Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned red now, "I sort of, why don't you just come right out and tell me, Jamie?"

"Okay, okay, as you know, I'm affected with the Reagan curse, you know..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know both you and Danny are large in the cock department, so tell me."

He cleared his throat, "Not only the two of us, but also my father and grandfather, but this doesn't concern them. Erin wants Nicky to learn how to handle a large man...well orally and I agreed to assist."

She smiled from ear to ear, she punched him playfully on the arm, "You dog you, you're loving this, aren't you?"

He grinned and nodded, "You got that right Eddie...hey why don't you join us? I could use a wingman to keep Erin occupied while I have my way with Nicky. You said you liked experimenting with a woman and I'm sure Erin would love sampling you. I wouldn't mind seeing you with her too."

She pushed him playfully, "You're a pig Jamie, but seeing I'm free this week-end... Sure why not, when are we supposed to be there?"

He smiled at her, "I was heading over there now, what do you say?"

"What are we waiting for, let's go."

Over at Richard Castle Investigations, Alexis and Rick's newest associate, Hayley Shipton were having a victory drink. They just finished a case Rick had given them and just like the others, were starting celebrating the start of the week-end early. They were on their third drink and Hayley finally saw a chance to make her move on Alexis.

Hayley, being British, was adept with both sexes. She preferred men and loved anal, she was wildly attracted to Alexis. She loved redheads and whenever she looked into Alexis' mesmerizing blue eyes, her pussy got instantly moist.

She stepped closer to Alexis and taking her glass from her hand, she placed it on the desk. She pushed a button, and the outer doors were locked and secured. Rick put in elaborate security safeguards in the office seeing his daughter was going to be working there. She stepped closer to Alexis and swept some of her long hair behind one ear. She continued on and cupped the back of her head and slowly drew her mouth to hers. She pressed her lips softly against Alexis' lips and she let her breath fill Alexis' mouth when she felt her lips part. Hayley's tongue invaded Alexis' mouth and found her tongue eager to duel with her own. Hayley sucked harder on her tongue and now pulled her lily white body against her slimmer and taller figure.

Alexis suddenly felt her pussy flooded with moisture as she wanted to feel Hayley's skin against hers. She broke the kiss and her hands were to the blouse she was wearing. Her nimble fingers plucked at Hayley's blouse and soon had it open. She tore it off and pulled Hayley to her body. Their lips met again and Alexis' hands seemed to be everywhere at once. She cupped Hayley's tight butt and pulled it hard against her mound. She ground her pussy against Hayley's as she popped open Hayley's bra. She tugged it off and immediately dropped her mouth to Hayley's stiff nips.

Hayley groaned out as she felt Alexis' biting lightly at her nipples. She ran her fingers through her long red hair and her hands dropped to Alexis' slightly larger, but just as firm ass. She found the zipper on the back of her skirt and pulling it down she slid her skirt to the floor and her fingers immediately slipped beneath Alexis' panties. She cupped her lily white ass and spreading her cheeks, she found both holes and tickled her butt hole and swiped her fingers though Alexis' plush, wet cuntlips. She slipped two into her pussy and she let out a gasp when she felt how hot, wet and tight Alexis was.

Alexis' knees began to buckle from the intense pleasure coursing through her body. She had experienced Lanie and her step-mother Kate, but doing it here with Hayley, in the office was even hotter. She always admired the tall, lithe British woman, but having her fingers buried in her cunt, she lost it and started creaming all over Hayley's fingers.

She pulled back and dropped to her knees and frantically tore at the slacks Hayley wore. Her panties followed soon afterwards and sitting back on her legs, she took in the slender, tight body before her. She was amazed at the long legs Hayley had and her eyes locked on the dark, fat, glistening lips of her pussy. Like a moth to a lightbulb, she leaned in and inhaling Hayley's scent, she stabbed out her tongue and wiggled her tongue between the juicy, tight lips before her. Alexis' hands gripped the tiny, tight ass, digging her nails into the taut flesh, she ravished her pussy and was soon rewarded with a gush of cream Hayley released and flooded Alexis' mouth

Hayley was panting wildly and was so sensitive, it hurt. She roughly pulled Alexis' face from her parted thighs and she drew Alexis to her feet. She led her over to the sofa alongside the office desk and urged Alexis down to the cushions. Standing naked over the redhead, she whispered out, "Strip off your blouse and get naked for me Alexis. I want to taste every inch of your lovely body."

Alexis' eyes grew wide when she heard that. She bit down seductively on her bottom lip and as slow as possible, began unbuttoning her blouse, never taking her eyes off of Hayley's sleek, slender body. She shook off the blouse and reached back and released her larger, full, pure white tits. She loved tasting Hayley's, those button sized aeroules turned her on and those dark, fleshly lips down below made her wet, just thinking about licking it again. She hooked her fingers in her tiny panties and skimmed them off her full hips and kicked them aside. She smiled when she saw Hayley's eyes lock on her tight lipped pink pussy and the patch of red hair just above her clit. She slowly sat down on the sofa and slid around and placed one foot on the sofa's back cushion and left the other on the floor. In doing this, she allowed her tight pussy to part and showed Hayley just how hot and wet she was for her.

Hayley was in a daze, her breath quickened and her hands drifted to her own pussy and firm tits as she just stood there taking in Alexis' lush body. She loved the full large tits, the pure white mounds of flesh crowned with bright pink aeroules and deeper pink stiff nipples. She licked her lips and whispered out, "Squeeze your nipples for me Alexis, made them stiff for me. I want them hard as can be when I wrap my lips around them." She smiled when she saw Alexis reach out and did just that, and she heard a deep moan come from Alexis' throat. She removed her fingers from her own pussy, they were covered in her cream and she took a couple steps forward and offered them to Alexis. She ran her fingertips across Alexis' bright pink lips, coating them with her juices and when she saw her open her mouth, she fed her fingers in.

Alexis sucked greedily at Hayley's slender fingers, getting them completely clean; she continued to suck on them. She pulled them out and guided them to her own tits and ran the saliva covered fingers all over her swelling tips. She tugged at her and drew her down to her reclined body and Hayley settled between her outstretched legs willingly.

Hayley didn't know where to begin. She wanted to consume the gorgeous redhead's entire body. She planted her body directly over Alexis' lusher body. She inhaled deeply when she felt her fat lipped pussy crush against Alexis' tight lipped pussy. She began grinding her pelvis against Alexis' and loved how Alexis' tiny red bush tickled her clit and more. She swept Alexis' long red hair from her face and rained kisses all over her face and ended at her lips. They molded to each other's and their tongue fought back and forth. She groaned out when she felt Alexis' arms wrap around her and pull her tighter to her body.

Over the next fifteen minutes, they switched positions, each ravishing the other's mouth, tits pussy and whatever they could attach their tongues and lips to. They ended up in a heated sixty-nine with Hayley on top. She let out a gasp when she felt Alexis' tongue darting in and out of her pussy and puckered asshole. She squeezed her slender thighs around Alexis' head and thrust downward, grinding her cunt hard against Alexis' mouth. She exploded and sent a river of cum into Alexis' open mouth. When she recovered, she gave back as well as she received. She used her tongue, lips and fingers. She worked hard and without taking a break until she had Alexis squirming and screaming into her pussy.

Alexis was so weak. She couldn't remember cumming so hard or so many times in such a short time span. After her last crushing orgasm, she managed to slip out from under Hayley's sweat covered body. She was too weak to stand; she sat up and gathered up Hayley in her embrace, and held her tight until they both drifted off to sleep. After a short nap, they got up and dressed and headed home, but not before making out like two teenagers in the back of a car.

Jamie Reagan and Edit Jenko were leaving the twelfth precinct, but up in the upper floor of the precinct, in the detective's floor, Kevin Ryan and Javier Esposito were finishing up and were getting ready to leave. Javi had a hot date with Lanie Parish, the gorgeous black woman in autopsy. They turned off their computer and picked up the bags and just then, from Captain Gates office came a loud voice, "Detectives Ryan and Esposito, could you please come in here for a brief meeting?"

They both let out a groan; they were in a hurry to start their week-end. Ryan wanted to slip into bed with his pretty pregnant blonde wife, while Espo want to slip into Lanie. They hurried to her office and stopped when they noticed all of her blinds were closed.

Espo knocked on her door and she bellowed out, "Come in, come in and close the door behind you." They entered and she sat behind her desk. She had removed her jacket and they stood before her desk. Espo noticed her large, black tits pushing against her starched white blouse. He also noticed immediately, she was no longer wearing the bra she had on earlier. He looked around the room and his jaw dropped when he saw it sitting on the credenza behind her chair. He also saw something he couldn't believe; beside the bra were her suit jacket and her matching skirt. He immediately felt his cock hardening; he nudged Ryan and as always Ryan was oblivious to what Javi was trying to get him to notice.

She pointed to the chairs, "Please have a seat men; I wanted to talk to you about what is going to occur on Monday, have you heard?"

They looked to one another and shook their heads. Kevin spoke up, "No Sir, we haven't heard."

She reached into her drawer and pulled out a bottle and three glasses. She poured two fingers of scotch into each glass and reaching out, directed them towards her two detectives, "Drink up gentlemen, we're off duty, please call me Vicky! Well I had a meeting at 1PP this afternoon and met with the Commissioner. He's had an eye on us as of late, especially Detective Beckett. He's singled her out for a promotion to Captain, but he's having some issues about her high closure rate. I told him the two of you had a lot to do with that."

Espo took a sip and nodded, "Thank you Sir, we appreciate that."

She frowned, "Vicky, please! Well He also knew somehow that Mr. Castle was involved and wanted to run an experiment to see if you two and Beckett were the reason and not Castle."

Kevin spoke up, "I thought something was off. Beckett never leaves early and I also noticed someone from 1PP nosing around lately. So what is the experiment?" He noticed Vicky squirming in her chair and her one hand was beneath the desktop. He also noticed her unencumbered black tits rising and lowering from her heavy breathing.

She bit her lower lip, she two fingers were in her drenched panties, she was diddling her clit. She desperately needed to cum. After what occurred in the Commissioner's office, all she could think about was cumming and fucking and sucking another cock. Seeing her husband was out of town on business, she called Kevin and Javier in to remedy her frustration. She let out a deep breath, "I'm not sure if you are aware, but the Commissioner's son, Jamie is in uniform down in the squad room. His other son, Danny is a detective at the 5-4. As of Monday, Danny Reagan will be teamed up with Beckett and his partner, Maria Baez will be teamed up with Mr. Castle. The two of you will bounce back and forth between the two pair and work with them to help out. I hope you realize how important it is for this squad to work like a well-oiled machine."

Espo got up, "I think we can handle this Vicky!" He downed the rest of his drink and looked to Kevin, "Is there anything else Sir?"

She nodded, "There was one other development at the Commissioner's office, but you two have to keep this quiet. Can I depend on your discretion on what I'm about to tell you?"

Espo sat back down and suddenly noticed one other thing. Her desk, normally cluttered with files and papers, was mostly clean, except for the bottle, a glass, her blotter and pen. He nodded, "You know you can count on us Vicky, right Kevin?"

Kevin nodded and he was starting to feel uncomfortable and he was also getting hard staring at her swaying tits under her tight, starched blouse."

She let out a deep breath, "Okay, well after out meeting, the Commissioner's PA stood up and went behind his desk. She knelt down and took him out of his pants. He was huge and she began going down on him. He urged me over there and I joined in. His assistant, Baker rode him later and the two of them got off. I helped the two of them, but I was left longing for more." With that being said, she slowly stood and slowly began unbuttoning her blouse, "I was wondering if the two of you would help me take care of my problem?"

Kevin looked to Espo; Espo was already standing and moving around behind the desk. Somewhere during the discussion, she lost her panties and was naked, except for her now open blouse and high heels.

Espo stepped forward and placed his hands on her shapely hips. He slowly slid his hands up her naked back and when he reached her shoulders, he drew the blouse off and dropped it to her chair. He grabbed her by the waist and lifted her like a feather and planted her bubble butt directly on top of her desk. He spun her around and tossing her blouse on top of her suit, he sat down in her chair. He was now between her parted legs and sliding his hands up and down her calves, he placed her feet on her chair. He continued to run his hands up her legs and parting her thighs wide, he approached her sweet smelling pussy. He was used to black pussy, he ate Lanie countless times and as he looked down at Vicky's glistening, fat lipped cunt, he swiped his thumbs up and down those black licorice lips and parting them, took in the incredible sight of her bright pink inner lips. He leaned in and extracted a gob of bubbly cream that was oozing out.

Vicky bucked her hips upward, trying to make greater contact with Espo's sweet tongue. She clutched at his head, but being a Marine, he wasn't about to go faster than he wanted. He wanted her to savor what he was doing, he wanted her to beg, especially after all of the grief she had given him over the past several years. She finally gave up and fell back to the desktop and rolled her head around, taking what he gave her. Her eyes shot open and she opened her mouth to let out a gasp, but suddenly her mouth was filled with cock.

Kevin had removed his pants and shorts. Scooting over to the edge of the desk, he slid his thick, sizeable cock in-between her parted lips. He groaned out as she opened wider and he shoved almost all of his seven inches into her mouth. He ran his fingers through her long black hair and cradling her head, he began fucking her mouth. He let out a hiss as he watched her tongue flick out and bathe his cock. He looked down at her dark eyes and they were lidded in lust as she accepted his entire length.

Gates gurgled around his cock as she was on the verge of an orgasm she sorely needed. Her legs tightened around Espo's head as she shook and quivered through a crushing orgasm. She panted wildly around Kevin's cock and resumed sucking harder as she waited for her second orgasm. Her hands came up, one stroked his cock as she sucked and lapped away at the fat cockhead. Her other hand was gently massaging his nuts. She wanted him to fill her mouth with his cum, but Kevin had other ideas. Suddenly she was pulled away and his cock popped from her mouth.

She looked down and Espo was now standing, his stiff cock was pointed at her weeping pussy. He thrust forward and sank his six inch cock balls deep into her with one swift thrust. He felt her tense up and she came immediately. Her cunt muscles tightened around him, but he was so hard and so excited, he fucked through it and increased Vicky's orgasm. He reached down and began mauling her large, midnight black nipples and aeroules. They were incredible; they were stiff and standing high upon her large tits. He twisted them and felt her cunt tighten again. She screamed out in pleasure as she was on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Kevin had turned her head to the side and was now face-fucking her mouth. He watched as her lips tried to clamp down on his cock, but he was fucking her mouth so fast and she was gasping for breath as Espo fucked her faster and harder.

The office door flew open when Vicky screamed out and standing in the doorway was Lanie. Her eyes bugged out of her head and she closed the door and locked it when Kevin groaned out, "Lanie, what the fuck, we don't want everyone on the squad room to see, close and lock the fucking door and come in and join us."

Lanie was turned on and pissed off at the same time. She saw red as she watched her man pump his cock in and out of Captain Gates as she was sprawled across her desk, buck naked. As if in a trance, she slowly stripped and once naked, her body resembled Vicky, with a few exceptions. She was younger; her tits were at least a full cup larger, bordering on DD. Her gorgeous ass begged to be fucked and she wanted some of what Espo was giving Vicky.

She grabbed hold of Kevin's arm and pulled him roughly from Vichy's drooling mouth. She pushed him to the chair in front of the desk and quickly straddled him and immediately took his cock in her hand. It was covered in Gates' saliva and even though she wasn't really wet yet, it sank easily into her tight, clutching pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began riding him hard and fast. The room was filled with skin slapping against skin as she rode Kevin and Espo plowed into Vicky.

Kevin finally regained his composure and he grabbed hold of Lanie's large bubble butt and palming her tight ass, he guided her pussy up and down on his straining cock. He had his face buried between her gals and he was smothered in tit flesh. He was unable to capture one or the other fat licorice nipples, because she rode him too fast to catch one.

Lanie's long brown hair, streaked with blonde highlights flew all about her shoulders and draped across the tops of her tits and down her long, well-muscled back. She was panting wildly and she stopped suddenly and dismounted Kevin. She swung her leg off and spun around. She settled back down, taking his entire length into her dripping pussy. She leaned over and planted her lips over Vicky's and before Gates could react, her tongue was down her throat.

Gates was beyond excited. She always had a thing for Lanie, but never thought she swung both ways, if she only knew what Lanie and Kate did in the examining room or what Alexis did with her during her internship. As she sucked wildly at Lanie's tongue, she looked on as Kevin's cock slid in and out of Lanie's luscious pussy.

Lanie was close to cumming, she groaned out as Kevin mauled her tits that were hanging down as she hovered over Vicky's face. She couldn't rip her eyes off of her man's cock slammed in and out of Vicky's, now sloppy pussy. She ripped her mouth from Gates and attacked her neck. She whispered in her ear, "Oh Captain, I have to suck on that gorgeous pussy of yours."