Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked harder while her legs were up in the air and Master Black long-stroked his 12" of black meat in and out of her. He looked up and saw me and said "Don't just stand there Bob, take her arms and pull her over the edge of the bed and stick your cock in her mouth."

I did what he said and he lifted up to help as I moved my wife into position. When her head dangled over the side of the bed, I put my dick to her lips and she just opened up as Master Black shoved himself deep inside her.

"Fuck her throat Bob. She's nice and ripe now. Give it to her while I fuck her bareback."

I looked up at him. "That's right, I'm bareback and your wife is so hot for it she's sucking your cock, isn't that right slut?"

"Mmm, uh huh" she mumbled as she sucked my cock to hold it in her mouth at the base. The feeling was incredible and I let her suck me as I watched Master Black's unprotected cock saw in and out of her bald wet pussy.

"You know what Bob? I think it's time your wife told you the truth about this evening, don't you?"

"What's that?"

"Pull your dick out of her mouth and let her tell you."

I pulled out of Donna's mouth and she said "Bob, his cock feels incredible. I've never been fucked so well in my life. I don't want this to stop. Not ever. Oh and honey guess what? You're a cuckold and I'm a slut wife and I'm never going to stop letting this stud fuck me. Oh God, Master Black. Fuck me harder!"

Master Black looked at me and thrust himself harder and faster into Donna's waiting pussy. She cried out in multiple orgasms as he continued his fiery assault on her senses.

I simply moved in again and put my cock to her face but I couldn't get it into her mouth as she shook her head from side to side. "Fuck me harder you bastard!" she yelled. "You feel so fucking good!"

"Step back Bob. It's my show now."

"But you said we'd double penetrate her" I yelled.

"We will Bob. But right now I'm busy fucking your wife. And, I'm about to cum inside her."

"Jesus. No!"

"You can stop it Bob."

"How do I stop it?"

"Tell him bitch!"

"You have to go down on him and suck him off."

"Why?"

"Bob! Come on, he's about to impregnate me. Are you stupid? Help me!"

I moved onto the bed and Master Black said "Too late. Yeah, here it is baby. I'm filling you up now." He grunted several times as his body convulsed forward spewing ropes of cream into her unprotected bald pussy.

"Oh my God, Donna, I'm so sorry" I began.

"Shut up boy," shouted Master Black as he withdrew from her pussy and moved up to me. "Do your job. The one you told me about on the phone. Show your wife what you are and suck my cock!" Then he stuck his dick in my face and said "open up boy, swallow my load!" And just like that cum spewed from his cock and into my open mouth. I was on all fours and a little bit over Donna as she lay beneath him. Master Black pumped several loads of cream into my mouth and on my face and eventually I began swallowing.

"Oh my God Bob, look at you baby. You're my cuckold and you're his faggot cock sucker. Holy shit!" she said.

"God that feels good Bob, suck my cock hard. I almost lost it inside your wife. She's so tight!"

I pulled off his cock and said "what?"

"Yeah man, you got the full load brother."

"Wow. This is so hot."

"What about the consent form? I tore it up, remember?"

"You tore up a blank sheet of paper Bob. Your wife still owns you and in time she will sign a similar, legally binding document for me and then I will own both of you outright," he said and laughed.

"I'm exhausted," said Donna.

"All right then it's settled. Now I need to get a shower and get out of here. I have an early day tomorrow and it's late," said Master Black.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"Are we supposed to call you Master?"

"Bob, I expect your wife to call me Master, Master Black, Sir or any other name with respect. You on the other hand can call me Mr. Black or John."

"Okay John. Thank you."

"I have one more question."

"What?"

"What were the empty glasses for?"

"It was a distraction for you."

"Oh," I said.

I lay back on the bed, closed my eyes and replayed the events in my mind and my dick rose in unison. It felt so good to stroke again and I was amazed that I felt like I would cum soon just by thinking about what had happened. And, then it hit me. Everything happened so quickly that I didn't notice I hadn't gotten to cum with them.

I wondered about that and what kind of document John would have Donna sign and what it would mean. My mind reeled at the possibilities of sexual torment that lay ahead of us and my dick got rock hard in response. I lay there for several moments and then I heard the shower start and her laughter as I drifted off to sleep.

12