with slow rhythmic strokes.

Medway1
Medway1
10 Followers