Blood Slaves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this really happening?

I had wanted this to happen for years, I had dreamed about it more times than I could count. Once or twice when we'd have sleepovers, I had contemplated trying to sneak a quick peck on the lips but I always chickened out, fearing the worse possible outcome. I had no idea if Kimberly was even remotely interested in other girls like I was.

The fear of rejection coupled with the fear of making our friendship awkward and completely ruining everything that we had, was enough to stop me from making any sort of a move.

But now, it was happening.

The kiss deepened, becoming more passionate as I felt Kimberly's hands on my back, gently running her fingers up and down over my smooth skin and sending chills up my spine. I moaned, as her lips parted for me and my tongue slipped into her mouth and began to dance with hers.

For a while, we just sat there making out, until my cock rose to full attention and there was no way Kimberly could miss it, as it pressed up against her thigh. She finally broke the kiss and pulled away, looking down at it and giggling as it twitched and throbbed.

"So, this had to take some getting use to, huh?" She asked as she wrapped her hand around the base.

I groaned, smiling and nodding slowly. "Y-Yeah, that goes without saying," I laughed and kissed her softly as her hand began moving up and down.

"I kinda miss having a pussy, but this thing does have its benefits for sure."

"Yeah, like what?"

"Like, I don't have to sit down to piss anymore."

She laughed at that.

"Oh, and this always feels pretty good too," I said, pointing down to her hand wrapped around my shaft.

"Does it now?"

"Mmm, yes it does," I moaned.

Kimberly smirked, adjusting herself the best that she could on the mattress. The chains around her ankle clinked as she moved and she smiled up at me for a moment, as she held my cock with one hand and pressed her lips to the head, giving it a nice little kiss. I moaned again, smiling back down at her and reaching down to run my fingers through her hair.

She gave it a few more soft, gentle kisses before wrapping her mouth around the tip and sucking at it. I moaned loudly as she did, leaning my head back against the wall as her tongue danced around it, teasing and tasting my pre-cum.

"You're such a tease," I moaned softly.

She stopped briefly, just long enough to start giggling before taking me back in her mouth and continuing to suck on just the tip. I pulled lightly at her hair, wrestling with the thought of pushing her head down and putting an end to her torture myself...we were new at this, I reminded myself...I didn't want to do anything, to make her uncomfortable and potentially ruin it.

Patience is a virtue, as they say.

After what felt like forever of her just sucking at the tip and tasting my pre-cum, Kimberly moaned, and then her mouth began to descend further down over the length of my shaft.

I groaned, pulling lightly at her hair as she reached the base and her nose pressed against my pubic area. My balls mashed up against her chin, as her tight throat hugged my cock and she just stayed like that for a few very long seconds, leaving me quite impressed with her gag reflex.

Kimberly made it probably about five or six long seconds before she finally choked and had to pull back. When she did though, she only drew back a few inches, keeping my cock about halfway in her mouth, and began bobbing her head slowly. I moaned again, as I felt her warm spit running down over my heavy balls and I dug the nails on my other hand into the side of the mattress.

When I looked down, I saw that she was using her free hand to reach down between her legs and rub at her pussy. She played with her clit for a few seconds, whimpering softly and groaning against my cock, before shoving her fingers into her pussy. She was soaking wet just from sucking me, and her fingers slid in and out effortlessly as she kept bobbing.

As she kept sucking my dick, I kept watching her play with herself...it was like eye candy to me, just watching her rub at her pussy and knowing how wet she was from just pleasing me. I couldn't help myself, I thought.

I pulled at her hair, prompting her to pull up and my cock slipped from her mouth with a wet pop. She gasped for air, cheeks flushed red, and looked up at me with confusion.

"What's wrong," she asked. "Did I do something w-"

"No, not at all," I smiled, shaking my head.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her onto her back, laying flat on my stomach and spreading her legs wide apart. She seemed to get the hint, now that my head was right between her legs, and offered no complaints.

I buried my face between her thighs, shoving my tongue into her pussy and she gasped, arching her back and moaning loudly as I began licking up and down. I moaned too, breathing in the musky aroma, reaching up with both hands to fondle her tits and running my tongue up from the hole to tease her clit. I swirled my tongue around the tiny nub for a few seconds, before I began sucking at it and she gasped and jumped, as it sent waves of pleasure rolling through her.

After a few minutes of going down on her, I decided to take things to the next step...I felt confident enough at this point, that she'd be up for that and couldn't resist. She groaned with disappointment when I stopped licking, but I came up and smiled at her, giving her a wink and a look that said don't worry. I moved over her now, placing my hands above her head on either side and pressing my lips to hers.

We kissed and she moaned softly, reaching up to play with my tits as we started making out. She fondled them, groping and massaging, kneading them, and pulling lightly at my nipples and I moaned into her mouth as our tongues danced.

When I broke the kiss, I pulled back just slightly and let my tits hang right over her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and lifted her head, taking one of my nipples between her lips and sucking at it. I gasped, at first contact...the basement was cold and my nipples were extra sensitive, causing me to flinch when she started sucking.

As she sucked at my tit, she reached down and grabbed my cock, still wet and slick with pre-cum and spit, and started stroking. The pre-cum dripped onto the mattress, adding to the various stains that were already left on the fabric from past fuck-sessions. I moved forward slightly and pushed her legs apart again, Kimberly letting my tit go as she lined the tip of my cock up with her pussy.

The head rubbed lightly against her hole, teasing it for a moment, and then one gentle push forward was all it took.

I slipped right in with ease and she moaned, cupping my ass cheeks for a moment as I started thrusting and then ran her hands upwards and dug her nails into my back. I wasn't in the mood to hold back or take things slow right now...Kimberly had me hot and fired up.

Grunting, I started thrusting hard and fast. I grabbed her by the legs and lifted them for better access, pounding away at her pussy as she continued raking her nails across my skin and moaning in my ear. I pressed my lips to her neck, then left a trail of soft wet kisses leading from that spot to her lips, where we began making out again.

Kimberly wrapped her legs around my waist now and squeezed, pulling me in closer and allowing me to push my cock a little deeper into her. The mattress springs creaked underneath us, as her pussy squeezed and tightened around my cock every few seconds.

My lips moved back to her neck again, kissing, licking, and sucking, and for a moment I felt the strongest urge to sink my fangs into her and feed...I fought that urge hard.

I could have done it.

There's a chance, Kimberly wouldn't have stopped me either. I didn't want to though. Amanda and Elyse had already fed on her multiple times, since she'd been in their hands, doing it both to satisfy their hunger and to torture her as punishment for my crimes against them.

I felt like if I fed on her, it would make me just like them, putting her through more torture than she had already been forced to endure, because of my fuck up...not that I felt ashamed of myself for drinking blood. I was slowly but surely starting to get past that line of thought, I just felt like it would be wrong to feed on my best friend...apparently, my lover now too.

As I continued pounding away at her pussy, resisting the urge to bite into her like an apple, I could feel myself reaching my climax. That familiar feeling of pressure in my balls was starting to build and my stomach muscles tightened as I started panting and breathing heavier. Kimberly had started getting louder now, indicating to me that she was on the verge of cumming herself...good, I thought...I wanted us to cum together.

And, I got exactly what I wanted.

As my balls drew back into me, and my whole body began to tense up I gave a low grunt and plunged my cock balls deep into her, holding it there as I exploded inside of her.

At the same time, Kimberly cried out in pleasure as her pussy clamped down around my cock and started milking my balls. I gasped, grunting and panting as we came together and I crushed my lips against hers for another kiss. My cock throbbed and pulsed, pumping rope after rope of thick pearly white cum into her pussy and filling her womb.

Slowly coming back down again, I sighed heavily and started thrusting again, though taking it slow now as I shot the last few ropes that I had to offer. We kept kissing as my dick slowly began to soften inside of her until it slipped from her hole and left her gaping and dripping. Her legs fell back to the mattress from around my waist, and I collapsed on top of her as our lips parted ways. I was fucking spent, and I could tell she was, too. We both lay there with me on top for a few minutes, our bodies sticking together with sweat.

When I finally rolled off of her, Kimberly snuggled up close to me and lay her head on one of my tits, using it as a pillow as she draped one arm over me and I kissed her forehead...even now, I still couldn't believe this was real.

I thought to myself, this had to be the happiest I had ever been in my short young life...but that thought slowly drifted away, as I reminded myself of the situation we were facing.

I finally had the girl of my dreams and I was confident, I could have her as long as I wanted, but I didn't want to spend however much time we had with us both stuck being slaves to a Monster like Elyse. As Kimberly slowly drifted off to sleep in my arms, I knew I had to figure out a way to free us both and get away from Elyse and Amanda. Especially knowing that Elyse was probably lying when she promised not to hurt Kimberly. I knew that sooner or later, she was bound to go back on her word and kill her just to spite me.

Even if she didn't do that, Kimberly would die in the end anyway. They'd keep feeding on her every day, and there was only so much a person could take with that sort of thing...eventually, they would drain her dry and she'd be gone forever.

No way in hell, could I let either of those two things happen...

Heather's POV-

"This can't be all you've got in store for her!?"

Elyse glared at me from her seat on the recliner, as I stood in the center of the living room and let my thoughts be known. My hands were balled into fists and I was shaking from head to toe because I was so pissed.

She thought we didn't know.

She thought me and Amanda hadn't heard the sounds of her fucking Sara while we were upstairs. That we didn't know "punishment" really meant that she would satisfy her sexual desires, just like she'd used Sara to do in the past...that wasn't MY idea of payback for what Sara had done to Courtney and certainly not what Elyse had promised.

"You told me, she'd suffer for what she did," I said through gritted teeth. "She took my friend, and she deserves the worst!"

Amanda stepped up behind me, placing a hand on my shoulder and as I looked back at her, the girl slowly shook her head at me...she was trying desperately to stop me, to warn me that I shouldn't be speaking out like this.

Fuck that...

Elyse might have been a Monster. She might have been head of this Coven, and maybe Amanda feared her but I didn't fear shit right now. The ONLY reason I had let this bitch turn me, was because I wanted a chance at REALLY making Sara pay for what she had done to Courtney.

If she thought she could keep that girl locked up downstairs and expect me to not lay a finger on her...she had another thing coming. One way or another, I would have my chance.

"I told you that Sara would pay the price for betraying me and this Coven," Elyse began, after a few moments of nobody speaking.

"Yes, it's true, I said that you could have your chance to pay her back for what she did to your friend. But if you're expecting to end her life or put her through any sort of serious torture, that's never what I intended to allow."

"So, you'll just keep her as your little pet," I laughed.

"Do whatever you want with her to satisfy your needs, and it's just hands-off for everybody else, right...that's not what I signed up for!"

"You signed up for nothing, child."

Her voice was low now, and cold as ice. Still, I was so pumped up with anger and adrenalin at this point that it hardly even phased me, the way it seemed to with Amanda.

"Do not forget, that I am the one who wanted you here in the first place and the reason for that, was of my own purpose...you were part of a plan that I had crafted, to bring the girl back. Nothing more than a tool. Out of the kindness of my cold dead heart, I agreed to grant you the gift of immortality. Now that I have, you are my daughter and you WILL respect your Mother."

I clenched my fists tighter, digging my nails into my palms until I drew blood. I was grinding my teeth, and shaking harder now as the anger just continued to grow hotter. Amanda kept her hand on my shoulder the entire time, and suddenly she was squeezing it again, drawing my attention back to her once more, and again she shook her head at me.

This time, she even mouthed the words "please, just stop."

I stared at her for a moment, before I slowly looked back at Elyse who was glaring at me coldly...I said nothing, though I seriously wanted to push this argument further.

"Relax child," Elyse finally said.

"Believe it or not, Sara will suffer. For my own personal reasons...you would be wise, just to take comfort in knowing that she will suffer, even if it is not for your purpose."

I held my breath, still clawing at my palms and trying hard to get a grip on myself now. Maybe, Elyse had a point...but I wanted to know HOW she planned on making the girl suffer before I truly stepped back and stopped my defiant behavior. "How," I asked boldly.

"How do you plan to make her suffer?"

Elyse smirked, at that. "I'll tell you," Elyse shrugged.

"First of all though...it is not your place to ask such questions. This defiant behavior is something I experienced for a long time, from my other daughter, Morgan. I do not intend to put myself through the stress of another who wishes to someday betray me, Heather. Morgan was spoiled. I went too easy on her and perhaps it's my fault, how that turned out in the end. So consider this your only warning...I will not go easy on you, as I did with Morgan."

A cold chill ran through the room and I shivered, though I maintained my posture not wanting to show my fear. I unclenched my fists after a few seconds and nodded slowly while keeping the blank stare I had been wearing. I wanted to show that I understood without totally expressing that I was somewhat afraid.

"I'm sorry...Mother."

"Good girl," Elyse replied, seeming satisfied.

"You want revenge on Sara for what happened to your cheerleading friend...you'll get what you desire. When you kill the girl Kimberly, tomorrow morning."

I blinked, my breath caught in my throat for a moment as she revealed her plan and my legs started to shake. "W-What?"

"It's an eye for an eye," Elyse rationalized.

"Sara killed Courtney in cold blood. Showed absolutely no mercy to the poor girl, and slaughtered your best friend. So, you'll do the same to her best friend. Kimberly will suffer a slow and painful death at your hands...that should make up for it all, right?"

I was speechless.

Truth be told, I could see the point behind this plan that Elyse had constructed. An eye for an eye, it was perfect but for some reason...I was struggling with it. "And that's not all we've got in store for Sara," Amanda chimed in suddenly.

I looked over at the other girl, her arms folded over her chest and a big smile. She stepped towards me slowly and reached out, brushing my hair out of my face before turning me around to face Elyse again, while wrapping her arms around me from behind.

"We're going to pay her family a little visit tonight," Amanda whispered in my ear.

"Her Father," Elyse confirmed. "And her brother, too. I warned Sara in the beginning that if she betrayed me, everyone she loves would suffer. Well, she doesn't have very many people that she's close to but there are enough names I can think of to break her through their untimely demise."

"You'll come with me," Amanda whispered.

"We can do it together. I'll even let you be the one, who kills her Brother...she's closer to him than her father since he's such a fucking drunken loser."

I bit my quivering lip, my hands balling into fists once again.

Elyse and Amanda hadn't disappointed, but I had to admit...some bits of their plan weren't quite sitting well with me...like, the part about me killing Kimberly tomorrow.

I could get behind the idea of slaughtering her family.

Rage burned deep inside of me, every time I pictured Courtney's cold lifeless body at the hands of Sara. That rage surged and made my blood boil, my eyes briefly flashing pale yellow as I thought about it. They returned to their normal color, however, when I thought about Kimberly.

Once upon a time, Kimberly hadn't mattered to me.

She was more popular around the school than Sara and Courtney never really felt it necessary, to give her any trouble but that didn't mean we liked her. She just wasn't worth the hassle.

Ever since all of this had begun though, I had been allowed to get closer with Kimberly and...I found that I liked her. We'd spent weeks together, trying to figure out what had happened to Sara and Courtney. We became like a team, working towards finding them both and bringing them home. And when we watched Morgan murder that Hunter in the woods that day and learned that Vampires were not only real but they were the reason for our friends going missing...we only got closer.

That's when our mission together became so much more serious. We went from looking for clues to link everything back to Morgan, to find out how to kill Vampires, and hoping that our friends were still alive or hadn't been turned into Monsters.

Kimberly meant something to me.

I never thought, I'd say that about her but it was the truth...while killing Sara's family sounded justified, I didn't exactly know that I could show that same resolve tomorrow morning when the time came to end Kimberly's life.

"See that," Amanda whispered. "Mother always has a plan."

She kissed my neck and I sighed, as Elyse smiled at the two of us and I tried to force a smile to show that I was one hundred percent on board with this plan. I couldn't afford to let Elyse sense any sort of doubt in my mind, but at the same time, I knew that I had a lot of thinking to do before tomorrow.

Sara's POV-

Hours had passed since my reunion with Kimberly. She slept peacefully after we had our fun together, making up for lost time and finally sharing those few minutes of passion that I had longed for, for so long now.