Blindsided Ch. 02

Story Info
His humiliation continues at the hands of three women.
2.4k words
4.31
90.1k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I was, naked, handcuffed to a beautiful woman, my ass was sore, and my torturers would be back in a few minutes after they picked up some beer.

"Suzie, do you have a key for these damn handcuffs?"

"No, but we cant leave anyway, it would only make Dawn and Natalie mad." she meekly replied.

"Then we will have to put some clothes over us and get out of here before they get back." I insisted.

"No we can't do that! Dawn will be mad and Natalie, well I hate to think what Natalie would do to us. We will just play along until they are done," she said.

"I don't believe this! You are enjoying this aren't you?" I accused her.

She looked surprised then turned her head before admitting "Ok, yes I am, I mean if it were not for this evening I would never been brave enough to approach you on my own. Dawn and Nat have known forever that I had a crush on you. Natalie was a little mad at me because she liked you too, but she admitted that her attraction to you was only physical. When you never responded to her flirting she became angry with you and at me for still liking you. Dawn knew about all of this and when she got back she said we had some unfinished business to take care of. They are my best friends and I don't have many so I agreed to go along. I would share you with hundreds of women as long as I was the one you ended up with."

I was speechless. This beautiful woman was in love with me, and I think despite the strange evening that I was falling in love with her. She helped set up my rape and abuse. She watched other women have their way with me and not only enjoyed it but participated too. I should be furious but something about her made that impossible.

I just sat there in the silence for what must have been 15 minutes confused by what Suzie told me. I had temporarily forgotten about Dawn and Natalie returning.

Then I heard it. The doorknob turning, they were back!

"I hope you two lovebirds had a nice time. We got more beer and a simple little toy for you to play with." Dawn happily announced.

Natalie reached in her pocket and produced a blindfold. When Dawn had put away the beer in the refrigerator and downed two by herself she strolled over and held my arms tight as Natalie undid the handcuff on Suzie's wrist and fastened it to the bed rail at the foot of the bed behind me. This forced me to my knees. Dawn then secured my other outstretched arm to the bed rail on the other side. I was now naked, on my knees, on the floor at the foot of my bed with my hands secured. Natalie quickly stripped down. Her nipples were hard on her flat chest. Her pussy was shiny and appeared juicy. She reached for the strap-on dildo that she had used on my ass earlier and began to put it on. Dawn grabbed the blindfold and tied it on my head so I could not see a thing.

"I saw how much you liked licking your cum out of Suzie's pussy earlier so Dawn and I decided that you would probably be a pretty good cocksucker too. Maybe my cock won't cum but I can still fuck your face."

I could hear Suzie and Dawn getting undressed and it also sounded as if one of them had locked the door.

I could hear Natalie standing in front of me saying to Dawn "Do you have the accessories to this dildo you talked about?"

"Yes, let me get them." Dawn replied.

After a few minutes Natalie said "Now that feels like a real cock, warm and soft and look at all that pubic hair."

I could hear Natalie approach me "Open your mouth Bitch!"

I only opened a little when I felt a hard slap on my face "I said open, you little cocksucker" Natalie shouted.

I opened wide and could feel the cock pass over my tongue. It was warm and felt realistic. I was repulsed but at least it was just plastic or rubber. It is amazing how realistic they can make a dildo. Natalie began pumping harder and deeper into my mouth. I gagged once or twice but kept telling myself that it would all be over soon. I could even feel pubic hair go up my nostril and synthetic balls slap my chin as I was forced to deep throat this rubber cock. Natalie was moaning, Dawn was making some deep groaning noises that must have been coming from over Natalie's shoulder.

I even heard Suzie in the chair coo "That is making me so hot and my pussy is so wet. Suck that cock!"

Suzie's encouragement caused me to relax and really devour this hard rubber cock. I began to deep throat it on every bob of my head. I licked its warm shaft and hairy rubbery balls. Dawn began to groan even louder and then it happened.

I felt a large wave of cum squirt out of this fake cock into my mouth and down my throat. I almost choked but was forced to swallow it all, as Natalie would not remove the cock from my mouth. It tasted a lot like my own which I hate to admit I sort of liked.

Dawn ripped the blindfold off my eyes and there standing before me was another man and I was sucking his cock. Natalie busted out laughing.

"Dave meet Tim, an old friend of mine I ran into at the convenience store. I told him if he bought the beer we would make sure he got a blowjob." Dawn giggled.

"How was it Tim?" Natalie asked.

"That was the best blowjob I have had in a long long time." Tim happily replied.

Tim then added, "I would be happy to stick around for your little party."

Dawn went to the door and said "Sorry Tim, I promised you a blowjob and you got one. This is a private party and now you have to go."

Tim left.

I was stunned. I sucked a real cock. I looked over at Suzie on the chair. She was naked and had been masturbating that beautiful bald pussy of hers and smiling at me.

"That was so incredible." Suzie said.

"You did such a good job that I think you deserve a beer!" Dawn exclaimed as she opened a beer.

Dawn poured the beer in my mouth and I drank it all down. She proceeded to grab two more beers and poured them in me too. I never spilled a drop but with all the alcohol I consumed earlier and now these beers, I was beginning to feel the effect.

Dawn and Natalie moved my tied hands down lower so that I was now positioned on my back.

Dawn undressed and announced. "I am going to ride that clean hard cock until I cum."

"My turn is next." Natalie chimed in.

Dawn straddled my helpless body and used her hand to guide my hard cock into her hairy pussy.

Dawn leaned forward with her hands on the bed and dangled her floppy tits in my face. I knew she wanted me to suck them and I obliged her.

To my surprise, Dawn had a tight pussy. She made no secret about how many guys she had fucked over the years and I did not expect to find such a tight hole. She impaled herself completely down on my cock, which felt wonderful, and leaned back. I was able to see Suzie on the chair with her legs spread wide and the back of Natalie's blonde head deep between them as she ate Suzie's pussy. Suzie never saw me as her eyes were closed.

Dawn continued to grind her pussy down on me.

"Oh yes! I am getting close! Fuck me hard Dave!" Dawn shouted as I tried to thrust upward into her tight wet hole.

My cock felt numb as she increased the tempo. Dawn was now raising her pussy almost off my cock and slamming down hard to drive my cock in deep. She was using her hand to furiously rub her clit.

"Oh God! It is good to be the Queen!" She shouted.

Ok so maybe she was having her own private fantasy but it was still my cock in her.

Suddenly Dawn was quiet; she stopped moving and began to shudder. I could feel her pussy tighten even more on my cock. She reached under me and grabbed my ass and pulled me up as if trying to pull my cock into her even more.

I looked over and saw Suzie now smiling at me as Natalie raised her head from Suzie's bald pussy.

After what seemed like a minute and a half Dawn finally relaxed and looked down at me.

"That was fucking AWESOME!" Dawn gleefully shouted.

"I have never tied a guy down before and fucked him but I think it could be my new thing." Dawn said with a big smile on her face.

"Now it is my turn!" Natalie shouted.

"Look the little bitch is still hard for me." She said

I did not tell her that I had not cum yet. Maybe it was the beer, maybe it was the fear and humiliation I had suffered this evening, or maybe it was just because I had already cum earlier but I seemed to have more staying power now.

Natalie looked great. Beautiful face, gorgeous blonde pussy, and had her tits not been so flat she could have been centerfold material. Tonight however I had seen a new side of her. This sweet girl from the office was scary and took enjoyment in my terror.

"I am going to fuck you now and you will like it. Do you understand?" Natalie asked

"Yes bosswoman." I meekly answered as I had been instructed to do earlier.

With that Natalie climbed on me, lay on my freshly shaved chest, placed her mouth on mine and gave me the deepest, most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. Her tongue explored mine as she pulled my face closer to hers. I actually forgot my surroundings for a moment.

Natalie slowly pulled her lips away from mine and said "Lets see if you fuck as well as you kiss."

Natalie backed her pussy up so that the head of my cock was positioned at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly she moved her pussy back to engulf my cock. I had to admit, this witch knew how to start out fucking right.

Natalie sat up on my cock and slowly and rhythmically pressed her pussy onto me. She reached behind her with her hand and gently stroked my balls. Her next move surprised me most of all.

SHE UNTIED MY HANDS!

"Play with my tits you man-whore" Natalie surprisingly said.

There wasn't much to play with but I did my best. I took her rock hard nipples between my thumb and finger and gently kneaded them as Natalie moaned.

I looked over to see that Suzie was now getting her pussy eaten by Dawn and seemed to be loving it as I heard her say "Don't stop it feels so good."

My attention was returned to Natalie as her tempo increased.

"Keep you finger here." Natalie ordered as she grabbed my hand and placed my finger just below her clit.

Natalie began to grind her clit down on my finger and moan even louder. Natalie would occasionally pause when my cock was buried deep inside her and just enjoy the feeling. Natalie's pussy was soaked as she poured all her juices onto my hand and pubic area. She was not as tight as Dawn but she did feel good.

"Keep that finger there!" She ordered as she began to furiously fuck me.

"I am going to cum. It is going to be a big one!" Natalie shouted

She kept fucking me hard and fast until I too could feel my balls getting ready to explode. I began breathing harder and thrusting upward to match her rhythm.

"Don't you cum before me!" She warned

I tried to think about anything non-sexual to delay the explosion.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Natalie shouted as she raised her pussy almost off of me and slammed down with each stroke.

Her back arched and her mouth opened and the only sound I heard was a big gasp of air. I then felt her pussy clamp tight on my cock. This was too much and I couldn't hold back any more and emptied my balls into her pussy. We seemed frozen in time as we both allowed our bodies the ultimate pleasure.

Natalie looked down at me and smiled. "That was great Dave."

For the first time in over two hours she called me Dave.

"Would you like to clean my pussy?" She kindly asked as she rolled over onto the floor and spread her legs.

"I would!" Someone shouted from beside me. It was Suzie.

Suzie climbed over me and lowered her head into Natalie's pussy and began to suck and lick my cum up into her mouth. She turned to me with a smile and opened her mouth so that I could see my own cum. She then swallowed it.

"That tastes so good, and so does your cunt Nat." Suzie said as she continued to clean Nat up. After another minute Suzie got up and said " It looks clean to me."

"Thanks Suz." Natalie said.

Dawn announced "There is still more beer to drink."

The rest of the evening we drank beer laughed and eventually fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning about 11:00am with Suzie resting her sleeping head on my chest and Natalie and Dawn gone.

That was 4 years ago. Suzie never left and now we are married. Natalie moved south with Dawn the following year. We still party with them when they are back in town. Natalie never calls me bitch anymore and has even let me tie her up a few times. Suzie is the most wonderful, beautiful woman a guy could dream of. We have other friends we party with and she is an "anything goes" type of girl. Marriage is better the second time around.