Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 07

Story Info
Abbie is further humiliated.
3.2k words
4.36
12.4k
6
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucinda invited Abbie to meet for coffee on Sunday afternoon. Lucinda picked a quiet coffee shop with some semi private nooks and crannies.

They ordered their coffees and sat down at a corner table, a good distance away from the handful of other customers. Abbie was seated when Lucinda arrived.

"Hi, Abs. How are ya doing?"

"Hey. Is it Lucinda or Lucy now?"

She smiled. "You know, no one ever called me Lucy before this all started. Not even when I was a kid. Now, suddenly, it seems like everyone does."

"Before you talk to me about...whatever...can I ask you some things?"

"Sure."

"Ok. So, first: do you carry my key with you all the time?"

She laughed softly and pulled the necklace out of her top, dropping it onto her chest, leaving it in view.

"Why?"

"The creeper just asked me to keep it handy. But, I like having it with me. I like what it represents. I like knowing whether you're free or trapped is in my control."

She looked around the cafe, making sure no one was near. Then she leaned forward and whispered, "it makes me wet."

She sipped her latte, not breaking eye contact with Abbie.

"What was your other question, Abs?"

"How long do you and the creeper plan to control me like this?"

"And Gerald."

"Yeah. And him."

"He hasn't said. The creep always seems to plan ahead. But I don't know when he'll decide he's done playing with you. I feel like he still has a lot planned for you. But, who knows?" She shrugged.

"How does Ginny fit into all this?"

"Honestly, I think she was a happy accident. She seems to *really* like Al. So, I'm guessing it just fits for the creeper to let her play with him...if nothing else than just to torture you. But it doesn't seem to bother you?"

"In a funny way, she's the best part of this--for Al. Our sex life had pretty much died before all this. Now he's probably getting more sex than he's had in years. And I think he enjoys the attention. She does seem to genuinely like him." She smiled with a hint of sadness.

"She does kinda crack me up though...all that mommy business..."

They both laughed at that. Then sat silently drinking their coffees.

Abbie sighed. "Ok. So what twisted thing did you summon me here for?"

"I was looking at watches the other day and found this really amazing one. Have a look."

Lucinda slid a printed sheet of paper to Abbie.

"Wow. That looks amazing. What is that? Gold with diamonds around the face?"

"Yeah. I saw that and just decided I need to get one."

"So, you're just going to make me buy it for you? Are we going to the jewellery store so I can use my card?"

"Not exactly, Abs. You're going to earn the money to pay for it."

Abbie looked disgusted. "What? More bachelor parties?"

"That's one option. But, we're going to start with you doing some cam shows and videos for people online."

"How much is that watch, Lucy...I mean Lucinda?"

"It's $2500, Abs."

"That sounds like a lot of shows..."

"He'll make up a price list. The creeper and I will make appointments for you until I have enough for the watch."

"What about the belt? Are people going to pay to watch me in that?"

"Some maybe. You'll do the shows at my house so I can lock you back up afterwards. You start tomorrow night at 9pm."

"I don't understand...I can just buy you that watch. If you want one, let's go get it."

"That's not the point. When you earn the watch, every time I look at my wrist I'll be thinking of what you did to get it for me. And that'll be even nicer than having this." She swung the necklace with Abbie's key.

-----

Monday was a long day for Abbie.

At work, Gerald called her in twice to his office. Just before lunch, he called Abbie up for a blow job, having her kneel next to his chair while he took a Zoom video call from investors.

Afterwards, he made a point to taunt her.

He had her sit in the guest chair across from him. Before he said anything, he made a show of setting her key on his desk. Then he spoke to her with poison in his voice, keeping eye contact the whole time.

"I'm going to really enjoy this arrangement, Abbie. It's one thing if you were just a slut I could use whenever or some nympho bitch in heat. But, this is better." He held up her key.

"I don't see myself ever needing this. I don't want that cunt of yours getting any pleasure from me. So, I'll only be using your mouth with my dick and your ass with my belt. You'll focus only on my needs."

"Here's how sure I am."

He walked across the room to a storage cabinet and opened the top drawer, pulling out a pair of heavy scissors. With Abbie watching, he cut the key into little pieces. Then he dropped the metal shards into the trash.

Abbie left the office both relieved and slightly horrified. She knew Lucy and the creeper had copies of her key. But seeing one destroyed like that gave her situation a darker overtone of permanence.

At 2pm, she had her daily chat with Lucy who gave her a few more details about that evening's video work. While she was with Lucy, the creeper messaged her that he had a friend he wanted her to suck off on the way to Lucy's house--it would be her first payment towards the watch.

Then around 4pm she got called back to Gerald's office. A board member had chewed out Gerald over the phone and he took it out with his belt on her ass, sending her away with her ass on fire.

After work, she went home and tried to prepare herself for the night ahead. Dinner with Al and Katrina felt like the one remaining normal part of her life. Their son Kevin was coming home from college next weekend for Thanksgiving and she'd been messaging the creeper begging him to give her some family time.

After dinner, she helped Al clean up and tried to relax and unwind before the rest of the night ahead. The two of them watched some random comedy on TV while Katrina messed with her phone.

By 8, Katrina had retreated to her room and Abbie quickly got herself ready to go. The creeper had messaged Abbie, telling her to wear the sexy black dress and heels she'd worn to the hotel. He told her to bring along her favourite vibe--everything else she'd need would be at Lucy's house.

Just as she got in the car to leave, the creeper messaged her telling her to go to Greenleaf Park, across from the AirB&B where he'd shown her the highlights video.

Unknown to Abbie, it was also the park directly across the street from Ed's home--the same one Lucy ran through each morning. Its parking lot was at the opposite end, furthest away from Ed's house, so it was convenient for Ed, but not within view of his place.

-- When you arrive, go to the nearest picnic table.

Abbie parked her car on the nearby street and walked over to the empty, dimly lit parking lot. She quickly spotted the picnic table and walked over it.

Sitting on top of it was a small envelope with her name on it. She looked quickly around--seeing no one else in the empty park. She tore it open and found a black lace eye mask inside. She'd seen these at Halloween parties and in porn. They covered just enough to keep someone from being easily recognised, but only covered the eyes and nose.

-- I got the package, Sir.

-- Put it on. My friend will be there soon in a light blue SUV. He'll come to you at the table. He's prepaid for you. So, give him a good blow job and you can go.

She replied and sat down on the bench. She felt ridiculous and exposed in the mask and slutty dress. If anyone spotted her, she'd have a hard time explaining what she was doing.

A few minutes later, an older, light coloured SUV slowly entered the parking lot. They drove towards her, shining their headlights intentionally at her before angling away and parking.

A young, handsome guy got out of the car and waved awkwardly to her as he walked over. He looked nervous and looked around in all directions.

"Hi. I think I'm here to meet you. Will sent me?"

"Yeah. Come here, sexy."

He walked over to Abbie. She stood up and kissed him, reaching down to feel his already hard cock through his jeans.

"Let's see what's going on here..."

She unbuckled his belt and slid the zipper down. Fishing inside his pants, she pulled out his stuff cock and massaged it with her hand.

She broke the kiss and sat down on the bench, slipping his cock into her mouth. She wanted to make him cum quickly so she could get away from the park.

She would have much preferred somewhere more private, but felt safer with this stranger here than cooped up in a car with him.

She bobbed her head quickly up and down on his cock, using her hand to pull him as well. He began thrusting a bit, trying to match her rhythm and groaning softly as he neared orgasm. She made exaggerated soft, sexy moans to further excite him.

He didn't last more than a few minutes before he came. She pulled his cock from her mouth and finished him off with her hand, dripping his cum onto the ground below.

When he'd finished she smiled up at him, said goodnight and walked towards her car. He quickly zipped up and headed for his own car, mumbling a thank you to her before he drove off.

She arrived at Lucy's a few minutes later. As she pulled up to her house, she received a message from the creeper.

-- You're $75 closer to the watch. Here's something to remember it by.

He sent her three photos of her sucking the stranger's cock and a fourth of her getting out of her car--with the license plate clearly readable. The creeper must have been somewhere nearby with a low light camera. The stranger's face was clear and hers was obscured by the mask. Still, anyone who knew her would easily recognise her in the photos.

-----

She stepped into Lucy's house and got a warm greeting. Lucy had gone from being a supportive coworker to becoming a bit of a sadist. She was enjoying and adding to Abbie's torment. This whole watch thing just felt evil in several ways.

"Hey, Abs! You look great."

"Thanks. How does this work?"

"I've got everything ready for you." She headed upstairs and led Abbie to a spare bedroom.

Lucy had a laptop, monitor and camera set up on a small desk near the foot of a large double bed.

The room was dimly lit with lamps and a few candles. On a small table next to the bed, Lucy had laid out a large bottle of lube and several sex toys including vibrators, a large dildo, different sized butt plugs and a pussy pump. Incongruously, there was a bottle of Prosecco in an ice bucket with two flute glasses sitting next to it.

"So...uh...how does this work?"

"We've got a guy lined up for a 30 minute video call with you. He's already paid for it, but he has the option of tipping you more. He'll be able to message you or he can turn on his own video and mic. Just depends on the guy. I'll run the technology for you. So, you can just do your thing on the bed. I'll clip on your mic."

Lucy slipped an ear mic into place for Abbie.

"Perfect. All set. Oh...I almost forgot. I'll unlock you."

Abbie hiked up her dress. She wasn't sure if she was getting used to the indignity of it or not. Lucy unlocked her and helped her slip the chastity belt off.

Lucy poured glasses of Prosecco for each of them and handed one to Abbie.

"Thanks."

Abbie thought Lucy looked way too happy. She reminded Abbie of a little kid getting ready to go to a birthday party--beaming and overly excited.

Abbie by contrast was just a bit tired and more than anything nervous. She'd gotten used to having sex with random people, but this felt...different. More like exhibitionism than anything else.

Lucy sat down at the desk so she could work the laptop and stay out of the camera's view.

Abbie sat on the bed feeling very exposed. The monitor showed that there wasn't anyone connected to her stream. She couldn't read the laptop screen, but Lucy wasn't typing--just waiting maybe.

She slid across the bed and made herself comfortable, putting a pillow behind her so she could lay back against the headboard, her legs crossed in front of her at her ankles. She slid the lace mask into place and waited, trying to keep her breathing calm.

At exactly 9pm, the laptop beeped and Lucy typed in reply.

"Are you ready, Abs?"

"I guess so. What do I do?"

"I'll turn on the video then you can just talk and entertain him. By the way, your cam name is Satin."

"Satin?"

Lucy laughed. "You're on, Satin."

The monitor screen had changed to show she had two viewers, a guy called "BigDick27" with his camera on and "Will" with his camera off and a banner that said "staff." Abbie learned later that the paying customers never saw staff who were also watching.

The guy on the camera looked to be normal enough. He was a guy in his mid-40s wearing a short sleeved, button down shirt.

"Hi, Satin? How are you doing?"

Abbie smiled, trying hard to be enthusiastic even though the whole situation made her skin crawl.

"Hey! What's your name, handsome?"

The guy genuinely looked embarrassed and happy all at once.

"I'm actually Richard...my friends call me Dick so my screen name is kind of a joke."

"Ah...clever. So...Big Dick...what I can I do to make your evening special?"

"So...um...could you uh do stuff and uh tell me what to do so we have fun together?"

"Sure, Big Dick." She said his nickname in a raspy whisper, trying hard to make it sexy. Judging by his reaction, it worked.

Abbie was thankful the monitor had a large countdown timer showing how much time Big Dick had left.

She started off with a slow striptease, talking about things that made her wet as she slowly undressed. She encouraged his to pull his cock out of his pants and to get it nice and hard for her.

Once out of her dress, she teased her nipples and played with her breasts before getting her vibrator. She made a show of her vibe and how big it was...but of course it was no substitute for Big Dick.

Then she masterbated for him, encouraging him to play with himself as she spread her legs wide and used the vibe.

She talked him through everything, thinking to herself she sounded like a crummy porn actress.

"Oh my...my pussy is so wet, Big Dick. Are you hard for me? I need a hard cock inside me...but this vibrator will have to do since you're not here..."

When she came--once for real and faking it twice--she made loud moans and called out Big Dick repeatedly.

Big Dick finally came at the 26th minute--thankfully off camera. Abbie kept him talking until the 30 minutes ended, then waved goodbye as he faded to black.

"Clear, Abs. You were great! He loved you and tipped an extra $20."

"Awesome," she said flatly. She had zero enthusiasm for any of this and the long crazy day was catching up with her. She yawned and sipped her Prosecco.

"Stay with me tonight, Abs."

Lucy looked like she genuinely wanted her company.

"We have work tomorrow, Lucinda. I'm wrecked...we should call it a night."

"Here's my offer. Stay here. I'll run you a nice warm bath, then we'll have a nightcap and call it an early night. Or, we can both call in sick tomorrow and stay up late watching romcoms and drinking ourselves into a stupor. I'm happy with either."

A bath sounded wonderful. She hadn't properly relaxed in weeks and it was ages since she'd indulged herself in the tub. The hot tub was nice, but different.

"Do you have any bath bombs?"

"I have a small selection...wait here."

Abbie pulled the duvet over herself and relaxed while Lucy prepared the bath. She could hear the water filling the tub.

Lucy stepped into the room.

"Three choices on the bath bombs...I've got rose, lavender or citrus. What would you like?"

"Rose sounds perfect. Thanks."

Lucy came and got her a few minutes later. She grabbed the ice bucket and her glass and led the way to the bathroom.

For such an old house, Abbie was surprised Lucy had such a massive bathtub. She'd filled it 2/3 full of hot water and the perfumed smell of the bath bomb filled the air. The water had a layer of bubbles on top.

The overhead light was off and Lucy had lit a half dozen candles around the room.

Abbie couldn't understand Lucy. Was Abbie her toy or some kind of pet to her? She was exhausted, so she was willing to submit for some pampering and figure it out another day.

Lucy guided Abbie into the bath and kneeled next to it. While Abbie relaxed, Lucy gently washed her with a bath sponge. She took her time, softly rubbing her legs from her toes to her thighs, doing first her left then her right leg.

Next she did her arms, before washing her tummy and breasts. She took her time on her chest, teasing her with the sponge and letting her fingers slide over her soft soapy skin as she leaned over and kissed her.

Lucy let go of the sponge and slipped her fingers beneath the water, finding Abbie's pussy. She slid a finger into her folds, her silky wetness letting her ease inside.

Abbie's kiss became more intense in response. Lucy pressed a second, then a third finger inside. She curved her fingers and began teasing her g-spot.

Abbie put her arm around Lucy, moaning softly into Lucy's ear as her fingers worked on Abbie's inner folds. Abbie gently rocked, pressing back against her fingers as she massaged her to a deep, slow orgasm.

Lucy slowly withdrew her fingers and kissed her softly. Then Lucy gingerly climbed into the tub facing her, both of them leaning against opposite ends of the bath.

They chatted in the tub, sipping their bubbly until the water started to cool. Lucy got out of the bath and dried off, then helped Abbie towel off.

Lucy led Abbie to her bedroom and the two of them slid under the covers, gently snuggling together before falling asleep in each other's arms.